heat2008 Posted January 16, 2017 Posted January 16, 2017 do you guys even READ? No. No they don't. Ever.
Sharp_one Posted January 16, 2017 Posted January 16, 2017 I don't find their lack of reading that surprising, but what I do find surprising is that they believe a mod made for 1.5 should work on a 1.26 version game.
meetkitty123 Posted January 18, 2017 Posted January 18, 2017 I have the latest MC and for some reason not all my teens can Propose/Marry... Im just looking for something to do that basic command the MC works for woohoo for teens... I have one cute teen couple who I want them to get married but I cant. Gonna try that Freelove Mod though... hope it works with this stubborn teen couple.... so odd ****UPDATE A few mins later after installing FreeLove my teens were able to get engaged! THANK YOU.
heat2008 Posted January 18, 2017 Posted January 18, 2017 Are you f'ing serious? For the love of all that is sexy, this mod does NOT work. I repeat, this mod does NOT work.Use MC Command and MC WooHoo. You need both.If anybody else asks about this mod I swear to the God I don't believe in, I will look for you, I will find you and I will.... quote movie quotes at you. But no, seriously, stop f'ing asking.
BrownCookies Posted January 28, 2017 Posted January 28, 2017 Can someone update this? I really need incest for my vampire. teen to adult and incest. please thank you
bemis67 Posted January 28, 2017 Posted January 28, 2017 Can someone update this? I really need incest for my vampire. teen to adult and incest. please thank you Go to Mod the Sims and look for MC Command Center and go to Sexy Sims to find the MC Woohoo addon the post right before yours in big bold print already mentioned this
DestielShip Posted January 28, 2017 Posted January 28, 2017 WickedWhims allows for incest! Sadly my wife sim only got mad at the husband and not the daughter. LOL
BrownCookies Posted January 29, 2017 Posted January 29, 2017 Can someone update this? I really need incest for my vampire. teen to adult and incest. please thank you Go to Mod the Sims and look for MC Command Center and go to Sexy Sims to find the MC Woohoo addon the post right before yours in big bold print already mentioned this Oh yeah sorry.. I installed this but forgot since I have no teens atm. WickedWhims allows for incest! Sadly my wife sim only got mad at the husband and not the daughter. LOL which one should I download? I downloaded from this thread. but my twins couldn't have their 1st kiss
Anonny Posted January 29, 2017 Posted January 29, 2017 which one should I download? I downloaded from this thread. but my twins couldn't have their 1st kiss You have to enable it using the WickedWhims settings. Select a Sim, click on then, "Wicked -> Settings". In the settings you go to the Sex Interactions and you should see an option of incest if you scroll down. Enable it, and there you have it.
bemis67 Posted January 29, 2017 Posted January 29, 2017 Can someone update this? I really need incest for my vampire. teen to adult and incest. please thank you Go to Mod the Sims and look for MC Command Center and go to Sexy Sims to find the MC Woohoo addon the post right before yours in big bold print already mentioned this Oh yeah sorry.. I installed this but forgot since I have no teens atm. WickedWhims allows for incest! Sadly my wife sim only got mad at the husband and not the daughter. LOL which one should I download? I downloaded from this thread. but my twins couldn't have their 1st kiss No problem just make sure you got the mod in this thread removed otherwise it'll cause problems Just use either MC Command Center with the MC Woohoo addon or use MC Command Center with Wicked Whims you don't need the mod in this thread for them to work
BrownCookies Posted January 31, 2017 Posted January 31, 2017 which one should I download? I downloaded from this thread. but my twins couldn't have their 1st kiss You have to enable it using the WickedWhims settings. Select a Sim, click on then, "Wicked -> Settings". In the settings you go to the Sex Interactions and you should see an option of incest if you scroll down. Enable it, and there you have it. everytime I put my WhickedWhims to my mods folder, I can't play my sims, just loading and loading T.T Can someone update this? I really need incest for my vampire. teen to adult and incest. please thank you Go to Mod the Sims and look for MC Command Center and go to Sexy Sims to find the MC Woohoo addon the post right before yours in big bold print already mentioned this Oh yeah sorry.. I installed this but forgot since I have no teens atm. WickedWhims allows for incest! Sadly my wife sim only got mad at the husband and not the daughter. LOL which one should I download? I downloaded from this thread. but my twins couldn't have their 1st kiss No problem just make sure you got the mod in this thread removed otherwise it'll cause problems Just use either MC Command Center with the MC Woohoo addon or use MC Command Center with Wicked Whims you don't need the mod in this thread for them to work I tried my teen to adult but no romance interactions T.T
bemis67 Posted January 31, 2017 Posted January 31, 2017 which one should I download? I downloaded from this thread. but my twins couldn't have their 1st kiss You have to enable it using the WickedWhims settings. Select a Sim, click on then, "Wicked -> Settings". In the settings you go to the Sex Interactions and you should see an option of incest if you scroll down. Enable it, and there you have it. everytime I put my WhickedWhims to my mods folder, I can't play my sims, just loading and loading T.T Can someone update this? I really need incest for my vampire. teen to adult and incest. please thank you Go to Mod the Sims and look for MC Command Center and go to Sexy Sims to find the MC Woohoo addon the post right before yours in big bold print already mentioned this Oh yeah sorry.. I installed this but forgot since I have no teens atm. WickedWhims allows for incest! Sadly my wife sim only got mad at the husband and not the daughter. LOL which one should I download? I downloaded from this thread. but my twins couldn't have their 1st kiss No problem just make sure you got the mod in this thread removed otherwise it'll cause problems Just use either MC Command Center with the MC Woohoo addon or use MC Command Center with Wicked Whims you don't need the mod in this thread for them to work I tried my teen to adult but no romance interactions T.T Did you remove the mod that is in this thread? You have to enable Teen/Adult and if your using the MC Woohoo you must have MC Command Center for it to work and if your using MC Command Center go to the comments page there at MTS and Deaderrpool or some else can help figure out whats wrong But make sure to remove the mod from this thread it will mess up your game
rachelbaby0827 Posted February 2, 2017 Posted February 2, 2017 This mod didn't work for me at all. I only used one of the .package files it gave me and it still didnt work
heat2008 Posted February 2, 2017 Posted February 2, 2017 This mod didn't work for me at all. I only used one of the .package files it gave me and it still didnt work Doesn't work you say? howboudah?
BrownCookies Posted February 2, 2017 Posted February 2, 2017 which one should I download? I downloaded from this thread. but my twins couldn't have their 1st kiss You have to enable it using the WickedWhims settings. Select a Sim, click on then, "Wicked -> Settings". In the settings you go to the Sex Interactions and you should see an option of incest if you scroll down. Enable it, and there you have it. everytime I put my WhickedWhims to my mods folder, I can't play my sims, just loading and loading T.T Can someone update this? I really need incest for my vampire. teen to adult and incest. please thank you Go to Mod the Sims and look for MC Command Center and go to Sexy Sims to find the MC Woohoo addon the post right before yours in big bold print already mentioned this Oh yeah sorry.. I installed this but forgot since I have no teens atm. WickedWhims allows for incest! Sadly my wife sim only got mad at the husband and not the daughter. LOL which one should I download? I downloaded from this thread. but my twins couldn't have their 1st kiss No problem just make sure you got the mod in this thread removed otherwise it'll cause problems Just use either MC Command Center with the MC Woohoo addon or use MC Command Center with Wicked Whims you don't need the mod in this thread for them to work I tried my teen to adult but no romance interactions T.T Did you remove the mod that is in this thread? You have to enable Teen/Adult and if your using the MC Woohoo you must have MC Command Center for it to work and if your using MC Command Center go to the comments page there at MTS and Deaderrpool or some else can help figure out whats wrong But make sure to remove the mod from this thread it will mess up your game I already removed mods from this thread and only have mc command center and mc woohoo from Deaderpool. ok thank you, I think I'll ask them. thank you for your kindness ^^
bemis67 Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 This mod didn't work for me at all. I only used one of the .package files it gave me and it still didnt work No kidding it doesn't work the mod is OUTDATED did you even bother to read the thread or the fact that I was just already helping someone realize this mod is outdated? why is this thread still open? I wonder that myself I'm being to think the Moderator's leave it open just to get some chuckles
illnevertell Posted March 26, 2017 Posted March 26, 2017 Hi, the MC Command Center mod is no longer available from MTS. When I search for the mod, it shows up with no thumbnail and clicking on it yields a message stating that I do not have access to the page. I searched for it on their adult sister site (SexySims) and it doesn't show up. Any suggestions? EDIT: Found it, both MC mods can be found here https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/
graceapril Posted March 26, 2017 Posted March 26, 2017 ***UPDATED As of 5/3/2015*** So here we go kicking off the new thread for updates to the IncTeen mod first updated by Malfus. I'll be placing updated versions here as I go along fixing things that get broken with new patches and generally tidying up the mess that I've made with some of the balloons. As the topic tags would suggest, this mod has a lot of pieces to it, so let me break it all down for you. All files have been updated to work with version 1.5.149.1020 and all current expansion packs for the game. The naming system for the files is a series of letters separated by "_" to identify what each package contains as listed below. So if you want to use Teen to Adult, Incest, and Polygamy only for instance, download the Teen to Adult zip file and place the TotA_Inc_Poly package file into your Mods folder. You can also find a list of compatible mods that I use at the bottom of this post. ***DISCLAIMER*** USE ONLY ONE PACKAGE FILE included in these .zip archives, and do not combine this mod with others that affect interactions. I am not responsible for the stability of your game if you do. ***END DISCLAIMER*** File Names and What Gets Changed: Inc - Incest - Enables romance interactions with family. No branches on the family tree here. NaW - Naked WooHoo - Sets the WooHoo outfit to BATHING instead of SLEEP. For the nakedness. NoJ - No Jealousy - Disables jealousy broadcasters. No more reacting to people having sex right next to you. Poly - Polygamy - Enables multiple promise rings, proposals, and weddings. This never works out in real life the way people think. TtoA - Teen to Adult - Includes Teens in most of the Adult romance interactions, and enables some of the Teen content for Adults. BfE - Babies for Everyone (Includes all TtoA content) - Elder women can have babies. Does what it says. SSP - Same Sex Pregnancy (Includes all BfE and TtoA content) - Male/male and female/female pregnancy. The drawback is reverse insemination. Additional Notes: The Basic zip includes Inc, NaW, NoJ, and Poly mods. The other zips contain the Basics plus the title of the zip. I have included a ReadMe file here and in each .zip that has the bugs that I have confirmed as of right now along with a very basic change log. It also contains links to the original files that were used to update this whole thing to where it is now. If you want any of the previous versions of this mod, please check the post linked in the spoiler for older versions. I had to remove the bulk of the old files with the exception of PTME to accommodate the size of the current versions. If you still want those older basic versions, please PM me and I will send it to you directly instead. Updates: Version 2 adds the buff loot for WooHoo which I overlooked to everything with Teen to Adult content. Does not affect the Basic packages. Current Versions: InTeen_1.5.149.1020v3 ReadMe.txt InTeen_Basic_1.5.149.1020v3.zip InTeen_Teen_to_Adult_1.5.149.1020v3.zip InTeen_Babies_for_Everyone_1.5.149.1020v3.zip InTeen_Same_Sex_Pregnancy_1.5.149.1020v3b.zip (Small correction, I loaded in v1 files by mistake on the first upload.) Older Versions: PTME_IT_Basic_Mods_1.3.18.1010v4.zip PTME - Emotional Overcharge v0.09 beta (Increases emotions on reactions. Want to really piss off your sim date? This is how. No longer updating due to the simply stupid workload this one creates.) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37010-sims-4-incest-teen-adult-romance-same-sex-pregnancy-ff-target-only-and-polygamy-not-updated-for-latest-patch/ Confirmed Compatible Mods: (I've used all of these in combination with my mod at one point or another.) moxiemason's No Mosaic Mod tornadoX's Invisible Clothing Mod Cmar's Penis Mod Majestic's Female Nude Skins Elerneron's Female Nude Skins
graceapril Posted March 26, 2017 Posted March 26, 2017 Hello, I have recently installed teen to adult mod into my game, however, when I tried it in the game it does not allow to have romantic interactions at all. They just stand and do nothing. After this unsuccessful attempt, I received a warning that the last exceptiontxt.file have been created... What can I do to fix this? Thank you in advance
sexicindi Posted March 26, 2017 Posted March 26, 2017 @graceapril Please, the least you could do is read the other replies on this thread. It has been stated over and over again for the past several pages this mod is abandoned and no longer functional. You should also be able to know that your current game version is way past what the title says. Look up MC woohooer, it has the functionalities you need.
klitbutter96 Posted March 26, 2017 Posted March 26, 2017 I love the mod, but for some reason it seems that i am unable to progress in romance with the incest part of the mod. whenever i go for first kiss or any major progression in romance, it just halts and skips the command all together. plz help
malbolzcha Posted March 28, 2017 Posted March 28, 2017 I love the mod, but for some reason it seems that i am unable to progress in romance with the incest part of the mod. whenever i go for first kiss or any major progression in romance, it just halts and skips the command all together. plz help this mod is outdated, obsolete, and no longer works properly wicked whims and mc woohoo have these same options stop d/lding this mod then posting that it doesnt work WITHOUT READING POSTS 1ST
rifkyyap Posted May 20, 2017 Posted May 20, 2017 babies for everyone ? is it work ? i see on "mod the sim 4" that this mod is unfixed
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.