[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!

Semajitor

I wonder if this mod is already fully compatible with the latest version of TS4?

Sometimes I get glitch on the bed, with sims get jumping (or reset) issue.

same here but i have 100's of mods, really hard to tell which is causing that glitch. every now and then they'll just clear thier cues and move a few feet, sometimes they snore while awake... creepy, but not bad. 

How can you play the game comforably without all the stress from the glitch issues?

I can't even stand with a single glitch, like jumping (reset) from the bed while talking.

I wonder if this mod is already fully compatible with the latest version of TS4?

Sometimes I get glitch on the bed, with sims get jumping (or reset) issue.

same here but i have 100's of mods, really hard to tell which is causing that glitch. every now and then they'll just clear thier cues and move a few feet, sometimes they snore while awake... creepy, but not bad. 

How can you play the game comforably without all the stress from the glitch issues?

I can't even stand with a single glitch, like jumping (reset) from the bed while talking.

For me that's minor, The game doesn't crash and I never lose any progress. At worst i'll lose the last 3 interactions i clicked which takes less then 3 seconds to get back in que.  use the mod conflict detector and i sort my mods by date and what they do. Helps alot to find the culprit normally. I don't really see this as mod problem, more of a TS4 problem. It has something to do with the multitask feature. It's a small reset, if they were getting put out by the mailbox i'd worry. IDK i guess since i played every sims game since the beginning in comparison to the problems of the past, this is easy to ignore. Just keep telling yourself "it will eventually be done then the real modding begins." For now expect bugs to roll out with every patch and make you play musical mods. 

MC Command Center on ModTheSims has the functionality of this mod, and more, that is updated for 1.11.64.1020.

It has plugins for stuff like population management, clothing of townies management, hell it even lets townies randomly impregnate each other and get married.

It's like the Master Controller of TS4. I didn't make it but I'm plugging it a bit because it's stable, up-to-date, and does what this mod did on earlier patch levels without any real glitchiness. One of the plugins is on Sexysims, the LL equivalent of ModTheSims, but it's all up-to-date, as I mentioned earlier and can be configured on any base game computer or in a config file. Note that the config file only generates once the game has been run with the mod installed.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I am alive, and it's been a while since I actually did anything Sims 4 related. Real life decided to interject itself rather forcefully, or I'd have made some sort of update before now. I do plan on getting back into this in the near future, but probably not until around mid December after the next expansion is released. I just don't have the time or frame of mind to update it now, and then update it again within a month after the update breaks things. I did go out and grab all of the extras for the game that are there, so any future updates will include everything from those as well.

This mod is all XML at the moment, so if anyone wants to modify to work with the latest versions, you just need S4PE and notepad++ to make your own updates. I think I still have the tutorial I was working on laying around somewhere, so I'll dig that out as well if anyone wants a sort of primer on where to find things in the files. The only thing I never really got to work properly once they introduced aliens and male pregnancy was the Try for Baby interactions. People that don't have the expansions will need a slightly different set of XML than the people that do, since aliens really screwed things up as far as which character gets pregnant from the interaction.

Anywho, I hope everyone is doing well, and if you absolutely can't figure something out, I'm at least online again now, so you can PM me and I'll respond. If your message is like some of the ones I got that were basically "plz halp update ur mod!!" just please don't even bother. I won't ask for much, but please at least make it a readable message. I'll help where I can but I haven't worked on this in a few months, so if you're having issues with an updated version of the game there's almost no chance that I'll have a solution until I make updates for the next expansion.

is it just harder to have a baby in the recent patches,DLC, and expansion or there something wrong with the CC???

both my sims have fertile traits, fertility massage and fertility potion from herbalism but still..... even tried to have an "all-day try for baby fest"

The mod interferes with normal careers, just letting everyone know. You can't join a non-join career with this installed, and I can't even knock my teen daughter up.

what do you mean by non-join careers?? the get to work careers??

and also have that problem that i can't knock sims up....

• 1 month later...

I've downloaded the Sim Mod Manager (Sims 4 obviously). I got several mods installed such as NoMosaic, NudeSkins and Breastaugmentation. When I drop 1 of these packages into the mod folder (just 1 of them, so I don't get any errors as the Forum would suggest) my game acts really weird. After 1 action every Sim stops in place and won't do anything (time still passes) and when I press escape and return from the menu to the game my sims start doing the following action it was supposed to do and after that everything stops in time again.

Any way to fix this? I really want to impregnate my hot daughter!?

I've downloaded the Sim Mod Manager (Sims 4 obviously). I got several mods installed such as NoMosaic, NudeSkins and Breastaugmentation. When I drop 1 of these packages into the mod folder (just 1 of them, so I don't get any errors as the Forum would suggest) my game acts really weird. After 1 action every Sim stops in place and won't do anything (time still passes) and when I press escape and return from the menu to the game my sims start doing the following action it was supposed to do and after that everything stops in time again.

Same with issues with this mod and the latest update.

Sims will not sit on command and if I do any thing romantic, the animation stops and flickers and nothing happens.

Same with issues with this mod and the latest update.

Sims will not sit on command and if I do any thing romantic, the animation stops and flickers and nothing happens.

Hello all, the same happened to me too. even tried to delete my mods manually, but can't find any solution. I only had this mod which can cuse the problem (i think) mentioned in this post, but rest only for textures ( cloth - hair - etc meshes, and some other texture / object things)

Haven't tried the MC command mode yet, so anyone can tell me if i download that mod will it fix the problem or not? Thanks the answers

I find it somewhat bad ethics to plug someone else's mod on another mod's thread, but MC Command Center on MTS has a module called MC Woohoo on SexySims that, when combined with the other MC Command Center modules covers the gist of this mod's purpose, as well as a variety of other things.

It handles culling, auto-saving, incest/teen/elder pregnancy, homosexual pregnancy, risky woohoo, nude after woohoo, forcing pregnancy results, forcing random sims to get pregnant, forcing townies to marry if one impregnates the other. MC Command Center is looking to be TS4's Master Controller and was inspired by it. All of the mod's options can be toggled in either a config file generated after the game has been run once with the mod installed, or on the "MC Command Center..." dialogue on any in-game computer.

The reason I say all of this is because MC Command Center and its modules - except one, the Dresser module which can get your...wilder CC off of townies, and the like, but that is being fixed - work fine after the December 4th Patch which broke a metric fuckton of mods because EA restructured the XMLs again, apparently.

MC Command Center is on ModTheSims; the Woohoo module can be found on SexySims. Google is your friend.

The mod interferes with normal careers, just letting everyone know. You can't join a non-join career with this installed, and I can't even knock my teen daughter up.

I'm having the same problem. The sister just can't get pregnant from her brother. But I think the Inc pack doesn't allow that. If you read at the front pg., Semajitor wrote "no family branches here".

Archived