[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!

Semajitor

I've not tried Semajitor's version but I've taken it upon myself to update Inteen (because it at least was working with 1.7.62) to work with v1.9.80.  It began with just file comparing what Darkpool had included with Inteen and updating them to the latest Sims version.  I then sifted through much of the Sims XMLs and added support in for things that were missing like hot tubs. 

I'm happy with the results BUT pregnant teens never show a belly.  They get all the buffs and do deliver a baby but Maxis has cleverly hidden the code that actually applies the BODYBLENDTYPE_PREGNANT and I suspect they, at some point, added a filter on which age this blend type will be applied.  Realism be damned, I guess.

It's possible that the script responsible for this did not decompile (there are a few that never do apparently) and I'm not a programmer so I won't be attempting to recreate this functionality.  If anyone has any insight on which script or XML plays a part in how body blending is applied, please let me know!

And no, I won't be redistributing what I've done because that wouldn't be very fair to Darkpool, who, to the best of my knowledge, hasn't abandoned Inteen at this point.

Last I checked the comments on his blog he'll be updating it after he updates his game and see's what needs to be changed. As far as I can tell it works generally for the current game, just some aesthetic oddities.

Is the "BODYBLENDTYPE" found in any piece of code?

I've not tried Semajitor's version but I've taken it upon myself to update Inteen (because it at least was working with 1.7.62) to work with v1.9.80.  It began with just file comparing what Darkpool had included with Inteen and updating them to the latest Sims version.  I then sifted through much of the Sims XMLs and added support in for things that were missing like hot tubs. 

I'm happy with the results BUT pregnant teens never show a belly.  They get all the buffs and do deliver a baby but Maxis has cleverly hidden the code that actually applies the BODYBLENDTYPE_PREGNANT and I suspect they, at some point, added a filter on which age this blend type will be applied.  Realism be damned, I guess.

It's possible that the script responsible for this did not decompile (there are a few that never do apparently) and I'm not a programmer so I won't be attempting to recreate this functionality.  If anyone has any insight on which script or XML plays a part in how body blending is applied, please let me know!

And no, I won't be redistributing what I've done because that wouldn't be very fair to Darkpool, who, to the best of my knowledge, hasn't abandoned Inteen at this point.

Last I checked the comments on his blog he'll be updating it after he updates his game and see's what needs to be changed. As far as I can tell it works generally for the current game, just some aesthetic oddities.

I don't know, but I can say that after the patch for Spa Day, Darkpool's mod still works but the Simcest function doesn't seem to. Which makes sense as the main mod has been updated more recently, but the Simcest plugin has not.

I don't know, but I can say that after the patch for Spa Day, Darkpool's mod still works but the Simcest function doesn't seem to. Which makes sense as the main mod has been updated more recently, but the Simcest plugin has not.

I did the add buff cheat on a male teen sim, they don't show, yet they go into labor, and yet they don't deliver when the bassinet is bought, not to mention the hospital birth option does nothing. Somebody needs to fix the bodyblend or in the very least make a fake update that reverts some code back to the more unstable(and modder friendly) launch version.

I've been using this and the Inteen mod (separately, not at the same time) and using either  mod I really didn't have much in the way of problems. For me, it was just minor problems like once the sex is done, they suddenly skip past the animation of getting out of bed and are already standing. It's small and doesn't get in the way of anything. So it's a small thing, not an issue. I have smalls tuff like that.  One mod seemed to work as well as the other. BUT I did have the Mega pregnancy mod from the MTS site the whole time and I'm trying to figure out the one real problem I have. I know this here mod's creator's been away for a while, but maybe someone can help.

My problem is that when my teens have a baby, the game still considers them pregnant after they give birth. They're stuck this way. I can't age them up or get them pregnant again. As I said, this mod was working fine for me otherwise. In fact, it's working a bit better for me than the Inteen mod because with this one, I can still click on the bed to initiate the sex. So I'd really hate to get rid of it.

The mega pregnancy mod is updated and no one else seems to have this problem on that mod's post, so I think it's either this one here or the Inteen. The reason I can't determine the cause is because once the teen is buggy with the permanent ghost pregnancy, nothing fixes it. I do all the stuff like clear the cache and remove the mod, but once the teen has the baby and is considered still pregnant by the game, it won't go away.

I keep losing teens this way in that they won't age up after this. You can't age up a pregnant sim. So even though they're not actually pregnant anymore, they're stuck as a teenager in school forever unless I can fix them. This happen to anyone else? Any ideas on how to fix it? The CAS doesn't help because it considers the teens still pregnant too, so I can't age them up that way either.

I've been using this and the Inteen mod (separately, not at the same time) and using either  mod I really didn't have much in the way of problems. For me, it was just minor problems like once the sex is done, they suddenly skip past the animation of getting out of bed and are already standing. It's small and doesn't get in the way of anything. So it's a small thing, not an issue. I have smalls tuff like that.  One mod seemed to work as well as the other. BUT I did have the Mega pregnancy mod from the MTS site the whole time and I'm trying to figure out the one real problem I have. I know this here mod's creator's been away for a while, but maybe someone can help.

My problem is that when my teens have a baby, the game still considers them pregnant after they give birth. They're stuck this way. I can't age them up or get them pregnant again. As I said, this mod was working fine for me otherwise. In fact, it's working a bit better for me than the Inteen mod because with this one, I can still click on the bed to initiate the sex. So I'd really hate to get rid of it.

The mega pregnancy mod is updated and no one else seems to have this problem on that mod's post, so I think it's either this one here or the Inteen. The reason I can't determine the cause is because once the teen is buggy with the permanent ghost pregnancy, nothing fixes it. I do all the stuff like clear the cache and remove the mod, but once the teen has the baby and is considered still pregnant by the game, it won't go away.

I keep losing teens this way in that they won't age up after this. You can't age up a pregnant sim. So even though they're not actually pregnant anymore, they're stuck as a teenager in school forever unless I can fix them. This happen to anyone else? Any ideas on how to fix it? The CAS doesn't help because it considers the teens still pregnant too, so I can't age them up that way either.

You can age them up, all you need to do is install the set age mod from Twisted Mexican, the working version is on MTS so you may have to make ann account to get it, though.

That may be just what I needed. The aging is the real issue. I bet it will consider her not pregnant if i can age her up. I have my fingers crossed.

Update: The mod worked perfectly. She's aged up. The game still thinks she's pregnant, but at least I got her to age up. Thank you.

That may be just what I needed. The aging is the real issue. I bet it will consider her not pregnant if i can age her up. I have my fingers crossed.

Update: The mod worked perfectly. She's aged up. The game still thinks she's pregnant, but at least I got her to age up. Thank you.

Trust me I've tried it, they stay pregnant while the cheat is used

I've actually barely encountered any problems with this mod, despite it being outdated, until the most recent patch :'( It's causing every one of my save files to become corrupted, causing unfixable errors all over the place. Going to have to delete, though I'm very sad to do so. I hope someone soon works on a mod with all the capabilities of this one, though I understand that it's a huge pile of work what with EA's desperation to muddle everything around. Going to switch over to Aren's male pregnancy mod, though I'm not sure if that's up to date either - still more recent than this one. Shame to lose teen pregnancy, incest etc, but mpreg was my main interest. I'll keep checking in here now and again regardless.

Edit: From comments on MTS, Aren's mod is pretty broken right now too, and there's no word on him updating it :'(

Back to Sims 3 I go!

I've found some work arounds from MTS

MC Command Center can handle pregnancy and same sex pregnancy.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680

The Pregnancy Mega Mod was recently updated (and hasn't caused me too many issues running with MC Command Center)

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=547232

Enable Advanced Debug Cheats (With this I can force Polygamy by editing the Sim relationships.  You must add relationship to each Sim i.e. Sim A adds Sims B and C, Sim B Adds Sims A and C, Sim C adds Sims A and B).  This does cause a minor conflict with the change made to Testing Cheats that EA did, but all you need do is re-enter the code if it's not working correctly.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=532735

The Pregnancy Mega Mod was recently updated (and hasn't caused me too many issues running with MC Command Center)

Enable Advanced Debug Cheats (With this I can force Polygamy by editing the Sim relationships.  You must add relationship to each Sim i.e. Sim A adds Sims B and C, Sim B Adds Sims A and C, Sim C adds Sims A and B).  This does cause a minor conflict with the change made to Testing Cheats that EA did, but all you need do is re-enter the code if it's not working correctly.

MC Command Center can trigger SSP with Non-Playable Sims, but does not add any SSP interactions for the sims you play. Without this or Aren's mod, you're still not going to have Try For A Baby options with same-sex couples.

Keeping this mod is actually causing problems for me that aren't about pregnancy. The pregnancy still works, I think, but it's screwing up interactions all over the place, to the point where it becomes a stress to play rather than a game. I haven't properly played for weeks because every time I start it up, the family gets corrupted.

MC Command Center can trigger SSP with Non-Playable Sims, but does not add any SSP interactions for the sims you play. Without this or Aren's mod, you're still not going to have Try For A Baby options with same-sex couples.

Keeping this mod is actually causing problems for me that aren't about pregnancy. The pregnancy still works, I think, but it's screwing up interactions all over the place, to the point where it becomes a stress to play rather than a game. I haven't properly played for weeks because every time I start it up, the family gets corrupted.

Sorry to hear that ... I haven't noticed any corruptions of files ... at least not yet.

I tested this on alien twin sisters (incest+ ff pregnancy), they both gave birth to a human child o_0....

Okay now that's funny. I miss the days when the Sims had funny glitches. These days, they're just stressful ones. That Orgin update that's again causing people to be unable to load lots (takes them to the map screen instead of loading the lot) is the most frustrating. It's happened to me so many times, I learned to save my lots to the tray often, along with the family. (tray? Bin? Whatever it's called)

I agree that I haven't had much in the way of glitches with this here mod, but I know they're there. It's just hard to figure out what is caused by which mod, especially if the problem is two conflicting mods. I think this one might be conflicting with the Mega Pregnancy mod.

Right now, My  main sim can't get any sims pregnant, but the last time I played, he got half the sim town pregnant. And no updates or new mods since then. That's the problem. My glitches are random and not always there, even if I haven't made any changes to anything.

I tested this on alien twin sisters (incest+ ff pregnancy), they both gave birth to a human child o_0....

Okay now that's funny. I miss the days when the Sims had funny glitches. These days, they're just stressful ones. That Orgin update that's again causing people to be unable to load lots (takes them to the map screen instead of loading the lot) is the most frustrating. It's happened to me so many times, I learned to save my lots to the tray often, along with the family. (tray? Bin? Whatever it's called)

I agree that I haven't had much in the way of glitches with this here mod, but I know they're there. It's just hard to figure out what is caused by which mod, especially if the problem is two conflicting mods. I think this one might be conflicting with the Mega Pregnancy mod.

Right now, My  main sim can't get any sims pregnant, but the last time I played, he got half the sim town pregnant. And no updates or new mods since then. That's the problem. My glitches are random and not always there, even if I haven't made any changes to anything.

I can literally no longer tell whether my glitches are caused by mods or caused by the game's updates. It makes me so mad.

Same here. It's even harder sometimes because a glitch could be caused by a mod, but even if you take the mods out and clear the cache and all that, the glitch could still be there. It'd be so much easier if they had fewer updates that fixed a bigger list of problems. And maybe if these mods were updated too. I wish I could help this person update this mod, but I have no idea how to do it.

I'd like to point everyone towards this: An add-on to the very useful MC Command Centre for incest, same-sex pregnancy, teen-to-adult romance, naked woohoo, no jealousy and risky woohoo, all functions able to enable or disable to your liking! Huzzah! No idea how well it functions yet, but Deaderpool is a very talented modder who is very responsive with bug reports! This may be our perfect replacement!

I'd like to point everyone towards this: An add-on to the very useful MC Command Centre for incest, same-sex pregnancy, teen-to-adult romance, naked woohoo, no jealousy and risky woohoo, all functions able to enable or disable to your liking! Huzzah! No idea how well it functions yet, but Deaderpool is a very talented modder who is very responsive with bug reports! This may be our perfect replacement!

I've been running it now for a few hours.  The only issue I have had, is the previous dresser package, caused my Alien Sim to become completely invisible.  I had to delete the config file, and completely start over.  The romance stuff seems to be working okay so far.

Working absolutely perfectly for me. I am so pleased. Finally my game is running real nice. It also plays really nicely with the Autonomous Interactions mod.

I've given the mod and all of its components a try, it barely works for me. And for some reason I can't find the actual object they spoke of. Let alone get all the risque options running.

I rather hope Sema comes back.

I've given the mod and all of its components a try, it barely works for me. And for some reason I can't find the actual object they spoke of. Let alone get all the risque options running.

I had to remove the MC Command mod completely, and redownload all of them.  Once I put them back in, all I had to do was click on a computer and set it up the options I wanted.  It's been working great for me.

I had to remove the MC Command mod completely, and redownload all of them.  Once I put them back in, all I had to do was click on a computer and set it up the options I wanted.  It's been working great for me.

Oh, it's ANY computer?, I did not know that. I'll have to try that again then.

Edit: gave that a try, most PC's are broken. I'm about ready to call it with that mod.

Oh, it's ANY computer?, I did not know that. I'll have to try that again then.

Edit: gave that a try, most PC's are broken. I'm about ready to call it with that mod.

Try moving your mods folder to your desktop, and doing a repair of the game.  Then put the mods folder back in and launch.  See if that helps.

Archived