I've actually run into my first real snag. I've had this random ass Skeever, which I have no idea how he got in my pack, and I can't get rid of him because I don't know where he is, nor does resetting the mod to all of it's defaults dismiss him (I've had older versions of the mod kick them out after resetting, but it doesn't seem to work anymore). Call Pack doesn't seem to affect him, so I can only assume he's dead somewhere.

Hello darkconsole, great mod! I was just wondering if you'll be adding an option to make the birthing process automatically? Sorry if you've addressed that already before.

Also, I just want to bump up KM100z's post regarding the bug surrounding "infinite sexy time". He and I had the exact same issue and reverting back to a previous version seemed to have helped. I was just hoping you'd be able to look into this as well. 

Thanks, keep up the great work!  :)

just went from 122 to 124 and got a few bugs >.<

1. infinite sexy time doesn't stay infinite for me it stops randomly after 1-3 goes

2. at random times when I jump I get the infinite mode cancelled screen, even though I wasn't engaged in it, just jumping in game

switching back to 122 and it stopped both issues

inside this zip is dcc_ut_questcontroller.pex, overwrite yours in scripts with it. does this help with the infinite?

dcc_ut_QuestController.zip

Hello darkconsole, great mod! I was just wondering if you'll be adding an option to make the birthing process automatically? Sorry if you've addressed that already before.

Also, I just want to bump up KM100z's post regarding the bug surrounding "infinite sexy time". He and I had the exact same issue and reverting back to a previous version seemed to have helped. I was just hoping you'd be able to look into this as well. 

Thanks, keep up the great work!  :)

just went from 122 to 124 and got a few bugs >.<

1. infinite sexy time doesn't stay infinite for me it stops randomly after 1-3 goes

2. at random times when I jump I get the infinite mode cancelled screen, even though I wasn't engaged in it, just jumping in game

switching back to 122 and it stopped both issues

inside this zip is dcc_ut_questcontroller.pex, overwrite yours in scripts with it. does this help with the infinite?

sadly no, stopped after a few times even though I tried reset settings then reset mod

what animals my spriggan, wolf, and bear are looping fine.

tested it with a dog, will try others shortly as one of my hearthfire houses has about 7 different animals lol

edit:

after testing...

goat works fine

skeever works fine

torom from mark. (stole from the child lol) stops

bear works

dawnguard dog bran stops

wolf stops

troll works longer but stops

bear works for longer then stops

sabrecat works

deer/elk works

horse while glitch

• 2 weeks later...

hehehe yea i just did it cuse it would be awsome to have an army or dragons but i gave up since they got glitched all over the place and keep on going out of range so they teleported to me soo i couldnt move cuse thon on top of me

neither of those mods have anything on me. ;)

*snip to reduce size of post*

That looks great! Sneakpeak on UT2?  ;)

I found the riding styles mod to be pretty sweet, and to see a similar concept in Your mod is awesome. Are the animations just cycling around for testing purposes there or do they cycle automatically? Will you consider some sort of harness to keep you up or something? *questions build up*

I found the riding styles mod to be pretty sweet, and to see a similar concept in Your mod is awesome. Are the animations just cycling around for testing purposes there or do they cycle automatically? Will you consider some sort of harness to keep you up or something? *questions build up*

i had it set up so pressing shout would change the animation.

i had it set up so pressing shout would change the animation.

Makes perfect sense. Looks very promising!

Will the sexy parts of the riding be connected to sexlab somehow, for arousal or orgasm or the like? Or will it assist further in leveling up your best (beast) companions as well? 

I'm not sure how limiting the modding for riding systems is, I guess I'm just a bit extra excited about  UT2. I'm simply curious!  :)

all those animations were from sexlab. the dick was whatever controls that based on sexlab aroused. i just fixed the skeleton to allow mounting, and then built a system to let me pick animations and move the mount point around on a per animation basis so custom animations would not have to be made.

all those animations were from sexlab. the dick was whatever controls that based on sexlab aroused. i just fixed the skeleton to allow mounting, and then built a system to let me pick animations and move the mount point around on a per animation basis so custom animations would not have to be made.

Interesting, very interesting. 

Is it basically sex animations that play, while still allowing you to move around (As the mount), instead of the animation be static on the ground?

Would they trigger things like apropos?

I just keep firing questions, I hope you don't mind. 

I honestly never considered using this Mod before.. but wow. its nice. I do love it.

PECA2 with Sneak and Sprint like Khajiit goes nicely with this. If only the crawling on all fours animation was a little more lively, I'd consider using it so my wild girl can stay on all 4s. but I guess a girl has to get up to talk to humans.

Do you know of a way to stop items, like your Pony stuff from coming off when I preform with my wolves? Sexlab tends to stripe everything. (its why i never used the HDT tail/ears from the Nexus)