this is easily one of my favorite mods. it lets me live vicariously in a taboo fetish without causing harm to myself or animals.

that said, once you've been doing this for a while, and get to the upper levels of Untamed, it is basically "super-easy-mode" for everything. the damage and magic resistance is almost God-mode. if you run around with a medium or large pack, and they are leveled up with you, you can walk into a dungeon, and let your army clean it out. loot the bodies afterward.

i am level 35, playing a caster with no armor, level 90+ Untamed leader, and playing on Master level difficulty. in order to make it even remotely challenging, i have to continuously trim my pack down to a few members (leaving the rest back at my fortress). anything less, and they slaughter everything they come across, often before i can Mating-Call a new member i have my eye on. im thinking of kicking it up to Legendary to see how i do.

my current pack:

- 1 Tiger from "Summon riding cats" and "Big sexy cats" (these guys are insane. even at level 1 they have 5000+ life and hit like a truck). i got the Tiger in Riften stables. this guy is your big meat shield, so remember to thank him "properly and often."   ;)

- 1 Gargoyle ... (Dawnguard) within your first 5 levels, you will be attacked by a Gargoyle after a fast travel or cell change. he got torn to pieces by the dogs and horses loitering around Riften, so i dragged the corpse off somewhere private to (console resurrect) and add him to the team. i had to drag him out of range of the dogs and horses, i didnt want all of them in the pack. Mating Call has a big radius, at least 20-30 yards.

- a couple of the more powerful Draugr (i have 2 Deathlords). these guys are vicious in battle, and insatiable in bed. i can't blame them though, they've been dead a long time, and have a lot of pent-up energy. i think these guys have a very rapid-filling arousal meter.

- 1 or 2 Frost Trolls. i like these guys because they can fit into narrow hallways of dungeons.

another need for a smaller pack is when they start bugging you for attention, by the time you work your way through everyone, the first ones are ready for another turn :).

Pro Tip: you will probably want one of the "dont bump me" mods to turn off clipping so you can get through a clump of pack members in a narrow room or building. i use "Out of My Way"

Pro tip: Don't use minotaurs. They are sooooooo sloooooooooow. They move like they've got all the time in the world.

Idiot's tip: When using a pack of about a dozen goblins and trolls plus a minotaur don't forget to use the 'stay' command before entering a one-room shack. 'Hey, look at me I'm a sardine'. Doh!. 'Out of the way' didn't cut it. Neither did 'GTF out of the way'. It didn't help my mood that the owner kept saying 'you need to leave'. I couldn't even see the door never mind get to it.

[...]

the default values... which you can change in mcm... are tuned for master level one player one beast levels 1-75 where you level the beast as you level and not from 0 to 100 in 10 minutes.

only 1 beast? where is the fun in that?? i want a pack...

oh, i didnt power level anything. most of my settings are default. im also playing with "fill her up" and "being female", all of the devious devices mods, estrus chaurus, and a number of other mods.

i more or less play naturally, and when someone pursues my character, i let them have their fun. but once you have a few pack members, their arousal feeds off of and builds off each others' and you end up running an orgy to keep them all from chasing you in the middle of a dungeon.

I think some animals are better for packs than others. A pack of wolves die a lot faster than one bear for instance. Having a legion of health stealing gargoyles can quickly turn everyone dead.

Actually, my girl (who I have posted as a werewolf once) has trouble keeping her Untamed level up because she fucks everything that moves. You could say the mod stays balanced because she jumps between animals and other people.

• 3 weeks later...

So the option to disable the scaling in SL doesn't actually work?

It helps greatly, but in my case not for all creatures.

Looking at the race records in Tes5edit, the only races I've seen scaled have been ones that are not at the exact scale of 1.0. With untamed installed all races seems to go to 1.0 altmer, khajiit, bretons, nords, orcs, spiders, elk, deer, foxes, wolves. Vanilla dogs are at 1.0 so no change, I witnesed an altmer encounter with a dog, afterwards Elenwyn was considerably shorter than my own altmer character. I've noticed this change as well with my khajiit character during a scene with Khayla. If it was the sexlab scaling it would scale the player character as well to match the scaling of the npc. Will test further on a fresh game with untamed completely uninstalled, if the issue persists then I have a lot more testing to do. If it disappears then untamed's scaling affects all races regardless of joining pack or not.

Update: Confirmed it's not Untamed.. sexlab support topic suggests that it might be the crash prevention toggle in sexlab that causes the rescaling, even with rescaling supposedly disabled. Will test with it disabled and reenabled, and then completely disabled.

Update 2: Rescaling prevention only worked with the crash prevention toggled off, but then I crashed at the start of an animation. So for the time being the rescaling seems to be the lesser of two evils.

first off i like to tank you for a great mod, my skyrim is never running without it. next i like to know if you would like to expand this "ability" into another stand alone Mod, im haveing problems with my NPC's, when i catch them.. i would like to be able to recrute them as followers, (easy done : useing Extensible Follower Framework v4.0.2 [nexus:12933]) but thy get Buggy, and are not Unique.

my qurestion is.:

will you be able to make an NPC "clone" mod. that copy the NPC's like the animals dos here in dc-untamed-v124.??? and that there "copy-Dubble" will be unique?

my Npc's are mostly coming from "SkyrimLive v09 [Nexus:13399]" random spawned NPC's on the road.

The Problem im haveing.:

useing EFF to add this NPC's as followers. makes them glitch, and respawn again with new NPC spawn.

Now i know this is like totaly OFF topic of Untamed. but your Mate Call power. dos "copy" fade in/out the animals, would this work for eg. NPC's?

PM if you this this is to much off topic.

So... after my game rested a few weeks, I have a weird bug right now.

My 3 werebears are "disabled" so to speak... They stay where I last left them, but I can't interact with them (no untamed-menu) nor do they teleport on "call" ... they are listed in "My Pack", though.

But I don't care a lot about them, tbh. So I killed them via console.. Only 2/3 caused the "[Name] died/left pack" message.

After resetting the mod, exactly those two (which I killed) are listed in My Pack, with their old level (while mine is obviously 0).

Trying to deactivate the mod after resetting it results in a CTD upon save-load.

Is there a way to fix this somehow? As mentioned, I don't care about the 3 werebears or my progression so far. But it'd be nice to get the mod "back on track".

My 3 werebears are "disabled" so to speak... They stay where I last left them, but I can't interact with them (no untamed-menu) nor do they teleport on "call" ... they are listed in "My Pack", though.

But I don't care a lot about them, tbh. So I killed them via console.. Only 2/3 caused the "[Name] died/left pack" message.

After resetting the mod, exactly those two (which I killed) are listed in My Pack, with their old level (while mine is obviously 0).

Trying to deactivate the mod after resetting it results in a CTD upon save-load.

Is there a way to fix this somehow? As mentioned, I don't care about the 3 werebears or my progression so far. But it'd be nice to get the mod "back on track".

i have had that happen once with a wolf. trying to remember what i did...

first off i like to tank you for a great mod, my skyrim is never running without it. next i like to know if you would like to expand this "ability" into another stand alone Mod, im haveing problems with my NPC's, when i catch them.. i would like to be able to recrute them as followers, (easy done : useing Extensible Follower Framework v4.0.2 [nexus:12933]) but thy get Buggy, and are not Unique.

my qurestion is.:

will you be able to make an NPC "clone" mod. that copy the NPC's like the animals dos here in dc-untamed-v124.??? and that there "copy-Dubble" will be unique?

my Npc's are mostly coming from "SkyrimLive v09 [Nexus:13399]" random spawned NPC's on the road.

The Problem im haveing.:

useing EFF to add this NPC's as followers. makes them glitch, and respawn again with new NPC spawn.

Now i know this is like totaly OFF topic of Untamed. but your Mate Call power. dos "copy" fade in/out the animals, would this work for eg. NPC's?

display model 2 actually has part of that already done. i hadn't worked on it in a while because i was primarily using it for the player character, but when you clone the player skin and hair colours dont get updated when the save loads. that was such a big issue for me that i put it to the side for the time being.

i havent had any issues with pack animals and eff tho. can you elaborate on the process you are doing? from start to glitch.

i have had that happen once with a wolf. trying to remember what i did...

my qurestion is.:

The Problem im haveing.:

display model 2 actually has part of that already done. i hadn't worked on it in a while because i was primarily using it for the player character, but when you clone the player skin and hair colours dont get updated when the save loads. that was such a big issue for me that i put it to the side for the time being.

i havent had any issues with pack animals and eff tho. can you elaborate on the process you are doing? from start to glitch.

step in order.:

1) I use [sexLab] Defeat v5.3.5 to tie up the random NPC's

2) then I use [Follower-Tool] Extensible Follower Framework v4.0.2 [Nexus:12933] to (1: fix Npc faction, 2: force add as follower) from MCM menu

3) I have them fighting and all, until thy randomly stop working ( frozen in sandbox, or despawn totaly )

see what EFF dos not do is Clone them like your mod dos. ?

and to be 100% clear, i have no problems with any animals in my pack, your untamed is not a problem. this is an side "quest" to gain Random NPC's to work the same.

TIA.

Hi!

I tried your mod yesterday and had a funny event. Due to some other mod I guess, I got raped by two Draugr. Surprisingly, that raised my Untamed level, I seemed to got pregnant with a little Draugr if I interpret right o.O, but they did not form a pack with me. Coild that be because of how the rape mod made them friendly for some time? I noticed that they stepped aside like a follower when I passed them as it was in a narrow area. Sadly they did not follow me and some minutes later they came to attack me normally.

Are Draugr supposed to form a pack with me?

There is an option in the Untamed MCM 'allow other creatures' or something similar. This allows draugrs, skeletons etc to become pack members.

The is another option - 'post sex add to pack' or similar. If that is unchecked they wont join the pack.

The rape thing would possibly be Defeat, Submit or SLAC.

Thank you! I think the rape was from Deviously Cursed Loot, attracting remaining Draugr while I set up the SGO3 after I thought I cleared the ancient tomb (I was wrong :D).

I now tried to set it up as I wanted, but a question remains:

If I don't want to use an invite key, what is the difference between crouch =ALLOW and crouch=INVITE?

Let's say I am sneaking (=crouching, I assume) through a Draugr tomb...

Playing a sneaky character might require to use an invite key, If I dont want the whole tomb crew to join me in long hours of sexing, right?...

EDIT: Backnin the game, I see that my issue belongs to SLAC, excuse me... I won't mind an answer though. ^^'

if you were deemed "helpless" by one of your mods, enemies will not attack, but use you for sex. ive tried using followers to attack enemies so i could get the key to a player castle, but when i approached the first one, i dropped to my knees and submitted automatically. in my case it was a vampire, but Draugr will do it too. i was using the Devious Device suite of mods, and was wearing a yoke which immobilized my arms. it was a timed device, so i couldnt unlock it. your followers will also detect the non-aggression of the enemies and will not fight for you.

in order to add draugr to your pack, you have to use Mating Call, have the special creature toggled, and use the shout or have the join pack after sex toggled.

having sex via Aroused Creatures approaching or pursuing you will raise your Untamed level, but not join the pack unless drawn by the shout or "join pack after sex".

and finally, the pregnancy is separate from Being Female or Hentai. i think Untamed has a birthing shout which pops a little critter after you have sex with something. BF does have some addons which allow it to work with creature sex, but not sure how flexible it is

Hey Dark... Console... Darkconsole...whatever. Anyway i recently installed a mod that adds variations  to the hagraven and the spriggans. What it basically does is turning them female. However these types no longer use the vanilla races. Instead there is now a "younh hagraven" race and a "spriggan seeder" race. Any idea how i can add these two races to the include additional creatures options? Because the mod doesn't work for them at the moment. Also i wish there was an option to let your creature have sex with another npc when you play as a dude.

I am having an issue with this mod.  I have installed it, however when I do the Mating shout it enslaves the creature but the Fondle command just doesn't work.  I get a list of dialogue options and a little text appears at the edge of the screen saying x humped you lustfully.

Is there something that it could incompatable with?  My initial thoughts were SLDialogue or Better Dialogue Controls.

So i have been using this mod for a long time but i cannot figure out why every time i birth an animal it immediately has sex with me and i get pregnant with the exact same animal. This is keeping me from adding any other creatures to the pack and im positive this didnt use to happen

So i have been using this mod for a long time but i cannot figure out why every time i birth an animal it immediately has sex with me and i get pregnant with the exact same animal. This is keeping me from adding any other creatures to the pack and im positive this didnt use to happen

birthing is very iffy. the feature was added as a joke and never properly finished i would suggest not using it as it is right now tbh.

birthing is very iffy. the feature was added as a joke and never properly finished i would suggest not using it as it is right now tbh.

Got it thanks for letting me know great mod and you yourself look great too!

that's funny...I have been using this mod with the birthing option on and the newborns don't have sex with the mama immediately after they are born...unless if the offspring has an unusually high arousal rate when they come out, which doesn't happen at all...so I don't think the birthing effect is that iffy...