What mod/feature do you desperately want added to SexLab?

Not sure if it was mentioned before(too bored to read 14 pages)but... spells that lower and heighten (N)PC arousal. A total of six spells in all: lower PC, single NPC and AoE; heighten PC, single NPC and AoE. Whether a separate mod or incorporated in SexLab itself matters not; it's their existence that matters to me.

Idk if it's been said yet, the ability to cycle through EVERY animation set there is, or set types like oral, anal, cowgirl, w/e the sets are organized as.

If you turn off the auto-advance option for PC sex in Sexlab then you can advance through each stage of the sex act using the spacebar (shift-spacebar regresses through the stages). Then when you reach the orgasm stage you can use the "O" key to move to the next animation and start over.

This combination is very useful when you want to custom align sex acts for a custom race or body.

I want a more stable gangbang mod in which once player is defeated by more than 2 or above people they are definitely going to get gangbanged. The mod will have its own gangbang animations and player will be always stay busy getting all of her holes filled.

I want a more stable gangbang mod in which once player is defeated by more than 2 or above people they are definitely going to get gangbanged. The mod will have its own gangbang animations and player will be always stay busy getting all of her holes filled.

If I'm not overly mistaken, but that is already covered in plenty of mods. Defeat and Submit are only two of them. Sure, they all only add a chance, but set it to 100% and you should get what you want.

A Soul Gem studded double-ended dildo (or strap-on). Your end has regular pink Soul Gems, for magically increased stimulation. The other end is studded with Black Soul Gems, and any females that you have sex with will have their soul taken when they orgasm, turning them into your sex slave (extra dialogue options for sexual acts, both with you and with others, and they become followers if they have the capability). Maybe an option for female-on-male Anal, if you are into that kind of thing.

Idk if it's been said yet, the ability to cycle through EVERY animation set there is, or set types like oral, anal, cowgirl, w/e the sets are organized as.

If you turn off the auto-advance option for PC sex in Sexlab then you can advance through each stage of the sex act using the spacebar (shift-spacebar regresses through the stages). Then when you reach the orgasm stage you can use the "O" key to move to the next animation and start over.

This combination is very useful when you want to custom align sex acts for a custom race or body.

I'm well aware of the [o] key. It doesnt cycle through EVERY animation set, though, only a few. Each time I have sex, it cycles through a different list of animation chains. What I want is the ability to cycle through EVERY animation. EVERY animation. EVERY animation.

I'm well aware of the [o] key. It doesnt cycle through EVERY animation set, though, only a few. Each time I have sex, it cycles through a different list of animation chains. What I want is the ability to cycle through EVERY animation. EVERY animation. EVERY animation.

SexLab Submit.

--> "Hold up a moment.  There is something I want to discuss with you."

--> "Honey, I think my adventure can wait a moment.  I need you... *now*.

--> "I don't want to wait.  I need to get you out of those clothes right now."

--> "I'm in the mood for anything."

--> "Let's just see where things take us."

That gives you access to everything.  You can then cycle through all SexLab animations regardless of type.  And doesn't matchmaker (the two 'irresistable' spells) allow you to cycle through all animations?

Different styles of harnesses, including ones that have straps around the breast. Or open crotches. Or ones for mistresses/queens, not slaves.

Shibari. In different styles. With optional knots in sensitive areas.

Different styles of nipple and clit piercings. Both beneficial and not.

Animal/monster themed bondage suits that have themed buffs and debuffs that represent the animal that they are made to resemble, with matching buttplug tail when applicable. It could be crafted from pelts/parts of the animals that they resemble... like wolves, foxes, horkers, mudcrabs... Chauruses... Hagravens and Wisp Mothers... maybe even Khajiit and Argonian (npcs will drop special crafting items when killed). You get the idea.

Living, fleashy, parasitic armor. Possibly tentacle armor. Growing from parasites that are inserted (either voluntarily or forcibly) into the vagina or ass and grow there. Having one inserted, then being forced to equip a chastity belt will give it time to grow without the player being able to stop it.

There already is a tentacle armor 2 to be exact that were made by DixiePig. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40080-tentacle-armor/?do=findComment&comment=1004558There is also the Tentacle Parasite 1.0 by The Matrix Prime which is the same thing by DixiePig except that the 2 armor versions were added to one .esp http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1708-tentacle-parasite/

They are not animated so better start checking on how to animate things.

Well both are great things to learn and try doing yourself. There is plenty info on how to integrate something into sexlab and there are many people that have knowledge on how to do it.

The CBBE tentacle armor can be converted to the bullet body with Gerra6's clothing converter as it can convert a armor from one body type to another though it works better when both bodies have matching UV maps and you can't use the UV map search option when trying to convert it. There is also bodyslid outfit studious or 3d programs like blender or 3dmax.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/

The ability to set up F-F or M-M animations as being "lesbian only" or "Gay Only" without having to disable animations one by one. I'm kinda tired of the fact my sorceress and her wife use a strap on 99 times out of a hundred, but I don't want to make my follower and his fuckbuddy unable to do straight animations when they want their bone on. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who finds the idea of one guy trying to tittyfuck another an odd sight.

Fishnet bodysuit, which can be worn under armor and still show up between the gaps in skimpy armor. Both crotchless (so you can have sex while wearing it) and non-crotchless (holds plugs in). With occasional commentary about how it rubs against the player's skin/nipples while moving around.

When it is to the new Sexlab, I really like to see in "toggle animation" a tab to specify the animations you do with your spouse, (and/or lovers from Amorous Adventures).

Because I prefer to play as a lesbian character, and my spouse is Serana, I don't need to see the blowjob or missionary animations,

Those animations are for a lesbian girl more "rape" animations. So I would prefer a way to tag animations as these are "for lovers", and these are "for rape" (unwanted sex and/or prostitution sex).

I don't want to disable these animations because when I did, all the rapists, include the male, where playing lesbian consensual scenes. I can assure you it is really strange when you first cuddle while being raped, and later you have a trib scene with a male.

When it is for the other mods, I like them to find the aggressive animations better as they do now. In this play trough, I have seen only 3 or 4 times a pillory scene when I was defeat and raped. I am now lvl 61 on this character. So I can't say they don't find them, but they are used very rarely.  

When it is to the new Sexlab, I really like to see in "toggle animation" a tab to specify the animations you do with your spouse, (and/or lovers from Amorous Adventures).

Because I prefer to play as a lesbian character, and my spouse is Serana, I don't need to see the blowjob or missionary animations,

Those animations are for a lesbian girl more "rape" animations. So I would prefer a way to tag animations as these are "for lovers", and these are "for rape" (unwanted sex and/or prostitution sex).

I don't want to disable these animations because when I did, all the rapists, include the male, where playing lesbian consensual scenes. I can assure you it is really strange when you first cuddle while being raped, and later you have a trib scene with a male.

When it is for the other mods, I like them to find the aggressive animations better as they do now. In this play trough, I have seen only 3 or 4 times a pillory scene when I was defeat and raped. I am now lvl 61 on this character. So I can't say they don't find them, but they are used very rarely.  

I wanted to say that specific animations can already be disabled, but then I kept reading and assumed you already knew that. You're asking to be able to restrict consensual sex to consensual (lesbian) animations? I'm pretty sure there's a "Restrict aggressive animations" checkbox in the SexLab MCM, and I believe the description says "Disables aggressive animations for consensual sex", or sex with spouses, or something like that.

I wanted to say that specific animations can already be disabled, but then I kept reading and assumed you already knew that. You're asking to be able to restrict consensual sex to consensual (lesbian) animations? I'm pretty sure there's a "Restrict aggressive animations" checkbox in the SexLab MCM, and I believe the description says "Disables aggressive animations for consensual sex", or sex with spouses, or something like that.

Indeed, I already knew this, and I tried a lot of combinations with it.

And indeed, when there is consensual sex, the animations will go as it means, but if there is after that a rape scene, it also is all consensual sex, and as I said before, with hugging and trib animations played by male NPC's. If I change some settings, the rape animations will get played, but then there will be no more consensual animations (lesbian) anymore.

As it is now, I need to change settings every time there could possible be a sexual experience happen to my character.

This is why I asked for this future, a point where I could say, this is for wanted sex, and this is for unwanted sex.

And also in other mods, a better search for the "aggressive" animations.

sometimes after the hug and trib in a rape scene I looked in my log file, and see "sexlab have found 1 and /or 2 animations. and I think why? All options are available, why they are not found?

A possible "Sex with clothes on" option. Clothed (male) Naked (female). I NEED THIS! <3 I know it would be wonky with girls wearing particular clothing but some animations could make it look 10x more better and natural.

That's already possible: SexLab (i think, even 1.59) has checkboxes to en-/disable several armor slot strips for different animation types. So you could tweak it the way, that both participants of consensual animations will be nude, while for rape only the victim will be undressed.

just search around in SLFs MCM menu.

Is there a mod where you can order/ask your follower to go have sex with a human or creature?

For example, when talking to your follower saying "I need you to do something" then putting your cursor over a bandit you're ordering the follower to attack the bandit. Is there a mod that changes the attack order to a "go have sex with" or a "go distract the bandit by taking off your armor" option so that you can sneak behind and attack the bandit.

I've been using SL Match maker but I don't like how they teleport to each other and that it works 100% of the time.