MikhaelK Posted June 19, 2018 Posted June 19, 2018 I can't get this mod or whicked whims to work. Every time I try to get my sims to do a romance action that involves contact, they glitch and restart and nothing happens. I've watched a million youtube videos and tutorials and done every step to download these two mods for my mac but nothing works. Any suggestions???
Xalorfin Posted June 30, 2018 Posted June 30, 2018 i instal this mod with hope but it dosnt work (exept the love menu) i cant do anything ... What can i do to fix it ? Ps: sorry for my english
hainda Posted July 14, 2018 Posted July 14, 2018 Hey man..... great mod and all.... but does it co flict with wicked whims? Cuz turbodriver mentioned it in a thread where someone had a problem reporting no romance interactions... im having the same problem... if that is so.... whats the point of having thus mod if you cant add it as spice to WW?
gechol Posted July 28, 2018 Posted July 28, 2018 i kinda have a problem with No Jealousy option i WANT my sims to be jealous when other sim/NPC flirt with her lover (the normal flirting) but i DONT WANT my sims to be jealous when other sim/NPC have sex with her lover (the sex mods) can the No Jealousy option only affect sex mods please? i hate when my sim get jealous seeing her lover, the full romantic +100 points fall into red in 3 minute.
Xenon93 Posted August 12, 2018 Posted August 12, 2018 So this mod is outdated? I think I have installed it weeks ago and of course Im getting generally lastException errors every time I load my game or build any custom content in the map.
crazytrain116 Posted August 13, 2018 Posted August 13, 2018 On 8/12/2018 at 10:36 AM, Xenon93 said: So this mod is outdated? I think I have installed it weeks ago and of course Im getting generally lastException errors every time I load my game or build any custom content in the map. Yes this mod is waaaayyy outdated. People please stop posting in this thread as this mod has been defunct for quite some time and been replaced by WickedWhims (most things this mod was set to do are covered in the basic infrastructure of the WW mod). Is an admin able to lock this thread to prevent further posting? Thanks!
sims553 Posted September 21, 2018 Posted September 21, 2018 On 1/4/2018 at 6:02 AM, DO1MI said: I am experiencing the same thing. experiencing the same thing aswell
LunaNovaHeart Posted September 22, 2018 Posted September 22, 2018 So I downloaded this mod, but when I try to have two family members flirt or even romantically interact with each other, they just stop and do nothing. Did I do something wrong in the downloading area? Or is there a simple way to fix this?
nat9019 Posted September 22, 2018 Posted September 22, 2018 This mod is extremely out of date. Can an admin or mod please lock this thread? This mod hasn't been updated in over a year so I don't think the mod creator is coming back. Besides, Wicked Whims has pretty much replaced it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.