9 minutes ago, Recoilsuave said:

There's an option in the MCM that does that. Not at my computer to tell but I remember it being "extend" something or other. It's set to 60 by default which means it adds 60 seconds to the last stage of every sex animation your character is in.

Thanks Recoilsuave , i'll look into that now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, dragondoom42 said:

Is there a list of mods this is incompatible with?

Mine doesnt work, when the sex animations start, I press LALT then RALT, the effect goes away and then everything finishes the "victim" simply walks away!

It depends on how you set up the mod . 

EDIT 

Spoiler

1268378925_enb2020_04_1207_10_28_68.jpg.2f79cd6451ad27c9a1b1e173fc8ff9d4.jpg

657936128_enb2020_04_1207_10_43_21.jpg.8c2dbc081957c11f3fd1101268b29ee4.jpg

1565370373_enb2020_04_1207_10_51_50.jpg.aea5d29ca4546faf69bb6cde2d4535a0.jpg

68233971_enb2020_04_1207_11_49_23.jpg.8ca7df3265cf516df4986b81d4241834.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2020 at 11:53 PM, Lestat1627 said:

It depends on how you set up the mod . 

Hi Lestat, thank you for the screenshots for mod setup that you have provided. I have gone through the setups shown both here and back in page 63, though I have a couple of questions.

My goal is to have Deadly Drain kills work with SLSO, though I have tried the auto-drain, it seems to me that no death occurs unless I enable the 'Sexlab Alway Orgasm' in SLSO.

image.png.5ca3335e8981523ea6a53d533b20b357.png

Questions

1. Do you have the 'Sexlab Always Orgasm' option in SLSO enabled? I know this solves the issue, but having this option enabled kinda feels like it is rendering SLSO redundant, since NPCs that have low enjoyment and are nowhere nearing orgasm will magically do so at the end of the animation.
  2. Is there a way to trigger Death Drain, aside from auto-draining? It would be neat to have a drain kill (during victim orgasm) with a press of a button. Auto-draining all the time is problematic since I run several mods that trigger sex scene with non-hostile NPCs, and I do not want to kill them. Understandably, I can turn off the 'Victim death from orgasm' when interacting with friendly npcs, but that will mean fiddling with the MCM every time I go back to town. :( 
  3. On Manual Draining: My understanding is that 'Allow Death Drain' (RAlt) does not kill the enemy, rather it is just telling the mod that we are allowing the victim to die by manually draining (LAlt). During my tests (Sexlab Always Orgasm disabled), I found that if I press RAlt, and then keep using LAlt until the victim has no hp left, a bleedout animation is played for the victim, while my PC is still playing the sex animation. When the animation ends, the victim recovered to 5 hp, and just walks off.
10 hours ago, jasondawn said:

Do you have the 'Sexlab Always Orgasm' option in SLSO enabled?

No. This enabled option causes the animation to stop if one of the partners reaches orgasm before the other thus eliminating the Deadly Drain .

Is there a way to trigger Death Drain, aside from auto-draining?

Yes, using the Death Drain with manual setting. Doing so also avoids killing characters that could be useful for quests.
The automatic Death Drain does not distinguish, who touches, touches.

On Manual Draining: 

It too, used manually, allows a Drain on several occasions, thus allowing a greater effectiveness of the Death Drain, the less life the partner has, the easier it will be to kill him.
The automatic Drain acts in the same way, but with a lower frequency.
It must be said that, as shown in the screenshots, it is associated with the Succubus. Deadly Drain's strength may have depended on this pairing. In addition, it is not always possible to kill the partner (friend / enemy who he is). This depended on the physical strength of the latter . 

It is actually advisable to associate the mod with a succubus. I suggest the PSQ (Player Succubus Quest) mod, which, unlike Succubus Race, allows you to grow the Succubus by increasing the powers of the breed (it seems to me up to rank 8). It does not require a specific breed, just activate it in MCM.
This mod also contains Death Drain and Life Drain, but if you use DD, just disable the options in PSQ

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2020 at 4:47 PM, rakuraden said:

The Deadly Drain spells dont work when I use, the character dont react to all spells and dont initiate the sexlab animations.

It could have been due to the virtual "resistance of the subject" . You could make up for this SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 09/17/2014 Rev 7 . The function is almost the same, with the difference that it can also be used on three actors (including you) . Basically speaking, DD is linked in a virtual way to the Succubus, as can be seen on the screens. Nothing excludes that this detail can increase its strength
I have been using this mod for a long time and, I have never encountered any problems ( perhaps because I use a succubus ). Configuration screens would help identify a possible malfunction (could be configured incorrectly)

7 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

It could have been due to the virtual "resistance of the subject" . You could make up for this SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 09/17/2014 Rev 7 . The function is almost the same, with the difference that it can also be used on three actors (including you) . Basically speaking, DD is linked in a virtual way to the Succubus, as can be seen on the screens. Nothing excludes that this detail can increase its strength
I have been using this mod for a long time and, I have never encountered any problems ( perhaps because I use a succubus ). Configuration screens would help identify a possible malfunction (could be configured incorrectly)

I will se this Mod.

Other help that I need is to make the Mod SL Defeat more frequent for the enemy and if have a way to knock down the enemy with arrow, because I want to use the defeat with Deadly Drain to finalize then. Have a way to knock down with bow and arrow and make it more frequently?

28 minutes ago, rakuraden said:

Have a way to knock down with bow and arrow

https://mega.nz/file/rQ4FFTwQ#bwJtllReyyhOI7t3RiwN4Gvj7CdR1XK1Y-d6-baUiUE  Amy Mie follower . PS:. On Nexus it has been removed

With Additemmenu search Amy Mie , and use Weapon Solaze(sword) and Elvenia Bow and arrows( enchanted bow and arrows )

If you want follower, found in Witherun blacksmith. Requirements:

KShairdo's Renewal , Eye of Aber . This version follower  is for CBBE 

Amy Mie screen 

Spoiler

mod_f_AmyMie2.jpg.724b81b091970bcf01a33be59f08e755.jpg

To reduce the impact of weapons, just change the game difficulty . Weapons are not editable by the blacksmith. It is possible to enchant them

Amy Elvenia Bow and arrows  (it will be easier to kill with weapons than with sex :mrgreen:)

Spoiler

ScreenShot55.jpg.abd52b51b16b8cf45fd402bc50eb5527.jpg

ScreenShot56.jpg.b05e718ca101584aaf97ed3a7daf570d.jpg

Weapon Solaze 

Spoiler

ScreenShot57.jpg.cd025f70f8ab2c196a539ece1aae8337.jpg

5 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

https://mega.nz/file/rQ4FFTwQ#bwJtllReyyhOI7t3RiwN4Gvj7CdR1XK1Y-d6-baUiUE  Amy Mie follower . PS:. On Nexus it has been removed

With Additemmenu search Amy Mie , and use Weapon Solaze(sword) and Elvenia Bow and arrows( enchanted bow and arrows )

Amy Mie screen 

Reveal hidden contents

To reduce the impact of weapons, just change the game difficulty . Weapons are not editable by the blacksmith. It is possible to enchant them

Amy Elvenia Bow and arrows  (it will be easier to kill with weapons than with sex :mrgreen:)

Reveal hidden contents

Weapon Solaze 

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for the help. I am testing the Mach Maker and the animation dont work correctly, but I will make a new game to see if work good.

On 6/23/2020 at 1:03 PM, Lestat1627 said:

Amy Mie screen 

Hide contents

Hide contents

Weapon Solaze 

Hide contents

One question this follower funtion on Skyrim SE?

1 hour ago, evilpancake said:

Is there a way to make the physical drain permanent? Like if i wanted to set it up so that everyone i drained added like 0.1% size so i could watch my character very gradually get more curvy the more people she drained?

1) Increase the values related to the power of the Drain.

2) Open the ESP in TES5Edit, find the right entry to edit, and increase the set values ( Area, Duration,Magnitude ). In this way you can make it permanent, but you risk seeing it working even without activating it .

16 hours ago, rakuraden said:

Another thing I am curious is if have a mod that can put any spell in weapon? if have it will be nice put the sexlab spells in a sword maybe... Thanks for all help

You can add spells to both weapons and armor also changing its power with TES5Edit . 

SexLab spells are mostly focused on orgasms. You should still be able to put them in a weapon for the simple purpose of making the enemy have an orgasm, but I have no idea what might happen. Unlike normal spells, those taken from one mod, they force you to install the specific mod in order to use another one, due to CTD.

In any case, in order to add a spell of a mod, you must always combine the various Masters files (ESM + ESP) , for example: to modify the sound of the heels, you need to add the ESM Master of Heel Sound, to the mod you want to modify (ESP file), only after this combination, you can change the sound . 

However, I will try to make a tutorial on how to make this kind of changes (maybe one already exists)

7 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

You can add spells to both weapons and armor also changing its power with TES5Edit . 

SexLab spells are mostly focused on orgasms. You should still be able to put them in a weapon for the simple purpose of making the enemy have an orgasm, but I have no idea what might happen. Unlike normal spells, those taken from one mod, they force you to install the specific mod in order to use another one, due to CTD.

In any case, in order to add a spell of a mod, you must always combine the various Masters files (ESM + ESP) , for example: to modify the sound of the heels, you need to add the ESM Master of Heel Sound, to the mod you want to modify (ESP file), only after this combination, you can change the sound . 

However, I will try to make a tutorial on how to make this kind of changes (maybe one already exists)

I think it will be nice too if after defeat and have sex get XP... TES5Edit make this?

1 hour ago, rakuraden said:

I think it will be nice too if after defeat and have sex get XP... TES5Edit make this?

SXP (Redone) - Skyrim Experience Mod  This mod gives you the possibility to spend the XP earned during the game at will in the Perks ( :exclamation: Do not open MCM until the message that SXP has been loaded )

Succubus Heart 4.412  This mod gives you the possibility to spend the XP earned during the sex acts  at will in the Perks and more 

On 6/25/2020 at 9:23 PM, Lestat1627 said:

SXP (Redone) - Skyrim Experience Mod  This mod gives you the possibility to spend the XP earned during the game at will in the Perks ( :exclamation: Do not open MCM until the message that SXP has been loaded )

Succubus Heart 4.412  This mod gives you the possibility to spend the XP earned during the sex acts  at will in the Perks and more 

how I use this SXP Redone? I use the Skyrim SE and I read the mod converted and dont understand.