ZomBrony Posted October 24, 2016 Posted October 24, 2016 Oh I see.. I apologise for being incredibly blind/stupid and not seeing that. xD
AwfulArchdemon Posted October 25, 2016 Posted October 25, 2016 Ya know what? I would go ahead and suggest this thread be locked, until such time as the original author decides to ask it to be unlocked if he plans on updating it. No point in so many "this doesn't work qq" posts piling up eternally with no change in sight. This thread was for a mod release, and it doesn't work anymore. Especially without it's author's responses.
ZomBrony Posted October 25, 2016 Posted October 25, 2016 Ya know what? I would go ahead and suggest this thread be locked, until such time as the original author decides to ask it to be unlocked if he plans on updating it. No point in so many "this doesn't work qq" posts piling up eternally with no change in sight. This thread was for a mod release, and it doesn't work anymore. Especially without it's author's responses. Yeah, probably.. But since it isn't locked yet, do you have any idea how to make teen pregnancy work with that MC Command Center? I was just looking at the MC Pregnancy options, but it doesn't say anything about my teen sim becoming pregnant. Woops, wrong person. xD ***UPDATED As of 5/3/2015*** Stop with this mod.... Or dont cry if not working Use MC command center http://modthesims.info/d/551680 And MC Woohoo http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175128 More complete and updated Can you tell me how teen pregnancy works with MC Command Center?
Omaster Posted October 25, 2016 Posted October 25, 2016 Ya know what? I would go ahead and suggest this thread be locked, until such time as the original author decides to ask it to be unlocked if he plans on updating it. No point in so many "this doesn't work qq" posts piling up eternally with no change in sight. This thread was for a mod release, and it doesn't work anymore. Especially without it's author's responses. Yeah, probably.. But since it isn't locked yet, do you have any idea how to make teen pregnancy work with that MC Command Center? I was just looking at the MC Pregnancy options, but it doesn't say anything about my teen sim becoming pregnant. Woops, wrong person. xD ***UPDATED As of 5/3/2015*** Stop with this mod.... Or dont cry if not working Use MC command center http://modthesims.info/d/551680 And MC Woohoo http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175128 More complete and updated Can you tell me how teen pregnancy works with MC Command Center? Click on a computer---> MC command center----> MC Pregnancy look at the options (My MC command center is french so I'm not sure about translation) EDIT: MC command Center have 3 options for differents Parameters _Click on sim: for Sim options _Click on computer: for Game options _Click on mailbox: for World options
ZomBrony Posted October 25, 2016 Posted October 25, 2016 Click on a computer---> MC command center----> MC Pregnancy look at the options (My MC command center is french so I'm not sure about translation) EDIT: MC command Center have 3 options for differents Parameters _Click on sim: for Sim options _Click on computer: for Game options _Click on mailbox: for World options Alrighty, so I probably need a computer. Thanks, buddy!
TheYashi Posted November 11, 2016 Posted November 11, 2016 ***UPDATED As of 5/3/2015*** Stop with this mod.... Or dont cry if not working Use MC command center http://modthesims.info/d/551680 And MC Woohoo http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175128 More complete and updated Forgive my stupidity but I was not able to find a polygamy option with the MC Command Center. Would someone please recommend a suitable mod (not Inteen, of course) which could help in that regard?
Akkin Posted November 11, 2016 Posted November 11, 2016 Sorry but in the MC Woohoo, there is a command for polygamy.
ticklemeskittles Posted November 24, 2016 Posted November 24, 2016 @bortbit: I can certainly look into making the targeted sim the one to get pregnant, rather than both. To my knowledge though, you won't actually show that you're having a baby until you use the pregnancy test option on the toilet. Not sure if sims just naturally progress to having a baby or not, since I've always used the test. As for the bugs with sims not serving drinks and cooking, those are most likely related to autonomy with the PTME mod. Sometimes sims will get stuck in a loop where they cancel and start actions repeatedly based on whims or they get stuck because they're in a conversation with too many other sims. Not sure how to fix that just yet, so I'll work on that. As for all of your cooked items suddenly showing up spoiled, that's a new one for me. A few questions for debug purposes and I'll add it to the list of things to look at. 1. Does it happen every time you load an old save? 2. What is the age of the sim that this is happening to? (If it's a teen, that may be related to career tracker updates) 3. Since you haven't updated to the new content just yet, please make sure to move your mods folder out when you update, just in case. Mods seem to cause some strange things when the game applies updates with them in the folder. I can't fathom why an update would even look at those files, but scripting mods would definitely cause some things to go wonky. @Tazxman: The No Jealousy trait in the game only disables jealousy for the sim that has it. If they go and WooHoo with or kiss another sim that doesn't have the trait, the other sim still triggers the jealousy effects. The mod completely disables jealousy for all sims, so even NPC sims won't get jealous with each other. Believe me, if you're planning to get a household filled with Player traits, it can be a super pain in the butt to make sure they're separated enough with autonomy turned on. @MeatGrinderHoagie: The "Mess Around" option is just the Teen version of the WooHoo option. Once you've gotten a sim above I think 30-40% romance, you should have the Try For Baby option on the second or third page. If it's still not showing up, let me know. I'll go ahead and add it to the tracker for now so I can remember to look into it this weekend while I'm updating for the new patch. The refusing to save thing hasn't happened to me before either. Custom sims shouldn't cause issues like that unless you maybe have the household or lot uploaded to the gallery? If that's the case, it probably didn't want to update the gallery when you loaded in the custom sims and just refused the action. If it continues, let me know and I'll see if something in the mod is affecting the way saves are initiated.
Hanslassi Posted November 28, 2016 Posted November 28, 2016 Is this Mod compatible with Wicked Whims?
throwaway400200 Posted December 24, 2016 Posted December 24, 2016 No matter what I do this shit doesn't work for me. Script mods are enabled in my options. I first tried TtA + NaW and it broke woohooing all around, sims would stare at eachother then just T pose and reset, same with adults. Teens first kiss wouldnt work either. Then I tried just TtA and it was the same thing. Then I tried NaW and everything was fine except they still get into their sleepwear before woohoo. Good job.
Sharp_one Posted December 24, 2016 Posted December 24, 2016 Thank you This mod is completely broken and will break your game unless you are using the outdated version of the game listed in the title, which isn't compatible with WW. More detailed explanation: Mods like this don't rely on a script mod to make chances, but will modify many of the game's pre-existing xml files, and these xml files will frequently get updated each patch. Sometimes you can get away with it for a couple patches without an update, depending on what was changed, but when it's as many files as this package has inside, the chances are much lower. Sometimes you will miss out on new features, and other times interactions will stop working altogether.
richyoungkobe Posted December 30, 2016 Posted December 30, 2016 An updated version would be appreciated, good sir.
Bazzal Posted January 5, 2017 Posted January 5, 2017 For Polygamy I have easily done this with MC commander. Works great.
bilboteabaggins Posted January 5, 2017 Posted January 5, 2017 Something in the base file is making some romantic interactions not work. Patch if possible
qazwertyuiopterix Posted January 7, 2017 Posted January 7, 2017 Hi! First of all, I'd like to thank you for the hard work you put into this mod. Just by looking at your post, it's noticeable. I downloaded the Inc_Poly_TtoA version. My gameplay experience went as follows: Created a family with two teen siblings, female and male. Checked out the chat menu and Romance option was present. That was refreshing. So I decided to test a little more. After some generic gameplay, all was well, the game was running unusually smoothly and quickly. The male teen invited over a female classmate with no relation to him whatsoever. I had the two flirt. After a while of flirting on speed two, the sims acted as though they had been both been debugged. For a second, both went into the arms-out robot pose, if that makes sense. The male teen's action queue was cleared. I tried again on speed one. For some reason, the debugging glitch didn't happen then, only when I sped it up to speed two. The same happened when I had the brother and the sister flirt. No debug glitch on speed one, only on speed two. The brother and sister were not able to "First Kiss" because every time they tried, they were both debugged. Please help! -qazwertyuiopterix
OrdinaryGirl Posted January 7, 2017 Posted January 7, 2017 Hi there! Idk what the problem is but it simply doesn't work! Can anyone help me please? I've tried every single mod but it seems pointless. can someone give me a clue? what package should I use to get teen females pregnant? thanks
-X- Posted January 7, 2017 Posted January 7, 2017 you can't use this anymore it's obsolete! use the mod in the link i posted above.
munyue Posted January 12, 2017 Posted January 12, 2017 it has the options available but when i click on one their arma raise up briefly and then go down...it doesnt even register that they have done anything. What do i do?
bpeachee Posted January 15, 2017 Posted January 15, 2017 DEADERPOOL has UPDATED MC COMMAND CENTER.. Get it at Mod The Sims. For the WooHoo mod for Mc Command Center , get that at Sexy Sims 2..
Sharp_one Posted January 15, 2017 Posted January 15, 2017 it has the options available but when i click on one their arma raise up briefly and then go down...it doesnt even register that they have done anything. What do i do? This thread needs a moderator to put a big warning on the front page and lock it for replies.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.