Hi.

Is there somewhere an add on which allows born creatures childs from being female to be compatible with the untamed menu ?

For example , after mating with wolves , and giving birth like a real female to a wolfy , after a while ( after growth because it needs to be protected and cared , in this case it does nothing like a "normal " skyrim child ) , the beastess can take control of it via the menu to give him/her orders, fondle etc.

Dor now this is not possible :(

And so on.

I don't like very much the " give birth " option , because  it lacks realism for me and it is too easy to grow a pack in this manner , although others can like it , but it is not the point of my question .

There is something called Beeing female Creature child actors addon that does something close to what you are looking for. Although it doesnt really have that much interaction with Untamed from what i have seen. Basically it allows you to give birth to a bunch of different child animals. However i have no clue how they would react to being added to your untamed pack. here's the link anyway:  

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52530-bfacca-beeingfemale-addon-creature-child-actors/ 

I have it already, that is why i ask about , but thank you anyway.

As you said , it is not really compatible with untamed.

We need a kind of "replacer" that swaps the BF creature child actor with an untamed actor after a while perhaps with replacing the BF actor using a script triggered by some kind of decount actionning the "give birth " option in untamed ( to simulate growth to an adult creature as BF child actors don't grow ), with some kind of flag or such, but i don't know how these kind of thing works .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can't wait to try out this mod with my new computer next month. Love the concept of having a pack and growing with them.

I recently watched a video you made having a option to mount the wolves, is this added into Untamed?

Link: 

If not would you be adding it into untamed? While there are other wolves mount they are simply too large to play with and it would be a lot better to use multiple animals/creatures as mounts in untamed rather then having multiple mount mods installed, it also kinda makes you like a queen among the beasts which is awesome for role play reasons. :P

Would love this option to be in untamed if it isn't already and thank you for this awesome mod.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i love this mod. i do have a question/request: is there any support for having the animals stay at your home if dismissed? basically im looking for something like "My Home is Your Home" for Untamed. id like to keep the leveling progress without reverting to hostile behavior or leaving the area.

i released an extra bear that had about 40 levels, and it nearly killed me (almost 1000 health, 500 armor and 200% magic resist against me).

bears are great in the open, but too big for dungeons or tight paths.

i love this mod. i do have a question/request: is there any support for having the animals stay at your home if dismissed? basically im looking for something like "My Home is Your Home" for Untamed. id like to keep the leveling progress without reverting to hostile behavior or leaving the area.

i released an extra bear that had about 40 levels, and it nearly killed me (almost 1000 health, 500 armor and 200% magic resist against me).

bears are great in the open, but too big for dungeons or tight paths.

you'd have to take them home and say "stay" as it is right now. which is something i totally do often.

Hi, lovely mod, but I have a problem.. when I change into bear/cat form I get the power of invisibility! :D Any suggestions whats happening? :(

The mesh isn't loading properly, try reinstalling your bear- and cat-meshes.... and maybe do it manually if you are using NMM (had to do this way to often myself....).

On another note: darkkonsole, could you add something like groupsex functionality? For when you tame, say 2-3 creatures of the same type which have group-animations available (for example draugr or skeevers)? That would be absolutely AWESOME!

• 2 weeks later...

A great mod! I love it's lightweight approach - it's so much better than mods with overbearing rules and complicated, barely stable solutions.

It would be great to have complementary story mods made (bla bla bla... raving)

that call on the functions of Untamed - something like adding a new outcome to the The Chief of Thirsk Hall quest where the player wouldn't have to kill the chief, but instead subdue him into a second-in-command role as a sexual partner, something like the sexual story on the blog called Kallista and the Curse of the Small-Spear Dreams. Or, to provide even more variation, the female player character could accept a submissive role in the riekling tribe at the very beginning.

I don't know whether this was already mentioned or not - I made a quick search, but didn't find anything - but could there be a group sex option built into Untamed? From, the top of my head, there are gangbang animations for rieklings, falmer and draugr. At first, simply allowing gangbang animations and leveling all involved beasts would be okay, but later, a custom leveling scheme for the player character could be devised. To avoid cluttering the UI wheel, I would suggest implementation in the form of a 'Z'-mapped power (that I would dub Chain Seduction) that would modify the 'activate' button to select partners in a group scene.

Functionality:

keep an automatically shrinking list of possible creature partners according to available animations: lets say, at start, the list would contain all "draugr", "falmer", and "riekling"-type creatures; after activating a riekling (after activating this Power), the list would contract to only "riekling" types, and activating a non-riekling would automatically terminate the Power, since an animation combining rieklings with non-rieklings would not be available anyway

After all partners have successfully been selected, a second activation of the power would trigger the scene.

Once the code for such a function is ready and stable, it could also be reverse-implemented into the Mating Call, adding a check if there are creatures in the gangbang-enabled list, and attempt to construct a group sex scene based on that.

More wishful raving

Could Untamed also get a special Untamed Mounts version that would fix the conflict between the 'mount' command and the Untamed UI wheel in horses and other mounts using their behavior?

You can use Matchmaker for group sex. Or better yet, Mass Matchmaker. Equip the area spell in one had and the self spell in the other, pop 'um off at the same time and sit back while your little blue buddies have at ya. Granted, you won't get the infinite mode, but nothing is stopping you from firing it off again. You can do that for the horses as well. Pretty simple workaround in case Dark Console doesn't want to mess with a very stable and perfectly functioning mod. Granted, it would make it easier on us, the end users to just use the wheel, but that doesn't make it easier for the author to have to rebuild. Now, I wouldn't complain if this became a part of Untamed, I'm just offering a suggestion for a work around in the mean time.

You can use Matchmaker for group sex. Or better yet, Mass Matchmaker. Equip the area spell in one had and the self spell in the other, pop 'um off at the same time and sit back while your little blue buddies have at ya. Granted, you won't get the infinite mode, but nothing is stopping you from firing it off again. You can do that for the horses as well. Pretty simple workaround in case Dark Console doesn't want to mess with a very stable and perfectly functioning mod. Granted, it would make it easier on us, the end users to just use the wheel, but that doesn't make it easier for the author to have to rebuild. Now, I wouldn't complain if this became a part of Untamed, I'm just offering a suggestion for a work around in the mean time.

Thanks for the reply. Of course, there is no feature not present in Untamed of which we could say it cannot be supplemented by another mod. Untamed is perfect as it is. Yet, I do think that it is okay to try and submit expanding ideas, so as long as they are constructive.

There's already Divines Guide You, whose author recommends using Untamed in conjunction with his mod, so I think that wider framework functionality would be welcome. Untamed could be preserved in its current state as Base Untamed.

But an in-built system to ride sabercats / large wolves / bears into battle (and use projectile-based weapons, like glaives and bows) would be amazing (curse you, Creation Kit limitations). Pls don't thrash me

Thanks for the reply. Of course, there is no feature not present in Untamed of which we could say it cannot be supplemented by another mod. Untamed is perfect as it is. Yet, I do think that it is okay to try and submit expanding ideas, so as long as they are constructive.

There's already Divines Guide You, whose author recommends using Untamed in conjunction with his mod, so I think that wider framework functionality would be welcome. Untamed could be preserved in its current state as Base Untamed.

But an in-built system to ride sabercats / large wolves / bears into battle (and use projectile-based weapons, like glaives and bows) would be amazing (curse you, Creation Kit limitations). Pls don't thrash me

Couldn't agree more, and I'm not trying to say anyone shouldn't offer suggestions. Just offering alternatives in the time being, and yes, the horse thing is a bit of a pain in the butt.

this version of untamed i don't really plan to do anything with. most people seem to like it how it is.

the next version of untamed, whatever i decide to call it, i plan to be a lot more like far cry primal to be honest. i've "mastered" animating people but i havent tried doing animations for beasts yet.

it will be released in episodes, each episode adding a new animal type that can be tamed. each animal i want to have personalities that respond to different means of taming. like bears responding to submission and wolves responding to domination. i want feeding and happiness, and a perk system, i want interaction animations that are not fucking. however of course bestiality will still be the major component.

for the most part the relationship system would just be a modifier. if you choose to not partake in it then they will be about as effective as they are normally. unlike the sexlab aroused lovers perk that dings you for going too low, 0 will be the basepoint with them only getting better the better your relationship.

this version of untamed i don't really plan to do anything with. most people seem to like it how it is.

the next version of untamed, whatever i decide to call it, i plan to be a lot more like far cry primal to be honest. I've "mastered" animating people but i haven't tried doing animations for beasts yet.

it will be released in episodes, each episode adding a new animal type that can be tamed. each animal i want to have personalities that respond to different means of taming. like bears responding to submission and wolves responding to domination. i want feeding and happiness, and a perk system, i want interaction animations that are not fucking. however of course bestiality will still be the major component.

for the most part the relationship system would just be a modifier. if you choose to not partake in it then they will be about as effective as they are normally. unlike the sexlab aroused lovers perk that dings you for going too low, 0 will be the base point with them only getting better the better your relationship.

Oh so it's  gonna be like Tame the Beasts of Tamriel ? wow that sounds good...I always find it kinda one-dimensional that to get creatures to follow you in the current Untamed, you just shout at them and viola! le army of daedroth and draman is assembled to wreck havoc across skyrim...lol...

it's nice if you incorporate a system where you really have to WORK hard to get a certain creature to follow you and not just use OP shouts...as fun as it is right now, it needs a little more "personal touch" to make it feel more rewarding to get a pet and really feel you've grown together ^^ excited for the new "Untamed"...

P.S. for those of you having the problem of one of your Riekling or Skyrim Immersive Creatures added goblins spawning one or two HOSTILE creatures of their own kind everytime you enter a new cell, there's an option in the Immersive Creatures MCM menu where you can turn off the "additional spawns" options...so yeah...worked for me...

For me one of the biggest selling points of Untamed is the fact that you can rustle up a pack simply and quickly. Certainly beats having to do the buggy quests of SL Beastess especially as these result in the building of what is essentially an underground zoo.

I use Untamed in conjunction with OBIS and there is no better diversion than forming a pack of skeletons and storming into a bandit-held fort for a big, mad fight. (Alright, with skellies it's more of a fast shuffling than a storming).

If I had a suggestion it would be to allow any human(oid) follower/prisoner/slave do the shagging/upgrading of the creatures.

Yea I love the simplicity of Untamed, being able to form packs quickly and effectively is awesome. If I had any suggestions/ideas it would be the following.

1. Able to mount/ride certain creatures such as dogs/wolves/bears, perhaps obtained via mating progression.

2. An option to make essential pack members such as a main breeder or all pack members etc, but I guess this can be done though a system like EFF.

3. A romance/arousal type of option perhaps something similar to the relationship option suggested where it builds with time and mating could be a very interesting option, the more you mate and breed pups the more that creature wants to mate with you and the closer the two of you become, perhaps some new perks too. Messages could pop up like " Your "Name of creature" lusts for your love"  and if you fulfill its desires you get a bonus buff and more exp toward progress. It could eventually lead to romance too maybe some non-sex animations as suggested and maybe stories like milk mod economy of each encounter would be cool.

4. Sperm Collection - Just an idea maybe able to collect/milk sperm to use with alchemy/impregnation?

5. Breast feeding pups - Would be my personal favorite option added but might be hard to do due to animations, would be cool to breast feed the pups and watch them grow with time.

6. A option to view pack members stats different key in order to not conflict with riding a mount. Maybe configurable key mapping?

Just some ideas I have but nevertheless this mod is amazing and easily one of my favorite ones of all.

I see quite a nice little series of ideas and requests posted on here. At this point, I believe we, the forum community, should band together to help out if we keep asking so many things from the author.

the next version of untamed, whatever i decide to call it, i plan to be a lot more like far cry primal to be honest. i've "mastered" animating people but i havent tried doing animations for beasts yet.

for the most part the relationship system would just be a modifier. if you choose to not partake in it then they will be about as effective as they are normally. unlike the sexlab aroused lovers perk that dings you for going too low, 0 will be the basepoint with them only getting better the better your relationship.

Oh so it's  gonna be like Tame the Beasts of Tamriel ? wow that sounds good...I always find it kinda one-dimensional that to get creatures to follow you in the current Untamed, you just shout at them and viola! le army of daedroth and draman is assembled to wreck havoc across skyrim...lol...

it's nice if you incorporate a system where you really have to WORK hard to get a certain creature to follow you and not just use OP shouts...as fun as it is right now, it needs a little more "personal touch" to make it feel more rewarding to get a pet and really feel you've grown together ^^ excited for the new "Untamed"...

P.S. for those of you having the problem of one of your Riekling or Skyrim Immersive Creatures added goblins spawning one or two HOSTILE creatures of their own kind everytime you enter a new cell, there's an option in the Immersive Creatures MCM menu where you can turn off the "additional spawns" options...so yeah...worked for me...

This quasi-announcement has me very excited. Indeed, Untamed can become a bit... repetitive over time, really just a tool in the game. That's where I see the difference between most other RPGs and, let's say, The Witcher (I know it's been praised all the way to heaven and back, several times over):

the difference between a gameplay tool and a defining feature that brings people back to the game (or, in this instance, the mod)
is the organic interweaving with the story and the flow of the game.
I'd be very excited to see a more in-depth sexual taming process implemented, especially one handled with more intuitive, hands-on communication methods than flat statistics (like in Skyrimll's Debauchery mod - "Today your master is x, x, and x. Relationship value y" is one thing that I've a problem with in principle. In addition to Zaz, which seems to sink papyrus latency if turned on).

But I must stress one thing, especially with the contrasts brought up by fellow forum dweller Grey Cloud:

For me one of the biggest selling points of Untamed is the fact that you can rustle up a pack simply and quickly. Certainly beats having to do the buggy quests of SL Beastess especially as these result in the building of what is essentially an underground zoo.

I use Untamed in conjunction with OBIS and there is no better diversion than forming a pack of skeletons and storming into a bandit-held fort for a big, mad fight. (Alright, with skellies it's more of a fast shuffling than a storming).

If I had a suggestion it would be to allow any human(oid) follower/prisoner/slave do the shagging/upgrading of the creatures.

Untamed's appeal is currently based on our preference for simplicity and stability over constricting and sometimes annoyingly unstable mods. Untamed's greatness is indignant upon our willingness to accept a base framework and fill in the missing details with our own role-playing.
And this is good.

The only way this approach can be beaten is to develop a new game built with this considered and implemented as a fully-supported feature from the very start, with in-depth lore (and dialogues / quests), but let's be honest with ourselves, nobody is going to write and develop The Boner: Wild Rut.

Regardless of where the future development takes us, I would like to make an appeal to Our Gracious Mod Maker, and ask him to preserve the ability to quickly assemble a pack, albeit a weak one with mortal (non-protected) pack members. Maybe limit their power scaling and reserve additional features for 'romanced', deeply tamed beasts.

Yea I love the simplicity of Untamed, being able to form packs quickly and effectively is awesome. If I had any suggestions/ideas it would be the following.

1. Able to mount/ride certain creatures such as dogs/wolves/bears, perhaps obtained via mating progression.

2. An option to make essential pack members such as a main breeder or all pack members etc, but I guess this can be done though a system like EFF.

3. A romance/arousal type of option perhaps something similar to the relationship option suggested where it builds with time and mating could be a very interesting option, the more you mate and breed pups the more that creature wants to mate with you and the closer the two of you become, perhaps some new perks too. Messages could pop up like " Your "Name of creature" lusts for your love"  and if you fulfill its desires you get a bonus buff and more exp toward progress. It could eventually lead to romance too maybe some non-sex animations as suggested and maybe stories like milk mod economy of each encounter would be cool.

4. Sperm Collection - Just an idea maybe able to collect/milk sperm to use with alchemy/impregnation?

5. Breast feeding pups - Would be my personal favorite option added but might be hard to do due to animations, would be cool to breast feed the pups and watch them grow with time.

6. A option to view pack members stats different key in order to not conflict with riding a mount. Maybe configurable key mapping?

Just some ideas I have but nevertheless this mod is amazing and easily one of my favorite ones of all.

Points 4 and 5 are crossing over to the realm of Zaz, but I am of the opinion that points 1 to 3 are very relevant to what darkconsole wrote about his considerations for an evolution of Untamed. I myself would like an integration of a riding system, but we know how limited the Creation Kit is with behaviors. Other mods attempted to make other creatures ride-able, but all but one were plagued with a bit jerky, laggy movement.

I would bring all the suggestions / requests from the others and myself into a single family of features: creature-specific special abilities, paired to the creature's natural desires:

• Horses - just make them essential and make the player birth horses with a lighter-looking body.
  • Sabercats and bears - In addition to transformation, or replacing it, the player could receive the ability to ride these tamed mates like a horse, perhaps even allow the beasts to fight with light attacks (would require custom button mapping to separate the player's attacks and the animals). Since these animals build pairs where the partners are on 'equal social footing', I think this would be appropriate.
  • Deer and other game - Riding? To be frank, there aren't many animations for these anyway, they don't get any love, but riding them would be a nice addition to a human quasi-dryad playthrough. To give incentive for this by expanding the animation repository for deer and the like, we could maybe drop a kind, well-worded request with an animator, or try to do it ourselves, ripping human animations from other sets and adding our own deer animation to form new sets of animations
  • Wolves - Most vanilla wolves are too small to be ridden. Something revolving around the alpha status (of either the wolf, or the player - decide, guys!) could be devised
  • Dogs - Maybe like expanded love for your dog companion? Since dogs are already tamed animals that some people keep in their homes, so... Dogmeat with benefits?
  • Gargoyles, Molag Bal-affiliated creatures - The player should most certainly be the dominated one (to keep the creature happy, and not leave).
  • Rieklings - Since they're small and have a strong tribe-chief mentality, the player character could assume the role of tribe chief. Personally, I'd then handle beast scaling on a community principle - treat a small bunch as a single beast. Like, have three, four rieklings be equal in strength / strength boost to a single tamed creature of another kind.
    This one would, of course, necessitate Untamed's support for up to 6P gangbangs (player + 5 creatures. I think that was the 'biggest' group sex size yet implemented)
  • Trolls - It's a biped, basically a very hairy, gorilla-like humanoid. It could therefore receive more human-type romance treatment. Maybe a build-a-home quest in the wilderness. Random choice from a set of sites pre-defined by the mod. Big tent building, family with a troll marked 'essential' and with 'non-essential' offspring. Same thing for the sabercats and bears, minus the tent thing in their case.

Perfectionism case:

I think that making babies with a primary mate (the target of in-depth taming / creature 'romance') could be handled by integrating a plugin for Beeing Female. That mod can be as complex or dumbed-down as the user wants.

Allowing followers to take part in this would also be interesting, maybe even integrating this into Spouses Enhanced would be of interest, where the player doesn't lose Untamed levels when making love to the spouse.

The rest I would handle as a string of dynamic relationship quests and an MCM perk tree (not affecting the normal perk tree), with the added liberty of borrowing implementations from other mods (like the best riding scripts we can find) with the permission of their authors (like, for example, the best riding scripts we can find).

l33tMan.

Interesting post.

As I've said, it is the 'game tool' aspect of Untamed which is it's main selling point for me. Untamed is installed and active in every game I play but I don't always use it. A huge part of my mod list consists of such mods - I play free-style, wandering around Skyrim doing what I want, when I want.

The other points/requests made on this thread don't appeal to me. I don't use followers, not interested in pregnancy/babies and hate having to micro-manage things, I don't ride horses, I either walk or take the bus. I find quests boring after one or two goes.

Hi!

I tried your mod yesterday and had a funny event. Due to some other mod I guess, I got raped by two Draugr. Surprisingly, that raised my Untamed level, I seemed to got pregnant with a little Draugr if I interpret right o.O, but they did not form a pack with me. Coild that be because of how the rape mod made them friendly for some time? I noticed that they stepped aside like a follower when I passed them as it was in a narrow area. Sadly they did not follow me and some minutes later they came to attack me normally.

Are Draugr supposed to form a pack with me?

Hi!

I tried your mod yesterday and had a funny event. Due to some other mod I guess, I got raped by two Draugr. Surprisingly, that raised my Untamed level, I seemed to got pregnant with a little Draugr if I interpret right o.O, but they did not form a pack with me. Coild that be because of how the rape mod made them friendly for some time? I noticed that they stepped aside like a follower when I passed them as it was in a narrow area. Sadly they did not follow me and some minutes later they came to attack me normally.

There is an option in the Untamed MCM 'allow other creatures' or something similar. This allows draugrs, skeletons etc to become pack members.

The is another option - 'post sex add to pack' or similar. If that is unchecked they wont join the pack.

The rape thing would possibly be Defeat, Submit or SLAC.

Love this mod is awesome!! but i have some problems... i cant give birth, when the time comes just pop up air, do the animation but nothing happens, i use HentaiPregnacy because BeingFemale was... well unnecessarily complex. What i can do? i try arcade but same, nothing happens. Oh, and this mods works with SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing? i want to try that mod with Estrus chaurus+ and animal mansion. Thx

Hi!

There is an option in the Untamed MCM 'allow other creatures' or something similar. This allows draugrs, skeletons etc to become pack members.

The is another option - 'post sex add to pack' or similar. If that is unchecked they wont join the pack.

The rape thing would possibly be Defeat, Submit or SLAC.

Thank you! I think the rape was from Deviously Cursed Loot, attracting remaining Draugr while I set up the SGO3 after I thought I cleared the ancient tomb (I was wrong :D).

I now tried to set it up as I wanted, but a question remains:

If I don't want to use an invite key, what is the difference between crouch =ALLOW and crouch=INVITE?

Let's say I am sneaking (=crouching, I assume) through a Draugr tomb...

Playing a sneaky character might require to use an invite key, If I dont want the whole tomb crew to join me in long hours of sexing, right?...

EDIT: Backnin the game, I see that my issue belongs to SLAC, excuse me... I won't mind an answer though. ^^'