What mod/feature do you desperately want added to SexLab?

Probably more varied cum textures, and different implementation, shader works for now but not without it's issues, like being overwritten by other effects, especially if you go about having the effect on for long... SlaveTats has cum textures as tattoos, so that's like overlays, however they're stuck on the char until you go into the MCM to remove them... also considering that Slavetats lets you pick some colors for what you apply on the character, you get some interesting effects, like for instance if you choose the cum to be black, it's as if the character was involved in a scene  hours ago yet she didn't clean up and in the mean time dirt and dust mixed in and then the cum dried on her body.

Someone around here did a cum from mouth after an oral scene, it uses the ZaZ fluid mesh, pretty nice, but would be cool if you get option to either swallow or spit after a consensual scene. In case of aggressive i guess it should default to spitting, but what if the aggressor pushes the issue.

Besides these i guess creature anims could also benefit from separation into consensual and aggressive categories.

I've been testing out the latest version of Sexlab, and I noticed that actors can orgasm multiple times during scenes. I think it'd be cool to actually see that implemented in a fashion similar to arousal, with the player able to influence the number of orgasms an actor has based on sex positions; say one character having a preference for either anal, doggystyle, oral, etc. and/or an aversion to other types. Perhaps it could be something randomized. Also a tally of the most orgasms one has had in a single scene, overall, and perhaps akin to aroused, a ranking system based on them. 

I've been testing out the latest version of Sexlab, and I noticed that actors can orgasm multiple times during scenes. I think it'd be cool to actually see that implemented in a fashion similar to arousal, with the player able to influence the number of orgasms an actor has based on sex positions; say one character having a preference for either anal, doggystyle, oral, etc. and/or an aversion to other types. Perhaps it could be something randomized. Also a tally of the most orgasms one has had in a single scene, overall, and perhaps akin to aroused, a ranking system based on them. 

A great idea. Combined with SLA widget it could be perfect. Green (20-50 arousal) would give one orgasm, yellow (50-70) two, orange (70-90) three and red four or five, depending if it's 90 or 100 arousal.

Don't know if it's really a framework feature, but I really want to second the transition idea (after the PC gets knocked down: shaking screen, fade to black, tearing sound, moaning, fade back in ... ).

I truly love SexLab and I'm amazed by it, but for me the immersion breaks down for a short while evertime the characters dither from fighting to standing to doing their actual dirty deeds ... :)

I desperately want to see something like Bravil Underground. Skyrim sex modding has surpassed Oblivion in every other way except something like BU. It was, in my opinion, one of the best mods for LwPK, if not for all of Oblivion. There are so many locations in Skyrim where could be used for it, such as The Warrens. Hopefully someone reads my post.

I'd like to see some more support for Defeat's "Struggle" system. It's kinda immersion breaking to fight off a group of bandits with your character's purity intact, only to have domesticated dog to mount your character in the middle of a conversation a few minutes later. 

Male human on female beasts animations

The problem is that there aren't that many vanilla female monsters. Not a bad idea, though.

Hey all!

I also love the idea of mating all the horny beasts crossing my way.

There is so much gay content in this game...why not fuck fully aroused/errected male beasts?

Penetrating the dog while masturbating his hard, veiny, squirting cock...mmmhhh...

Hope you enjoy this imagination and that this fantastic community creates such a mod! ;)

I would like it if the screen shortly fades to black while the actors are positioned, when other animations are selected and when the sex act ends. This would make the whole act seem more fluid since we dont get to see the awkward orientation of the actors where they are literally teleported next to each other.

I would like it if the screen shortly fades to black while the actors are positioned, when other animations are selected and when the sex act ends. This would make the whole act seem more fluid since we dont get to see the awkward orientation of the actors where they are literally teleported next to each other.

"Teleportation" of the actors is done because Skyrim pathing of actors sucks big time. Despite that the newest release of Sexlab (1.61) now supports an option to have the actors walk to each other but be aware that they may spend a huge amount of time doing so and the default pathing may still end up teleporting them short distances.

• 3 weeks later...

I did search but so far have not found evidence of the following.  If it is "in there", please forgive me and point me in the correct direction!

SInce Sexlab is a framework...

• a way to show WHICH overlaying mod is currently driving action.  I am a new user still trying to figure out which mods will end up in my toolbox.  Some are very similar, some hand off to others.  Sometimes I seem to get handed off from one (say) Defeat to Devious Devices and then (I am guessing) back to Defeat.  I can tell when I am in Defeat because it responds to "Clean up".  But it would be very helpful to be able to hit a hot-key and see the name of the current mod in control of action.  Since it is a framework, all mods could easily implement this.
  • mentioning Defeat's "Clean up" option... why not implement this within SL Framework itself.  Too often when trying to get all the mods to work together, folks end up in a never-ending animation loop.  If it is Defeat, you are in luck.  If not... sigh...  give us the emergency exit please!  :)
  • This is almost certainly not something currently part of the Framework and probably a bit more to bite off than the first two suggestions, but there are a few mods that have animations to strip.  Should SL Framework ever incorporate control of these animations specifically... there should be a test first to see if the character is already naked.  It's not a huge deal to see my naked player "take the clothes" off.  But it's also not much of a test to see the clothes status before playing the animation on a given player/npc.
  • Another suggestion that is possibly not currently within the scope of the Framework.  Classification of animations.  Instead of specify that a given animation is "aggressive"  and then having a check box to include/exclude aggressive animations from non-aggressive scenes... with having incorrect settings here possibly resulting in foreplay kissing as the animation in a "Defeat" scene... why not (I know it would entail more screen space and more memory space) have universal lists for both settings.  From the entire universe of animations:
    • checkmark those you want in normal scenes
    • checkmark those you want in aggressive scenes
    • no problem if an animation is in both lists; no confusion as to which animations you can see in a given scene
  • Continuing along the same lines....  I am thinking this DOES exist but my poor memory can get pretty foggy sometimes.  So just in case... a checkbox to "delete" (or at least ignore) certain animations.  There are some animations that I know I will NEVER want to use.  But I also don't want to physically delete them and possibly have them reappear (and be active) the next time I download an update to an animation packet.  Best to leave them where they are, but marked as inactive.  This of course would require the individual animation authors to play along.
  • Finally... gulp... what about a multi-animation chain capability?  For example...  Or perhaps, again, this is out of place and really is a SLF mod-dependent item.  Let's say there is a Defeat/Submit/Capture scene.  Currently, some of the mods allow multiple players to take their turn one-by-one.  But what if there is only one player (you or one and only one NPC) involved... and you want them to be able to do various things "automatically".  Just thinking out loud here.  The easy thing would be anim1 + anim2 + anim3...  but perhaps there could be stages... and the end-user could configure which animations were stage 1, stage 2, stage 3.  And then could select how many stages to permit.  I'll leave it at that and perhaps it will prove inspiring and perhaps it will be shown to be 100% unnecessary!
  • 8 months later...