[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!

Semajitor

i think we prob havn't got a update because of the way the EA update schedule played into semajitors pc build he basicly only had about a week or so to test his mod and pc before the 11th update rolled out and he probably didn't want to upload a update that was gonna be broke in a few days. also hes already said that his next update is intended to be a sort of final version and hes trying to make it future proof so its gonna take so time. in other words hes not just putting band-aids on EA updates anymore but instead trying to give us a better mod that wont break left right and center when ever EA decides to go messing around.

i think we prob havn't got a update because of the way the EA update schedule played into semajitors pc build he basicly only had about a week or so to test his mod and pc before the 11th update rolled out and he probably didn't want to upload a update that was gonna be broke in a few days. also hes already said that his next update is intended to be a sort of final version and hes trying to make it future proof so its gonna take so time. in other words hes not just putting band-aids on EA updates anymore but instead trying to give us a better mod that wont break left right and center when ever EA decides to go messing around.

I'm very hopeful for one last update, I wasn't able to use the mod for very long before it was broken by EA, but while it was working, it did exactly as it was supposed to do. With there being so many EA updates left, I cannot be mad Semajitors if they end up getting tired of EA screwing everything up, and do not update this mod anymore. I have my fingers crossed that all this ends up good. 

i dont think he or she would just get mad and not update the mod anymore because the reason he or she ever even started this mod is because mods like inteen had been abandoned and were way out of date. this mod isn't that out of date and in reality the few bugs it does have are mostly minor i think its taking as long as it is because he or she is trying to make the mod more future proof.

I play the Version 1.8.61.1020 with Go to work. I see the Mod makes any problems and think the mod need a update. Anytime if the Moodlet from a sims change, will skipping the Animation and all action with queue disappearance. Sometime the needs bar goes crazy, image disapair's or the bar is full but stand still in red.

I would like to note before I say this that I love Semajitor's work and will be using any updates s/he posts. 

Billy Rand over on Inteen/Lostaccount's blog has updated his teen pregnancy mod for the patch 1.7.65. I am on the next patch up so this news doesn't really help me, but for anyone who this may help, I thought I should put the information out there.  I am more hopeful that this mod will be updated by Semajitor's just because I like their work, and have only personally used it. 

I would like to note before I say this that I love Semajitor's work and will be using any updates s/he posts. 

Billy Rand over on Inteen/Lostaccount's blog has updated his teen pregnancy mod for the patch 1.7.65. I am on the next patch up so this news doesn't really help me, but for anyone who this may help, I thought I should put the information out there.  I am more hopeful that this mod will be updated by Semajitor's just because I like their work, and have only personally used it. 

Love Darkpool's work but he hasn't included an SSP version of his inteen. does anyone know if there is a way to make a combination of mods to get that to work as in you can have teen pregnancy through darkpool's mod and then SSP from another without it conflicting? I'm gonna say probably not but maybe someone knows how to cheat the system lolol

Love Darkpool's work but he hasn't included an SSP version of his inteen. does anyone know if there is a way to make a combination of mods to get that to work as in you can have teen pregnancy through darkpool's mod and then SSP from another without it conflicting? I'm gonna say probably not but maybe someone knows how to cheat the system lolol

Likely not, Semajitor has warned time and again that ANYTHING will conflict with his mod if it relates to teen and SS pregnancy, or incest and T/A relationships.

Granted, his mod started from Darkpool's original mod that was made at launch, but the concept still applies unfortunately.

All we can do is hope and pray that Sem gets his life sorted out and wants to continue with the mod. Otherwise, I think the end will have come.

I, for one, am rooting for Semajitor. This guy has built a beautiful beast, working way more than I would have on it. Kudos, good sir, kudos. :)

It would've been nice to have a new version. I tried this InTeen by Darkpool, but it has a teen pregnancy and marriage with is nothing than simply removing the point of having teens in the first place (C'mon they already have the same hight). Only thing that had any use for me is something as simple as incest mod. We need Semajitor for that

It would've been nice to have a new version. I tried this InTeen by Darkpool, but it has a teen pregnancy and marriage with is nothing than simply removing the point of having teens in the first place (C'mon they already have the same hight). Only thing that had any use for me is something as simple as incest mod. We need Semajitor for that

If you'd taken 5 minutes to actually read anything on Darkpool's site, he has an incest option, called Simcest. Pretty sure you don't even need to use the normal Inteen mod of his to use Simcest. He also has Polygamy, Naked Woohoo, No Jealousy, and No Privacy.

If you'd taken 5 minutes to actually read anything on Darkpool's site, he has an incest option, called Simcest. Pretty sure you don't even need to use the normal Inteen mod of his to use Simcest. He also has Polygamy, Naked Woohoo, No Jealousy, and No Privacy.

Cassy,

People here aren't into reading apparently.  Otherwise, we wouldn't be getting people asking how to make a BROKEN MOD work in their game.  And we wouldn't be having people asking for an update to the mod when Semijitor has already said, we'll get it, when we get it, IF we get it. :blink:

At this point, I am more worried about Semijitor, than about an update for the mod.

I swear, if this mod gets finally updated, I'll never prioritize updating this game again.

This mod brings more thank Darkpools and is easier to make work. 

I had to delete an entire game to make the Darkpool mod work but with this, you plop it in and the world gets more hectic.  

All we can do is hope that transferring computers hasn't gone smoothly for Sem, or that they don't want to respond to the forum without having something to show, and that nothing important in their life has gone wrong :/ Really hope we hear from them soon, with or without an update. Just want to know if they're alright.

This mod seems to give trouble with the needs bars. Whenever a needs bar is low (orange or red) and it gets filled up again, it bar remains in the orange color, often with the negative sides, making the sim feel horrible the entie day. Travelling or loading a save game fixes it, but its really annoying to have to load or travel every 1 or 2 minutes.

Ive tried to completely refresh my sims documents folder, and run only this mod (to make sure that its not due to a conflict) and even with only this mod in a completely clean folder, the problem exists. Ive also tried "repairing" the game in origin but nothing helped.

Cassy,

People here aren't into reading apparently.  Otherwise, we wouldn't be getting people asking how to make a BROKEN MOD work in their game.  And we wouldn't be having people asking for an update to the mod when Semijitor has already said, we'll get it, when we get it, IF we get it.  :blink:

At this point, I am more worried about Semijitor, than about an update for the mod.

I do agree that at this point, Semijitor's well being is the bigger issue. All we can do is hope he's okay and nothing serious has happened.

This mod seems to give trouble with the needs bars. Whenever a needs bar is low (orange or red) and it gets filled up again, it bar remains in the orange color, often with the negative sides, making the sim feel horrible the entie day. Travelling or loading a save game fixes it, but its really annoying to have to load or travel every 1 or 2 minutes.

Ive tried to completely refresh my sims documents folder, and run only this mod (to make sure that its not due to a conflict) and even with only this mod in a completely clean folder, the problem exists. Ive also tried "repairing" the game in origin but nothing helped.

*facepalm*

Please read the huge title of this thread again carefully, especially the part that says it's UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!...not the 1.8.61.2010 version that the game is up to now.

That means that the mod will NOT work properly with the most up to date version of the Sims 4. Also, if you had read any of the posts, you would know that the mod is out of date and does NOT work with the game's latest patch.

Archived