[Sims 4] - Majestic's Female Nude Skins

Below you can find the download to two skin packages for sims of all ages (teens, young adult, adult and old) - a shaved and a non-shaved version, the shaved version being the most up-to-date. All skins types are present so you still have the entire gamma ranging from muscular to emaciated.

ENHANCEMENTS:

- 2048x4096 texture (instead of 1024x2048) so it will use slightly more memory

- hi-rez nails (the standard ones are very low-rez
- the ass is more defined now with a dimple right above it
- added hi-rez nipples - not too dark for realism
- added hi-lighting to increase the look of cleavage
- hi-rez and more pronounded belly button
- female genitalia (not visible from normal view but it's there)

EXTRAS SHAVED VERSION:
-  slight freckling on the chest to give it a natural look
- the body is slightly better toned
- a natural "mound" above the genitalia

Requests are welcome but be aware that even a minor modification means at least an hour of work to create a new package since there's 20 skins to adjust. (thank you Elerneron for getting me started!)

Sims4 Majestic Skins v1.0.package.zip

post-351521-0-13546000-1412949091_thumb.jpg

post-351521-0-86707500-1412949091_thumb.jpg

post-351521-0-58044700-1412949092_thumb.jpg

post-351521-0-22201900-1412958262_thumb.jpg

post-351521-0-16315300-1412959048_thumb.jpg

Sims4 Majestic Skins Shaved v1.0.package.zip

Does this work on all ages or just adult? Also, I commented in the other thread that re: pubic hair, would it be possible to make a shaved default skin, then add a variety of pubic hair styles via tattoos?

From what I understand, you have to replace existing tattoos. I might just do that but I want to wait until new clothing can actually be added instead of having to overwrite existing ones - please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, here's a teaser for the shaved version. I added minor extra detail to the skin including natural freckles above the breasts. If you can think of other improvements, give me a poke.

post-351521-0-20664600-1412955962_thumb.jpg

Does this work on all ages or just adult? Also, I commented in the other thread that re: pubic hair, would it be possible to make a shaved default skin, then add a variety of pubic hair styles via tattoos?

From what I understand, you have to replace existing tattoos. I might just do that but I want to wait until new clothing can actually be added instead of having to overwrite existing ones - please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, here's a teaser for the shaved version. I added minor extra detail to the skin including natural freckles above the breasts. If you can think of other improvements, give me a poke.

That look s niiiiiiceeee! :)

Here's the next teaser - I think the skin is ready.

post-351521-0-30306700-1412957539_thumb.jpg

Here's the next teaser - I think the skin is ready.

Much better. Maybe third version will be "right thing" :) (just kidding, love it).

Thank You for this!

Was looking everywhere for one but they were all "You Must Pay $$$ before downloading".  So Glad that LoversLab doesn't take that route, and I am truly thankful. 

I looked everywhere for a decent skin myself but they were all rather poorly made - even the paid ones. So I made my own ;).

Nice work, more would make the hairy skin with pink nipples?

It's not possible to add colour to the skin I'm afraid - Sims 4 uses a colour overlay so the original skin is in black & white and any colour gets thrown out.

I'll later see about using a tattoo overlay but that means you can't add any other tattoo in that area.