On 1/6/2021 at 6:56 AM, kcs27 said:

Anyone else had the issue where dog had the issue where Lucia and Dogmeat don't spawn at the 188 trading post?

Will try using ref ids to move to player just curious at this point.

When do they not spawn? When you first approach? If so, they're out in the wasteland, you need to talk to Owyn and he'll point you to them.

5 hours ago, pepertje said:

When do they not spawn? When you first approach? If so, they're out in the wasteland, you need to talk to Owyn and he'll point you to them.

Ok, maybe wasn't far enough, I'll try looking more next time. Thank you for the quick response. +1

In FB Farmer I've come to the point where I need to clear the test sight. Unfortunately I had already been through the sight previously and now the dead ranger body won't spawn, rifle is there and a quest marker but no body to interacted with. I have already tried going to lonesome rode DLC and letting a few in game days pass with no success. If there is a spawn code or another way to fix this I would appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, RowanSkie said:

Hey, got any tips when moving a whole quest scenario? Duke the Deathclaw is clipping inside Living Desert's NCR Medic Tent on the back of the Mojave Outpost and all.

Open GECK and move the markers, actors and such with both mods loaded.

On 2/3/2021 at 11:30 PM, pepertje said:

Open GECK and move the markers, actors and such with both mods loaded.

Ah, that's good to know then. I decided to move Fertile Breeder's items instead of Living Desert's items. Granted, I had to move some markers and items to make it more workable. I might also add a fence gate, actually, maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, silardlad said:

So today I had downloaded all the addons needed. Spunk is loaded, most of the addons work now but the instant I speak to any NPC my game crashes. I do not understand why, I am at my wit's end. If anybody knows a fix, please do tell me.

Thank you.

Do you have smallertalk installed?

12 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Do you have smallertalk installed?

Hey there, now the crash is somehow fixed however some npcs, like the one in Nipton, Boulder City and the outpost with Dogmeat just... refuse to show, all I am seeing is a red and white outline. Any clue on that one? The Big Horner and the Deathclaw both work however.

Oh and no I do not have that one installed, if you have a link it'd be appreciated.

1 hour ago, silardlad said:

Hey there, now the crash is somehow fixed however some npcs, like the one in Nipton, Boulder City and the outpost with Dogmeat just... refuse to show, all I am seeing is a red and white outline. Any clue on that one? The Big Horner and the Deathclaw both work however.

Oh and no I do not have that one installed, if you have a link it'd be appreciated.

Did you install all external resources from Sexout Common Resources?

Here is a quick question, though I'm not sure if it is a bug or just a "feature". I'm completely mutated out on the Deathclaw quests. So, something that's been happening the entire time is that when I have sex, or give birth, my body reverts to a non mutated state to play the animations. I've seen several NPCs go through animations without loosing their pregnant body, etc. I'm just curious if its an artifact due to being the PC, or have I got a glitch someplace? Thanks in advance, and great mod btw!

On 2/20/2021 at 12:34 PM, yeetboi232 said:

Even with all the requirements iam still having the invisible body issue. Could someone help me out?

I had this happened and realized I had too many different "body types" installed? Like I had Type 3 and BnB installed. So I had to yank Type 3 and reinstalled BnB. It fixed the issue, THEN I tried the Type 3 again and it worked. I think it has to do with what was installed first? Give it a try. Remove any other body types, reinstall BnB and restart the game.

8 hours ago, jayce113 said:

Here is a quick question, though I'm not sure if it is a bug or just a "feature". I'm completely mutated out on the Deathclaw quests. So, something that's been happening the entire time is that when I have sex, or give birth, my body reverts to a non mutated state to play the animations. I've seen several NPCs go through animations without loosing their pregnant body, etc. I'm just curious if its an artifact due to being the PC, or have I got a glitch someplace? Thanks in advance, and great mod btw!

I don't  believe there is any mutation taking place in Fertile Breeder.  If you mean 'removal of pregnant belly during sex', that's the default setting. Bellies are treated like outfits and therefor 'stripped' for the animation.

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

I don't  believe there is any mutation taking place in Fertile Breeder.  If you mean 'removal of pregnant belly during sex', that's the default setting. Bellies are treated like outfits and therefor 'stripped' for the animation.

That's kinda what I figured. I've just came back to FONV after a very long time of playing heavily modded Skyrim so I'm still learning the quirks of FONV's mods. Keep up the great work mate. I can't wait to see how everything pans out with the quests. 

On 4/11/2021 at 6:29 AM, dborg2 said:

Did you install all external resources from Sexout Common Resources?

I do indeed believe I have most of the resources download unless I fucked something up. I'll be straight and say i'm very new to modding on new vegas so it's entirely possible, most things do work, kinda, so it's not all a lost cause but it'd be great if the dog meat stuff was working, kind of a bummer :/ If you know a fix really, I'd like to hear, anything you think I should do to make it wall work flawlessly.

21 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

if you mean a red triangle/square/rombus with white exclamation sign, then you missing some meshes related to this npc

Yes Yes, that's exactly what I need and or need to figure out how to get it in a working state, and how exactly x

If any of y'all can tell me how to get it working step by step (if it was already written somewhere I apologise) so it stops being the issue, I REALLY want that dog meat stuff to work it sounds fun.

1 hour ago, silardlad said:

If any of y'all can tell me how to get it working step by step (if it was already written somewhere I apologise) so it stops being the issue, I REALLY want that dog meat stuff to work it sounds fun.

you missing the required assets, so you need to find what mod adds this npc and get the required assets, as i'm sure that this npc was not added by this mod (but i can't say for sure as i'm not familiar with fertile breeder at all)

29 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

you missing the required assets, so you need to find what mod adds this npc and get the required assets, as i'm sure that this npc was not added by this mod (but i can't say for sure as i'm not familiar with fertile breeder at all)

Suppose I'll wait what someone else has to say for it, mod works 'fine' apart from that, really. Modding for new vegas really is a chore.