What mod/feature do you desperately want added to SexLab?

Request.

1.Better sounds of sex.I found a doggystyle sound effect.It is pretty good but the sounds do not match up all the time.So that would be appreciated.

2.Sex With Dragons for males.I want to play a guy who sticks his dick in everything.So labeling for Females to be more interacted.

3,Better Cum effects.Like Splatters land on objects and NPCs.If you cum see the come land on NPCs.Backs heads shoulders hands an what not.And the ground.

4.Can you fix the frozen animation for Casting Magical Shields?

5.No dialog menu.The thing that takes immersion out is the need for Dialog window for Slavery mods.Replacing that would be appreciated.

6.Spider animation needs work.

7.Better compatibility with S.O.S So you just need to replace the size you want of Schlongs.Also the alignment of Schlongs with bodys is most often passing through or behind the body.What would be best is setting up S.O.S with Equipable S.O.S and Working Vaginas.So you can set it to.Select between What Body type you want to use.So UMP/CBBE/7Base/CHSBHC/CHSBHC v3-TBBP/ and other versions.So the body match when doing sexacts.

It would also be wise to include custom body locations of breast an vaginas.I use Katia Managan an if enables it should be same as Khajiit but its a body type not listed.Adding a feature to select the nearest Type of body would also be very useful.Based on Height an Weight.

8.Some of the animations seem off an could use some touching up.Doggy Style DI is really off in timing.Please recheck those.There was a Mod Warm Bodies that if you had Frostfall it mattered.Sex would warm up the body.Some Patches into that would be very welcome.

9.I have noticed constant conflicts with Defeat.Issues where characters would get stuck.Or not able to move an you had to run Defeat to brake the animations.Please check on that as well.

10.Sound is kind of low.When your in a hall or big room.Sound is not echoing.

11.New Large Spider animations,Mammoth animations,Include Immersive Creatures mod.Someone just made animation pack for it.Which is like perfect.So come compatibility with that would be great.

12.Some minor height fixes so they align better.So you don't have Giant women with Tiny men.

13.Wet and cold Compatibility for drips an water.I am using T.A.Z some compatibility offer would be great.

14.Move diverse face expressions changes.What i mean is Instead of sticking to one.The expressions change based on situations.

When character starts off Sex is Painful.Then moves on to Surprising from people who the player would not normally consider a partner.Then other emotions.But then then end emotion should be happy for sex.Depending the person can be very happy to have sex from a long time without sex like more than 24 hours.

15.Better Threat detection.For example.When in a sex scene saving during that can cause issues.When coming back into game.the sex scene ends instantly.I am guessing that is a bug.But please fix it so that it does not instantly ends.

16.Some fixes with breast would be appreciated as well.For me.I start off with a character.I notice that characters that are female should have pink nipples.An after they get pregnant.Nipple should turn darker.I don't think this is related to this mod.But some effect scaling could go into the game.That makes note of that.So they will start a scaling list.With this i mean NPCs can note the breast an find it on a list.

17.It would be nice if you could have a feature that aligns characters visions to the Player then the NPCs point of view.Because sometimes when you set your height in Racemenu.(Race menu compatibility by the way.)You find your character in third person to be shorter than the person you are talking to.But when you go to 1st person you are equal height or taller.

That's all i have noticed an could be improved.

Just had an idea. Doesn't have to be Sexlab functionality, though.

Give both you and your enemies a chance to rape your foe if you hit them while they are staggered. It would be a nice idea, and also give you some incentive to play smartly when facing enemies that cause stagger (trolls, giants, dragons, bears, large groups). The lower your current stamina compared to your assailant, the greater the chance that the attack will succeed. Also, if you enemy has lower stamina than you, the lower the chance they will succeed.

I would like a tweak in the animation tags to sort out the possible combinations that are actually compatible with the scene running: almost all animations are tagged MF/FM unless specifically FF (i.e. tribadism) so same sex animations oftem must be sorted out with tags like "oral" or "anal"... problem is that this way are included also animations specifically designed for MF/FM that have the actor in "female" position grabbing their boobs or masturbating even if they are male, or trying to give a blowjob even if the other actor is female. Tagging both MF and MM anal animations that have the actor[0] in a basically generic position (i.e. most "doggystyle") and both MF-FF animations with the actor[1] ignoring their penises (i.e. most "cunnilingus") would increase the possibility to get an animation that's actually compatible with the actors and avoid strap-on blowjobs, grabbing nonexistent boobs and rubbing clits inside penises.

Another feature that might come in handy would be a way to track how many times an actor has had sex with the player through the framework: some mods have means to do that, but using the framework might be a good way to avoid redundant scripts/quests/factions.

Same thing goes for a sexuality randomizer with the option to tweak the various sexuality weights (gay/straight/bi percentage of the population) like Sexlab Attraction has, perhaps with the option to have all the potential spouses set to a default "bisexual" (or gay/straight according to the player gender, but bisexual would be easier imho)

Give both you and your enemies a chance to rape your foe if you hit them while they are staggered. It would be a nice idea, and also give you some incentive to play smartly when facing enemies that cause stagger (trolls, giants, dragons, bears, large groups). The lower your current stamina compared to your assailant, the greater the chance that the attack will succeed. Also, if you enemy has lower stamina than you, the lower the chance they will succeed.

Don't we already have that"

I... don't think so. Possibly. Maybe. Perhaps.

An easy way to turn off all oral/anal/hand/beast or vag job, current option of turn each action off didn't tell us whats it was suppost to be in which way or in which area, should be atleast to show us what is them aiming for.

I've got many doggie style I can't find out which one is vag and which the others arn't.

No I don't think we have anything to do with stagger exactly.

Defeat only tracks stamina threshold for the PC as triggers.

But I think the proposed idea is to have the trigger happen during staggering of PC or NPCs, so blocks being broken by power attacks, shield bash, giant heavy attacks, shout, paralyze maybe, and the likes.

No I don't think we have anything to do with stagger exactly.

Defeat only tracks stamina threshold for the PC as triggers.

But I think the proposed idea is to have the trigger happen during staggering of PC or NPCs, so blocks being broken by power attacks, shield bash, giant heavy attacks, shout, paralyze maybe, and the likes.

Precisely, although I wasn't thinking about adding paralysis into this. And you don't have to be defeated to activate the rape. Many mods require defeat to activate rape, and this one would be different. Combine it with STD to get some interesting experience.

I would like to have an check that, when a sexlab animation is played and another mod wants to initiate an additional animation, the 2nd animationrequest is put on queue.

The time to wait in this queue could be animationtime (of the first animation) + graceperiod (like 10 seconds). If after this time the first animation isnt finished, it will be stopped and the 2nd animationrequest will executed.

The idea behind this is, that I run constantly in the problem that 2 animations of 2 different mods clash and the result is, that I press quickload, as it will bug everything.

It could be even expanded into default states like horseriding or falling (yes, I had a mod which tried to start a sexlab animation while I was falling from a cliff).

Honestly I think sexlab should simply have a function that returns true if a sexlab animation is in progress and the asking mod should handle the rest, but I dont think this will work.

I would like to have an check that, when a sexlab animation is played and another mod wants to initiate an additional animation, the 2nd animationrequest is put on queue.

The time to wait in this queue could be animationtime (of the first animation) + graceperiod (like 10 seconds). If after this time the first animation isnt finished, it will be stopped and the 2nd animationrequest will executed.

The idea behind this is, that I run constantly in the problem that 2 animations of 2 different mods clash and the result is, that I press quickload, as it will bug everything.

It could be even expanded into default states like horseriding or falling (yes, I had a mod which tried to start a sexlab animation while I was falling from a cliff).

Honestly I think sexlab should simply have a function that returns true if a sexlab animation is in progress and the asking mod should handle the rest, but I dont think this will work.

Sexlab HAS a function for modders to use to see if an actor is available for use by Sexlab.  If the modder fails to use it... well the problem isn't in Sexlab.

Any feature which adds intereracting progression like we had in LoversPK. Somethings which makes you really push hard to play an animation properly,  gives experience accordingly to level up and gain new sex perks by making  the whole interacting sex easier and easier as you level up. It should be bound by certain keys and there should be balanced buffs for a successful sex scene. Characters having higher arousal will be much easier to please while character with lower arousal will be much harder. Learn new animations each time you level up, even adding a perk and skill tree completely dedicated to sexlab.

Think of Farenhiet - Indigo's Prophecy ;) but sexlab is more awesome with so many breath taking imersive plugins.

A Sexlab Reputation system, blackmail and humiliation. Something that would permanently change the way your character interacts with various NPCs based on your reputation.

Depending on your reputation NPCs may no longer wish to speak to you, or they may want extra "payment" for trading with you or even letting you into a city. When you walk by them NPCs could turn towards you and use the point/laugh animation.

Maybe even changing the generic reply lines when possible to fit your characters reputation/personality. Mind you i don't know if anything like this is even remotely possible. But a girl can dream :P

The biggest flaw in SexLab is that the animations feel unnatural. The way actors teleport together to start the sex scene and suddenly jerk from one animation to the next. Or the way they explode into ragdolls at the end or just jerk into a standing position if you disable that. It's why I prefer the solo mods like the devious devices lineup which doesn't have these problems.

It needs some transitional animations and get it all flowing together. It doesn't have to be perfect, just more natural.

After a rape the player should stay laying on the ground recovering from it for a bit before standing up with a custom animation. Estrus has an animation at the end like that which I think works really well. Get a few custom ending animations for on the back or the front or whatever and transition to the appropriate one for whatever animation is playing. IE: Missionary scene transitions to lying on back ending. Doggy style transitions to lying on front ending.

After a rape the player should stay laying on the ground recovering from it for a bit before standing up with a custom animation. Estrus has an animation at the end like that which I think works really well. Get a few custom ending animations for on the back or the front or whatever and transition to the appropriate one for whatever animation is playing. IE: Missionary scene transitions to lying on back ending. Doggy style transitions to lying on front ending.

The rape aftermath thing has already been resolved. Hentai Creatures has that feature implemented, as does (I think) Dangerous Nights. Not exactly the way you would probably prefer, but it does exist.