Guest Posted April 7, 2016 Posted April 7, 2016 Does this BfE impregnate children? b/c im not getting it if so
oxice Posted April 15, 2016 Posted April 15, 2016 Does this BfE impregnate children? b/c im not getting it if so Bro don't get it at all. It does not work.
WillyLibertine Posted April 17, 2016 Posted April 17, 2016 Does this BfE impregnate children? b/c im not getting it if so Bro don't get it at all. It does not work. It doesn't, but what it does do is disable all interactions and make your sims do nothing save for talk to eachother and stand in one spot, which is one of the reasons most people have moved form BfE to MC command center
oxice Posted April 27, 2016 Posted April 27, 2016 Does this BfE impregnate children? b/c im not getting it if so Bro don't get it at all. It does not work. It doesn't, but what it does do is disable all interactions and make your sims do nothing save for talk to eachother and stand in one spot, which is one of the reasons most people have moved form BfE to MC command center What the hell is MC command center?
auema Posted April 27, 2016 Posted April 27, 2016 What the hell is MC command center? Through the magic of search engines, I bring you: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680
philipshp Posted April 28, 2016 Posted April 28, 2016 What the hell is MC command center? Through the magic of search engines, I bring you: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680
Simtastic Posted May 7, 2016 Posted May 7, 2016 Hi I tried the incest one, but there is nothing more. I don't have the romance menu when I talk to a member of the family, there is no romance gauge and I can't do anything more. Is it normal? EDIT: after reinstalling the full game with all patches, it seemed to work (I had the romance menu between mom and teen-daughter) but the mod was making the game bug (my sims wouldn't do anything I would tell them), it seems like the mode isn't working anymore. I don't have hope in a version tat works fine on the recent patches
Darth Omix Posted May 9, 2016 Posted May 9, 2016 Guys. WE need an update. I'll donate. Where do I donate. Please let me donate! Guys. WE need an update. I'll donate. Where do I donate. Please let me donate! Me TOO my friend, me too. just need to know where to donate Does this BfE impregnate children? b/c im not getting it if so Does this BfE impregnate children? b/c im not getting it if so Bro don't get it at all. It does not work. As others have said, including myself, I will say again for hopefully the last time for this thread. While I was supporting this mod during its earlier days, it has been far outclassed by MC Command Center on ModTheSims. It even has a Woohoo Module on SexySims. In summary: This mod is dead, has been dead, and will probably stay dead as there is literally no point for Semajitor to come back and work on it when MC Command Center exists, is up-to-date, and does way more with way more options and is fully configurable with various modules that have various settings therein.
rifel Posted May 15, 2016 Posted May 15, 2016 I was using the incest mod and now none of my sims are talking to each other. They wont start conversations even when i tell them too. Whats going on?
Astrididad Posted May 15, 2016 Posted May 15, 2016 this mod is stopping my sim from sleeping or doing anything like that
philipshp Posted May 16, 2016 Posted May 16, 2016 I was using the incest mod and now none of my sims are talking to each other. They wont start conversations even when i tell them too. Whats going on? this mod is stopping my sim from sleeping or doing anything like that This mod is dead, you have to use the MC Command Center mod. It's the only one working and it's way better.
Wscarlet57 Posted May 17, 2016 Posted May 17, 2016 will these mods ever be updated. we are in 2016 1 year after last update. they no longer work with the last patch and get together. to me these were the best. i do not mind supporting if there is something here i want or need. but these mods have not been updated in a year.
Darth Omix Posted May 18, 2016 Posted May 18, 2016 I was using the incest mod and now none of my sims are talking to each other. They wont start conversations even when i tell them too. Whats going on? this mod is stopping my sim from sleeping or doing anything like that will these mods ever be updated. we are in 2016 1 year after last update. they no longer work with the last patch and get together. to me these were the best. i do not mind supporting if there is something here i want or need. but these mods have not been updated in a year. Please read the myriad of other posts that have pointed out that this mod is dead and has not and probably will not ever be updated again when there's other mods that do the same and more that are up-to-date and are updated at a far better rate. Please see previous posts on this very page of replies to see links to MC Command Center, the mod that is basically the reason this has no point being updated.
HenryKiss Posted May 26, 2016 Posted May 26, 2016 This is my first time modding the Sims and some stuff isn't working after installing this mod. I can't seem to do several of the romance interactions at all. Thoughts?
philipshp Posted May 26, 2016 Posted May 26, 2016 This is my first time modding the Sims and some stuff isn't working after installing this mod. I can't seem to do several of the romance interactions at all. Thoughts? Do anybody read what is written here? This MOD isnt working anymore! Remove it! Use the Command Center MOD instead! Google it!
Wathita Posted May 30, 2016 Posted May 30, 2016 I've been trying to get the woohoo module of MC command center on sexysims but I get stuck out. I log into the site and all, but when I try to access the download page it says I'm not logged in. wtf?
Nilin Posted June 2, 2016 Posted June 2, 2016 I love the idea of this mod, but unfortunately I can't seem to get it to work. I want to have a romance between a mother and her son but the romantic options aren't showing up, what could I be doing wrong? I set script mods to work...
DeletedUsername Posted June 3, 2016 Posted June 3, 2016 Do anybody read what is written here? This MOD isnt working anymore! Remove it! Use the Command Center MOD instead! Google it! This is hopeless!
Darth Omix Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 I've been trying to get the woohoo module of MC command center on sexysims but I get stuck out. I log into the site and all, but when I try to access the download page it says I'm not logged in. wtf? That's something to bring up with their staff, not here. Though if you're lucky someone here might know what to do. However, since this is a thread about a dead mod where people have been directed elsewhere repeatedly, I doubt much of anyone checks this thread with any frequency. I love the idea of this mod, but unfortunately I can't seem to get it to work. I want to have a romance between a mother and her son but the romantic options aren't showing up, what could I be doing wrong? I set script mods to work... This mod is dead. Look at previous comments for links to one that does what you want and loads more. Do anybody read what is written here? This MOD isnt working anymore! Remove it! Use the Command Center MOD instead! Google it! This is hopeless! It really is.
LeetusFeetus Posted June 25, 2016 Posted June 25, 2016 Hey buddy! Thanks for the mods! I've tried installing BfE_Inc_1.5.149.1020v3, the options work perfectly but my sims can't seem to interact even when I tell them so. Is this a common bug or am I doing something wrong?
NormanOsborn Posted June 25, 2016 Posted June 25, 2016 Hey buddy! Thanks for the mods! I've tried installing BfE_Inc_1.5.149.1020v3, the options work perfectly but my sims can't seem to interact even when I tell them so. Is this a common bug or am I doing something wrong? The problem is that you've installed a seriously outdated mod. The game is currently on patch 1.20.60, and this was for 1.5.149, from April 2015.
Tractusal Posted June 27, 2016 Posted June 27, 2016 Mods should lock this thread so it drops off the board.
Elerneron Posted June 27, 2016 Posted June 27, 2016 I PMed Bruce Wayne . . . I guess he hasn't gotten it yet.
Darth Omix Posted June 29, 2016 Posted June 29, 2016 Every time I come on LoversLab it feels like there's another 4 or five posts asking for an update to a mod that's over a year untouched.
Esmebelles Posted July 5, 2016 Posted July 5, 2016 Isnt there a mod that replaced this?.... ugh, i saw it somewhere and dismissed it. and now i cant remember the damn name of it!! DX Im pretty sure its this >> http://modthesims.info/d/551680 << MC Master Controller Mod for The Sims 4
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.