Hi, sorry I'm very new to this but everytime I try to drain someone, after the drain is complete my character's body goes missing.

I only have the CBBE mod for a body mod. 

Ditto to this issue,  Except after a drain i will get invisi body + CTD.  Tried going thru the dump log and trying to find the address in TES5 but nothing is coming up.

https://modwat.ch/u/LatencyRemix-TheNewOrder

*Edit*

Also after the drain effect happen's, skyrim will chug down hard core untill CTD.  I tried one time removing all custom armor from inventory and seem'd to work once.  Draning from "Mysterious stranger's" hormones succubus curse line

EXCEPTION_RECORD: ffffffff -- (.exr 0xffffffffffffffff)

ExceptionAddress: 008c99ec (TESV+0x004c99ec)

ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)

ExceptionFlags: 00000000

NumberParameters: 2

Parameter[0]: 00000000

Parameter[1]: 00000012

Attempt to read from address 00000012

Run the DDedit program that comes with this mod and remove Weight as an option. That should fix your issues.

Hi, sorry I'm very new to this but everytime I try to drain someone, after the drain is complete my character's body goes missing.

I only have the CBBE mod for a body mod. 

Ditto to this issue,  Except after a drain i will get invisi body + CTD.  Tried going thru the dump log and trying to find the address in TES5 but nothing is coming up.

https://modwat.ch/u/LatencyRemix-TheNewOrder

*Edit*

Also after the drain effect happen's, skyrim will chug down hard core untill CTD.  I tried one time removing all custom armor from inventory and seem'd to work once.  Draning from "Mysterious stranger's" hormones succubus curse line

EXCEPTION_RECORD: ffffffff -- (.exr 0xffffffffffffffff)

ExceptionAddress: 008c99ec (TESV+0x004c99ec)

ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)

ExceptionFlags: 00000000

NumberParameters: 2

Parameter[0]: 00000000

Parameter[1]: 00000012

Attempt to read from address 00000012

Run the DDedit program that comes with this mod and remove Weight as an option. That should fix your issues.

Thank's.   No more invisible CTD.

I think there is one very serious problem in this mod. If the opponent is drained to draugr, the npcs that use the same ID with the opponent you had sex will become Draugr. 

For example, the ALL NPCS that do not have their own name, but use the same templetes such as bandits, or hunters will be affected if you drained one of them.

I think there is one very serious problem in this mod. If the opponent is drained to draugr, the npcs that use the same ID with the opponent you had sex will become Draugr. 

For example, the ALL NPCS that do not have their own name, but use the same templetes such as bandits, or hunters will be affected if you drained one of them.

Yeah that's a known bug it's only meant to work on Unique Characters, pleasure uncleck the Draugr option for now. 

Hey, absolutely love the mod and concept. Instantly got me to come back to messing with Skyrim after last years mod play-through. Had a few questions about maybe some possible possibilities and if theres a possible workaround to a CTD im getting related to this mod... 

For a possibility.. is there any current way to hook the Physical drain into UUNP Morph sliders for a smoother change in physical appearance? If thats possible right now, is it possible to have the sliders go in reverse (specifically "Breast Small") since going positive actually makes things smaller  :P. If theres no current way, i think it would be amazing if the idea could be teased with  :D .

Also ive read through every page so im aware of how unstable the weight node is, but as described above i really like how the body can look at some "extremes" using the UUNP Morph settings and all of the breast nodes ive played with so far have yielded torpedo tits. Aside from setting the weight node to only update on cell change is there a "safe" way to use this node currently? Love watching the physical change before my eyes. 

The CTD is related to the above, im currently in the testing phase of my mods, and your mod with dependencies is the only thing enabled and the crash is directly related to pressing the drain key and either the game closing immediately or stuttering about and then the body(bodies) disappear and the game soon follows with a CTD (last actions in papyrus have been the drain key function usually).

All in all thank you very much for your mod, absolutely love it!  :blush:

Edit: Actually i had one more question, if the weight values transferred over the course of a drain are less than 0.01 are the values saved at all even if you choose to update on cell reload, or do values of less than 0.01 transferred not even work? I really want the change to be over a whole play-through so ive tried different setting and have gotten values such a 0.0017 and 0.002.. does the weight node save decimals that low or does it cause problems and the weight transfer is aborted due to the value being too small?

Hey, absolutely love the mod and concept. Instantly got me to come back to messing with Skyrim after last years mod play-through. Had a few questions about maybe some possible possibilities and if theres a possible workaround to a CTD im getting related to this mod... 

For a possibility.. is there any current way to hook the Physical drain into UUNP Morph sliders for a smoother change in physical appearance? If thats possible right now, is it possible to have the sliders go in reverse (specifically "Breast Small") since going positive actually makes things smaller  :P. If theres no current way, i think it would be amazing if the idea could be teased with  :D .

Also ive read through every page so im aware of how unstable the weight node is, but as described above i really like how the body can look at some "extremes" using the UUNP Morph settings and all of the breast nodes ive played with so far have yielded torpedo tits. Aside from setting the weight node to only update on cell change is there a "safe" way to use this node currently? Love watching the physical change before my eyes. 

The CTD is related to the above, im currently in the testing phase of my mods, and your mod with dependencies is the only thing enabled and the crash is directly related to pressing the drain key and either the game closing immediately or stuttering about and then the body(bodies) disappear and the game soon follows with a CTD (last actions in papyrus have been the drain key function usually).

All in all thank you very much for your mod, absolutely love it!  :blush:

Edit: Actually i had one more question, if the weight values transferred over the course of a drain are less than 0.01 are the values saved at all even if you choose to update on cell reload, or do values of less than 0.01 transferred not even work? I really want the change to be over a whole play-through so ive tried different setting and have gotten values such a 0.0017 and 0.002.. does the weight node save decimals that low or does it cause problems and the weight transfer is aborted due to the value being too small?

For your first request, get the SexLab Inflation Framework. It allows you to take the nioverride changes to nodes from this mod and turn them into body morphs. It is very customizable.

For your first request, get the SexLab Inflation Framework. It allows you to take the nioverride changes to nodes from this mod and turn them into body morphs. It is very customizable.

Finally figured out what that was at like 3am, took me like 4 hours to figure out what is going on. Still dont quite understand how it works other than set NIOverride to 0% and then some bodymorph stuff to some percents  :s

Thanks for the speedy reply! Was worried i was going to go on vacation wondering if it was possible or not :P

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

hey, just found a minor bug. sexlab animation wont end automatically. they still advance stage properly, just wont end after the orgasm (last stage). you need to manually press (default) space after the orgasm to end the animation. try uninstall the mod and it get back to normal. note i use defeat and SLDD

hey, just found a minor bug. sexlab animation wont end automatically. they still advance stage properly, just wont end after the orgasm (last stage). you need to manually press (default) space after the orgasm to end the animation. try uninstall the mod and it get back to normal. note i use defeat and SLDD

If you don't change the option for extended drain in the MCM, the final stage will last 60 seconds plus whatever it is set to last in Sex Lab. I usually drop it to 0 so my original Sex Lab settings are kept.

Sadly, I'll have to come back to this mod on a new game. It seems like there's a lot of conflicts with Paradise Halls ( pahe version ) that prevent me from using this mod. It seems like the spells from this mod and Paradise Halls counteract each other somehow. Maybe I can get away with uninstalling Paradise Halls and trying this one out again. Deadly Drain is more fitted to how I'd like to play as a vampire.

How does this mod handle de-scaling of bodymorphs?  Is there a cooldown where the body will return to normal after a time?  I thought I remembered someone asking a similar question here in this thread but I can't seem to find it now...

I've tried resting and passing many days in my game and the bodymorphs stay consistent.  It may be because I'm using them with SLIF.  Is there somewhere within the scripts of this mod that I can edit a cooldown period or add one?

There is no cool down system, but if you use the reset button it should reset all the NINodes and SLIF to the minimum values. 

Any chance you would be interested in adding this as a feature to SLDD, perhaps upon sleeping or waiting a certain amount of time?  I'm poking around your scripts to see if I can figure out a way to add it, but I have very little experience with Papyrus and doubt I could pull this off without a significant amount of help.

How does this mod handle de-scaling of bodymorphs?  Is there a cooldown where the body will return to normal after a time?  I thought I remembered someone asking a similar question here in this thread but I can't seem to find it now...

I've tried resting and passing many days in my game and the bodymorphs stay consistent.  It may be because I'm using them with SLIF.  Is there somewhere within the scripts of this mod that I can edit a cooldown period or add one?

There is no cool down system, but if you use the reset button it should reset all the NINodes and SLIF to the minimum values. 

Any chance you would be interested in adding this as a feature to SLDD, perhaps upon sleeping or waiting a certain amount of time?  I'm poking around your scripts to see if I can figure out a way to add it, but I have very little experience with Papyrus and doubt I could pull this off without a significant amount of help.

Yeah I can re enable the sleep thing in the next fixes I do, but I'm not sure when I have time to look over the mod next time. May be in a month or so. 

Yeah I can re enable the sleep thing in the next fixes I do, but I'm not sure when I have time to look over the mod next time. May be in a month or so. 

Honestly, that's fine with me!  I'm just happy that you'd be willing to take the request. :)

Am I the only one experiencing the following bug?

The orgasm phase of an animaton is ALWAYS increased by the amount of seconds set in this mod.

It does not matter if any of the actors present in the current animation has a SLDD faction / power (Spell: Give Drain), if the player has drain powers enabled or disabled, if Drained To Death has been actived, or even if the mod is disabled or enabled in the MCM.

Am I the only one experiencing the following bug?

The orgasm phase of an animaton is ALWAYS increased by the amount of seconds set in this mod.

It does not matter if any of the actors present in the current animation has a SLDD faction / power (Spell: Give Drain), if the player has drain powers enabled or disabled, if Drained To Death has been actived, or even if the mod is disabled or enabled in the MCM.

It's a "feature" not a bug. A rather annoying feature to be sure. That's why I always set that option to 0 to turn it off.

I have an idea.

Basically a decay system that after you gain physical feature from your victim after physical draining.....it will slowly decay over time  and it will return you to original state eventually

What this can do?

well imagine you have character with low weight and bust size.......so she drain to make her body more desirable. but without the decay system once you in her prime...she have no reason to drain more.

But with decay system she have no choice....if she want to retain her look :D

Now with motivation to drain it will make draining more natural and fun.

Very nice mod so far i love it.

Can you make a patch for Sexlab Separate Orgasm? Orgasm Drain is not triggered with SLSO.

This mod is awesome, my succubus is ravaging the countryside draining entire bandit camps to death, as well as any hapless mortal who's foolish enough to be alone.

The only downside is that the physical drain doesn't have some sort of skill drain or experience drain mechanic that would allow me to gain real power from all this tasty slaughter.

I wanted to drain manually but it didnt work. I pressed left alt and nothing happend i checked if the key is set but teverything is normal. What should i do?

I have only installed the 1.7 version should i install every other version too?

Can somebody help me pls?

• 3 weeks later...

I saw how some people mentioned early on in the thread how it would be awesome if these abilities were race locked specifically to vampires and/or succubi and could be used by enemies.

I've also seen mention of at least one mod that adds a succubus faction and others that have assorted rape and struggle/resist mechanics.

Put all those together it could make for a very kinky survival horror transformation of the game.

I mean, think about it. You should be able to resist and push off succubi lower leveled then you fairly easily unless something has severely damaged your stamina. At equal levels you might be able to do it a few times but you won't have the stamina to do it forever especially if there's more than one trying to rape you. Eventually you'll succumb and have to take the auto-drain damage when you orgasm. Against a more powerful succubus... well... yeah you're pretty much just food.

If the drain damage scales to level then it becomes even more viable as a form of gameplay. That way it would realistically be possible to be forced to pop a load (if you're a male character) inside of an equal level succubus but still be able to fight her off and live to see the morning, unless there's more than one. For those who want to be on the losing side of drain effects like this it can be quite a choice sometimes, do you want to end up dying while being overcome and straddled by a high ranking succubus or being stuck in a rodeo orgy blowing loads into random holes of a bunch of weaker succubi as they take turns eating you.