CryingCorvus Posted June 28, 2015 Posted June 28, 2015 It would've been nice to have a new version. I tried this InTeen by Darkpool, but it has a teen pregnancy and marriage with is nothing than simply removing the point of having teens in the first place (C'mon they already have the same hight). Only thing that had any use for me is something as simple as incest mod. We need Semajitor for that If you'd taken 5 minutes to actually read anything on Darkpool's site, he has an incest option, called Simcest. Pretty sure you don't even need to use the normal Inteen mod of his to use Simcest. He also has Polygamy, Naked Woohoo, No Jealousy, and No Privacy. Yes, I found it. Not my fault his site is such an extreme mess. It definietly is not very intuitive. I have expected for the links to automatically download stuff so I wasn't clicking anything hetting angry at lacking of explanations hehe
darkkitten Posted June 28, 2015 Posted June 28, 2015 This mod does not break the latest patch, however there are features that will not work, so if you wish to use it, don't patch *Shrugs* Or wait till Semijitor comes back or someone else updates it I'm actually looking at it, but I wont garentee anything from my end.
yorik91 Posted June 29, 2015 Posted June 29, 2015 was hoping someone would take over for sem...i don't think he/she is gonna come back they've been MIA for weeks. I would totally attempt to tweak the files if I knew a single thing about modding :/. hopefully we can work as a community with the basis that Sem was so gracious to give.
Guest bsdf3ngwe9sz Posted June 30, 2015 Posted June 30, 2015 I just found this new news!!!! If you go to Darkpool's Site, Darkpool has updated the mod: Inteen 4 update Version 1.7.65 Posted on June 15, 2015 At least we have that one, even it isn't updated to "1.8.61.1020"
Darth Omix Posted July 1, 2015 Posted July 1, 2015 I just found this new news!!!! If you go to Darkpool's Site, Darkpool has updated the mod: Inteen 4 update Version 1.7.65 Posted on June 15, 2015 At least we have that one, even it isn't updated to "1.8.61.1020" Darkpool has said he's going to update to 1.8.61.1020 when he updates his own game to that patch level. Though it sounded like he isn't going to do Same-Sex pregnancy. I really hope he changes his mind on that until Sem comes back, if Sem comes back.
blapanda Posted July 1, 2015 Posted July 1, 2015 For everyone: Do not use this mod, if you want to play as usual. This mod will corrupt interactions. Sims won't do anything but standing put till dying.
AwfulArchdemon Posted July 2, 2015 Posted July 2, 2015 For everyone: Do not use this mod, if you want to play as usual. This mod will corrupt interactions. Sims won't do anything but standing put till dying. Damn....it's that bad? Ever get the feeling EA is purposely screwing up xml mods? Why the need to keep messing with every tuning that interacts with romance? Now they'll DIE if you use this mod.....ridiculous
MeatGrinderHoagie Posted July 2, 2015 Posted July 2, 2015 For everyone: Do not use this mod, if you want to play as usual. This mod will corrupt interactions. Sims won't do anything but standing put till dying.Damn....it's that bad? Ever get the feeling EA is purposely screwing up xml mods? <_< Why the need to keep messing with every tuning that interacts with romance? Now they'll DIE if you use this mod.....ridiculous I'd say so, they broke the mods like this how many times already?. And I remember them saying they would address the whole issue with having more then 8 Sims in a house hold, but they never have as far as I know. I can't tell just how many of the mods I use are broken at this point, hardly worth the effort. I'm just glad I got my old PC working again so I can play the Sims 2, and play it as I like. I mean really, if I want to jam 30 Sims into a household and make their family tree into a straight line or pretzel, what's the big deal?.
Dedrea0531 Posted July 3, 2015 Posted July 3, 2015 Just letting you all know that I have tried Darkpool's mods for the 1.7.65 and they seems to work with the latest version of Sims 4.
hope-K Posted July 4, 2015 Posted July 4, 2015 Just letting you all know that I have tried Darkpool's mods for the 1.7.65 and they seems to work with the latest version of Sims 4. Some animations and interactions wont work correctly, but it seems there is no crashing or anything really major to worry about.
yorik91 Posted July 5, 2015 Posted July 5, 2015 is there a way to uninstall and install the sims 4 only up to patch 1.5.149.1020
Dedrea0531 Posted July 9, 2015 Posted July 9, 2015 is there a way to uninstall and install the sims 4 only up to patch 1.5.149.1020 Maybe if you can find a manual patch, like the ones for Sims 3.
Grimsoul Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 I do hope that Semajitor is ok and will update the mod but maybe I'm just lucky but I'm still useing this mod and not really having any problems. Everything like no jealousy, teen relations, incest, samesex pregnancy are still working for me.
Eclipse1024 Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 I've not tried Semajitor's version but I've taken it upon myself to update Inteen (because it at least was working with 1.7.62) to work with v1.9.80. It began with just file comparing what Darkpool had included with Inteen and updating them to the latest Sims version. I then sifted through much of the Sims XMLs and added support in for things that were missing like hot tubs. I'm happy with the results BUT pregnant teens never show a belly. They get all the buffs and do deliver a baby but Maxis has cleverly hidden the code that actually applies the BODYBLENDTYPE_PREGNANT and I suspect they, at some point, added a filter on which age this blend type will be applied. Realism be damned, I guess. It's possible that the script responsible for this did not decompile (there are a few that never do apparently) and I'm not a programmer so I won't be attempting to recreate this functionality. If anyone has any insight on which script or XML plays a part in how body blending is applied, please let me know! And no, I won't be redistributing what I've done because that wouldn't be very fair to Darkpool, who, to the best of my knowledge, hasn't abandoned Inteen at this point.
Darth Omix Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 I've not tried Semajitor's version but I've taken it upon myself to update Inteen (because it at least was working with 1.7.62) to work with v1.9.80. It began with just file comparing what Darkpool had included with Inteen and updating them to the latest Sims version. I then sifted through much of the Sims XMLs and added support in for things that were missing like hot tubs. I'm happy with the results BUT pregnant teens never show a belly. They get all the buffs and do deliver a baby but Maxis has cleverly hidden the code that actually applies the BODYBLENDTYPE_PREGNANT and I suspect they, at some point, added a filter on which age this blend type will be applied. Realism be damned, I guess. It's possible that the script responsible for this did not decompile (there are a few that never do apparently) and I'm not a programmer so I won't be attempting to recreate this functionality. If anyone has any insight on which script or XML plays a part in how body blending is applied, please let me know! And no, I won't be redistributing what I've done because that wouldn't be very fair to Darkpool, who, to the best of my knowledge, hasn't abandoned Inteen at this point. Last I checked the comments on his blog he'll be updating it after he updates his game and see's what needs to be changed. As far as I can tell it works generally for the current game, just some aesthetic oddities.
Eclipse1024 Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 Yeah, the changes from 1.7.62 to 1.9.80 were pretty minor speaking of just the files associated with Inteen. At this point, the only missing piece to the puzzle is the absent teen belly but I'll continue to sift through and try to isolate which filter is stopping this from occurring. What's odd is that the buffs are applying correctly, but the body blend is not. She's even getting the pregnant walk animation correctly.
Darth Omix Posted July 15, 2015 Posted July 15, 2015 Yeah, the changes from 1.7.62 to 1.9.80 were pretty minor speaking of just the files associated with Inteen. At this point, the only missing piece to the puzzle is the absent teen belly but I'll continue to sift through and try to isolate which filter is stopping this from occurring. What's odd is that the buffs are applying correctly, but the body blend is not. She's even getting the pregnant walk animation correctly. It might just be on my end but the actual incest options aren't cropping up for me with Inteen. It looks like Darkpool's "Simcest" files are finally out-of-date and need to be updated as well.
Eclipse1024 Posted July 15, 2015 Posted July 15, 2015 There's a script mod you need to add (it's a separate download from the Inteen package) that basically clobber's the default incest checker in the game. Without it, interactions that runs an incest check will continue as per usual. It could also be that you haven't re-enabled the "allow script mods" in your game settings after the last update. The update frequently resets this setting which causes any script mods to immediately stop working.
Eiree Posted July 15, 2015 Posted July 15, 2015 There's a script mod you need to add (it's a separate download from the Inteen package) that basically clobber's the default incest checker in the game. Without it, interactions that runs an incest check will continue as per usual. It could also be that you haven't re-enabled the "allow script mods" in your game settings after the last update. The update frequently resets this setting which causes any script mods to immediately stop working. Any chance a link can be provided? I've tried the script on Darkpool's siite (downloaded from Sims 4 Get To Work Update section) but it doesn't seem to work for me either.
KARCEMACKERS Posted July 15, 2015 Posted July 15, 2015 ***UPDATED As of 5/3/2015*** So here we go kicking off the new thread for updates to the IncTeen mod first updated by Malfus. I'll be placing updated versions here as I go along fixing things that get broken with new patches and generally tidying up the mess that I've made with some of the balloons. As the topic tags would suggest, this mod has a lot of pieces to it, so let me break it all down for you. All files have been updated to work with version 1.5.149.1020 and all current expansion packs for the game. The naming system for the files is a series of letters separated by "_" to identify what each package contains as listed below. So if you want to use Teen to Adult, Incest, and Polygamy only for instance, download the Teen to Adult zip file and place the TotA_Inc_Poly package file into your Mods folder. You can also find a list of compatible mods that I use at the bottom of this post. ***DISCLAIMER*** USE ONLY ONE PACKAGE FILE included in these .zip archives, and do not combine this mod with others that affect interactions. I am not responsible for the stability of your game if you do. ***END DISCLAIMER*** File Names and What Gets Changed: Inc - Incest - Enables romance interactions with family. No branches on the family tree here. NaW - Naked WooHoo - Sets the WooHoo outfit to BATHING instead of SLEEP. For the nakedness. NoJ - No Jealousy - Disables jealousy broadcasters. No more reacting to people having sex right next to you. Poly - Polygamy - Enables multiple promise rings, proposals, and weddings. This never works out in real life the way people think. TtoA - Teen to Adult - Includes Teens in most of the Adult romance interactions, and enables some of the Teen content for Adults. BfE - Babies for Everyone (Includes all TtoA content) - Elder women can have babies. Does what it says. SSP - Same Sex Pregnancy (Includes all BfE and TtoA content) - Male/male and female/female pregnancy. The drawback is reverse insemination. Additional Notes: The Basic zip includes Inc, NaW, NoJ, and Poly mods. The other zips contain the Basics plus the title of the zip. I have included a ReadMe file here and in each .zip that has the bugs that I have confirmed as of right now along with a very basic change log. It also contains links to the original files that were used to update this whole thing to where it is now. If you want any of the previous versions of this mod, please check the post linked in the spoiler for older versions. I had to remove the bulk of the old files with the exception of PTME to accommodate the size of the current versions. If you still want those older basic versions, please PM me and I will send it to you directly instead. Updates: Version 2 adds the buff loot for WooHoo which I overlooked to everything with Teen to Adult content. Does not affect the Basic packages. Current Versions: InTeen_1.5.149.1020v3 ReadMe.txt InTeen_Basic_1.5.149.1020v3.zip InTeen_Teen_to_Adult_1.5.149.1020v3.zip InTeen_Babies_for_Everyone_1.5.149.1020v3.zip InTeen_Same_Sex_Pregnancy_1.5.149.1020v3b.zip (Small correction, I loaded in v1 files by mistake on the first upload.) Older Versions: PTME_IT_Basic_Mods_1.3.18.1010v4.zip PTME - Emotional Overcharge v0.09 beta (Increases emotions on reactions. Want to really piss off your sim date? This is how. No longer updating due to the simply stupid workload this one creates.) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37010-sims-4-incest-teen-adult-romance-same-sex-pregnancy-ff-target-only-and-polygamy-not-updated-for-latest-patch/ Confirmed Compatible Mods: (I've used all of these in combination with my mod at one point or another.) moxiemason's No Mosaic Mod tornadoX's Invisible Clothing Mod Cmar's Penis Mod Majestic's Female Nude Skins Elerneron's Female Nude Skins update please new version
Ulgrym Posted July 16, 2015 Posted July 16, 2015 ***UPDATED As of 5/3/2015*** So here we go kicking off the new thread for updates to the IncTeen mod first updated by Malfus. I'll be placing updated versions here as I go along fixing things that get broken with new patches and generally tidying up the mess that I've made with some of the balloons. As the topic tags would suggest, this mod has a lot of pieces to it, so let me break it all down for you. All files have been updated to work with version 1.5.149.1020 and all current expansion packs for the game. The naming system for the files is a series of letters separated by "_" to identify what each package contains as listed below. So if you want to use Teen to Adult, Incest, and Polygamy only for instance, download the Teen to Adult zip file and place the TotA_Inc_Poly package file into your Mods folder. You can also find a list of compatible mods that I use at the bottom of this post. ***DISCLAIMER*** USE ONLY ONE PACKAGE FILE included in these .zip archives, and do not combine this mod with others that affect interactions. I am not responsible for the stability of your game if you do. ***END DISCLAIMER*** File Names and What Gets Changed: Inc - Incest - Enables romance interactions with family. No branches on the family tree here. NaW - Naked WooHoo - Sets the WooHoo outfit to BATHING instead of SLEEP. For the nakedness. NoJ - No Jealousy - Disables jealousy broadcasters. No more reacting to people having sex right next to you. Poly - Polygamy - Enables multiple promise rings, proposals, and weddings. This never works out in real life the way people think. TtoA - Teen to Adult - Includes Teens in most of the Adult romance interactions, and enables some of the Teen content for Adults. BfE - Babies for Everyone (Includes all TtoA content) - Elder women can have babies. Does what it says. SSP - Same Sex Pregnancy (Includes all BfE and TtoA content) - Male/male and female/female pregnancy. The drawback is reverse insemination. Additional Notes: The Basic zip includes Inc, NaW, NoJ, and Poly mods. The other zips contain the Basics plus the title of the zip. I have included a ReadMe file here and in each .zip that has the bugs that I have confirmed as of right now along with a very basic change log. It also contains links to the original files that were used to update this whole thing to where it is now. If you want any of the previous versions of this mod, please check the post linked in the spoiler for older versions. I had to remove the bulk of the old files with the exception of PTME to accommodate the size of the current versions. If you still want those older basic versions, please PM me and I will send it to you directly instead. Updates: Version 2 adds the buff loot for WooHoo which I overlooked to everything with Teen to Adult content. Does not affect the Basic packages. Current Versions: InTeen_1.5.149.1020v3 ReadMe.txt InTeen_Basic_1.5.149.1020v3.zip InTeen_Teen_to_Adult_1.5.149.1020v3.zip InTeen_Babies_for_Everyone_1.5.149.1020v3.zip InTeen_Same_Sex_Pregnancy_1.5.149.1020v3b.zip (Small correction, I loaded in v1 files by mistake on the first upload.) Older Versions: PTME_IT_Basic_Mods_1.3.18.1010v4.zip PTME - Emotional Overcharge v0.09 beta (Increases emotions on reactions. Want to really piss off your sim date? This is how. No longer updating due to the simply stupid workload this one creates.) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37010-sims-4-incest-teen-adult-romance-same-sex-pregnancy-ff-target-only-and-polygamy-not-updated-for-latest-patch/ Confirmed Compatible Mods: (I've used all of these in combination with my mod at one point or another.) moxiemason's No Mosaic Mod tornadoX's Invisible Clothing Mod Cmar's Penis Mod Majestic's Female Nude Skins Elerneron's Female Nude Skins update please new version Please read previous posts before asking for an update for this Mod.
corgan89 Posted July 16, 2015 Posted July 16, 2015 I've not tried Semajitor's version but I've taken it upon myself to update Inteen (because it at least was working with 1.7.62) to work with v1.9.80. It began with just file comparing what Darkpool had included with Inteen and updating them to the latest Sims version. I then sifted through much of the Sims XMLs and added support in for things that were missing like hot tubs. I'm happy with the results BUT pregnant teens never show a belly. They get all the buffs and do deliver a baby but Maxis has cleverly hidden the code that actually applies the BODYBLENDTYPE_PREGNANT and I suspect they, at some point, added a filter on which age this blend type will be applied. Realism be damned, I guess. It's possible that the script responsible for this did not decompile (there are a few that never do apparently) and I'm not a programmer so I won't be attempting to recreate this functionality. If anyone has any insight on which script or XML plays a part in how body blending is applied, please let me know! And no, I won't be redistributing what I've done because that wouldn't be very fair to Darkpool, who, to the best of my knowledge, hasn't abandoned Inteen at this point. why don't you send darkpool the update to make it easier for him to do the updates to his mods? i think he might appreciate it.
CryingCorvus Posted July 17, 2015 Posted July 17, 2015 There's a script mod you need to add (it's a separate download from the Inteen package) that basically clobber's the default incest checker in the game. Without it, interactions that runs an incest check will continue as per usual. It could also be that you haven't re-enabled the "allow script mods" in your game settings after the last update. The update frequently resets this setting which causes any script mods to immediately stop working. Any chance a link can be provided? I've tried the script on Darkpool's siite (downloaded from Sims 4 Get To Work Update section) but it doesn't seem to work for me either. Just try to put the entire zip file in the mod directory like it's stated in the instructions. Sadly, creator of this mod states on his site that this mod allows everything what inteen mod does and not just incest, like I hoped for.
WillyLibertine Posted July 18, 2015 Posted July 18, 2015 This mod seems really nice. Though, I'm wondering, what if the mod was made even more universal? The purpose would be adding functions such as immaculate conception(pregnancy could be done via option in sim menu a la tombstone of life and death)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.