MeatGrinderHoagie Posted July 31, 2015 Posted July 31, 2015 I'd like to point everyone towards this: An add-on to the very useful MC Command Centre for incest, same-sex pregnancy, teen-to-adult romance, naked woohoo, no jealousy and risky woohoo, all functions able to enable or disable to your liking! Huzzah! No idea how well it functions yet, but Deaderpool is a very talented modder who is very responsive with bug reports! This may be our perfect replacement! I've given the mod and all of its components a try, it barely works for me. And for some reason I can't find the actual object they spoke of. Let alone get all the risque options running. I rather hope Sema comes back. I had to remove the MC Command mod completely, and redownload all of them. Once I put them back in, all I had to do was click on a computer and set it up the options I wanted. It's been working great for me. Oh, it's ANY computer?, I did not know that. I'll have to try that again then. Edit: gave that a try, most PC's are broken. I'm about ready to call it with that mod. Try moving your mods folder to your desktop, and doing a repair of the game. Then put the mods folder back in and launch. See if that helps. Tried that, didn't help.
Ulgrym Posted July 31, 2015 Posted July 31, 2015 I'd like to point everyone towards this: An add-on to the very useful MC Command Centre for incest, same-sex pregnancy, teen-to-adult romance, naked woohoo, no jealousy and risky woohoo, all functions able to enable or disable to your liking! Huzzah! No idea how well it functions yet, but Deaderpool is a very talented modder who is very responsive with bug reports! This may be our perfect replacement! I've given the mod and all of its components a try, it barely works for me. And for some reason I can't find the actual object they spoke of. Let alone get all the risque options running. I rather hope Sema comes back. I had to remove the MC Command mod completely, and redownload all of them. Once I put them back in, all I had to do was click on a computer and set it up the options I wanted. It's been working great for me. Oh, it's ANY computer?, I did not know that. I'll have to try that again then. Edit: gave that a try, most PC's are broken. I'm about ready to call it with that mod. Try moving your mods folder to your desktop, and doing a repair of the game. Then put the mods folder back in and launch. See if that helps. Tried that, didn't help. Well, I'm at a loss at this point on what the issue might be. The only suggestion I can make at this point, is re-download MC Command Center (All the downloads on the download page,except the configurator which hasn't been updated, and isn't necessary to work), and MC Woohoo and try setting it up again. MC Command Center files (must be downloaded for any thing else to work): http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680 MC Woohoo file: http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175128
MeatGrinderHoagie Posted August 1, 2015 Posted August 1, 2015 I'd like to point everyone towards this: An add-on to the very useful MC Command Centre for incest, same-sex pregnancy, teen-to-adult romance, naked woohoo, no jealousy and risky woohoo, all functions able to enable or disable to your liking! Huzzah! No idea how well it functions yet, but Deaderpool is a very talented modder who is very responsive with bug reports! This may be our perfect replacement! I've given the mod and all of its components a try, it barely works for me. And for some reason I can't find the actual object they spoke of. Let alone get all the risque options running. I rather hope Sema comes back. I had to remove the MC Command mod completely, and redownload all of them. Once I put them back in, all I had to do was click on a computer and set it up the options I wanted. It's been working great for me. Oh, it's ANY computer?, I did not know that. I'll have to try that again then. Edit: gave that a try, most PC's are broken. I'm about ready to call it with that mod. Try moving your mods folder to your desktop, and doing a repair of the game. Then put the mods folder back in and launch. See if that helps. Tried that, didn't help. Well, I'm at a loss at this point on what the issue might be. The only suggestion I can make at this point, is re-download MC Command Center (All the downloads on the download page,except the configurator which hasn't been updated, and isn't necessary to work), and MC Woohoo and try setting it up again. MC Command Center files (must be downloaded for any thing else to work): http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680 MC Woohoo file: http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175128 A thought occurs to me that the problem may be because I only have the base game, Which if that's the case, it's not gonna be resolved any time soon.
bode Posted August 1, 2015 Posted August 1, 2015 Very good, but when I indicate the Woohoo in hot tub sims are entering clothes that are in it. Is there any fix or mod prara fix it?
yorik91 Posted August 4, 2015 Posted August 4, 2015 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37010-sims-4-incest-teen-adult-romance-same-sex-pregnancy-ff-target-only-and-polygamy-not-updated-for-latest-patch/page-13any chance someone can use malfus' pregnancy buff xml file to mesh with the newest updates? could be the answer we're looking for in getting teens to show their pregnancy buffs correctly
ktaku529 Posted August 4, 2015 Posted August 4, 2015 I know the buffs work on Billy Rand's latest update for his inteen mod. The only problem is that the teens do not get a proper baby belly. You can use the cas.fulleditmode cheat though and make their belly larger in cas. I have been hoping that this mod would be updated, as it's hard to get in contact with Rand, and you never know when he is going to update his mods. Also, when it worked, I had less problems with this mod than with Rand's mods. I am losing hope that this mod will be updated, I check back every day hoping to see some news.
WillyLibertine Posted August 6, 2015 Posted August 6, 2015 I know bloom did it for sims 2, but is there any chance of a mod that makes the pregnancy belly bigger? As in huge, , mainly for multiples, since just like TS3, in terms of litter size it is one size fits all
Darth Omix Posted August 6, 2015 Posted August 6, 2015 I know bloom did it for sims 2, but is there any chance of a mod that makes the pregnancy belly bigger? As in huge, , mainly for multiples, since just like TS3, in terms of litter size it is one size fits all I don't think so. I saw someone asking about that in another thread and it's tied to a certain part of body sculpting/meshing. The only thing they could do is alter the scaling done for each trimester. It doesn't seem - at least at this time - possible, but you never know.
WillyLibertine Posted August 6, 2015 Posted August 6, 2015 just want them to fix the bodyblend for pregnant teens Thought of a new idea, I moved my mods folder, and am reinstalling the game with the updates turned off, meaning that there will be no patches(hopefully) and that I can have a day one version of the game.
WillyLibertine Posted August 8, 2015 Posted August 8, 2015 did it work willy? It did indeed, the buff now works on every selectable age, including both excluded post patch #8
yorik91 Posted August 8, 2015 Posted August 8, 2015 oooooo. were you able to install GTW or did you just have to install the base game and leave it unpatched?
WillyLibertine Posted August 8, 2015 Posted August 8, 2015 oooooo. were you able to install GTW or did you just have to install the base game and leave it unpatched? I only have the base game, it is unpatched, I do not know which package file the information for the bodyblend and buff are located in, but I still have the idea of finding it, and then sending it out as a crack of sorts that you would replace the updated one with
yorik91 Posted August 9, 2015 Posted August 9, 2015 I believe it's an XML file. Malfus already tweaked it once before http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37010-sims-4-incest-teen-adult-romance-same-sex-pregnancy-ff-target-only-and-polygamy-not-updated-for-latest-patch/page-13if you scroll down you'll find it. Maybe you can use his XML to locate the base game patch and configure it to your liking so that it can be implemented in the current versions of the game. I have no experience modding but maybe this can help us. Good luck Willy let us know your progress!
WillyLibertine Posted August 9, 2015 Posted August 9, 2015 I believe it's an XML file. Malfus already tweaked it once before http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37010-sims-4-incest-teen-adult-romance-same-sex-pregnancy-ff-target-only-and-polygamy-not-updated-for-latest-patch/page-13if you scroll down you'll find it. Maybe you can use his XML to locate the base game patch and configure it to your liking so that it can be implemented in the current versions of the game. I have no experience modding but maybe this can help us. Good luck Willy let us know your progress! I already ave that file, what I want to know is what the original package file was called that contained all the XMLs it says that it is version 1.0, I am not sure if that means the gave patch version or not, but if I do find the original package, I will make the crack available, and make sure to replace the updated package file.
Eclipse1024 Posted August 10, 2015 Posted August 10, 2015 The hardcoded bodyblend details for pregnancies stage will not be in an XML file. It'll be buried inside the game's code so that no one would be able to undo the age restriction. Short of decompiling the game's code and sifting through a million lines of code to find where they're doing it this isn't getting changed.
lilanita Posted August 11, 2015 Posted August 11, 2015 My game is on v. 1.7.65.1020 Will i have trouble running this mod? thx
MeatGrinderHoagie Posted August 14, 2015 Posted August 14, 2015 The hardcoded bodyblend details for pregnancies stage will not be in an XML file. It'll be buried inside the game's code so that no one would be able to undo the age restriction. Short of decompiling the game's code and sifting through a million lines of code to find where they're doing it this isn't getting changed. Dumb question. The code itself doesn't change right?, well, why not find it in an earlier version of the game. And search for it that way in the coding. It seems like it would stand out. Otherwise, this calls for an uninstall and reinstall and refusing to allow Origin to update it.
Eclipse1024 Posted August 14, 2015 Posted August 14, 2015 The core game executables change with every update, in probably thousands of locations. A file-compare isn't going to work here.
MeatGrinderHoagie Posted August 15, 2015 Posted August 15, 2015 The core game executables change with every update, in probably thousands of locations. A file-compare isn't going to work here. Oh well, uninstall/reinstall it is then. Pretty sad that EA said they wouldn't interfere with modding, but totally are. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
WillyLibertine Posted August 15, 2015 Posted August 15, 2015 The hardcoded bodyblend details for pregnancies stage will not be in an XML file. It'll be buried inside the game's code so that no one would be able to undo the age restriction. Short of decompiling the game's code and sifting through a million lines of code to find where they're doing it this isn't getting changed. Dumb question. The code itself doesn't change right?, well, why not find it in an earlier version of the game. And search for it that way in the coding. It seems like it would stand out. Otherwise, this calls for an uninstall and reinstall and refusing to allow Origin to update it. That's what I did, the problem with that is that none of your installed mods would actually work anymore
MeatGrinderHoagie Posted August 15, 2015 Posted August 15, 2015 The hardcoded bodyblend details for pregnancies stage will not be in an XML file. It'll be buried inside the game's code so that no one would be able to undo the age restriction. Short of decompiling the game's code and sifting through a million lines of code to find where they're doing it this isn't getting changed. Dumb question. The code itself doesn't change right?, well, why not find it in an earlier version of the game. And search for it that way in the coding. It seems like it would stand out. Otherwise, this calls for an uninstall and reinstall and refusing to allow Origin to update it. That's what I did, the problem with that is that none of your installed mods would actually work anymore Oh, well then, EA really screwed the pooch on this one. I guess I'm done with Sims 4. Kinda glad I didn't extend the effort to get the expansions now.
crazysims3fan Posted August 21, 2015 Posted August 21, 2015 I don't know if anyone still checks this, but I cannot for the life of me get the incest romantic interactions to work! I've tried disabling all other mods, and using testingcheats true to open up more options, but nothing works. The only romantic interaction I can do is "offer massage". Anyone know how to fix this?
SimBuscus Posted August 21, 2015 Posted August 21, 2015 I don't know if anyone still checks this, but I cannot for the life of me get the incest romantic interactions to work! I've tried disabling all other mods, and using testingcheats true to open up more options, but nothing works. The only romantic interaction I can do is "offer massage". Anyone know how to fix this? Unfortunately, creator of this mod can't update it. If you have updated your TS4 game version above 1.5 it can't works correctly. But you can try this mod. It works for me.
MeatGrinderHoagie Posted August 22, 2015 Posted August 22, 2015 I don't know if anyone still checks this, but I cannot for the life of me get the incest romantic interactions to work! I've tried disabling all other mods, and using testingcheats true to open up more options, but nothing works. The only romantic interaction I can do is "offer massage". Anyone know how to fix this? Unfortunately, creator of this mod can't update it. If you have updated your TS4 game version above 1.5 it can't works correctly. But you can try this mod. It works for me. Could you clarify how he "can't" update this mod please, I fear I do not understand.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.