@Lestat1627  I realize im late to the party, I mimicked all your settings you did a few pages back, but Im not able to kill, or drain for that matter.

do you see anything here that might conflict?  

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     CreatureFramework.esm
 10  a     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 11  b     FlowerGirls SE.esm
 12  c     FlowerGirls SE - BDSM.esm
 13  d     HentaiPregnancy.esm
 14  e     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 15  f     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 16 10     dD-Short Script Range.esp
 17 11     SkyUI_SE.esp
 18 12     Vivid WeathersSE.esp
 19 13     Particle Patch for ENB SSE.esp
 20 14     CBBE.esp
 21 15     FNIS.esp
 22 16     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 23 17     RaceMenu.esp
 24 18     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 25 19     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 26 1a     UIExtensions.esp
 27 1b     Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
 28 1c     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 29 1d     XPMSE.esp
 30 1e     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 31 1f     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 32 20     SLAnimLoader.esp
 33 21     SexLabDefeat.esp
 34 22     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 35 23     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 36 24     One With Nature.esp
 37 25     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 38 26     DW.esp
 39 27     widescreen_skyui_fix.esp
 40 28     FlowerGirls SE - Subdue.esp
 41 29     DarkEnvoy.esp
 42 2a     BVLT - Human.esp
 43 2b     LustmordVampireArmor.esp
 44 2c     SL Deadly Drain.esp
 45 2d     BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp
 46 2e     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 47 2f     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 48 30     Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp

8 hours ago, sillybear said:

do you see anything here that might conflict?  

I see no conflict unless something is unknown to me. Now, I don't know if you've even installed the fix (Deadly Drain 1.66).
I don't think it requires the Succubus Race mod, as it also works with BetterVampires. The suggestion is to move the Deadly Drain plugin as high as possible and try a new race. I cannot tell you if it is compatible with Skyrim SE, it could all be due to this fact, but if it were for this, there is another mod that has practically the same function

SLSO Player Succubus Addon 1.4  It is compatible with SE and requires separate SexLab orgasm (Slso).

2 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

I see no conflict unless something is unknown to me. Now, I don't know if you've even installed the fix (Deadly Drain 1.66).
I don't think it requires the Succubus Race mod, as it also works with BetterVampires. The suggestion is to move the Deadly Drain plugin as high as possible and try a new race. I cannot tell you if it is compatible with Skyrim SE, it could all be due to this fact, but if it were for this, there is another mod that has practically the same function

SLSO Player Succubus Addon 1.4  It is compatible with SE and requires separate SexLab orgasm (Slso).

well, the magic of reinstalling worked its magic... beats me why , same load order, same mods, etc but it appears to work now lol..

1 hour ago, sillybear said:

well, the magic of reinstalling worked its magic... beats me why , same load order, same mods, etc but it appears to work now lol..

Better this way, at least it is certain that it is not an incompatibility. Killing them with sex will be a hoot :-)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned here, but here goes.

I have this mod active on two save files.

On the first file, the mod works fine, but anytime I save and reload, body scale gets reset to minimum values.

On the other file, the scaling doesn't get reset, but the sizes are all over the place (minimum value for breasts is set to 0.2, but it only goes down to 0.43 in the game; max is set to 2, but it goes over 4; one breast becomes bigger than another).

Is there a possible solution to at least one of these issues. I really only need one save file to work.

Thanks in advance.

10 hours ago, FrostWimbelton said:

Is the FPS bug still not fixed yet?

This mod hasn't been updated in years. And if you're referring to the bug with body weight changes causing fps drops, invisible body, CTD. You have to remove weight changes as an option in the DDEdit program.

On 7/5/2019 at 11:21 AM, Recoilsuave said:

This mod hasn't been updated in years. And if you're referring to the bug with body weight changes causing fps drops, invisible body, CTD. You have to remove weight changes as an option in the DDEdit program.

nvm. new playthrough seems to have no problem

Hello, I just downloaded this a couple days ago and have played my new character a bit but I’ve noticed that when I use the drain, my characters breasts and the victims schlong tend to constantly fidget (her breasts go crazy a bit and his manhood constantly goes soft) unlike your gifs on the mod page. Did I install something wrong lol, the character is still new so I have no issues reinstalling and such, any help would be appreciated lol. 

Do I HAVE to be a vampire? Will this work on creatures? (dogs, horses, dragons, sabers...)

I'm just trying to organize simple "combat sex" in the sense that... if i rape someone they get hurt and i get healed. If I'm forced to be a vampire and "weak in the sun," well that's just not fair! It means... in the sun, I have to rape ppl to death just to stay alive.

In regards to creatures... I also need to find a simple key-press way to assault animals ? I swear defeat let me do it once but I can't get it to happen anymore.

Spoiler contains personal opinions about dicks

Spoiler

also I hope I'm not required to have dudes with tits (I mean... chicks with dicks)

(to me if it has a dick its a dude. I prefer strapons, but...others may think differently and I want to respect that)

Without the spoiler... I'm asking if this works without futa/"dickgirls"

1 hour ago, darkdragonlove said:

Do I HAVE to be a vampire? Will this work on creatures? (dogs, horses, dragons, sabers...)

I'm just trying to organize simple "combat sex" in the sense that... if i rape someone they get hurt and i get healed. If I'm forced to be a vampire and "weak in the sun," well that's just not fair! It means... in the sun, I have to rape ppl to death just to stay alive.

I just installed and deinstalled it the last two days to make it work as i want it too.

First it's a good mod but my dealbreaker was when i am draining someone in a group then they become hostile again, i didnt found around it and i have read a lot of this support thread.  Still if anyone has a answer or solution for me then this mod goes back in my load order.

1) You don't have to be a vampire to make it work

2) Yes it works on creatures too

3) Yes this mods working without being a futa

Have a nice day

On 7/8/2019 at 2:27 PM, tuxagent7 said:

I just installed and deinstalled it the last two days to make it work as i want it too.

First it's a good mod but my dealbreaker was when i am draining someone in a group then they become hostile again, i didnt found around it and i have read a lot of this support thread.  Still if anyone has a answer or solution for me then this mod goes back in my load order.

1) You don't have to be a vampire to make it work

2) Yes it works on creatures too

3) Yes this mods working without being a futa

Have a nice day

thank you! I was trying to use Sexlab Util, but that doesn't seem to be working for me.

with this information you have given me I now feel the need to download and install this mod. thank you for sharing your wisdom!

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone suggest a initiation sex mod that fit with this mod? I usually start consensual sex via dialogue from Amorous Adventures so it feel odd to drain and kill my partner. For enemy I use SL defeat but in order to drain enemy I have to get defeat and being rape first. I'm looking for something like seduce the enemy then have sex and drain them.

On 8/8/2019 at 10:19 AM, assassin394 said:

Can someone suggest a initiation sex mod that fit with this mod? I usually start consensual sex via dialogue from Amorous Adventures so it feel old to drain and kill my partner. For enemy I use SL defeat but in order to drain enemy I have to get defeat and being rape first. I'm looking for something like seduce the enemy then have sex and drain them.

Succubus heart has a spell that allows you to seduce partners but it already has a drain effect, though i believe you can turn it off by choice. I'd recommend a clean save and backing up some files to reduce loss if these two dont get along. Theres also a succubus race that gives access to certain spells that allow you to control enemies. 

On 8/8/2019 at 10:19 AM, assassin394 said:

Can someone suggest a initiation sex mod that fit with this mod? I usually start consensual sex via dialogue from Amorous Adventures so it feel old to drain and kill my partner. For enemy I use SL defeat but in order to drain enemy I have to get defeat and being rape first. I'm looking for something like seduce the enemy then have sex and drain them.

Another option is to use scent of sex. You will have to set the conditions yourself but you can even then control which animations and actors are involved. A learning curve indeed but once you get it down it is by far one of the most powerful sex mods out there. Set a condition based on arousal or even nakedness at the same time, or when player is knocked down and etc... Give it a shot, but if you havent used it before be prepared to do some trial and error to fully understand it. Once you set the rules they can persist through playthroughs and you can even share the rules if you so desire.

How can I add the deadly drain spell (through CK or whatever) to all vampires (the drain 1 that allows npcs to kill or spare you and other npcs) or add the spell to any race I choose? ( giving the spell to all vampires in game will take forever :(,  I want them to all have it from the beginning like the player) 

I have been searching this thread in case of something similar, but DO NOT USE THE DRAGUR OPTION when killing npcs through drain. If they respawn they will be draugr, the mod changes the race of the npcs killed through drain. If your follower was drained their race is changed, example, whiterun guard respawns now as dragur if you killed them through drain .