SimBuscus Posted August 22, 2015 Posted August 22, 2015 I don't know if anyone still checks this, but I cannot for the life of me get the incest romantic interactions to work! I've tried disabling all other mods, and using testingcheats true to open up more options, but nothing works. The only romantic interaction I can do is "offer massage". Anyone know how to fix this? Unfortunately, creator of this mod can't update it. If you have updated your TS4 game version above 1.5 it can't works correctly. But you can try this mod. It works for me. Could you clarify how he "can't" update this mod please, I fear I do not understand. Sorry, my fault. He just disappeared a few months ago. I hope he's fine. Unfortunately, no one can't update this mod now.
MeatGrinderHoagie Posted August 23, 2015 Posted August 23, 2015 I don't know if anyone still checks this, but I cannot for the life of me get the incest romantic interactions to work! I've tried disabling all other mods, and using testingcheats true to open up more options, but nothing works. The only romantic interaction I can do is "offer massage". Anyone know how to fix this? Unfortunately, creator of this mod can't update it. If you have updated your TS4 game version above 1.5 it can't works correctly. But you can try this mod. It works for me. Could you clarify how he "can't" update this mod please, I fear I do not understand. Sorry, my fault. He just disappeared a few months ago. I hope he's fine. Unfortunately, no one can't update this mod now. Okay, yeah, that makes more sense. Yeah, I hope he's fine too.
ronnie211797 Posted August 23, 2015 Posted August 23, 2015 I'd like to point everyone towards this: An add-on to the very useful MC Command Centre for incest, same-sex pregnancy, teen-to-adult romance, naked woohoo, no jealousy and risky woohoo, all functions able to enable or disable to your liking! Huzzah! No idea how well it functions yet, but Deaderpool is a very talented modder who is very responsive with bug reports! This may be our perfect replacement! I've given the mod and all of its components a try, it barely works for me. And for some reason I can't find the actual object they spoke of. Let alone get all the risque options running. I rather hope Sema comes back. I had to remove the MC Command mod completely, and redownload all of them. Once I put them back in, all I had to do was click on a computer and set it up the options I wanted. It's been working great for me. Oh, it's ANY computer?, I did not know that. I'll have to try that again then. Edit: gave that a try, most PC's are broken. I'm about ready to call it with that mod. Try moving your mods folder to your desktop, and doing a repair of the game. Then put the mods folder back in and launch. See if that helps. Tried that, didn't help. Have you tried putting the mod directly in your packages folder and not a sub-folder?
MeatGrinderHoagie Posted August 24, 2015 Posted August 24, 2015 I'd like to point everyone towards this: An add-on to the very useful MC Command Centre for incest, same-sex pregnancy, teen-to-adult romance, naked woohoo, no jealousy and risky woohoo, all functions able to enable or disable to your liking! Huzzah! No idea how well it functions yet, but Deaderpool is a very talented modder who is very responsive with bug reports! This may be our perfect replacement! I've given the mod and all of its components a try, it barely works for me. And for some reason I can't find the actual object they spoke of. Let alone get all the risque options running. I rather hope Sema comes back. I had to remove the MC Command mod completely, and redownload all of them. Once I put them back in, all I had to do was click on a computer and set it up the options I wanted. It's been working great for me. Oh, it's ANY computer?, I did not know that. I'll have to try that again then. Edit: gave that a try, most PC's are broken. I'm about ready to call it with that mod. Try moving your mods folder to your desktop, and doing a repair of the game. Then put the mods folder back in and launch. See if that helps. Tried that, didn't help. Have you tried putting the mod directly in your packages folder and not a sub-folder? Yeah, it was a no go.
Zadnezz Posted August 24, 2015 Posted August 24, 2015 Yeah, it was a no go. - Make sure other mods/script mods work fine without errors <- Your game work fine - Check Resource.cfg somehow like this or more Priority 500 PackedFile *.package PackedFile */*.package PackedFile */*/*.package PackedFile */*/*/*.package PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*/*.package - Script mods (may) only work in main Mod folder and/or 1 level sub-folder. - Check if you install MC Command Center correctly. Somehow like this: - Remove or Move conflict mods out of mod folder Get Naked for Woohoo Risky Woohoo AutoSave-v1 ShimrodHomelessHouseholdsRevamp (may be) ShimrodReducedTownieGenerating_V6 (may be) Any mods like this thread mod. - If the mod working, you can find the option MC Command Center in any computers at your house. - Some settings need enable, restart the game or change directly in mc_settings.cfg to work
plypayj3 Posted August 25, 2015 Posted August 25, 2015 I tried this one and it doesn't seem to work .. Inc_NaW_NoJ_Poly_1.5.149.1020v3 would it be that my game is patched too much up to date? I can't work it out
ronnie211797 Posted August 25, 2015 Posted August 25, 2015 I'd like to point everyone towards this: An add-on to the very useful MC Command Centre for incest, same-sex pregnancy, teen-to-adult romance, naked woohoo, no jealousy and risky woohoo, all functions able to enable or disable to your liking! Huzzah! No idea how well it functions yet, but Deaderpool is a very talented modder who is very responsive with bug reports! This may be our perfect replacement! I've given the mod and all of its components a try, it barely works for me. And for some reason I can't find the actual object they spoke of. Let alone get all the risque options running. I rather hope Sema comes back. I had to remove the MC Command mod completely, and redownload all of them. Once I put them back in, all I had to do was click on a computer and set it up the options I wanted. It's been working great for me. Oh, it's ANY computer?, I did not know that. I'll have to try that again then. Edit: gave that a try, most PC's are broken. I'm about ready to call it with that mod. Try moving your mods folder to your desktop, and doing a repair of the game. Then put the mods folder back in and launch. See if that helps. Tried that, didn't help. Have you tried putting the mod directly in your packages folder and not a sub-folder? Yeah, it was a no go. Did you remember to delete the files in the cache folder as well?
WillyLibertine Posted August 28, 2015 Posted August 28, 2015 If you are looking for bodyblends, the the dmap resources might help you, but it does not tell you what file controls them
Grimsoul Posted August 30, 2015 Posted August 30, 2015 I don't know if anyone still checks this, but I cannot for the life of me get the incest romantic interactions to work! I've tried disabling all other mods, and using testingcheats true to open up more options, but nothing works. The only romantic interaction I can do is "offer massage". Anyone know how to fix this? Unfortunately, creator of this mod can't update it. If you have updated your TS4 game version above 1.5 it can't works correctly. But you can try this mod. It works for me. I've been using that mod for awhile now and sense he added the woohoo module for it I like even more.
WillyLibertine Posted August 30, 2015 Posted August 30, 2015 I don't know if anyone still checks this, but I cannot for the life of me get the incest romantic interactions to work! I've tried disabling all other mods, and using testingcheats true to open up more options, but nothing works. The only romantic interaction I can do is "offer massage". Anyone know how to fix this? Unfortunately, creator of this mod can't update it. If you have updated your TS4 game version above 1.5 it can't works correctly. But you can try this mod. It works for me. I've been using that mod for awhile now and sense he added the woohoo module for it I like even more. Lostaccount made a post about editing the resource.cfg file so that the mods auto-update with the game
WillyLibertine Posted September 4, 2015 Posted September 4, 2015 Also, even if they're hardcoded, you can easily add the meshes back in via blender to the new packages, and then export those as default replacements
MeatGrinderHoagie Posted September 6, 2015 Posted September 6, 2015 Did you remember to delete the files in the cache folder as well? Honestly, I can't remember. I've been so caught up with family stuff lately since there was a tragedy lately, I just haven't had the concentration for anything Sims 4.
unholywolf Posted September 9, 2015 Posted September 9, 2015 Can you update this I think the mod for 1.10.57.1020, It interferes with that version.
nautica187 Posted September 12, 2015 Posted September 12, 2015 Can you update this I think the mod for 1.10.57.1020, It interferes with that version. I use this and it still works. i can at least confirm the no jelousy part does as i have bo teens in my game world to test out those features.
unholywolf Posted September 13, 2015 Posted September 13, 2015 Can you update this I think the mod for 1.10.57.1020, It interferes with that version. I use this and it still works. i can at least confirm the no jelousy part does as i have bo teens in my game world to test out those features. Yeah but it screws up social events and they won't end unless i completely close the game.
nautica187 Posted September 14, 2015 Posted September 14, 2015 Can you update this I think the mod for 1.10.57.1020, It interferes with that version. I use this and it still works. i can at least confirm the no jelousy part does as i have bo teens in my game world to test out those features. Yeah but it screws up social events and they won't end unless i completely close the game. that sucks. I guess i never noticed that. I never really have social events. I use a mod to have 25 sims in one house and never leave the lot lol. I guess if I played like a normal person I'd see these bugs and many others. Also there is a mod called "invite to home indefinately." i think it was shimrod or dr chillgood who made it, But that mod would likely cause a never ending social event. and its also outdated so if you have it remove it.
MeatGrinderHoagie Posted September 14, 2015 Posted September 14, 2015 Can you update this I think the mod for 1.10.57.1020, It interferes with that version. I use this and it still works. i can at least confirm the no jelousy part does as i have bo teens in my game world to test out those features. Yeah but it screws up social events and they won't end unless i completely close the game. that sucks. I guess i never noticed that. I never really have social events. I use a mod to have 25 sims in one house and never leave the lot lol. I guess if I played like a normal person I'd see these bugs and many others. Also there is a mod called "invite to home indefinately." i think it was shimrod or dr chillgood who made it, But that mod would likely cause a never ending social event. and its also outdated so if you have it remove it. How do you get around the 8 Sim CAS limit which causes the game to delete any numbers above 8?
unholywolf Posted September 15, 2015 Posted September 15, 2015 Can you update this I think the mod for 1.10.57.1020, It interferes with that version. I use this and it still works. i can at least confirm the no jelousy part does as i have bo teens in my game world to test out those features. Yeah but it screws up social events and they won't end unless i completely close the game. that sucks. I guess i never noticed that. I never really have social events. I use a mod to have 25 sims in one house and never leave the lot lol. I guess if I played like a normal person I'd see these bugs and many others. Also there is a mod called "invite to home indefinately." i think it was shimrod or dr chillgood who made it, But that mod would likely cause a never ending social event. and its also outdated so if you have it remove it. No I don't have that mod.
chuj Posted September 15, 2015 Posted September 15, 2015 I wanted to make my hybrid teen pregnant with adult alien, and she always gives birth to regular human, tried multiple times, and she never even had hybrid child not mentioning alien
ronnie211797 Posted September 23, 2015 Posted September 23, 2015 Did you remember to delete the files in the cache folder as well? Honestly, I can't remember. I've been so caught up with family stuff lately since there was a tragedy lately, I just haven't had the concentration for anything Sims 4. I hope everything is going well for you....
GECK.O Posted September 23, 2015 Posted September 23, 2015 I wonder if this mod is already fully compatible with the latest version of TS4? Sometimes I get glitch on the bed, with sims get jumping (or reset) issue.
MeatGrinderHoagie Posted September 24, 2015 Posted September 24, 2015 Did you remember to delete the files in the cache folder as well? Honestly, I can't remember. I've been so caught up with family stuff lately since there was a tragedy lately, I just haven't had the concentration for anything Sims 4. I hope everything is going well for you.... I wish I could say it was, but dealing with a death in the family is never easy. Thank you for the well wishing though.
Raenor Posted September 25, 2015 Posted September 25, 2015 Same Sex Pregnancy isn't working. Using SSP_Inc_NaW_1.5.149.1020v3b I tried a lot, but preg test is ALWAYS false :/ I'm using this in that way: click to another sim and choose "try for a baby", right? And what means "The drawback is reverse insemination"? I choose sim1, click to sim2 and choose "try for a baby". And as a result, there is a chance to get pregnant sim2? Game version is 1.10.57.1020
nautica187 Posted September 29, 2015 Posted September 29, 2015 Can you update this I think the mod for 1.10.57.1020, It interferes with that version. I use this and it still works. i can at least confirm the no jelousy part does as i have bo teens in my game world to test out those features. Yeah but it screws up social events and they won't end unless i completely close the game. that sucks. I guess i never noticed that. I never really have social events. I use a mod to have 25 sims in one house and never leave the lot lol. I guess if I played like a normal person I'd see these bugs and many others. Also there is a mod called "invite to home indefinately." i think it was shimrod or dr chillgood who made it, But that mod would likely cause a never ending social event. and its also outdated so if you have it remove it. How do you get around the 8 Sim CAS limit which causes the game to delete any numbers above 8? Its actually quite easy, all you have to do is avoid any action that involves going to manage households or CAS with that house. I use 2 mods for this. 1 the "experimental version" of Twistedmexi's Full house mod. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=536556 2 And because i still want to be able to knock sims up i use "try for baby in larger households" by claudiasharon. (the 25 sims version) http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=537466 note keep you house around 23 sims if you plan on knocking them up. Now to avoid being bumped down to 8 sims again when you need to do what you can't really do. - there are new commands for adding sims to a household and deleting them from the world with twistedmexi's mod. tm.fullhouse Firstname Lastname That adds a sim to the house tm.deletesim Firstname Lastname Deletes the sim from the world. I don't delete sims ever, i just make a new household somewhere in the world and play that for a few minutes so i can tm.fullhouse the sim i want out into the other house. then i go back to my full house 1 sim short having safely moved that sim out via console. Make an 8 sim household and then make a bunch of sims with the same last name to keep things simple, I took a list on a sheet of paper of all the names i wanted for my house so i didn't have to remember them. also i don't think the sim needs to be in the world. when you type in the name of the sim you want it will pull from the library if the sim isn't in the world... i think. IDK i wasn't aware of that and now i see alot of doppelgangers when i go to the gym or anywhere. I deleted all the randoms in the library and filled it with just siims i made, some of which have 8 or 9 version from tweaking them. These could just be "homeless" sims added by the game. I haven't found any doubles that actually have a house. For clothing, since you can't use CAS you need to buy a few mannequins. Dress them in the clothes you want to buy for a sim in your house and have your sim just buy the outfit off the mannequin. The only downside to this method is the sims will dance with frikken manneqins all the time, so keep that room locked if you can. So make a house with a bunch of bedroom each with their own bathroom (this is needed or things get crazy) I try to go 2 sims per a room. I have the sims take pictures and put each sims picture above the door so i know where to send who when they need to shit shower or sleep. also have a firealarm ( the sprinkler one) and limit the number of sims allowed to use the kitchen. Make hamburger cakes and plop them in the dining hall often. also use the coolers from the camping stuff so the sims can always grab a quick meal and not keep trying to cook leaving trays everywhere. Doors, the basegames lock is ok, but i think it has a limit or something because when trying to put my 20somthingth door lock on it just stopped working. it was the last bedroom but i put a computer in it and they all walked right in. So the less doors you have custom the better. and a few tips, have separate entrances if a sim has a job out of the house. I just fenced off the whole house, no exits. they paint and take pictures for money. I try not to control most of them, I just pick one to play and one to cook and clean and let the others go buck wild. here is an Imgur album with a few pictures of the house i made. It's a good layout, i stuck the pool close to the jukebox to limit how many sims try to dance there at a time lol. Too many and they seem bug out trying to chat with everyone. http://imgur.com/a/N3Krt I fenced off the front yard because they were all wondering around sleeping on park benches and i couldn't keep track of them all. It's all one level with a basement, the pool is actually glass but you can't tell because i had my graphics settings too low in the screens. If you run into a bug related to any of your mods, just take a mannequin into cas and make an outfit, that will reset your sims needs if they get stuck. (not sure what mod caused it but it happens sometimes) Also whenever you play another household and come back to that you will have all of your sims standing inside of one another out in front of the house in the usual starting place. Don't worry, they'll go their separate ways, just teleport them one by one into the house or make a door and hope they go inside. This may seem like alot but it really isn't, You rarely need to use any actual commands, if things get too nuts just turn on testingcheats and shift click the mailbox "fill needs world" then turn off testingcheats to avoid it's bugs.
nautica187 Posted September 29, 2015 Posted September 29, 2015 I wonder if this mod is already fully compatible with the latest version of TS4? Sometimes I get glitch on the bed, with sims get jumping (or reset) issue. same here but i have 100's of mods, really hard to tell which is causing that glitch. every now and then they'll just clear thier cues and move a few feet, sometimes they snore while awake... creepy, but not bad.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.