[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!

Semajitor

I am not sure if I did something wrong or not but once I downloaded the In teen file none of my sims would woohoo.  I had the option to but once I clicked on it they just stood there till the option went away.  I may have done something wrong since I am not to tech savvy any help would be appreciated.

Is there anything like this for the latest patch?

I am not sure if I did something wrong or not but once I downloaded the In teen file none of my sims would woohoo.  I had the option to but once I clicked on it they just stood there till the option went away.  I may have done something wrong since I am not to tech savvy any help would be appreciated.

If you are using the latest version of the game then this mod will make your sims stand around idly instead of using objects. The only mod I found that did the same thing as this one is MC Command Center. You have to download the main module and the ones that interest you. The woohoo module is in this link, and with that you can configure the same stuff as this mod.

You only need to configure the game to read scripts mods, and once you done that you can click on any computer and a new menu called MC Command Center will appear. From there you can go to Woohoo options and enable teens, incest and babies for everyone - one by one. It need to restart the game after you configure it, but once it's done it works like a charm.

Hope it helps, fellow simmers!

Hoping this gets updated soon, I miss my Teen YA romance and don't really care to use the MC Command center mod to be honest.

Oh, but MC Command Center actually makes Teen-YA relationships possible! The moment you activate woohoo for teens they can automatically romance older sims. It's not very explicit on the explanations, but for me it worked perfectly.

If you are using the latest version of the game then this mod will make your sims stand around idly instead of using objects. The only mod I found that did the same thing as this one is MC Command Center. You have to download the main module and the ones that interest you. The woohoo module is in this link, and with that you can configure the same stuff as this mod.

You only need to configure the game to read scripts mods, and once you done that you can click on any computer and a new menu called MC Command Center will appear. From there you can go to Woohoo options and enable teens, incest and babies for everyone - one by one. It need to restart the game after you configure it, but once it's done it works like a charm.

That mod is pretty damn awesome. Thanks

Is there any mods you would recommend for nudity?

Glad it was helpful! As for nudity, there's not much variety just yet but you can set up something nice with just a couple of mods. First you have to get the uncensor mod, to get rid of the mosaic when sims are nude. Works with the latest patch so all good.

Then I recommend you get all of CmarNYC mods. Even if they are old they still work perfectly on the newest version. There's one to add a penis when males are naked, other to add nipples to women, one to put sims naked on CAS instead of automatically giving them underwear when you erase a piece of clothing, and finally a standard skin with naughty details. The last one it's not necessary, there are other options if you wish. One of the most popular is majestic1234's skin, which is quite good.

Finally, if you don't want your sims to look like barbie dolls, you can download some body hair mods. There's one for females and one for males. You can find them in the tattoo section, and it makes things look a lot more realistic.

Happy fap-... I mean simming!

Glad it was helpful! As for nudity, there's not much variety just yet but you can set up something nice with just a couple of mods. First you have to get the uncensor mod, to get rid of the mosaic when sims are nude. Works with the latest patch so all good.

Then I recommend you get all of CmarNYC mods. Even if they are old they still work perfectly on the newest version. There's one to add a penis when males are naked, other to add nipples to women, one to put sims naked on CAS instead of automatically giving them underwear when you erase a piece of clothing, and finally a standard skin with naughty details. The last one it's not necessary, there are other options if you wish. One of the most popular is majestic1234's skin, which is quite good.

Finally, if you don't want your sims to look like barbie dolls, you can download some body hair mods. There's one for females and one for males. You can find them in the tattoo section, and it makes things look a lot more realistic.

Happy fap-... I mean simming!

Thanks a lot mate. This is all educational ... 

I'm trying to stay away from Script mods. My Sims 2 game was so bogged down by script mods it became rather a nightmare. If nothing else turns up soon I might give it a shot.

I don't think there's a way to do Teen/Adult romance without a script mod, to some extent, really.

I'm trying to stay away from Script mods. My Sims 2 game was so bogged down by script mods it became rather a nightmare. If nothing else turns up soon I might give it a shot.

I don't think there's a way to do Teen/Adult romance without a script mod, to some extent, really.

Well the one I was using before wasn't script, it just modified core behaviors to allow the romance option to appear for both age categories. Same as a Passionate and Suave kiss always enabled feature, both broke with the December updates.

Tried getting the MC Command Center Woohoo version from Sexy Sims, I'm registered but whenever I go on that link it gives me a 404 and logs me out? And any other link I go to signs me back in again and works? Anyone who downloaded it that can upload it here?

This what y'want?

you're a saint

+1 for you 

MC Command + MC Woohoo are working fine, you sure you installed everything correctly ?

After you wrote I checked it out. Seems I forgot to remove other Woohoo.pkg mod. It was basically locking up all the actions to where the character wouldn't do anything.

However, MC doesn't really have any animations right? It just allow certain things to happen, such as Teen > Adult woohoo, as long as you enable it in the MC woohoo config?

Please a little help for me. Previously had the InTeen mods installed, then when it went broke and made the game unplayable(at least not funny) I tried to search for solution. Right now with Sims 4 mod manager i turned off/ deleted evrything which connected to InTeen, and installed the mc comm. center + mc wohoo too. Now the game is more or less playable, can see the animations for kissing and etc... the OnLY thing which is bugged the sex option......Have no clue what cause this. During the option can hear the sound effect, can see the result, but my sims just standing together for 3-4 sec front of each other. If someone has any ide pls share it what can cause it.

also with the nude mod i have installed the only problem when my sims go to take a bath /other nude options they usually wear a bra / corset, but just on top .....is a wrong nude mod / old version or simply a crap ?

Guys, i did everything according to the instructions i have installed two modules for Module Commander, one of them is MC Woohoo and another one is MC Dresser. All zips were unpacked and i put files to the mod folder, game found all these files and they were shown in the list of mods after launching of the game. Command center and MC Dresser work well, but something is wrong with MC Woohoo, probably i just need MC Command Center 2.4.0. (not 2.4.1 that i got). But i actually cant find it, so i hope some of you can upload it or give a link. Or maybe there is another way to solve this porblem?

Archived