I personally don't like to try it on werewolves, especially the ones Moonlight Tales adds since they will end up changing back at some point. So I don't wanna risk weird shit happening. Although I swear I've managed to bump up my Untamed level by fucking someone as a werewolf, as opposed to the usual animal stuff.

That's just it I spawned my werewolf test subject (yes it sounds like I'm a mad scientist) using command consoles then again if it's moonlight tales that screwing things up... I might as well uninstall that one then.

Moonlight Tales shouldn't fuck with anything unless you try to tame one, since the ones who turn into them will change back after a few minutes. The way Skyrim does werewolves is that it changes every race to the Werewolf race. Reverting back changes your race back to what it was, so I can only assume they're tagged as creatures until they change back. Untamed only works on creatures.

where do you get them tats from the ones in your opening pic

in an unreleased tattoo pack that i am working on for this mod. it'll be an optional addon eventually.

Umm, I know it's a year and a half later, b-but have you released those tattoos yet? :)

Please master Dark, I'll take them even uncompressed ;__;

glad u cloning them now instead of the way before.

now all this mod needs is where u ccan have pups or whatever from the animal and they grow up into replacements.

You can kinda do that with being female. I tried it out and it worked pretty good. Its a cool concept to build a pack in that way, with the player as the brood mother, but it doesn't really work out because of the length of time involved to get to the birthing process. It is immersive but for a build like this where you are playing as a character who relies on beast for protection and damage output, it is not really viable, or entertaining in this context. 

Untamed has it right I think with a short incubation time for pregnancy, and a birthing process you can trigger when you want. That makes the whole concept viable, but yeah it would be so much better if they grew up. 

they used to grow up. but some of the animals were bugged to fuck (like deer) where when you scale them up, they actually get /smaller/ and we spent like 3 months trying to figure out how people had invisible creatures following them.

just went from 122 to 124 and got a few bugs >.<

1. infinite sexy time doesn't stay infinite for me it stops randomly after 1-3 goes

2. at random times when I jump I get the infinite mode cancelled screen, even though I wasn't engaged in it, just jumping in game

switching back to 122 and it stopped both issues

I think he already said a small percent of his plans already. Mostly different ways of animal taming.

Although people say Untamed is a bit powerful, I actually think Moonlight Tales is outright broken. If you set your skill gain via feeding to 100%, you'll gain a level in the skill set you selected (the fighting one is anything warriors use, like smithing, armor and the like, Stealth is being sneaky and a thief, and Magic is anything mage related). This means just by murdering things and eating them, you'll probably jump about 12 levels or so in the first 2 hours of the game, when all you've been doing is eating people. By allowing you to feed on animals, you can go hunting animals to increase your level further. It's very potent shit.

Hello darkconsole, great mod! I was just wondering if you'll be adding an option to make the birthing process automatically? Sorry if you've addressed that already before.

Also, I just want to bump up KM100z's post regarding the bug surrounding "infinite sexy time". He and I had the exact same issue and reverting back to a previous version seemed to have helped. I was just hoping you'd be able to look into this as well. 

Thanks, keep up the great work!  :)

added a new optional file to silence the buzzing spriggans make when idle.

Anybody ever tell you that you have some amazing looking characters? I'd kill for the presets... murderrrrrr (shifty eyes) Kidding aside. Great mod, and as always great work you always do.

im redoing the birthing system using nioverride for the scaling, which should work around the problem where some things actually got /smaller/ as i adjusted their scales instead of bigger. it will remain arcade style though, at least for this version of untamed.

im redoing the birthing system using nioverride for the scaling, which should work around the problem where some things actually got /smaller/ as i adjusted their scales instead of bigger. it will remain arcade style though, at least for this version of untamed.

i also need to add support for creature genders

Wow, that's great! I definitely look forward to it. :) 

It's just that I felt like there was something "off" about the birthing process not being automatic, you know? I mean I understand that it was what you intended for this mod but I just figured if it were automatic it would help add a bit of a realistic immersion lol. On that note, I noticed you had some really neat birthing animations in your Soulgem Oven III mod, it would be great it those could be somehow incorporated here in Untamed as well.  :P