• 1 month later...

Should be a great mod but lack of public bath mods compatible with it.

I wanted to bath with vanilla npcs. Naked bodies in public area causes sexlab events..

Northern bathhouse mod works with it, but too old and buggy.... 

Not sure if this would be any help to you http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35311/? it puts a shower room in all of the Inns and does work with Bathing in Skyrim

And the "Friendlier Taverns with Baths" mod supposedly supports BiS as well.  Probably incompatible with the mod Slorm mentioned.  Actually there are a several "bath house" mods that support BiS - from the Nexus page:

This mod has been tested to work with these mods without the need of additional plugins:

Friendlier Taverns with Baths" and Showers in Inns add new cells in vanilla inns, but I don't see vanilla npcs get in there. 

Solitude Public Bathhouse is good, but npcs in there don't come out and no one in Solitude goes inside.

Just imagined public baths, not adding new cells. Expanding vanilla cells, so npcs can use them as sandbox area..  Inns, palaces, colleges, high hrothgar, faction outposts, etc.

I am having an interesting issue where several MCM Settings are not set to the default (i.e. on) and will not let me change them, and others will visibly change but revert as soon as I change pages or close the MCM. any suggetions? 

• 1 month later...

I am having an interesting issue where several MCM Settings are not set to the default (i.e. on) and will not let me change them, and others will visibly change but revert as soon as I change pages or close the MCM. any suggetions? 

Wondering if it's another update to a different mod causing a conflict.  I know I had this mod working before, but now I can't keep settings saved in the MCM like you.

Edit: If you have any problems with MCM, I'd try starting a new game.  I removed the mod, started a new game, and installed Bathing mod and MCM works fine now.

It does allow you to bath in a tub, but it depends on how the mod author that added the tub made it.  Not sure of the mechanics, but if BiS can determine that there is "enough water" in that location, then you will bath in a tub (a puddle, or whatever).  And showers as well - some mods add showers to inns, and the animations are different for shower(or waterfalls) vs rivers (tubs, etc).  It does depend on your MCM setup for the animations.  I know that most (of the popular) mods that add tubs (or showers) to inns and such do seem to work fine.

Hello, I have a slight problem. The looping Animation does not work properly for me. It does not even run the animation fully once. The character just does it once in a very quick motion even when he is dirty at 100%. I set the loop at 1, 2, 3, and 4 for different stages. But its always once and very fast once.

Posted this back on september 2015 on nexus and was replied it will be fixed on the next patch. mz1n said that the work for 2.0 will resume on June 12. So hopefully it will be fixed by then.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have a slight problem. The looping Animation does not work properly for me. It does not even run the animation fully once. The character just does it once in a very quick motion even when he is dirty at 100%. I set the loop at 1, 2, 3, and 4 for different stages. But its always once and very fast once.

Posted this back on september 2015 on nexus and was replied it will be fixed on the next patch. mz1n said that the work for 2.0 will resume on June 12. So hopefully it will be fixed by then.

The only work around I found was to set the the animation loops longer.

stage 1 set to 3

stage 2 set to 4

stage 3 and 4 I usually set it to 4 or 5 because it takes to long any higher.

The downside if you wash yourself without soap it takes a long time to wash.

• 3 weeks later...

Wondering if it's another update to a different mod causing a conflict.  I know I had this mod working before, but now I can't keep settings saved in the MCM like you.

Edit: If you have any problems with MCM, I'd try starting a new game.  I removed the mod, started a new game, and installed Bathing mod and MCM works fine now.

does it work for the old saves that way? Or do we have to totally start a new one  :(

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"... Also it would be nice if it would remove cum when bathing. Both can be achieved without setting a hard dependency on SexLab btw., so it would not cause any bad karma on Nexus. ;)

If you're interested, that's the two lines of code you have to add on bathing success to get cum clearing done:

SexLabFramework SexLab = SexLabUtil.GetAPI()
SexLab.ClearCum(Target)

GetAPI() is a global function, so you don't need to set up a script property."

THIS would be so cool if it could be done! Is there anyway I could do it myself? Where do you have put those two lines of codes?

I am no programmer. I added this to the Bathing success in between the event start and end. in the Scripts source files. but no matter where I put them washing doesn't remove cum. 

any advise would be appreciated

Having a problem with overlays.  BIN's dirt takes over and excludes sperm.  I also use Enhanced blood textures which I havent had any problems with blood/sperm overlays.  I did set more overlays in NiO.  No luck.  

Anyone? Bueller?

Pretty sure that sexlab's cum effect is a shader and not a overlay.

I think you are correct.  so is BIN, hence the conflict.  is there a mod that does the same type of effect that BIN does, but uses overlay?

• 2 months later...

Modified one of the scripts so that SexLab cum is cleaned on a successful bathing attempt. Place the attached mzinBatheAttemptSuccess.pex in "...Data\Scripts" and accept the overwrite. Source:

ScriptName mzinBatheAttemptSuccess Extends ActiveMagicEffect
{ this script bathes a dirty actor }

mzinBatheQuest Property BatheQuest Auto
MiscObject Property WashProp Auto

Event OnEffectStart(Actor Target, Actor Caster)
BatheQuest.BatheActor(Target, WashProp)

SexLabFramework SexLab = SexLabUtil.GetAPI()
SexLab.ClearCum(Target)
EndEvent

Also fixed the blue swirling glow effect that would be constantly applied to certain NPCs on some setups. This was due to the cloak spells not having No Absorb/Reflect flags set. Mods such as Requiem which add spell absorb effects to certain NPCs caused those NPCs to be essentially constantly absorbing the Bathing in Skyrim cloak spells. Download the attached Bathing in Skyrim - Spell Absorb Fix.esp and load it somewhere after Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp

Both of these files were made for v1.11 and may not work with subsequent versions, if there are any.

mzinBatheAttemptSuccess.pex

Bathing In Skyrim - Spell Absorb Fix.esp

Modified one of the scripts so that SexLab cum is cleaned on a successful bathing attempt. Place the attached mzinBatheAttemptSuccess.pex in "...Data\Scripts" and accept the overwrite.

Also fixed the blue swirling glow effect that would be constantly applied to certain NPCs on some setups. This was due to the cloak spells not having No Absorb/Reflect flags set. Mods such as Requiem which add spell absorb effects to certain NPCs caused those NPCs to be essentially constantly absorbing the Bathing in Skyrim cloak spells. Download the attached Bathing in Skyrim - Spell Absorb Fix.esp and load it somewhere after Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp

Both of these files were made for v1.11 and may not work with subsequent versions, if there are any.

THANK YOU

love this mod, but have some problems with the texture. First, whenever sexlab applys cumtexures the dirt from biS gets removed but gets reapplied after the cum is gone. is there a way to have both ?

and second after my character became a milkmaid from milkmodeconomy i dont see the dirt texture at all, i guess it overwrites the texture completely? or can i have all these textures together ?