What mod/feature do you desperately want added to SexLab?

I think the main things are:

- Better sound management.  There should be more sounds for orgasms, blowjobs, thrusting, etc, and more ways to easily manage them as a user (to make/add custom sounds).  It would be nice if we could separate sounds more reliably -- One group for consensual vs nonconsensual, and then break those into "top" and "bottom" (for consensual... just implies "give" or "take" part of the animation) and  "aggressor" or "victim" (for nonconsensual).  These would have to be tied into the animation states but I think it's one of the biggest "deficiencies" so far.

I agree with so much in this thread, especially the sounds and more natural aftersex animations which are totally doable, but my latest one is an unconscious animations setting. Just like Aggressive and such, we now need an unconscious separator to handle the new group of unconscious/necro anims being made(finally). Unconscious anims are different enough to need their own category, so we can properly integrate necrophilia, somnophilia, and knocked out/paralyzed npcs who got in your way. It would just make things so much easier.

Also i just remembered

I would personally find it very useful to have a window pop up before my animation starts, like how bed use shows, which lets me choose my position. It could be an option in the mcm.

At the same time, being able to strip my victims/partners manually right before the act would make things so much more fun. Some girls you just want to leave dressed, others you want naked. Sometimes you just want to pull a guy's pants off and leave the rest. which is possible when you use What to wears armour equipping addon.

When you're getting a blowjob, you really don't need to undress the npc at all, except for helms and face masks. A more complex system which decided what came off based on the oral/anal/vaginal tags and perhaps others would be nice for npc on npc moments, but i'd be ecstatic enough just controlling my own actions.

Also, i'm not sure if this is in the works or already mentioned, hard to see everything.

A way to join in on running animations. I just want to see a married couple having sex and sneak up behind them, drop my pants, and let sodomy reign free, or you know, just join my companions or have them join me without having to wait and start a new round. It would just feel more natural, especially in rapey or orgy situations.

I'm all about immersion.

Also while i'm at it, in terms of mods and on a similar vein to all i've mentioned today. A way to have sex with sleeping npcs, and not wake them up. It's possible in real life, i want it possible in mah game!

I guess i want a lot don't i, i even posted about prison brothels and date rape earlier if i recall.

Ah, right, the standing thing before sex. Even if the npc is on the ground or dead, it almost always stands up stiff before we do it. It's just kinda weird and has been bugging me for awhile. The npc should just stay in that position until the sex starts, or go into a stripping animation which makes sense, aggressive causing aggressive strip(you tearing their clothes off and such), you know, some minor stuff to make it less robotic. it don't need to be fancy, just a bit better than giant changes in position with no logical need beside program etiquette.

A full functional Brothel mod, tailored for female PCs.

You could work your way up the ladder, starting as a grubby streetwalker, then a cubical hooker, exotic dancer and finally as a highly prized courtesan.

You could place it in the Grey Quarter of Windhelm, it would be perfect! :3

Sex animations exactly like this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69448/?

Those animations in sexlab would be interesting indeed. You wouldnt need to do anything manualy since sexlab is changing scenes automaticly only thing sexlab would maybe need is previous scene key in order to choose some different position...

Thats a good point but the problem is that right now that the characters are teleported together, sex (no interactive process) and then when the deed is done they are tossed out.

Now the system that is presented here limits the amount of animation we can use and how smooth the transitions are, so I think some kind of pre-sex animation and post-sex animation are necessary to stop this issue. Perhaps these animations would change depending if it is tagged as aggressive (rape) vs consensual. So in the case of aggressive, you start with a struggle then that leads to the sexlab animations while the consensual one first they hold hands, get closer, kiss, then get into sexlab position (by this i dont mean sudden teleportation, you actually see them get into position).

As for the post-sex, if its rape then the rapist pushes the victim down, the victim stays there while the rapist slowly get up to their feet and walk off, this is preferable to the current ragdoll and NPC 0.1 sec dress up and leaving the scene.

A full functional Brothel mod, tailored for female PCs.

You could work your way up the ladder, starting as a grubby streetwalker, then a cubical hooker, exotic dancer and finally as a highly prized courtesan.

You could place it in the Grey Quarter of Windhelm, it would be perfect! :3

I believe that there already is such an option in some mod, though I cannot recall the name. Also, Maria Eden is a good example for that.

well a mod that allow female npc:s to rape your charcher if their arousal is high enough you can choose oral.vaginal or anal sex before act and how many times she rides or give blowjob excample her arousal is 70 and you have setted 3 times at configuration menu so she get 3 rounds with you and foreplay can be allowed before actual sex act . 

i am not modder so i dont know how hard this would be do but mod like this would be nice :) 

Hi again!

I play my Skyrim game with a super heavily modded but very stable MO profile with stuff like tropical skyrim, skimpy armors, lots of devious stuff & sexlab stuff and dibella sisterhood. Each time i go into Markarth, I have the feeling im entering into a sinful city such as Sodom and Gomorrah. I was wondering if it is complexe to create a script compatible with Sexlab Aroused Redux to give a significant boost to arousal when you are in the Markarth cell?

A slavery mod that includes More random encounters, such as bandits wandering from Stronghold to Stronghold, and if you were to say, lose to them, you get taken as a slave. Once your master makes it to the location he/she's going to, you can expect to be passed around a few times to his/her buddies. Obviously this would work with other Hostile factions as well, and you have the option to take fallen enemies as slaves as well. Maybe have a Slave market where you can sell your slaves for a profit during that Early-game grind for gold.

Maybe have it integrated into Defeat?

A slavery mod that includes More random encounters, such as bandits wandering from Stronghold to Stronghold, and if you were to say, lose to them, you get taken as a slave. Once your master makes it to the location he/she's going to, you can expect to be passed around a few times to his/her buddies. Obviously this would work with other Hostile factions as well, and you have the option to take fallen enemies as slaves as well. Maybe have a Slave market where you can sell your slaves for a profit during that Early-game grind for gold.

Maybe have it integrated into Defeat?

How about using SD+ together with Warzones 2015 (or sth similar)? There are enough mods around Nexus that add more NPCs to the world, and SD+ is a (mostly) functioning slavery mod ;)

• 2 months later...

A single download system, instead of downloading about 24 mods to get the system to work, a single mod that has them all. With a MCM menu to upgrade the other mods when needed, so they don't clash.

SEXLAB INSTANT STARTER PACK ( included in a single installer )

-ESTRUS CHAURUS ( all of it Estrus Chaurus, Chaurus +, etc... ) ( tentacle rape, pregnancy from Chaurus attacks )

-Beeing Female ( pregnancy )

-All the files included for pregnant stomach

-HDT ( breast and butt jiggle )

-Schlongs of Skyrim ( dicks for men )

-The correct skeleton to run it all

-Bodyslide 2 ( self scaling clothing and armours )

-Body types of skyrim ( pick any body and texture you want in a convenient MCM menu )

-Apachii hair ( nice hair instead of vanilla )

-A full set of Bodyslide 2 replacer Armours and Clothing ( self scaling clothing and armours )

-Milk mod economy ( breast milk )

-Sexlab animations for people and beasts

- + anything else to get the sexlab stuff to run fully

With an installer, you tick which parts you want, in a single installer.

You don't like tentacle rape, don't tick it in the installer.

You don't like beastiality in the game, don't tick it in the installer.

This would save hours of downloading, configuring and trying in vain to get the stomach to work with pregnancy or bodyslide 2 clothing...

Hours of searching for the right installations, the mod dependencies along with their dependencies.

Some people would just like to install Sexlab, then play the game. Adding real mods, not tons of tiny plugins that are needed to get everything to run correctly. That's what MCM menu's are for...

I doubt it would ever happen though...

So like a Skyrim/Sexlab Modpack? I'm down.

I would like more Shape Atlas Men support tbh. Installing that and then going through getting what I want at sexlab has been a lot harder than with just SoS.

SAM modifies werewolves, Vampirelords, etc...and also has HDT mods that do not work alongside some female HDT mods.

I would love a female friendly version of Isle of Mara :) 

It seems like a really good mod, but I'm not into male on male. 

It is said you can play it with a female character, but there are some oddities if you do. Also a lot of naked males all over the place, and that's not my thing lol. 

It is said you can play it with a female character, but there are some oddities if you do. Also a lot of naked males all over the place, and that's not my thing lol. 

If your looking for a female enslavement mod Slaverun Reloaded is pretty damn good so far.

If your looking for a female enslavement mod Slaverun Reloaded is pretty damn good so far.

Played that one already, and many others like it.

I don't expect anyone to make a female friendly version of Isle of Mara as there are already quite a few mods that focus on a female player.

Still though, it would be nice if someone did :P

I don't expect anyone to make a female friendly version of Isle of Mara as there are already quite a few mods that focus on a female player.

That might not be too likely. I just wanted a version that doesn't have dependency on Estrus so I could play with my Khajiit guy but that might require more extensive remodeling of the mod than is feasible for a not-for-profit project.

Going through and changing all of the dialogue referring to the Dragon-born's gender and altering the NPCs would be so much of a hassle that one might as well just make a sister mod to Isle of Mara(it might as well be the Domain of Dibella).

That might not be too likely. I just wanted a version that doesn't have dependency on Estrus so I could play with my Khajiit guy but that might require more extensive remodeling of the mod than is feasible for a not-for-profit project.

Going through and changing all of the dialogue referring to the Dragon-born's gender and altering the NPCs would be so much of a hassle that one might as well just make a sister mod to Isle of Mara(it might as well be the Domain of Dibella).

As I said already, I don't expect anyone to actually do it. 

However I would do it myself, if I knew anything about making mods. 

I'd like to see more pre sex animations for the foreplay category. For example, if I have foreplay activated, I want to be able to turn on animation that lead up to defeat scenese instead of relying on the sex animations themselves. Instead of kissing and stuff, what if there were quick defeat scenes or flirty scenes.

The prophet in the Isle of Mara wants to kill all women while enslaving the men, so making the mod playable by female PC requires change of the concept, not only editing the dialogue and adding some female NPCs. Also the point is the player is The Dragonbottom and the reference would not work outside of the gay sex context.

Side question - my CK crashes with the localization error when I try to open the mod. Any ideas how to fix this?