infinite mode is actually super smooth, kudos

I can only get Infinite mode to work on Saber Cats. Bears go maybe up to three times before they fall asleep.... and wolves won't go over 2 times. I haven't tried other creatures. My pack consists of three Snowy Saber Cats and one Ice/Show Bear. Those cats will go on FOREVER.

It is a fantastic mod and I love it so much, I'm having lots of fun. Just don't understand why the other beasts are being lazy with the mating. :(

I am currently having an issue.

Some pack member will suddenly not want to follow me anymore, though following is active in their menu. They just stand arround. If attacked, they will fight, but they dont follow me anymore.Only killing them and reassigning them to the pack helps.

I cant figure out what is causing the issue. Maybe someone knows about this issue and can help me out. Thx.

Love this mod. It seems to clash slightly with the Way of the Monk mod though. It does not cause any technical problems, but it does prevent you from leveling the WotM Unarmored skill. Not too much of an issue, since this mode provides unarmored play support, but I thought it should be mentioned.

Love this mod. It seems to clash slightly with the Way of the Monk mod though. It does not cause any technical problems, but it does prevent you from leveling the WotM Unarmored skill. Not too much of an issue, since this mode provides unarmored play support, but I thought it should be mentioned.

I don't like the idea of playing naked. I want to download and install some dragonbone barbarian light armor from Nexus and hope that it won't interfere with this awesome mod. Let's hope that it works.

Pffft, what's the fun of titties if you can't show them off?

Sometimes I strip my followers too. Even if they don't benefit from it.

I laughed so hard it hurt! Call me conservative if you will from the way I was brought up. It just feels weird to go into cities and be naked while everyone is dressed and also there are really cool armors out there that work well with that "wildling" theme. I want something sexy, yet somewhat covered. I can't help it.

But, yes....titties. They are awesome. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

So I am running Untamed with Animal Mansion Plus and just bumped into a couple of problems:

1. Just acquired some goblins from Skyrim Immersive Creatures and all things good but every time I enter a new area or go inside a building there is always 2-3 HOSTILE goblins spawning near me and attacking...it's quite tedious to level up since the ones I got are getting killed quickly...

2.in the Animal Mansion in the first quest there where my character has sex with Bailey the dog and the Untamed menu showed up after but I don't want the dog to be part of my pack so I chose dismiss...after dismissing it and doing another quest from Animal Mansion where you go have sex with the dog agian in front of the jarl there is no menu or anything coming up...not even a "Talk to" button...

So I am running Untamed with Animal Mansion Plus and just bumped into a couple of problems:

1. Just acquired some goblins from Skyrim Immersive Creatures and all things good but every time I enter a new area or go inside a building there is always 2-3 HOSTILE goblins spawning near me and attacking...it's quite tedious to level up since the ones I got are getting killed quickly...

2.in the Animal Mansion in the first quest there where my character has sex with Bailey the dog and the Untamed menu showed up after but I don't want the dog to be part of my pack so I chose dismiss...after dismissing it and doing another quest from Animal Mansion where you go have sex with the dog agian in front of the jarl there is no menu or anything coming up...not even a "Talk to" button...

Just as an FYI, there's an option in the MCM to turn on or off automatically joining your pack after sex.

when interacting with scripted things like Animal Mansion i strongly advise to make sure this option is disabled, and to not use mating call around them.

post-501843-0-78635900-1477839218_thumb.png

now about the goblins, i have no fucking idea. had you said saber cats i would have lol'd but goblins are not my doing.

when interacting with scripted things like Animal Mansion i strongly advise to make sure this option is disabled, and to not use mating call around them.

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-10-30 09-52-44-57.png

now about the goblins, i have no fucking idea. had you said saber cats i would have lol'd but goblins are not my doing.

hmm...just unchecked the option like shown before and it's working out fine...however I still have those random spawning goblins...so I dismissed them and tried it with other creatures like Rieklings...no issue with rieklings...or falmers,draugrs,werewolves...and also on daedroth,and spriggan matriacrch which are Immersive Creature monsters...seems like the problem is just showing up on goblins...guess I'll have to put my goblin horde army away for the time being...

Love this mod for its free-style play - quests don't do it for me.

I'm ready for another runthrough of Skyrim and fancy using Untamed again. My game is modded so that as much of the Beth main story is disabled so I can roam around doing what I want when I want.

What I would welcome are suggestions for using Untamed in this way and any (non-quest) mods you think work well in tandem with Untamed. I don't do vampires or werewolves or pregnancy/birth type deals. What creatures make the best/most fun pack members? Who/what is the best thing to pick on/annoy/attack? What sort of character? I'm thinking of perhaps an Elder Race.

I prefer comedy to immersion.

Bring it on.

@dc,

Just double-checking - are the storageutil variables "Untamed.Level" and "Untamed.Pack.Joined" all that are needed to add a creature to the player's pack via script? i.e.

StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(animal,"Untamed.Level",1.0)
StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(animal,"Untamed.Pack.Joined",Utility.GetCurrentGameTime())

I'm looking in dcc_ut_QuestController and if I understand correctly that's all I need to do, right?

If I'm misreading this, could I be very presumptuous and make a request, for a modevent wrapper for the AddToPack() function, so I can add an animal to the pack without making Untamed a requirement? I'd like to have that option in CCAS if possible.

StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(animal,"Untamed.Level",1.0)
StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(animal,"Untamed.Pack.Joined",Utility.GetCurrentGameTime())

I'm looking in dcc_ut_QuestController and if I understand correctly that's all I need to do, right?

noooooo there is a lot of foolery involved, and the order of the foolery matters. one of the many things i had to fight when first inventing this. hacks to make them persistant, hacks to make townsfolk not attack them, etc etc.

of course, you probably know what im going to say in the mean time we've been here before for another mod ;)

[not at my pc to give specific code so im pulling this out of my butt]

if(Game.GetModByName("dcc-untamed.esp") != 255)

dcc_ut_questcontroller untamed = Game.GetFormFromFile(...)

untamed.addtopack(beastactor,playeractor)

endif

the event idea is ok but the problem is if this takes time, you will fire and event and keep going, it spossible you could try and do things before it succssfully happens. if you look at the add to pack method you'll even see i had to inject some waits so the engine had time to do things. this way the execution will pause until its done. obvs you will need untamed to compile but it should be safe for people to not have it this way then too.

like, with the persistant hack, the thing is, the animal you give it is not the animal you get. its actually going to delete the original and replace it with a persistant version. thats why this mod will tend to break scripted beasts like animal mansion i mentioned a few posts prior. it was really designed to capture wild beasts from the gameworld.

you /could/ copy paste my entire addtopack method replacing aninmal = self.clone with animal = animalsource technically, if its already persistant somehow.

I really like this mod I've used it in so many different kinds of playthroughs.  I hope you don't mind if i give a few suggestions/ideas? Idk just some things that I think would fit the theme really well. Like maybe a Dog/Wolf transformation? I mostly want it for the dog as a noncombat transform that allows me to get past certain people or obstacles (my current game is using Slaverun so walking around town is a bit of a problem) would be invaluable.

The other thing that would be cool is training your beasts while in transformation mode (if this doesn't exist already) since you have a way to transform into animals it would be a really great way to add Sabrecat x creature and bear x creature animations (i'm sure that someone somewhere would if they haven't already) anyway these are just ideas and i'm not even certain that you would consider them but I just thought I would share them anyway. Thanks for the awesome mod