What mod/feature do you desperately want added to SexLab?

20 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

DAR integration... Why has no one attempted DAR with SL yet?

What would you want to achieve with DAR? As the name gives away, DAR is a replacer for animations. SLf starts those animations, without SLf, there would be nothing to replace with DAR.

And if you want something like alternating idles based on arousal: that's already done, or easily doable on your own.

5 hours ago, Mister X said:

What would you want to achieve with DAR? As the name gives away, DAR is a replacer for animations. SLf starts those animations, without SLf, there would be nothing to replace with DAR.

And if you want something like alternating idles based on arousal: that's already done, or easily doable on your own.

Idk if anyone has thought it possible, but I would assume that animations/stages could change (or replace already playing animations) based on certain stats or going-ons that DAR calls for.
I'd imagine that:
-If stamina/magicka/health is low for an actor, a specific animation is played

-Certain animations play based on location

and other things that are conditional.

Got an idea for a mod: a spying device, lets say a floating orb, appears in all player's houses. It follows the player around and "records" all her/his sexual activity while the player in the house. Then, in a lore friendly manner these "records" get spread around the NPCs from the hold where the player got spied on. As a result the NPC's start commenting on the player based on what they saw in the "records". Of course, there is a quest to get rid of the orb, but if the player doesnt do it, then the NPCs realise that the player is not really against it and start doing something based on that, maybe some indecent offers, maybe some harassment, you name it.

Honestly, I just want an animation replacer for the 'Trauma' state in SL Defeat where you have to press left and right to get up, something like this:(https://tinyurl.com/jaur8usw Be warned, it's of an anthromorph Blazekin if your not into that sort of stuff..but I think her twitching explains best what I'd like.) I'd also like for SL Defeat to have an extra function where if you remain lying down in the trauma state for long enough, you might get raped again, but with no struggle bar.

I think the system with the start of the scene through the dialogue is too tedious, so I would do an auto start scene with companions if you and your companions are very horny.

Moreover, they (and your character) would undress and go naked with an erection. before that, they would say  random phrases (what you need and where are you - vanilla topics)

By the way, as it turns out, it's pretty easy to do and looks fun.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Also, it’s strange for me that there are a lot of mods for slavery and violence in general, it’s somehow strange.
But there is not a single mod (with a miniframework) that would run scenes for actors from bandit factions and random captives. Those. I want to say that it would be possible to place the captives in caves and other places, and we would observe gloomy scenes. It would be realistic, but not sex during a fight - this is mega stupid, in my opinion.
  • 4 weeks later...

Maybe I'm just missing it, but a simple brothel option. I made a post about it, but the options aren't quite what I was thinking of.

So basically the brothel options that exist (from what I see) are building and running your own brothel, but what about one where you, the player, are just a customer? A couple girls or guys working at a random inn or new location, that you can offer money to the shopkeep or the individual, and have sex with them. If you want to add more taboo stuff, add a separate room or something with a couple creatures.