suggestion: animations go back to stage 1 after pressing "O"

I think that might already be in Sexlab?

I am using Better Vampires with race compatibility and Vampire Thirst mods. Drain doesnt work.

Interesting, can you be a little more specific?

What doesent work?  Does no effects show? Is the NPC not dying? 

Not sure if this was ever resolved, but Better Vampires and Vampiric Thirst CAN'T work together. They both edit at least PlayerVampireQuestScript. Race Compatibility is also known, even to this day, to not work with custom races and Better Vampires. RealNomad, please be very thorough when reading mod description pages. Especially with complicated vampire overhauls.

If I ever said anything about this mod not working, well I'm an idiout. I guess I just assumed that it added a way to initiate sex scenes, and that's not how this works. This mod piggybacks on other mods that initiate sex scenes in order to deliver the drain effects. In short, Deadly Drain works just fine. My sense of understanding didn't in this case.

I can't get the mod to work at all. I'm not sure if the controller is the probably or if I'm missing anything else to make it work. Please help

You have to be more clear about your issue than that man. I use a controller in my game and it still works. Lets try something, go ingame into your MCM and go to sex lab. In sex lab, reset your animation registry and try again. If that doesnt work, tell sex lab to rebuild itself completely and then initiate a scene and see if it works then.

suggestion: animations go back to stage 1 after pressing "O"

I think that might already be in Sexlab?

I am using Better Vampires with race compatibility and Vampire Thirst mods. Drain doesnt work.

Interesting, can you be a little more specific?

What doesent work?  Does no effects show? Is the NPC not dying? 

Not sure if this was ever resolved, but Better Vampires and Vampiric Thirst CAN'T work together. They both edit at least PlayerVampireQuestScript. Race Compatibility is also known, even to this day, to not work with custom races and Better Vampires. RealNomad, please be very thorough when reading mod description pages. Especially with complicated vampire overhauls.

So this mod still works with better vampires then?

• 3 weeks later...

This mod suddenly stopped working. I was using it in conjunction with Player Succubus Quest and PSQ Tweaks. The draining was taking more time than normal, so I disabled PSQ Tweaks temporarily to test. Draining was faster but now Deadly drain is not working anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, im posting here because i dont know it anyone will on the old.loverslab. 

Okay, i have a few problems. 

My game kept crashing, but i understand its due to morphs being updated on the fly in the same cell - turnning it off in the DDedit makes my character apply stolen sizes with cell change, correct?

when draining, i seem to gain no size. Neither to breasts, nor genitals. Must i hold the drain key to keep draining the victim, to  later use their morphs? Or do i have to set up more things in the DDedit? 

Third, all males are dressed (thongs) and dont support SOS for some reason, but i suppose thats a question to another thread.

Below is my setup - last three nodes are set up to not update in the same cell

EDIT: No matter how much do i hold the drain key, I dont gain size.

post-353661-0-48686600-1510620868.png

17 hours ago, death-27 said:

Hello, I do not know English with an interpreter. Worth version 1.7 I want to include absorption at sex but disable changing the body of the hero (breast augmentation, priests) but leave the body change NPS (weight reduction). How to do it, thanks in advance.

uncheck "Physical Drain" and all other checkboxes that have it in description (description of the checkbox appears on the bottom when you hover over it)

5 hours ago, stikky_fucking_chaos said:

uncheck "Physical Drain" and all other checkboxes that have it in description (description of the checkbox appears on the bottom when you hover over it)

I know that you're telling me to completely turn it off, I want to leave the dehumidification of the NPC.

6 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Having a weird scaling problem after playing around and adding some new node's to drain from.  All node's drain correctly, except when i add'd L / R Thigh node's.  When they scale it makes it so that the character's feet are below the ground.

DeadlyDrain List.png

That's what happens when you scale the leg bones. The code was reviewed in the hopes that we could figure out what magic racemenu uses to avoid that problem, but no success. So... don't scale those bones. Best thing I've found is to use sexlab inflation framework and set that to modify the thighs, etc., when scaling the butt. It wasn't exactly the effect I was after, but I got close enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Really having a lot of fun with this mod. Being a ningheim vampire has never been better. One thing I've wondered about is this. Is it intended for my character to drain a follower as well as an "overtaken" NPC? I don't think I've missed anything in the description or the MCM menu, but in the event I have well DOH@ME. Great mod all around though.

On 12/5/2017 at 3:52 PM, death-27 said:

Hello, I do not know English with an interpreter. Worth version 1.7 I want to include absorption at sex but disable changing the body of the hero (breast augmentation, priests) but leave the body change NPS (weight reduction). How to do it, thanks in advance.

Check out the options for Physical Draining and Physical Gaining in the MCM Menu of this mod.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2017 at 3:02 AM, Recoilsuave said:

Run the DDedit program that comes with this mod and remove Weight as an option. That should fix your issues.

I know this is old but this didn't solve it for me! I'm using 7 nodes but with very low change rates (the lowest!) and low min/max value variance.

Edit: also kissing animation is not working for me (yes I know to use FNIS)

Edit 2: I use HDT PE and I do not run the game on a potato

On 05/01/2018 at 3:04 PM, NoxOculis said:

I do not get the power drain, I ticked the case mcm , probably because I have a custom succubus vampire.

in order it's a vanilla vampire , vampiric thirst , dva , predator vision , succubus race

the visual effects for utility work but there is no dead drain neither automatic or manual alt G and alt R does not work

is there a command to the console to get power drain ?

i attempt player.addtofaction xx00b470 1 on main character

an addtofaction  xx00da2a on victim , cast spell .. no drain only visual effect

thx for help 

On 11/17/2017 at 4:59 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

That's what happens when you scale the leg bones. The code was reviewed in the hopes that we could figure out what magic racemenu uses to avoid that problem, but no success. So... don't scale those bones. Best thing I've found is to use sexlab inflation framework and set that to modify the thighs, etc., when scaling the butt. It wasn't exactly the effect I was after, but I got close enough.

I know this is an old post but could you post how to use SLIF with deadly drain? There's no readily accessible documentation for the mcm that I can see. SLIF looks really confusing for a new user. I really want those leg node changes without messing up any scenes.

9 hours ago, bindudindu said:

I know this is an old post but could you post how to use SLIF with deadly drain? There's no readily accessible documentation for the mcm that I can see. SLIF looks really confusing for a new user. I really want those leg node changes without messing up any scenes.

Use bodyslide to generate all your bodies and outfits with the "create morphs" option (bottom left) checked. Then in SLIF, you set niooverride to 0 on everything, select percentages from the menu, and set things how you like. That assumes that every outfit you want to use has a bodyslide version available. Look around. There's a bodyslide conversion for all the vanilla stuff and tons of other outfits/armors.

So, recently (As in the day I'm writing this), a new Sexlab beta framework for Special Edition was released. Are there going to be any plans to implement this mod into SE in some way or form? (I imagine some of the features such as taking physical features would be difficult to work into SE)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2017 at 11:39 PM, Skyrim DarkSide said:

I have an idea.

Basically a decay system that after you gain physical feature from your victim after physical draining.....it will slowly decay over time  and it will return you to original state eventually

What this can do?

well imagine you have character with low weight and bust size.......so she drain to make her body more desirable. but without the decay system once you in her prime...she have no reason to drain more.

But with decay system she have no choice....if she want to retain her look :classic_biggrin:

Now with motivation to drain it will make draining more natural and fun.

Very nice mod so far i love it.

I like this idea. Would add a bit more of dynamic interaction with the mod instead of just draining your first few victims and then the physical draining aspect not having much interaction afterwards.

For that to work in a meaningful way you would have to set conditions in the game that make it so that the more you drain the more attractive and irresistible you become, which can prompt npc's that, for example, are fighting against you to become lustful and more/less willing to give their lives (knowingly or unknowingly) to pleasure for your gain or maintenance.