44 minutes ago, Dajovve said:

I am using this mod with SSE and it seems to work fine but sometimes my body just turns invisible and the game will crash the next time something happens. Does anybody know what might be the problem? Just a general overview whether that is caused by the mod not being updated (or supports SSE) or if that is because of a mod conflict?

Would be very neat to know, thanks!

EDIT: happens during scaling of actors after absorption of breast size for example.

It's beens some time... I can't remember that I had that problem. Which body do you use?

9 hours ago, Dajovve said:

I'm using CBBE body with HDT physics

EDIT: HDT-SMP physics*

I just installed this mod for the first time the other day and I ran into the same issue. I'm not playing Special Edition so I don't know exactly how to fix it for you, but reinstalling NIOverride fixed it for me. Twice. Hasn't come up a third time.

Not sure how Special Edition handles NIOverride. (Isn't it included in Race menu or something? Reinstall race menu?)

Alternatively it seems the issue is tied to the weight scaling. Removing weight scaling in DDEditor might also fix it, but you'll not be able to scale weight with the mod so I'd try this second.

On 1/5/2019 at 1:27 PM, Talari said:

Yeah ... this mod doesn't work installed it MCM menu didn't even show up

This mod does in fact work. You should post more information about your setup/troubleshooting steps, if you want help. At least dial back the attitude and ask for help instead of claiming it doesn't work. . .

Try opening your console in game inputting the command "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1"

This will force MCM to reload/detect mod menus and repopulate your mcm list. If it doesn't work it may indicate something is wrong with the installation.

Otherwise, did you try running this on a new game? Did you try reinstalling it? Are you playing Special Edition?

Also, to the mod author(authors?) thanks for this mod. I have no idea why I passed over it in the 2000 hours I've put into this game. . . 10/10 would drain again.

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 10:53 AM, Dajovve said:

I am using this mod with SSE and it seems to work fine but sometimes my body just turns invisible and the game will crash the next time something happens. Does anybody know what might be the problem? Just a general overview whether that is caused by the mod not being updated (or supports SSE) or if that is because of a mod conflict?

Would be very neat to know, thanks!

EDIT: happens during scaling of actors after absorption of breast size for example.

Run DDEdit, remove weight as an option from draining. The rapid weight changes this mod makes causes your character's body to go invisible then CTD after. That is the cause and only fix for that issue, aside from changing the way this mod handles weight changes.

17 minutes ago, Recoilsuave said:

Run DDEdit, remove weight as an option from draining. The rapid weight changes this mod makes causes your character's body to go invisible then CTD after. That is the cause and only fix for that issue, aside from changing the way this mod handles weight changes.

Awh too bad. The weight scaling was the only reason I used this mod. Do you guys know of any other mod that is capable of "stealing beauty (breast / butt size)" (via spell, automatically, or after animations)? Just anything really. I am sadly not as experienced as i'd like to be and therefore unable to create something like that, or modify mods that do that.

20 hours ago, Dajovve said:

Awh too bad. The weight scaling was the only reason I used this mod. Do you guys know of any other mod that is capable of "stealing beauty (breast / butt size)" (via spell, automatically, or after animations)? Just anything really. I am sadly not as experienced as i'd like to be and therefore unable to create something like that, or modify mods that do that.

Like I said, reinstalling NIOverride (specifically 3.4.4 found here:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37481) fixed this issue for me and my weight scaling works perfectly. It's possible that you have to do something else in SSE, as I don't think you can use NIOverride like standard edition does. But, point being, it is possible to have weight scaling without crash. For anyone else experiencing this issue in standard edition, I encourage you to try it.

My DDEditor weight settings are at "Min: 0.1 Max: 0.95 Speed: 10 (I don't think speed matters for this bug but I feel size does). I set max to .95 because even when I hit max drain, it scaled me to something like .97 and setting this to 1 resulted in scaling up slightly higher than 1 and an invisible body/crash.

This weight scaling issue isn't exclusive to this mod, and when it was happening to me, even adjusting my weight slider via racemenu caused the disappearing body and crash (but has never happened to me until I installed this mod). It seems to me that this mod just doesn't play nice with the NIO included in Racemenu when it comes to the weight scaling? Unsure, not a modder.

I don't have the time or disk space to install and mod SSE to help replicate/troubleshoot, but it is potentially fixable, I wish I could offer you more specific help... but there's a reason I choose not to run SSE. Good luck.

22 hours ago, Dajovve said:

Those breast physics you have look very nice, may I ask what setup you use for physics? HDT, CBP or something else? Any chance that if you're using HDT-SMP you could share your .xml with the physics settings?

The basis of configuration for Bodyslide is CBBE, body structure is COSIO (Clam of Skyrim)  
CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie HDT Vagina 4.8.2   Here you will find everything you need for a beautiful female body (please follow the instructions and requirements)

Here you find the CBBE textures to be overwritten AFTER you have installed COSIO  PureSkinTexture

meshes and bodyslide.rar The various XML files contained in the RAR file will be pasted into the skyrim data folder / CalienteTools / slider presets

Configure Bodyslide After installing COSIO, configure Bodyslide as shown in the figure without changing any value. Copy / paste the nif files I passed you in Skyrim data folder / meshes / actors / character / character assets to find the body already done and ready to use (for a better presentation, set the weight to 1). For a TBBP effect (very evident even while breathing) more highlighted copy / paste the XML file that you find under the screen . 

Spoiler

Immagine.png.55a34f0f8144fb4cf7e2940ae6703edf.png

TBBP   hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml  Copy and drop in Skyrim data folder/ SKSE/Plugins ( overwrite where required)

On 1/8/2019 at 2:58 PM, Amorant501 said:

This weight scaling issue isn't exclusive to this mod, and when it was happening to me, even adjusting my weight slider via racemenu caused the disappearing body and crash (but has never happened to me until I installed this mod). It seems to me that this mod just doesn't play nice with the NIO included in Racemenu when it comes to the weight scaling? Unsure, not a modder.

I've had this body disappearing bug when changing weight in racemenu on my male char in SSE even without this mod installed, so it's most probably not mod's fault.

• 3 weeks later...

Question: If you use the "give drain powers" spell to an NPC, can they drain the player?

Everyone who makes a succubus mod lets the players vamp others, but very few let others vamp the player. Even Sexual Vampire Feeding usually doesn't work for me to get others to bite *me*.

So some content along those lines for subs would be nice~ Does it work?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello friends, by default, the kiss in this mod is always the button of the console ('), then when a sexlab animation happens, sometimes if I use the console, then activates the kiss draining, and I do not want this,  I try to change the hotkey button of the kiss, but it is not saved (change the console key to B for example), it always returns to the console key, how to fix it?

14 hours ago, mcdyn said:

Hello friends, by default, the kiss in this mod is always the button of the console ('), then when a sexlab animation happens, sometimes if I use the console, then activates the kiss draining, and I do not want this,  I try to change the hotkey button of the kiss, but it is not saved (change the console key to B for example), it always returns to the console key, how to fix it?

now that you mentioned this, i have the same issues of to being able to save the changed key bindings of the mod, with it reseting back to the default ones, just lucky it does not interfere with with the console....umm something to look into.