[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!

Semajitor

it is but this mod was better since it did it automatically with MC you have to config everything which is tedious.

You only have to configure what you want to change. You can leave everything else on the defaults. It's much more convenient than having to keep track of the like seven different versions this mod tried to have.

When it was last updated.

Over a year ago.

but you still have to config to not install them. your not getting it! mc is NOT plug and play.

Actually, MC is fairly plug and play. Sure you can configure options if you want, but nothing needs to be configured for the mod to work freshly installed as it has defaults. Just install it and play. The end.

The bigger picture is that this entire thread has been saying over and over that this mod is dead and will never be updated, so maybe it's time to take a deep breath and accept that fact.

MC Command Center is an alternative that works and is being actively supported by its author. If you don't like it, that's fine -- nobody's saying you have to like it. But unless you're planning on writing your own mod that does exactly what you want (with blackjack! and hookers!), it's the only alternative you're going to get, and yelling at people here for suggesting it to you isn't going to change that.

Maybe some admin can come in and lock this thread. EA doesn't seem to be very helpful with mods and it's a lot of effort to keep this mod up-to-date every time they release a game-breaking patch anyway. Much more effort than setting up MC command center once takes, in any case. 

I admit, the mod looked a bit intimidating but all it takes is to just install it like any other mod and then edit the generated .cfg file, which really isn't a lot, especially if you only get the pregnancy/woohoo modules. 

• 4 weeks later...

Holy fuck... The mod does NOT work. I repeat, the mod does NOT work. Not only does the mod not work, it will probably NEVER be updated again. Stop downloading the damn mod then asking questions about how to get it to work. The mod is DEAD. Why is this thread not locked?

This mod doesnt work on v1.20.60.1020 so yah very old close this thread if TS will never update it..........

the game runs normal but it destroys the scripting of sims, none the sims even move or do any action, they just stand in there position unless you press ESC or pause then try resume, thats the time they will move for a bit, and they will stop moving again

so yah this is no longer a valid mod for the updated versions

• 2 weeks later...

I did not understand how to install this mod? E 'possible a clear explanation. Thank you :)

This mod doesn't work and breaks your game. I tried installing it in the past, and none of my Sims would listen to any of my commands anymore. They just stand in place.

There is another mod called MC Woohoo which performs all the same functions as this did. It's what I'm using now, and it's what most people in this thread are recommending. I'd be happy to walk you through setting it up over DM if you want, but I don't want to continue cluttering this thread. This is a dead mod.

I'll be honest: the MC prompts that show up every time you click on a Sim or computer can be very annoying. As far as I know, there's no way to hide them. But it's just something you unfortunately have to deal with if you want any of the functions of this dead mod.

Archived