14 hours ago, rakuraden said:

I tried this SXP, but the xp gain is to low, I take to so long to get level

Strange, it takes me a few minutes to accumulate XP, what game difficulty do you use? which opponents do you face?

Having set up my Skyrim on naked gameplay I have mods suitable for this purpose .

So I am getting the invisible body, then crash bug. I am curious about the added ddedit program because I can change the proper nodes to fix it but when I click on save/save as, what exactly do I overwrite, or save the output as? It doesn't even show a file type in the extension list it is just blank. I am probably missing something simple here but I am very confused about this. Any thoughts?

Thanks

12 hours ago, Distortedrealms said:

So I am getting the invisible body, then crash bug. I am curious about the added ddedit program because I can change the proper nodes to fix it but when I click on save/save as, what exactly do I overwrite, or save the output as? It doesn't even show a file type in the extension list it is just blank. I am probably missing something simple here but I am very confused about this. Any thoughts?

Thanks

I haven't used it in so long that I don't know what it's saved as. What I do know is that you need to turn off Weight manipulation completely in DDEdit to get rid of the invisible body/CTD. Just save it and see if that fixes the issue.

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2020 at 1:01 AM, Distortedrealms said:

I am curious about the added ddedit program because I can change the proper nodes to fix it but when I click on save/save as, what exactly do I overwrite,

Opens the JSON. When you decide to save by overwriting (Save AS), you simply have to overwrite the same file you opened in DDEditor

• 2 weeks later...

What's this ddedit you guys talk about?

Nevermind, found it. I have experimented some more with the weight issue. If you leave the timer at 1 it's far less likely to crash, but it still happens occationally. Does anyone have a certain preset that mimicks weight gain and loss a little? I was thinking aof adding thighs and arms to then odes but I'm not so well versed in the naming of the skeleton parts so I havr no idea what will happen.

edit: I have also set weight to change with only 0.1 rate instead of 10 and that seems to have completely mitigated any crashes with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, great work!

Pyhsical draining works on named characters but doesn't work on generic males(like bandits and guards). Works on bandit females though. I'm using SE port.

I think it has got to do with body type they use. Any idea?

PS: I've generated male_body nif and tri, using bodyslider with nevernude vanilla male body (there is an alpha bodyslider support for males). Works ok with named males. I also notice that generic males use these bodies too but their bodies never changes through physical drain or related spells. 

• 4 weeks later...

Trying to make a script that uses DD's events, but I don't really know what I'm doing, only the most basic basics. My first question is, what do I put in the brackets after Event HoSLDD_PlayerDrainsVictim? I have the SLDD_ModEvents.ods and it says (Form as Actor) Victim, but I don't really know what to do with that.

Anyway, here's what I'm trying to do. When player drains victim, player gains level XP equal to the level of drained victim NPC multiplied by 50.  I haven't tested it, but I'm pretty sure it's totally wrong, so I'd appreciate help.

Event HoSLDD_PlayerDrainsVictim(Form Victim)
		Actor victimActor = Victim as actor
		float currentExp = Game.GetPlayerExperience()
		int victimLevel = victimActor.GetLevel()
		Game.SetPlayerExperience(currentExp + victimLevel*50)
endEvent

On 10/9/2020 at 10:50 PM, zerozerosix said:

As far as I understand, we suck npcs into ourselves when done with sex with this mod. Is this true?

Not exactly. With this mod, during sex you can suck life points, souls, and, depending on the case, also give the death of the NPC's and Creatures .

On 10/17/2020 at 8:52 AM, strategen said:

but doesn't work on generic males(like bandits and guards).

Have you tried manual draining?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, T-lam said:

np here, what might be, do you have drain is a crime activated ?

edit: found out the issue with defeat mod sex stop on combat was active. turned it off and now it works! another issue is when i drain them to death, they die, but their bodies kinda just stand there.

1 hour ago, T-lam said:

i do not have it active

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone interested, I have modified this mod and gave it some additional flavors for those who play as male characters with female succubus follower. Basically whenever the drain powers are used, the relationship between the player and succubus taken into account. For example:

With drain level 1(sometimes kill) ability, IF the players relationship with the succubus is high enough she will always choose not to kill the player. If the players relationship status is not high enough then your life is only safe on her whims. She will still drain you though regardless

With drain level 2("Always kill/lethal), IF the succubus considers the player to be her lover, she will NEVER kill the player but will drain you dry. Hey at least you are alive!

Drain levels 0 thru 2 do NOT consider marriage status between the succubus and the victim, that currently hasn't changed. The new functions above work regardless of "drain is crime" settings.

HOWEVER, if the person the succubus is with is not the player, then standard rules apply. and should she choose to kill she will only see them as food either on a whim or because she is heartless.

I am thinking of adding another condition where if the active partners are married then they are immune. Or perhaps I may leave that alone and instead allow the relationship checks between any succubus and their partner. I have already tested the features above and they work just fine. I have made no changes to the drain to skeleton scripts, I may have to modify the order of that sequence to get it take in consideration of whether or not the player has entered bleedout after sex instead of dying outright.

If any one is interested, let me know. Once this little project is completed I can post it. This update should work on both LE and SE versions.

Update:

So I manage to look at and test the logic of the drain functions. This gave me some options. I have made changes similar to the one I did above. So let me get into a little detail.

While manual drain to death is active, a series of conditions are now present. Relationship, drain power, AND health of the victim are now taken into account. Not too in depth though.

Basically if the drain power of the succubus is 1 or 2, the relationship level for exemption is also required to high enough.

• If drain power is 1 (maybe lethal), the succubus/drainer must see their victim as an ally. Otherwise normal stock functions of this mod are used.
    • If the condition is satisfied, then the draining can continue up to a point. What will happen is once the victims health gets a little too low, the succubus will refuse to take anymore from you or the victim she is sapping. (yes NPC to NPC relationships are checked too).
  • If drain power is 2 (always lethal), the succubus/drainer MUST see their victim as their lover. Otherwise normal stock functions of this mod is used.
    • If the condition is satisfied, then the draining will continue RUTHLESSLY until the victim is on the brink of death. Victim will literally have only 1 HP left.

The new functionality above is currently in testing phase, and is little more complex than before. But I also expanded the drain rate max. Now I can set it to as high as 300

Any suggestions?

Also FYI: A few users complained about drain strength not working as expected. Particularly where it seems to kill victim in the middle of an animation. Well I have discovered that its because the affects work based on a percentage of the BASE maximum health of the victim. A multiple is then applied. This multiplier is NOT based on the number of affects applied. The number of times the victim is sapped is based on the overall number of eligible oral, anal, and vaginal scenes that are active. So be careful, as some animations can have 6 or more steps. So whatever drain speed you have, understand that every eligible animation in a set will have the effect applied plus 1% of the victims base health (before any enchantments and effects that boost health). Dont think that putting it 100 means only 100 damage, average scene could have you drained more 430 HP or more depending on player health stat!

Will also be posting this update on the SSE version.

1 hour ago, 777sage said:

Update:

So I manage to look at and test the logic of the drain functions. This gave me some options. I have made changes similar to the one I did above. So let me get into a little detail.

While manual drain to death is active, a series of conditions are now present. Relationship, drain power, AND health of the victim are now taken into account. Not too in depth though.

Basically if the drain power of the succubus is 1 or 2, the relationship level for exemption is also required to high enough.

• If drain power is 1 (maybe lethal), the succubus/drainer must see their victim as an ally. Otherwise normal stock functions of this mod are used.
    • If the condition is satisfied, then the draining can continue up to a point. What will happen is once the victims health gets a little too low, the succubus will refuse to take anymore from you or the victim she is sapping. (yes NPC to NPC relationships are checked too).
  • If drain power is 2 (always lethal), the succubus/drainer MUST see their victim as their lover. Otherwise normal stock functions of this mod is used.
    • If the condition is satisfied, then the draining will continue RUTHLESSLY until the victim is on the brink of death. Victim will literally have only 1 HP left.

The new functionality above is currently in testing phase, and is little more complex than before. But I also expanded the drain rate max. Now I can set it to as high as 300

Any suggestions?

Also FYI: A few users complained about drain strength not working as expected. Particularly where it seems to kill victim in the middle of an animation. Well I have discovered that its because the affects work based on a percentage of the BASE maximum health of the victim. A multiple is then applied. This multiplier is NOT based on the number of affects applied. The number of times the victim is sapped is based on the overall number of eligible oral, anal, and vaginal scenes that are active. So be careful, as some animations can have 6 or more steps. So whatever drain speed you have, understand that every eligible animation in a set will have the effect applied plus 1% of the victims base health (before any enchantments and effects that boost health). Dont think that putting it 100 means only 100 damage, average scene could have you drained more 430 HP or more depending on player health stat!

Will also be posting this update on the SSE version.

Looks interesting, I'd be willing to try it out.  Are you open to more of a "cosmetic" suggestion ?

There this mod that manages to apply really good looking overlays to bodies.  I wondered if it could be possible to replace the "draugr transform" feature of this mod by a call to its papyrus extender or something...  Let's be honest the draugr function of this mod is kind of hacky compared to the one used by FEC :)

Spoiler

3532-1548601779-1874207609.png

1 hour ago, mangalo said:

Looks interesting, I'd be willing to try it out.  Are you open to more of a "cosmetic" suggestion ?

There this mod that manages to apply really good looking overlays to bodies.  I wondered if it could be possible to replace the "draugr transform" feature of this mod by a call to its papyrus extender or something...  Let's be honest the draugr function of this mod is kind of hacky compared to the one used by FEC :)

Hide contents

3532-1548601779-1874207609.png

Well damn, that would actually make the SLDD mod more realistic, the husks would still be wearing the clothes they had on. I think it is certainly possible a check for the mod's installation was made, and the method used to make what occurred in the photo was clearly defined such that I could easily call just call it onto the victim. Then you would need to test what would happen if there are multiple victims in the sex. I have never used that mod, but that would be a nice to have for sure! Id also change the mod so that the drain to draugr only occurs if the succubus drains life and soul AND the victim is dead(and not in bleedout either).

So I was looking into the source code of that mod, I can really pick out how the drain to skeleton affect works. I mean there are clearly checks for certain conditions, but maybe the mods dll files handles the real meat of the mod. There might be another way to make it work.

Update #3,

Functionality is working as intended thus far. Conditional situations of sex is also working as intended.

Changes since previous update:

• Succubi are typically a little greedy even when they like you, right? Well a change has been made for Rank 1 deadly drainers.
    • If the victim's health is above 20%, the drainer will take drain a little more. The victim that is favored will always end the scene with 20% health. I believe I made this so that this rule in particular also applies to drain level 0. If the victim is already below that 20%, you will just stay there.
    • If the victim is NOT favored and the drainer decides not to kill they will be drained to the brink of death. But if the drainer decides to kill then they will die as normal. They may even die in the middle of sex depending on the selected drain speed in your settings. To keep things natural I'd recommend leaving drain speed to 33, put it to 34 if you dont mind guaranteeing deaths during animations instead of climaxing.
    • If the drainer favors the victim and decides not to kill, the drainer will not drain the life of the victim if doing so will kill the victim. For example: Players health is 45, if the next act of draining puts the players life at risk she may not drain the player anymore (but the effects will still play). Scene will end with the succubus thanking the victim.

Upcoming changes:

• Combat draining. If you have ever used the succubus sisters mod you would know where this going. I strongly recommend downloading scent of sex and defining combat sex rules for this to work. Sexlab defeat may be quite useful here too if its your kind of thing but I dont use it. If sex occurs and relationship between the drainer and victim is negative, if the drainer is level 1 or above the victim(s) will always be drained to death. Even in multiple partner sex events (hopefully).
    • Reason I suggested scent of sex is because you can have rules defined where the drainer takes on multiple enemies as sex partners and can keep things efficient. You can even tweak it as much as you like.
  • Forced climaxing via sexual drain. This one is harder, but the idea is simple, I'd imagine that the draining forces climax. This way it can be like those scenarios where the male character is actually drained from repeated orgasms. I am guessing since you are here you all should know what I am talking about. Every scene involving Oral, Anal, or Vaginal actions would force the victim to orgasm upon transition to/from the eligible scene. I am not sure if this can be done without SLSO
  • Drain to skeleton: A mod was suggested where if the player was drained they would be turned into draugr, even wearing the same armor. Just a dried up husk. For sure would go well with Deadly drain. But I am going to need some help on this one. No way I can guarantee this, but I will look into it.

Additional Notes: Majority of changes thus far REQUIRES manual draining to be enabled. Otherwise its just normal functionality with the exception of whether or not the victim is killed at the end of sex.

Can anyone provide some detail as to how the physical drain works? Something like an explanation of how it works with 3BA bodies would do...

• 4 weeks later...

Silly question, but regarding the draining effect for feeding, is this just like generic vampire feeding triggers? I make use of Sacrosanct so I was curious if that technically would grant blood points doing this, kinda got an idea for a playthrough brewing but just feeding my curiousity here and there first.