DeathBringer0xL Posted September 7, 2016 Posted September 7, 2016 Does these mods even bloody work? I tried a few months back and zip zero nada. Sims 4 is dead on those. to anyone that want this mod, go here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66709-sims4-freelove-mod-betav1/ But there is no pregnancy from the incest on that one. Why does EA Have to ruin all the bloody games dammit.
Guest Posted September 8, 2016 Posted September 8, 2016 is there a way to make the "polygamy" mod work with version 1.20.60.1020? If the mod allows it and does not impose it then it is up to you to play it or not. If it mandatory type of sex, then just don't use the mod if you don't like it. Authors can produce the contents they want. Almost no restrictions (only children are banned.) And this site is open to all genders and sexual orientations.
Taelna Posted September 10, 2016 Posted September 10, 2016 Try for baby on any sims doesn't work. They just kinda reset to the standing in front of each other talking. Don't even attempt to move to the bed.
Otsdarva Posted September 13, 2016 Posted September 13, 2016 I'm just gonna assume this mod is dead now, too bad cause there is nothing else like it really around.
Daycrist Posted September 30, 2016 Posted September 30, 2016 yup it's dead, it works for everything except SSP try for a baby it dies
AwfulArchdemon Posted September 30, 2016 Posted September 30, 2016 Wow! CPU is a moderator now! Yep, followed you around a bit. Lotta cool stuff, bro. Good luck when FO4 gets animation mods! You're gonna be a busy man, my friend. Otsdarva: That's not really true, but you gotta go to the deeps to find current incest/pregnancy/l***con stuff still in production (damn sure not linking it here). ATM, not really an option to choose one without the "other". Pretty easy to just not click certain options though. If I stir up enough shit, I'm sure I could get s**** to whip up something fresh. And I need an excuse to start animating again! (I get bored when I'm not modding) But I just got The Sims 2, so my focus is deterred for now. I'll probably make some TS2 anims, since all the ones I've seen suck terribly. Could make better anims by accident.
EsperMagicite Posted October 1, 2016 Posted October 1, 2016 Does these mods even bloody work? I tried a few months back and zip zero nada. Sims 4 is dead on those. to anyone that want this mod, go here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66709-sims4-freelove-mod-betav1/ But there is no pregnancy from the incest on that one. Why does EA Have to ruin all the bloody games dammit. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680 try this mod, you can tweak so many things in game. even allow incest and polygamy. oh and you need the adult plug in from here. http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175128
brittanye Posted October 2, 2016 Posted October 2, 2016 I downloaded the zips, extracted the files, and pasted the correct .package files in The Sims 4 Mod folder. The game starts up and displays it as custom content. But.... the mods aren't functioning properly for me. There are Romance action options for incest and teen-and-youngadult couples; however, when I click to perform them the action is seemingly deleted and nothing happens, like with 'first kiss'. Any word how to get around this? I'm really excited for these mods. \= I downloaded the zips, extracted the files, and pasted the correct .package files in The Sims 4 Mod folder. The game starts up and displays it as custom content.
RyFlores Posted October 5, 2016 Posted October 5, 2016 ***DISCLAIMER*** USE ONLY ONE PACKAGE FILE included in these .zip archives, and do not combine this mod with others that affect interactions. I am not responsible for the stability of your game if you do. ***END DISCLAIMER*** I dont unerstand.... Does that mean only one zip download? or only ONE of the package's IN the zip? I hope that doesnt seem like a dumb question?.. I just want to be sure.
Neron189 Posted October 8, 2016 Posted October 8, 2016 So after i installed that mod few animations like "blow a kiss", "first kiss" do not work they just stuck at T pose and then reset to normal Idle.
Karaoke Posted October 8, 2016 Posted October 8, 2016 Looks like that doesn't work anymore with the latest 2016 patch. I've 3 Girls in my group and none of them I got laid.
Darth Omix Posted October 11, 2016 Posted October 11, 2016 is there a way to make the "polygamy" mod work with version 1.20.60.1020? If the mod allows it and does not impose it then it is up to you to play it or not. If it mandatory type of sex, then just don't use the mod if you don't like it. Authors can produce the contents they want. Almost no restrictions (only children are banned.) And this site is open to all genders and sexual orientations. I think a more important factor, CPU, is that this mod hasn't been updated in literally over a year and people still come to this thread and complain that stuff doesn't work.
Rattatonga Posted October 12, 2016 Posted October 12, 2016 I dont know if the mod still works as intended , BUT to install so there is no T-standing glitch you only should have ONE of the files in the mod folder. example : ttoa_inc_Noj_poly_1.5.149.1020v3 means it has "teenager to adult", "incest" , "No jealousy" and "ploygamy" ... where the file ttoa_inc.1.5.149.1020v3 only has "teenager to adult" and "incest"... pick the version you want, and only move THAT ONE FILE into the mod folder (all the files are in the zip you donwload). Obviously, more than one of the files in the mod folder -> conflict-> vanilla animations like "first kiss" broken
snowcloud Posted October 14, 2016 Posted October 14, 2016 I'm use this mod "TtoA_Inc_Poly_1.5.149.1020v3.package" and It's work but I can't interact with bed or bath. Please help........
AshenWolf Posted October 14, 2016 Posted October 14, 2016 This mod is dead. if this isn't clear enough, then this thread has become a breeding ground for idiots.
Akkin Posted October 14, 2016 Posted October 14, 2016 Polygamy works. I have a home with a sim man with two wives. And incest also works between young adult and teen, and father / daughter and mother / son (as well father / son and mother / daughter). So it's not totally dead. He lives in half, is an undead lol
zerodevil Posted October 18, 2016 Posted October 18, 2016 hi guys anyone has mod polygamy work in patch 1.20 can give me is not ? I am looking for please
TURBODRIVER Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 People keep coming to me asking why default interactions are broken and blame WickedWhims for it while using this outdated mod. I have to add info about this mod to my FAQ and inform people that this breaks the game. Don't use this mod if you are using WickedWhims! It's not working!
Akkin Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 I use both and I have no problem with WickedWhims. I think that their problems come from elsewhere.
TURBODRIVER Posted October 20, 2016 Posted October 20, 2016 I use both and I have no problem with WickedWhims. I think that their problems come from elsewhere. Not when I tell people to remove IncTeen and that fixes their problems. And because that happened multiple times, I recommend removing it.
Akkin Posted October 20, 2016 Posted October 20, 2016 Yes but there are several Incteen. Why close the access to this mod if a version works with WickedWhims? In this case, I use the Teen to Adult comprising Incest, Polygamy, No Jealousy and Teen to Adult.So if there is a problem, to see the side of Naw, BFE and SSP. As recently as this evening with my adult man married with two wives, I had a foursome with Cassandra Gothik (which is a teen). My adult ended the evening with Cassandra in bed. I did not notice any problem using Wicked Whims (1.1.2.047) I can even run three sessions Wicked Whims simultaneously without any problem, without any bug. Comme dirait Fox Mulder: "La Vérité est ailleurs."
HV3 Posted October 23, 2016 Posted October 23, 2016 Yes but there are several Incteen. Why close the access to this mod if a version works with WickedWhims? In this case, I use the Teen to Adult comprising Incest, Polygamy, No Jealousy and Teen to Adult. So if there is a problem, to see the side of Naw, BFE and SSP. As recently as this evening with my adult man married with two wives, I had a foursome with Cassandra Gothik (which is a teen). My adult ended the evening with Cassandra in bed. I did not notice any problem using Wicked Whims (1.1.2.047) I can even run three sessions Wicked Whims simultaneously without any problem, without any bug. Comme dirait Fox Mulder: "La Vérité est ailleurs." Can you physically go into your Mods folder and just copy the .package name and paste it here please. I cant for the love of god get this AND WW working. Or when I do get IncTeen working, it has these odd bugs when interactions just drop out of queue or a sim just stops talking to Romantic Interests (Teen <->Adult) gets really fustrating. Currently using: TtoA_NoJ_Poly_1.5.149.1020v3.package
Akkin Posted October 24, 2016 Posted October 24, 2016 TtoA_Inc_NaW_NoJ_Poly_1.5.149.1020v3.package Well, it's not the same, but I have no problem doing a romance Young Adult / Teen. When I put an action in the queue, they do not disappear. And my sims do not stop themselves.I have not the bugs you denounce and I use the latest version of WickedWhims. This is why I tell you that the problem is not necessarily of this mod. But I had this bug action which disappears from the list, and sims who stop (not just teens) to act. But at that time it was last year, I did not have this version of Incteen. I had Inteen of Darkpool. That's why I downloaded that version, and since I have no problems. Do you have other mods installed? apart WW means.
ZomBrony Posted October 24, 2016 Posted October 24, 2016 Does anybody know if this is working for version 1.20? Also, does Babies for Everyone enable teen pregnancy, do I need Teen to Adult for that, or is it not something this mod does?
Omaster Posted October 24, 2016 Posted October 24, 2016 ***UPDATED As of 5/3/2015*** Stop with this mod.... Or dont cry if not working Use MC command center http://modthesims.info/d/551680 And MC Woohoo http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175128 More complete and updated
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.