[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!

Semajitor

Guest bsdf3ngwe9sz

Hi.

I have a qustion about your mods.

"TtoA - Teen to Adult - Includes Teens in most of the Adult romance interactions, and enables some of the Teen content for Adults."

I know it will allow to marriage between teen to adult.

But, will this also allow teen to teen stuffs like ronace interactions (marriage and etc)?

Hi.

I have a qustion about your mods.

"TtoA - Teen to Adult - Includes Teens in most of the Adult romance interactions, and enables some of the Teen content for Adults."

I know it will allow to marriage between teen to adult.

But, will this also allow teen to teen stuffs like ronace interactions (marriage and etc)?

@bsdf3ngwe9sz Yes, it does, including marriage (and maybe pregnancy? I'm not sure, as I use SSP so that might just be Babies for Everyone...)  :)

Guest bsdf3ngwe9sz

@ EmilyHH19:

Oh, ok, thanks for reply.

So, according to mod description, it is not compatible with Pregnancy Mega Mod from MTS, right?

Cause I use that one and then I was thinking it doesn't have feature of Teen to teen marriage and someone in that site told me to use this one for Teen to teen marriage and other romance stuffs.

@ EmilyHH19:

Oh, ok, thanks for reply.

So, according to mod description, it is not compatible with Pregnancy Mega Mod from MTS, right?

Cause I use that one and then I was thinking it doesn't have feature of Teen to teen marriage and someone in that site told me to use this one for Teen to teen marriage and other romance stuffs.

Are you the user from the Deaderpool thread on MTS? :) Think I saw you being pointed in this direction.

Teen To Adult will definitely allow your playable teens to have relationships, get engaged and marry each other when you control them. 

Pregnancy Mega Mod might clash with this mod, particularly the BFE and SSP versions, but I've used both and had no problems so far, so who knows. Just be cautious if you do decide to have PMM installed as well as this mod. Deaderpool's MC Command Centre should be perfectly fine with this mod. Mods to change the length of pregnancy don't react well with this mod, so if you have any, remove them.

Guest bsdf3ngwe9sz

Are you the user from the Deaderpool thread on MTS? :) Think I saw you being pointed in this direction.

Teen To Adult will definitely allow your playable teens to have relationships, get engaged and marry each other when you control them. 

Pregnancy Mega Mod does clash with this mod, particularly the BFE and SSP versions, but I've used both and had no problems so far, so who knows. Just be cautious if you do decide to have PMM installed as well as this mod. Deaderpool's MC Command Centre should be perfectly fine with this mod. Mods to change the length of pregnancy don't react well with this mod, so if you have any, remove them.

Yeah.

I'm the one from the Deaderpool thread on MTS.

Oh, ok.

I tested with both mod in mod folder.

I should say so far, marriage works, course I had to remove promissed status using cheat relationship then use normal romance interaction to get them gf and bf then so on, it works.

*Updated 1: I just tried them have baby and after several attempts (about 2) teen girl is pregnant with a day older husband (he is young adult)

@Semajitor Will pekesims' Quadruplets/Quintuplets interfere with this mod? 

@Everyone Pregnancy Mega Mod works perfectly fine for scanning and terminating pregnancies, but buggers up if you try to set the stage of pregnancy for anyone - teens or adults, males or females. The buffs won't apply and your sim will remain belly-less, yet are still registered as 'pregnant' by PMM and MC Command, and touch their stomachs as though pregnant - or act 'in labour' forever (no buff to count down) if you force their labour. Meh. I never used the set pregnancy stage feature anyway, I was just experimenting with it today.

Also, I have no idea why, but for a couple of months now I've been able to move teenagers in on their own from the first CAS screen... No adults needed, they can just move into a house alone... It's worked more than once, and doesn't break anything... No idea what's letting me, but I'm not objecting.

@Semajitor Will pekesims' Quadruplets/Quintuplets interfere with this mod? 

@Everyone Pregnancy Mega Mod works perfectly fine for scanning and terminating pregnancies, but buggers up if you try to set the stage of pregnancy for anyone - teens or adults, males or females. The buffs won't apply and your sim will remain belly-less, yet are still registered as 'pregnant' by PMM and MC Command, and touch their stomachs as though pregnant - or act 'in labour' forever (no buff to count down) if you force their labour. Meh. I never used the set pregnancy stage feature anyway, I was just experimenting with it today.

Also, I have no idea why, but for a couple of months now I've been able to move teenagers in on their own from the first CAS screen... No adults needed, they can just move into a house alone... It's worked more than once, and doesn't break anything... No idea what's letting me, but I'm not objecting.

Yeah, I have just discovered this by accident today. I am sure it wasn't previously possible.

Mods that affect pregnancy or pregnancy rates in any way are most likely going to give you bugs when combined with this mod. I don't directly edit the number of babies, but if it has scripting at all, then it will almost be a guaranteed conflict since I don't use scripting in mine at the moment.

I've hit a bit of a delay in getting the new computer up and running. I'm currently waiting on my desk to arrive so I can assemble everything. I can definitely say don't order furniture from Newegg, use Amazon instead. They're great for computer parts, but I guess furniture is housed at the manufacturer's warehouse, and they used a shipping method that wasn't what I requested. It's been over a week since I ordered with 3 day shipping, and all I know is that they supposedly shipped it. Even Newegg can't see the tracking on it, so yeah.

The computer parts were here right on time though, and no issues with those. The whole build from assembly to installation shouldn't take more than 8ish hours assuming that windows update isn't a complete bastard. The whole rig will be on SSDs, so the only thing that's really going to take any time is assembly of the new desk and the physical computer components. Software should be at most waiting on downloads, so that won't present any major hurdles.

I've done a good portion of the editing towards the update at this point, so testing will start once I get the new comp up and running. That will eliminate any issues that are due to my current rig being 4+ years old. (Mostly graphics glitches and little loading errors.) I do apologize for forcing everyone to wait this out like this, but again I'm looking to give you a quality update instead of going back and fixing things right away like the previous ones. I'll have a better status on progress for features once testing is started, so once I have more information, you'll have more information.

assuming that windows update isn't a complete bastard.

Yeah, good luck with that one :D

The last mods you did before EA broke yours again, I was able to use the Pregnancy Mega Mod without problems.  Currently, I have that moved to my desktop, and when I need it, I'll pop it in, use it, and pull it back out,  Not really a biggy.  Good luck on your new computer.  And while I "impatiently await" your next installment, I do completely understand.  I appreciate everything and every effort you've put in, and are planning to put in.

So I log back into Origin today, and there's yet another patch that I missed a couple days ago. I've got the XML for those already, so I'll just be going through and making updates as needed. The patch makes a few updates to some of the core interactions, such as Ask on Date and some of the phone/relationship panel events. This includes NPCs calling your sims to invite you on dates and things, so this should add an interesting aspect to how this mod goes. My primary concern is that I'll be forced to add scripting to account for the new way the interactions are processed by the game. My hope is that this doesn't negatively impact the changes I'm making, but I won't know for sure until I've run testing later this week.

Thankfully the latest content pack is just that, a content pack, and not something that will apply any new interactions or changes to the mod that I am currently aware of. So if you do have the new content pack, this mod should not be affected. That being said, any other mods that affect pregnancy or any of the romance interactions in any way are not compatible with this mod. You may test them at your own risk, but most if not all of them will cause conflicts due to using the same XML files in both mods. This means that the Try For Baby interactions will either be very buggy, or conflicting files will be ignored to restore the default interaction.

For those that are currently experiencing bugs on an updated game, there's nothing I can do to fix that for you until I've completed updates for the latest patch. This mod is only compatible with version 1.5.149.1020 currently. Using the mod with any other version of the game *will* create bugs and possibly corrupt your saves, since all of the interactions have received some form of updated XML at this point. I'll keep everyone posted on the status as I continue to update this thing....again....for the newer patch....thanks EA.

So I log back into Origin today, and there's yet another patch that I missed a couple days ago. I've got the XML for those already, so I'll just be going through and making updates as needed. The patch makes a few updates to some of the core interactions, such as Ask on Date and some of the phone/relationship panel events. This includes NPCs calling your sims to invite you on dates and things, so this should add an interesting aspect to how this mod goes. My primary concern is that I'll be forced to add scripting to account for the new way the interactions are processed by the game. My hope is that this doesn't negatively impact the changes I'm making, but I won't know for sure until I've run testing later this week.

Was wondering if you were aware of that update yet! Hopefully it hasn't added too much extra work on your part, as most mods (including mpreg/autonomy mods) seem to be compatible, or only minor changes are needed. It was only a small patch, so here's hoping!

So the new desktop is up and running, re-downloading the game fresh right now, and I'll be able to run testing this weekend on the updates to the mod. I can say for sure that I don't miss loading screens, and man, the settings boost on the graphics alone. I was missing out before today.

strangely i downloaded the mod here, the Teen to adult, my sims 4 says its installed but no interactions with anything. I put them into my mods folder but I dont know what I did wrong. Ill keep trying to figure it out, was hoping you could give me a few suggestions on what I may have done wrong. :D ty for the mod though :D hehehehehe so naughty.

Problem solved!!!! Like an idiot I was right I messed up the installation lol it works perfectly now, the only strange thing is that after the woohoo the sleeping icon or the little Zzzzz that tell you your sim is sleeping never go away. but overall very nice mod :D ty for the mod :D

strangely i downloaded the mod here, the Teen to adult, my sims 4 says its installed but no interactions with anything. I put them into my mods folder but I dont know what I did wrong. Ill keep trying to figure it out, was hoping you could give me a few suggestions on what I may have done wrong. :D ty for the mod though :D hehehehehe so naughty.

Is the Romantic option there at all? Did you unzip the file into the Mods folder?

Also, not to be that guy Semajitor, but I'd request you slam out something - even an incomplete build - for the patch at this point, as Origin won't even let me launch the game without updating it at this point.

Something about a "Required Update" and that "the game will be unplayable until then".

Note: I've had automatic updating off for at least the past 3 smaller patches and this hasn't been an issue until now, post-launch of the Stuff Pack.

Edit: Protip - In the cheat/command console - Ctrl+Shift+C - putting in "version" will spit out the version number of your game and - I believe - any add-ons you have installed if you need to check it and can't find it anywhere else.

I have a Problem, i just download the InTeen_teen_to_adult mod, everything work properly, when i open my game they ask me to confirms mods(which i do) and Show me all the mods that i just added, but when i tried the incest, nothing appear, no "romance" interaction, just normal interaction between dad/daughter and sister/brother.

What is the Problem ?

Also, not to be that guy Semajitor, but I'd request you slam out something - even an incomplete build - for the patch at this point, as Origin won't even let me launch the game without updating it at this point.

Something about a "Required Update" and that "the game will be unplayable until then".

Note: I've had automatic updating off for at least the past 3 smaller patches and this hasn't been an issue until now, post-launch of the Stuff Pack.

@Darth Omix

I had exactly the same problem. I was forced to update a bit less than a week ago in order to play my game D: Just after turning off automatic updating, too! Damn you, EA!

Edit: Protip - In the cheat/command console - Ctrl+Shift+C - putting in "version" will spit out the version number of your game and - I believe - any add-ons you have installed if you need to check it and can't find it anywhere else.

My Sims game is still on the April 13th patch (Version 1.5.149.1020) and I can fire the game up fine, just as long as I switch Origin into Offline mode.

In Origin, click the Origin menu and select "Go Offline." This should let you start up the game without it telling you that an update is required.

[snip]

My Sims game is still on the April 13th patch (Version 1.5.149.1020) and I can fire the game up fine, just as long as I switch Origin into Offline mode.

In Origin, click the Origin menu and select "Go Offline." This should let you start up the game without it telling you that an update is required.

Ah, that would've been helpful. I forgot I wasn't running it offline so I went ahead and let it update. ^^"

hope everyone is having an awesome memorial day! just wanted to know if the mod is coming along fine or if there's any issues. I'm so excited for it to be fixed you literally don't even know lol. Thanks for all the hard work Semajitor.

I hope this hasn't already been addressed, there were so many pages to comb through; Is there anyway in the future this mod could be compatible with pregnancy length adjuster mods? I like to play the sims with the lifespans as long as possible, so 3 days doesn't work well with my game-play. I did attempt to use this mod and another mod that prolong the pregnancy and a mod that only scans to see if a sim is pregnant, and all buffs disappeared from my teen sim. With only the scanner downloaded, my teen got the buffs, but did not grow a belly (I used cas in full edit mode to give her a bump to keep realism.) Should the mod work correctly without the mod that scans? or is there something else that may be causing problems. I am updated to the latest patch, and have a computer with more than adequate specs, I am using the TtoA mod with none of the added things like incest, polygamy, or naked woohoo. Whatever it may be, thank you for your contributions to the sims community :) 

Archived