7 hours ago, fido11 said:

Can someone remind me if this is the one where you can have your companions surrogate for you if you're a male PC? Or is it the other breeder mod? Thanks.

I believe neither one will have surrogates, but if it has, than this should be the mod as I'm certian SexoutBreeder doesn't have the option.

On 10/3/2022 at 4:17 AM, fido11 said:

Can someone remind me if this is the one where you can have your companions surrogate for you if you're a male PC? Or is it the other breeder mod? Thanks.

Yes, there is an option to enable Cass and Veronica for breeding (maybe even Sunny, I don't remember), I am playing a female character though.

20 hours ago, timmy95 said:

Yes, there is an option to enable Cass and Veronica for breeding (maybe even Sunny, I don't remember), I am playing a female character though.

There was. I think I was big on integrating other stuff and having this mod work with other stuff, so could be you need to have the Mojave Pimp plugin active for it to work. Either that or I did add in an MCM option at some point...

• 2 weeks later...

This mod seems to cause my game to crash during the intro with doc mitchel. The moment I finish the questions on the couch and get to choose my skills it instantly crashes the moment I exit the conversation before the skills menu comes up. I'm stumped cause to my knowledge this mod does not touch the skills section or traits I may just discard this mod cause I've been modding for over 5 days now. I can get back to it at a later date at least.

11 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

This mod seems to cause my game to crash during the intro with doc mitchel. The moment I finish the questions on the couch and get to choose my skills it instantly crashes the moment I exit the conversation before the skills menu comes up. I'm stumped cause to my knowledge this mod does not touch the skills section or traits I may just discard this mod cause I've been modding for over 5 days now. I can get back to it at a later date at least.

Installing it after leaving the Doc's office should be safe. The only changes to traits is a new perk added by the mod, but I don't think it edits any vanilla traits or perks.

1 hour ago, pepertje said:

Installing it after leaving the Doc's office should be safe. The only changes to traits is a new perk added by the mod, but I don't think it edits any vanilla traits or perks.

K that was my plan to simply install it later once it was fixed so that's what I'll be doing then. Just hope it doesn't crash when leveling up and picking perks my guess is a ui bug with mtui not that I'd know how to fix that

6 hours ago, CALTN said:

Is this actually in the mod?  A sort of insanity, slave-like period where your character thinks she's a cow?

ScreenShot1.jpeg

It was a callback to some other mods that had that as a gameplay aspect. The original Sexout Breeder had a character who had gone over the edge and I think there was another one where you could become a mindless husk as well.

7 hours ago, CALTN said:

Is this actually in the mod?  A sort of insanity, slave-like period where your character thinks she's a cow?

ScreenShot1.jpeg

This refers to Fallout Breeder. There was a ranch you could be captured. During this story line you meet a woman that has pretty much become a cow. During another part of that story you get revenge on someone by dehuminzing them and forcing them to breed bighorners until they are pretty much a cow.

10 hours ago, pepertje said:

It was a callback to some other mods that had that as a gameplay aspect. The original Sexout Breeder had a character who had gone over the edge and I think there was another one where you could become a mindless husk as well.

"some other mods that had that as a gameplay aspect.", can you remember what mods they were?

Edited by CALTN
  • 2 months later...

Im having a problem where the pregnant women dont have a body, only hands and faces. Ive looked through some of the other posts but I couldn't find an exact solution. However Trinny is the only person who I can see the body and clothes, everyone else including me has no body. Here is my load order if it helps.

Spoiler

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSoliciting.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
SexoutDrugging.esm
FBCaptured.esp
FBFarm.esp
UnethicalDeeds.esm
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutTryoutResistanceOverhaul.esp
MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
tkEyelashesFNV.esp
tkEyelashesFNV_FemalesOnly.esp
188Veronica.esp
Maternity Pack Overkill TTW32addon.esp
MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp
MPO scriptaddon HH.esp
MPO scriptaddon DM.esp
MPO scriptaddon Base.esp
change appearance 3.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
NPCsSprint.esp
BulletTrails.esp
Sprint Mod.esp
VM_Recoil.esp
Fo4 YaoGuai.esp
UpgradesFromTheCommonwealth.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
Vanilla UI Plus.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Better Game Performance.esp
Better fast travel mod.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp
MPO scriptaddon Tryout.esp
Dynamic Third Person Camera.esp
Rin.esp
zzjayHairsFNV.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
KOR.esp
SexoutBondageKeysDom.esp
SexoutBondageKeysSub.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
distributed_necklaces_and_chains_neck_seam_concealer.esp
Sexout - KissKey.esp
ILO - Fallout New Vegas.esp
ILO - Dead Money.esp
ILO - Honest Hearts.esp
ILO - Lonesome Road.esp
ILO - Old World Blues.esp
NevadaSkies.esp

Total active plugins: 73
Total plugins: 77

15 hours ago, ChungBungus said:

Im having a problem where the pregnant women dont have a body, only hands and faces. Ive looked through some of the other posts but I couldn't find an exact solution. However Trinny is the only person who I can see the body and clothes, everyone else including me has no body. Here is my load order if it helps.

Hide contents

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSoliciting.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
SexoutDrugging.esm
FBCaptured.esp
FBFarm.esp
UnethicalDeeds.esm
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutTryoutResistanceOverhaul.esp
MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
tkEyelashesFNV.esp
tkEyelashesFNV_FemalesOnly.esp
188Veronica.esp
Maternity Pack Overkill TTW32addon.esp
MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp
MPO scriptaddon HH.esp
MPO scriptaddon DM.esp
MPO scriptaddon Base.esp
change appearance 3.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
NPCsSprint.esp
BulletTrails.esp
Sprint Mod.esp
VM_Recoil.esp
Fo4 YaoGuai.esp
UpgradesFromTheCommonwealth.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
Vanilla UI Plus.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Better Game Performance.esp
Better fast travel mod.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp
MPO scriptaddon Tryout.esp
Dynamic Third Person Camera.esp
Rin.esp
zzjayHairsFNV.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
KOR.esp
SexoutBondageKeysDom.esp
SexoutBondageKeysSub.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
distributed_necklaces_and_chains_neck_seam_concealer.esp
Sexout - KissKey.esp
ILO - Fallout New Vegas.esp
ILO - Dead Money.esp
ILO - Honest Hearts.esp
ILO - Lonesome Road.esp
ILO - Old World Blues.esp
NevadaSkies.esp

Total active plugins: 73
Total plugins: 77

Sounds like you're missing clothing textures, since trinny is naked

12 hours ago, fonixphoenix said:

Sounds like you're missing clothing textures, since trinny is naked

Im not sure because when Im pregnant and have clothes on anything past stage 1 makes my body disapear. When Im naked or giving birth my body is also invisible. Same thing with other npcs.

On 12/27/2022 at 10:11 AM, ChungBungus said:

Im not sure because when Im pregnant and have clothes on anything past stage 1 makes my body disapear. When Im naked or giving birth my body is also invisible. Same thing with other npcs.

Seems like you are missing the Sexout Pregnancy data download and/or maternity clothes mod (part of Sexout Common Resources tutorial)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I kinda bugs me, that the martin only give the request for Jeff after giving birth to a calf.

I wanted an alternative where the Courier reject the idea to give birth to calf, but wanted some money and asked if there's anything else she could do that doesn't involve breeding.

Then you know the rest.

It could be a forced way to be introduced to breeding, and actually learned that wasn't actually bad if she wasn't enslaved.

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, pipeliner200202 said:

When I down load and go into game make sure it works it get frozen at the start menu won't let pick new game or continue 

If you have a frozen start menu, you are missing requirements. Can you post your loadorder and/or installation order?

• 4 months later...

My game claims to have missing masters, but all of the requirements are met, all necessary mods are installed, but upon start-up, my main menu doesn't load, and I get a pop-up to check the mod load order.

I'm aware of any possible incompatibilities thanks to the last 78 pages of troubleshooting (thanks all) but I'm still stuck. Any suggestions? 

13 hours ago, august2002 said:

My game claims to have missing masters, but all of the requirements are met, all necessary mods are installed, but upon start-up, my main menu doesn't load, and I get a pop-up to check the mod load order.

I'm aware of any possible incompatibilities thanks to the last 78 pages of troubleshooting (thanks all) but I'm still stuck. Any suggestions? 

We would need your load- and installorder to see if you are missing mods.