I honestly never considered using this Mod before.. but wow. its nice. I do love it.

PECA2 with Sneak and Sprint like Khajiit goes nicely with this. If only the crawling on all fours animation was a little more lively, I'd consider using it so my wild girl can stay on all 4s. but I guess a girl has to get up to talk to humans.

Do you know of a way to stop items, like your Pony stuff from coming off when I preform with my wolves? Sexlab tends to stripe everything. (its why i never used the HDT tail/ears from the Nexus)

In the Sexlab MCM there is a Strip Item Editor entry. You can list items to always or never be removed (in case you have a modular clothing mod that adds a thong that isn't recognized and never is taken off... ).

I honestly never considered using this Mod before.. but wow. its nice. I do love it.

PECA2 with Sneak and Sprint like Khajiit goes nicely with this. If only the crawling on all fours animation was a little more lively, I'd consider using it so my wild girl can stay on all 4s. but I guess a girl has to get up to talk to humans.

Do you know of a way to stop items, like your Pony stuff from coming off when I preform with my wolves? Sexlab tends to stripe everything. (its why i never used the HDT tail/ears from the Nexus)

In the Sexlab MCM there is a Strip Item Editor entry. You can list items to always or never be removed (in case you have a modular clothing mod that adds a thong that isn't recognized and never is taken off... ).

I'll look for that option.

Two things;

1: I solved the 'crawling' problem. I found a mod that makes normal sneaking speed the same as normal running. So, i can 'sneak' and not slow down. but can crawl slowly when I have to (it leaves the slow sneak speed alone) So, i now have a fully feral character that rarely walks on two legs.

2: I'm sure this isn't your problem.. but the Fondle. It works.. halfway. The animals rarely give any animations yet my character does preform as if they are as well. Not game-breaking.. but just weird .

Would you mind if I added some Untamed stuff to the creature starts for CCAS? Specifically, I'd like to force the animal(s) involved into your pack to start, and maybe jumpstart the armor/magic resistance a bit.

I would guess that you've got papyrusutil variables I can access for the armor and magic resistance (or a series of perks?), and do you have any modevents I can use to trigger a beast to be added to the pack?

In short, how would I go about doing this? Is it possible?

neither of those mods have anything on me. ;)

!!!!!These are flippin' sweet!!!!

Love your mods by the way, Untamed and SGO are permanent esps in my load order, and I make a new character just about every week.

Whatever would my Skyrim be like without the works of Dark C???

Is there any way to stop sex with offspring immediately after birth? As fun as incestuous bestiality pregnancies are, I'd like to have my pc knocked up by a variety of species and not be locked into being continuously pregnant with one type of creature. 

Is there any way to stop sex with offspring immediately after birth? As fun as incestuous bestiality pregnancies are, I'd like to have my pc knocked up by a variety of species and not be locked into being continuously pregnant with one type of creature. 

I've never had that issue, but I do play with automatic sexy time ticked off in the MCM menu. I play with a bunch of mods that add more animals to the game and I got tired of being gang banged by like 5 wolves at once. Maybe give that a shot before birthing.

I've never had that issue, but I do play with automatic sexy time ticked off in the MCM menu. I play with a bunch of mods that add more animals to the game and I got tired of being gang banged by like 5 wolves at once. Maybe give that a shot before birthing.

i do believe that it is infact a bug with the "automatic sexytime" option when the new animal is automatically added to your pack.

how do i release a pack member cause i cant talk to my ice wolf but he always followers me and for some reason has a high chance to attack my other followers >< also he is none kill-able for some odd reason not that i mind still how do i release it back into the wild

Is it intention that horses stop leveling up HP after some time? I am using convinient horses. My horse is stuck at 783 HP (I am using 0 bonus in the Convinient Horses MCM).

untamed level cap is 100.

with the way it currently is (since npc data is wonky in skyrim) the only way to get a higher end result would be to tweak the progression values in MCM and get a new animal. one of the things i intend to address in untamed 2 is retroactive animal updates when changing mcm values. the default progression values were tuned for what felt fair for the difficulty level under legendary.

the way it is now is a by-product of being one of the original things i wrote in this mod, and i know a lot more things now.

you could also console it, click the horse, ``forceav health howmuchhealthyouwantittohave`` 

though it should have a shitton of free invisible magic armour to not need a super giant health pool unless you're having issues with giants, and even then club smash is instant death for anything when tossed in the air.

Is it intention that horses stop leveling up HP after some time? I am using convinient horses. My horse is stuck at 783 HP (I am using 0 bonus in the Convinient Horses MCM).

untamed level cap is 100.

with the way it currently is (since npc data is wonky in skyrim) the only way to get a higher end result would be to tweak the progression values in MCM and get a new animal. one of the things i intend to address in untamed 2 is retroactive animal updates when changing mcm values. the default progression values were tuned for what felt fair for the difficulty level under legendary.

the way it is now is a by-product of being one of the original things i wrote in this mod, and i know a lot more things now.

you could also console it, click the horse, ``forceav health howmuchhealthyouwantittohave`` 

though it should have a shitton of free invisible magic armour to not need a super giant health pool unless you're having issues with giants, and even then club smash is instant death for anything when tossed in the air.

Ah. Good to know. Sh*tty horse I bought only had about 250 HP back then. So that explains why its maxed out so fast. I also noticed that I use combat mods which make foes have more HP, thats why my other untamed members are havin1500+ HP. Horses arent foes so thats why they arent affected. I just added 700 HP to my horse in the CH MCM menu. Thats good for now.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that with the Give Name option that you get, while it does rename the creature when you look at it, when it is affected by other addons (such as apropos for example, among others), they are still referred to by their species, and that when clicking one of the in the console, their name is still that of their species. Is true renaming just not possible mid-game? 

its a name... if other mods are going to do GetRace().GetName() or just GetName() then yeah its going to refer to the species. they need to use GetDisplayName() to get the override provided by skse.

Interesting. Is the GetDisplayName() by default the same as GetName()? As like, on a random npc follower if a GetDisplayName() function would be called without having a mod change it beforehand, would it return the NPC's name, or is the GetDisplayName() native to SKSE and empty by default?

neither of those mods have anything on me. ;)

So i just get back after 3 months(broke motherboard) and i see these videos in a lovely mod.... Darkconsole those are awesome. Wish they were out now re-doing skyrim from scratch for my new parts and that just seems perfect for a Hunter/Druid/beast tamer character.