heat2008 Posted May 20, 2017 Posted May 20, 2017 babies for everyone ? is it work ? i see on "mod the sim 4" that this mod is unfixed If you see it's "unfixed" then why try to use it? This thread has become something of a running joke for people. If you post here asking for help about this mod, sure, people will help because they're nice like that. But they're going to be laughing at you, overtly or covertly, the entire time. I'll be doing it overtly cause, uh, screw subtlety? Seriously tho, the mod is broke. It does not work, it has not worked, and it will most likely not be working. Ever. Again. Use other shit.
-X- Posted May 21, 2017 Posted May 21, 2017 ww does everything this mod used to do now. this mod is obsolete.
rivett Posted June 6, 2017 Posted June 6, 2017 most of the Teen to adult romance options don't even work
MickCasanova55 Posted June 6, 2017 Posted June 6, 2017 MC Commander does all of this right now. What will this do that it won't? Can't say I see much point in a redundant mod.
ManjootN Posted July 2, 2017 Posted July 2, 2017 I have download it But It doesnt Work I have Scripted Mods Ticked In game and Thier In zip Files In the Mod Folder But theirs When I try and Flirt With My Brother In game It doesnt Come Up with Romance I have download it But It doesnt Work I have Scripted Mods Ticked In game and Thier In zip Files In the Mod Folder But theirs When I try and Flirt With My Brother In game It doesnt Come Up with Romance
auema Posted July 2, 2017 Posted July 2, 2017 I have download it But It doesnt Work I have Scripted Mods Ticked In game and Thier In zip Files In the Mod Folder But theirs When I try and Flirt With My Brother In game It doesnt Come Up with Romance Do you think that maybe it might have something to do with any of the previous posts in this thread? Specifically, the ones telling you THIS MOD IS NOT BEING UPDATED AND NO LONGER WORKS and the ones telling you EVERYTHING THIS MOD DOES CAN BE DONE WITH MC COMMAND CENTER SO YOU SHOULD JUST USE THAT AND LET THIS THREAD FINALLY DIE THE DEATH IT SO RICHLY DESERVES ...just a wild guess, based entirely on every fucking post made in this thread in the past goddamn year. Holy fucking shit, what does it take to get this thread locked and sunk? I mean, it's clear we can't count on anyone to actually read it.
somerandomnameiguess Posted July 29, 2017 Posted July 29, 2017 by "***DISCLAIMER*** USE ONLY ONE PACKAGE FILE included in these .zip archives, and do not combine this mod with others that affect interactions. I am not responsible for the stability of your game if you do. ***END DISCLAIMER***" Do you mean that we should only have 1 single .package file from you in our mod directory or that we should not combine different .package files from your different .zips? Is it wrong what i have in my attached file? nvm
Akkin Posted July 29, 2017 Posted July 29, 2017 This subject is like the tomb of the unknown soldier. Many people come to ask questions without realizing that the grave is empty.
BoltTank Posted July 30, 2017 Posted July 30, 2017 the SSP is not working. right before they do anything they glitch and t-pose. if anyone could tell me why and how to fix please do.
-X- Posted July 30, 2017 Posted July 30, 2017 the SSP is not working. right before they do anything they glitch and t-pose. if anyone could tell me why and how to fix please do.
bugloni123 Posted August 25, 2017 Posted August 25, 2017 I have download it But It doesnt Work I have Scripted Mods Ticked In game and Thier In zip Files In the Mod Folder But theirs When I try and Flirt With My Brother In game It doesnt Come Up with Romance Do you think that maybe it might have something to do with any of the previous posts in this thread? Specifically, the ones telling you THIS MOD IS NOT BEING UPDATED AND NO LONGER WORKS and the ones telling you EVERYTHING THIS MOD DOES CAN BE DONE WITH MC COMMAND CENTER SO YOU SHOULD JUST USE THAT AND LET THIS THREAD FINALLY DIE THE DEATH IT SO RICHLY DESERVES ...just a wild guess, based entirely on every fucking post made in this thread in the past goddamn year. Holy fucking shit, what does it take to get this thread locked and sunk? I mean, it's clear we can't count on anyone to actually read it. You can't do incest with MC Command Center, that's the reason I use this mod and I can't use it now because of the most recent patch to Sims and it just sends an error anytime I try to do romance between siblings
R-Lo Posted August 26, 2017 Posted August 26, 2017 I have download it But It doesnt Work I have Scripted Mods Ticked In game and Thier In zip Files In the Mod Folder But theirs When I try and Flirt With My Brother In game It doesnt Come Up with Romance Do you think that maybe it might have something to do with any of the previous posts in this thread? Specifically, the ones telling you THIS MOD IS NOT BEING UPDATED AND NO LONGER WORKS and the ones telling you EVERYTHING THIS MOD DOES CAN BE DONE WITH MC COMMAND CENTER SO YOU SHOULD JUST USE THAT AND LET THIS THREAD FINALLY DIE THE DEATH IT SO RICHLY DESERVES ...just a wild guess, based entirely on every fucking post made in this thread in the past goddamn year. Holy fucking shit, what does it take to get this thread locked and sunk? I mean, it's clear we can't count on anyone to actually read it. You can't do incest with MC Command Center, that's the reason I use this mod and I can't use it now because of the most recent patch to Sims and it just sends an error anytime I try to do romance between siblings Wicked Whims will work for incest romance interaction if you change the settings to allow it
bugloni123 Posted August 26, 2017 Posted August 26, 2017 I have download it But It doesnt Work I have Scripted Mods Ticked In game and Thier In zip Files In the Mod Folder But theirs When I try and Flirt With My Brother In game It doesnt Come Up with Romance Do you think that maybe it might have something to do with any of the previous posts in this thread? Specifically, the ones telling you THIS MOD IS NOT BEING UPDATED AND NO LONGER WORKS and the ones telling you EVERYTHING THIS MOD DOES CAN BE DONE WITH MC COMMAND CENTER SO YOU SHOULD JUST USE THAT AND LET THIS THREAD FINALLY DIE THE DEATH IT SO RICHLY DESERVES ...just a wild guess, based entirely on every fucking post made in this thread in the past goddamn year. Holy fucking shit, what does it take to get this thread locked and sunk? I mean, it's clear we can't count on anyone to actually read it. You can't do incest with MC Command Center, that's the reason I use this mod and I can't use it now because of the most recent patch to Sims and it just sends an error anytime I try to do romance between siblings Wicked Whims will work for incest romance interaction if you change the settings to allow it OML THANK YOU SO MUCH
greenwizard92 Posted September 22, 2017 Posted September 22, 2017 Hey, I was wondering why I can't get my two sim siblings to "ask to be boyfriend" or "ask to be girlfriend" I'll click on it but nothing happens. Any ideas?
Konfxcked Posted October 21, 2017 Posted October 21, 2017 I dunno which to download to make it to where siblings can do incest, can someone help me?
sexicindi Posted October 21, 2017 Posted October 21, 2017 Pls can sum1 halp me??!?!??!?!? :-/ :-/ :exclamation: :exclamation: :( :( i dunt understood i did everything rite but my sims daddy wont fook my sim i dunt no y?!?!?!?!? i thot this is working now like you said :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
Konfxcked Posted October 21, 2017 Posted October 21, 2017 I downloaded the teens to adult mod and I still can't have my teen flirt or other things with a young adult. Complete waste of time. If someone knows how to make it work please tell me.
R-Lo Posted October 21, 2017 Posted October 21, 2017 I downloaded the teens to adult mod and I still can't have my teen flirt or other things with a young adult. Complete waste of time. If someone knows how to make it work please tell me. It doesn't work, it's outdated and obselete
Gamergamer1701 Posted October 23, 2017 Posted October 23, 2017 I downloaded the teens to adult mod and I still can't have my teen flirt or other things with a young adult. Complete waste of time. If someone knows how to make it work please tell me. It doesn't work, it's outdated and obselete Just download Wicked Whims and you'll be able to change the settings to allow incest.
DO1MI Posted January 4, 2018 Posted January 4, 2018 On 3/26/2017 at 3:31 PM, graceapril said: Hello, I have recently installed teen to adult mod into my game, however, when I tried it in the game it does not allow to have romantic interactions at all. They just stand and do nothing. After this unsuccessful attempt, I received a warning that the last exceptiontxt.file have been created... What can I do to fix this? Thank you in advance I am experiencing the same thing.
natdb1 Posted January 5, 2018 Posted January 5, 2018 23 hours ago, DO1MI said: On 26/03/2017 at 9:31 PM, graceapril said: Hello, I have recently installed teen to adult mod into my game, however, when I tried it in the game it does not allow to have romantic interactions at all. They just stand and do nothing. After this unsuccessful attempt, I received a warning that the last exceptiontxt.file have been created... What can I do to fix this? Thank you in advance This mod is outdated, use this instead https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/ it works the same way.
plusandplus Posted March 14, 2018 Posted March 14, 2018 two things, why nobody suspect people being a troll and why nobody requested mod to lock this thread? *I was looking for solution for something else but google lead me here edit: ack, was I necroing? sorry about that.
RavenBlueFeather Posted May 13, 2018 Posted May 13, 2018 you tell us to go get MC COMMAND CENTER at https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/main but there are no links to anything downloadable there... it's dead
cwallace000 Posted May 27, 2018 Posted May 27, 2018 On 5/13/2018 at 4:06 PM, RavenBlueFeather said: you tell us to go get MC COMMAND CENTER at https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/main but there are no links to anything downloadable there... it's dead mccc is most certainly not dead that link brings you to a page the very first line at the end is a link to the main page click that and at the top is mccc downloads that is where you download it and also check out the other links in that original link for other sites of his cause if an update happens and ruins the mccc mod those sites he will post about it weather its broke or unharmed also definetly check out the discord page for the mod will give you very useful help with the game mccc is one of the most useful mods in the game
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.