2 hours ago, Slorm said:

One question, when you uninstalled the clothing mod did you revert back to a save before you installed it to test it out, though I wouldn't have thought a clothing mod would interfere.

As you've not had problems with it before the other trick you can try is uninstall BiS then make a cleaned game (use a script cleaner) and then reinstall to see it that fixes the problem.

No I did not. Like you I didn't think it would effect it. (seen crazier things) and I never "used" the clothes. Logging in after installing clothes mod, I tried them and didn't think they looked as good in game so i dropped the items but continued to play. I didnt worry about the mod at the time so didnt uninstall for few days. And i have the settings in BIS set kinda low so i'm not 90% dirty half way through a dungeon which means im not even sure when my next bath was since it takes a while to get filthy. What makes this worse is I've just been going to inventory for over a week to bathe so lots of signs may have been there and I never stopped to investigate.

Just to double check, is there any setting in the MCM that could do this ?  I didnt see one but i've missed obvious things in other MCM's. If the clothing mod did mess something up its been more than enough ingame time since that i'll just continue clicking on the soap in my inventory. Too many game hours since, and I can spare the 1-2 seconds it takes to open inventory since I only bathe or shower in "safe" spots. As far as script cleaners, I tried one recommended on here on a previous set up due to "floating grass in some dungeons" but every time I cleaned a save it became unplayable. ie: when loading cleaned save it ALWAYS ctd so I find it hard to try to clean saves anymore. I've played skyrim enough it's just for fun and I "deal" with occasional floating grass and if it gets too bad I either start new game or uninstall mods I didnt care for and/or install new mods to try then start new  game.

Hmm can't think of anything in the MCM that would affect it. If you get rid of the washrags does it use the soap then?

Reason I ask is I never use washrags only soap and have the bathe option set to a hotkey (delete key shower to insert key).

I do it this way so the pc has to scavenge to get troll fat and salt to make the soap (plain only). I've adjusted the mod to remove the disease debuff but add heavy debuffs to sneak and speech depending on whether the pc is dirty or filthy

5 hours ago, Slorm said:

Hmm can't think of anything in the MCM that would affect it. If you get rid of the washrags does it use the soap then?

Reason I ask is I never use washrags only soap and have the bathe option set to a hotkey (delete key shower to insert key).

I do it this way so the pc has to scavenge to get troll fat and salt to make the soap (plain only). I've adjusted the mod to remove the disease debuff but add heavy debuffs to sneak and speech depending on whether the pc is dirty or filthy

Not sure why I didnt  think of that :D, Anyway I dropped the wash rag, walked into water and hit the hotkey, and it worked. Lots of bubbles lol

So I guess I won't be using a wash rag.   

Thank You for the help ! It is so much easier being able to use the hot key and getting to 0% dirty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
13 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

I'm using the newest Legacy of the Dragonborn and there is a cool bathing room.  I thought all I needed was the Damage flag but, bathing in skyrim isn't detecting there is water.  Any ideas how to fix it?

just disable "Bathing requires water" in Bathing in Skyrim MCM :)

• 7 months later...

is there a way.. in SE for Bathing in Skyrim, Spank The Ass and Cum textures to exist at the same time, meaning your character would definitely be covered in dirt,bruises and most importantly cum should the occasion calls for such... >:3

or its not likely to happen anytime soon due to version differences and maybe modding difficulties? (sorry to bother, as i'm using se version for skyrim ; ; )

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Character will sometimes A-pose instead of playing the animation, about 50% of the time it works fine, the other half it doesn't. Asking for help on this issue on nexus and reddit seems to be a cardinal sin, either I get no responses or just a barrage of unhelpful shitposts ("hurr hurr, it's SUPPOSED to do that, hee hee hee, I'm so funny")

Can someone actually offer something meaningful on this issue, please? I'm actually desperate. 

18 hours ago, roulk said:

Character will sometimes A-pose instead of playing the animation, about 50% of the time it works fine, the other half it doesn't. Asking for help on this issue on nexus and reddit seems to be a cardinal sin, either I get no responses or just a barrage of unhelpful shitposts ("hurr hurr, it's SUPPOSED to do that, hee hee hee, I'm so funny")

Can someone actually offer something meaningful on this issue, please? I'm actually desperate. 

Some of the animations are broken, it's an old problem which will probably never be fixed

I found that the Mixed setting seems to work though

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.5edffa3b8762316071c935f9ce92fa92.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2021 at 8:25 AM, Slorm said:

Some of the animations are broken, it's an old problem which will probably never be fixed

I found that the Mixed setting seems to work though

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.jpg.5edffa3b8762316071c935f9ce92fa92.jpg

I've been on the mixed setting the whole time. 

On 3/19/2021 at 9:47 AM, Slorm said:

I don't know what to suggest then as it works for me. Just to clarify I only use it for the pc I don't don't like followers so have NPC's turned off.

Does it still work if you use the NPC's? 

22 hours ago, roulk said:

Does it still work if you use the NPC's? 

I've no idea as I never use followers (hate them, they just get in the way).

I'm back on FO4 atm so don't have it loaded to check, but hopefully someone else can check it for you

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I came across a small bug and fixed it in a patch on my Github account.

There is a mod event to allow other mods to clean an actor programmatically, but it was only registered on Init, and not on each PlayerLoadGame event.

Adding one line to the mzinBathePlayerAlias.psc script was enough to fix it.

This is only useful for anyone who creates a mod that wants to wash the player automatically at some point, like I just needed to do for Hormones.

image.png

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

So is it safe to assume this mod is dead & abandoned? I just installed it & Bend Over doesn't even work. I installed the KuNeruNomu & it only worked for the Standing animation.

I think it's a safe assumption. The author's not logged in here since 2017 according to their profile and there have been no further updates on Nexus

15 hours ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

So is it safe to assume this mod is dead & abandoned? I just installed it & Bend Over doesn't even work. I installed the KuNeruNomu & it only worked for the Standing animation.

3 hours ago, Slorm said:

I think it's a safe assumption. The author's not logged in here since 2017 according to their profile and there have been no further updates on Nexus

@Monoman1 has some tweaks and enhancements on his tweak page ?

16 hours ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

It still cleans EVERYTHING since 2015! ?

The animations still work, you even grabbed the right additional animation pack (maybe).

Spoiler

Animations Package

Animations Package for Private Needs Discreet. I had removed it while editing other file. I don't remember the contents of the file.

• Date uploaded
    • 16 Feb 2018, 11:54AM
  • File size
    • 96KB
  • Unique DLs
  • Total DLs
  • Version

Check MCM to activate the FNIS related animations (they aren't active by default IIRC). There are two idles for bathing and for showering, if you can't see the whole set you could rise the time you need to bath.

Gets even better with MM1 Tweaks as worik posted already.

Edited by donttouchmethere