Hey there, couple observations with this mod on my end:

1. Armbinder conversations don't seem to be activating. No approach ever mentions my character's armbinder when one is equipped. I've tried setting the armbinder conversation chance to 100% and the sex/enslavement conversations to 0% resulting in my character never being approached until I raise the % of the other two options to >0%. 

I'm pretty sure it was never implemented, haven't found code for it, so I'm guessing chase never got around to it.

2. For the SD+ given/sold (not sure which one) scenarios, my character seems to be consistently sold to the same characters. In previous versions, this was always an NPC named Anise, now after upgraded, it seems to always be Sylgja. If this feature is unfinished then I understand, I guess some clarification would be helpful if I or the mod is doing something wrong.

I wrote the code to set the next master long before you actually trigger the event, save scumming shouldn't result in a different character. I've been meaning to change that for awhile, but few users have commented on it.

3. When the mod equips basic devices, they seem to be limited to arm cuffs, leg cuffs, a ballgag, and then a combination of a hood, bitgag, armbinder, and boots. Is this correct?

Sounds accurate, I haven't made any changes to this so whatever chase put in back in 1.04 is still there.

4. With the latest version, an intimidate option is available when approached for sex, after playing with it for a bit, there seems to be no consequence to using it and no circumstance where I can't use it. I could be wrong, and if this is also unfinished then I understand. 

WHAT? That's a 10.0 feature. It isn't finished and It shouldn't have been put into this last release. If you can approach a guard, while vulnerable, and he has different dialogue for the player, then you somehow got my internal 10.0 release instead of 9.8, let me get you the working version in a minute.

Having a lot of fun with this mod altogether, just wanted to post this and maybe get some clarification on some of these points, thanks.

Let me quickly rebuild 9.8 with a debug feature to reset the next master, give me an hour. some time

1. Armbinder conversations don't seem to be activating. No approach ever mentions my character's armbinder when one is equipped. I've tried setting the armbinder conversation chance to 100% and the sex/enslavement conversations to 0% resulting in my character never being approached until I raise the % of the other two options to >0%. 

I'm pretty sure it was never implemented, haven't found code for it, so I'm guessing chase never got around to it.

2. For the SD+ given/sold (not sure which one) scenarios, my character seems to be consistently sold to the same characters. In previous versions, this was always an NPC named Anise, now after upgraded, it seems to always be Sylgja. If this feature is unfinished then I understand, I guess some clarification would be helpful if I or the mod is doing something wrong.

I wrote the code to set the next master long before you actually trigger the event, save scumming shouldn't result in a different character. I've been meaning to change that for awhile, but few users have commented on it.

3. When the mod equips basic devices, they seem to be limited to arm cuffs, leg cuffs, a ballgag, and then a combination of a hood, bitgag, armbinder, and boots. Is this correct?

Sounds accurate, I haven't made any changes to this so whatever chase put in back in 1.04 is still there.

4. With the latest version, an intimidate option is available when approached for sex, after playing with it for a bit, there seems to be no consequence to using it and no circumstance where I can't use it. I could be wrong, and if this is also unfinished then I understand. 

WHAT? That's a 10.0 feature. It isn't finished and It shouldn't have been put into this last release. If you can approach a guard, while vulnerable, and he has different dialogue for the player, then you somehow got my internal 10.0 release instead of 9.8, let me get you the working version in a minute.

Having a lot of fun with this mod altogether, just wanted to post this and maybe get some clarification on some of these points, thanks.

Let me quickly rebuild 9.8 with a debug feature to reset the next master, give me an hour. some time

Just went back in game to confirm the intimidation stuff, if I select that option the NPC will respond with a "be careful slave, next time I might have friends with me" (or something along the lines of that). Also turned on guard toggle and talked to a guard, after warning me about the dangers of being vulnerable, the guard offered to remove my restraints, only to then say the feature hasn't been implemented yet! It made me laugh, I must admit.

Just went back in game to confirm the intimidation stuff, if I select that option the NPC will respond with a "be careful slave, next time I might have friends with me" (or something along the lines of that). Also turned on guard toggle and talked to a guard, after warning me about the dangers of being vulnerable, the guard offered to remove my restraints, only to then say the feature hasn't been implemented yet! It made me laugh, I must admit.

I have no idea how the 10.0 esp snuck into that release, but intimidation doesn't work and guard dialogue as a major bug I haven't fixed yet, on top of having no polish and missing features.

Here's what 9.8 was supposed to be but with a MCM option to refresh the next SD master, so you can cycle through them if you don't like the next one you get (or they are bugged, I honestly haven't tested most of them, I keep getting the same 2 or 3 because it's random.

Not really a bug, but a limit of implementation, you won't get sent to your last master, but history is limited to last previous, so you can keep going in a circle if you didn't kill them. Also bug: next master doesn't check the gender preferences in MCM, forgot to put that in.

I checked and it was a bug that the masters wouldn't always refresh when you get sent to the next one, so you can now manually set them in case you find that bug is still there, but I think I fixed it. If I can figure out how it works, I might try to add a drop down list so the user can select the next one manually, instead of just refreshing it, currently not sure how to do that.

Again, @ the whole thread, The list of possible SD masters you can get sent to is still pretty limited (~15), still looking for suggestions for additional options.

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial(v9.8.2 Full).7z

Again, @ the whole thread, The list of possible SD masters you can get sent to is still pretty limited (~15), still looking for suggestions for additional options.

When you say suggestions, do you mean vanilla named npcs? Or can it be places that don't have quests per se, for eg. Halted stream camp. Do you have a list of the current ones?

When you say suggestions, do you mean vanilla named npcs? Or can it be places that don't have quests per se, for eg. Halted stream camp. Do you have a list of the current ones?

Locations are actually better for SD because you're leashed to the NPC, which is mostly stuck in one spot, so you can't walk them over to a more interesting place or have them interact against the player actions in regular gameplay.

Locations with many objects for the NPC to interact with are preferable, should be at least one bed, one chair/table, one enchantment table, smith or other interactable object. Having this stuff keeps the NPC busy interacting with stuff, which makes it more interesting.

Bonus points for cages, SD Cages or vanilla, and/or zaz bondage furniture and items lying around. I don't know if the latest SD even makes use of zaz furntiure that is already placed, I know it spawns furniture if there isn't any, but I know SD uses cages if they're close enough.

As for current masters, can't see without CK (without logging into my other machine), so I'll grab the full list later. What I remember of the list includes:

• The two NPCs mentioned earlier, hert and hargan, were added in 9.8
  • Drelas, the elf wizard who lives in a cottage in north west whiterun region
  • Anise, the old woman (secret witch) who lives north of riverwood
  • The bandit boss (has a name, forgot) from pinewatch
  • One of the vampires from Mara's eye lake
  • Glisli, erica's sister, (just wanted to flesh out the list, I can remove her if she annoys too many users)

Edit: The other masters I couldn't remember are:

• The warlock in bittlewind pass
  • Reldith the farmer in rorikstead
  • Syngia from shor's Stone
  • Vampire master from Broken fang (like the cave, but the wooden plank floor messes with sexlab and animation positioning in general, and pathing out into the cave is a pain, might remove this one)
  • A soldier in military camp falkreath (???) I don't remember adding this one...

• Glisli, erica's sister, (just wanted to flesh out the list, I can remove her if she annoys too many users)

Oh, she is going to annoy hell out of plenty of people.

I think that you should keep her included. That is going to be a real SD+ experience. :D

I approve of Glisli.

Hey Verstort! I was pointed here by Tepi after offering my experience as a writer to the modding community here on LL. I hear you're looking for quests/texts/stories for the mod? =p

I'm not allowed to make links yet so I can't send you to my earlier post, but you can look up LonelyZentai on DeviantArt to see if my work is up your alley first then decide if you'd like to work together (:

Hey Verstort! I was pointed here by Tepi after offering my experience as a writer to the modding community here on LL. I hear you're looking for quests/texts/stories for the mod? =p

I'm not allowed to make links yet so I can't send you to my earlier post, but you can look up LonelyZentai on DeviantArt to see if my work is up your alley first then decide if you'd like to work together (:

I'm signing off for the night, will read your writing tomorrow now that I've found it (bing/ddg didn't find your user name, google did for some reason).

I don't like writing dialogue, but there isn't as much dialogue to write as you might think to help with. I've been putting off a lot of new dialogue in 10.0, but it isn't really high volume; I don't have too much to write I just have an aversion to doing it. I've been meaning to ask chase to step back in to help with the dialogue, since he wrote most of the original dialogue, I just didn't see it as a high priority and focused on bugs instead.

Users want an intimidation option, allowing for the option to get out of an approach through persuasion and/or intimidation, failure resulting in a worse outcome could be interesting a well. The dialogue I have for that in 10.0 is placeholder at best absent at worst.

Users also want the option to get arrested for wearing DD/zaz by guards as a runaway slave, right now I have a way to arrest them as a felon but not a way to detain the player as a slave waiting for retrieval. Last I checked, SD might have an option for me to send the player back to the last master, but I didn't go far enough to be sure, otherwise there wasn't enough content for me to put into guard dialogue. What I have for guard dialogue is cliche and placeholder.

NPC's turning the player into the holds as a bounty might be a cool idea if I can find a way to enter the player into an arrest part way (teleport to the warden instead of walking (prison overhaul)). I prefer to have functionality proof of concept before I dedicate time to think of dialogue to fit the functionality.

I was thinking of adding a friendly NPC approach to player for more personal enslavement, Maria eden or pet collar, but since someone else already started a mod centered around pet collar It might be wasted opportunity, wish there were more options for integrating mods here.

I'm not against it, but adding dialogue as a walk-in into the dialogue for another mod is something I've never done. My biggest concern is that I can't make a smooth transition without a hard dependency, so dialogue would have to transition smoothly as DE_Dialogue -> Quest stage trigger -> Mod Dialogue, which I imagine puts a big limit on optional integration, but I've never looked into it; I'm mostly speculating.

Chase Roxand, the original author of this mod, clearly intended for there to be a "Armbinder" approach, which I can only assume meant an NPC would approach the player and dialogue would lead to the player being put into an armbinder. I never liked any of the concept I tried to think of that could fit that so I've left it unimplemented in the mod, putting that in is a possibility.

Again, I prefer to have dialogue be accompanied by action or reaction, there are already a few mods that add dialogue for the sake of dialogue, comments about player's appearance for instance, which I would be fine with in DE if it wasn't already offered by other mods. I just want dialogue that caries weight, that results in consequence in the world. Not all of it has to do that, but DE isn't the kind of mod that adds story and narrative so much as threat of interaction.

Are you familiar with this mod and how writing dialogue works in skyrim (creation kit)? If you want to see the dialogue without playing the mod, install the mod and open the creation kit (steam-> tools if you don't have it installed already), File -> data -> select the Deviously enslaved esp,

Set as active if you wish to make changes,

Hit yes to all at the error messages those are normal and can be safely ignored

Open the "object window", select "All" in the left topic tree (bottom)

Filter for crde, select crdePlayerMonitor (type: quest)

Select the 6th from the left tap at the top "Player dialogue" to look at the dialogue for just this mod

I just got started working on 10.0 again rearranging the mod to work a bit faster/lighter, so if you make changes please let me know since you can't merge changes made to the esp (creation kit)

Edit: I should mention, I know nothing about how to make NPCs say something outside of backandforth dialogue, so I've never considered writing anything there.

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial(v10e Unstable Beta).7z

I'm signing off for the night, will read your writing tomorrow now that I've found it (bing/ddg didn't find your user name, google did for some reason)...

-truncated for brevity and to save space-

...I just got started working on 10.0 again rearranging the mod to work a bit faster/lighter, so if you make changes please let me know since you can't merge changes made to the esp (creation kit)

Edit: I should mention, I know nothing about how to make NPCs say something outside of backandforth dialogue, so I've never considered writing anything there.

Hi! didn't expect such a quick response. Admittedly, I've only just been linked directly here so I'm still a stranger around these parts. I think the biggest constraint I'll have to work with is that I will be writing around what functionality you intend to implement. I'm not entirely sure where the limits of what can or can't be done lie, and as such my ideas, if unchecked, may become too ambitious and impossible to translate into the engine.

Depending on your own workflow, how we can approach this can vary significantly. If you prefer, you can simply just write me a brief and I'll come back to you with dialogue that suits your needs and situations (just tell me how many lines to get what points across, etc). This works well if you have a strong vision for your creation and would prefer to keep things going under your direction.

Alternatively, if you want to work together with me to develop ideas and concepts I'd be happy to share my thoughts, but as I've not been on board for long, and my personal fetishes are a little off-center from where the mod seems to be targeting, I worry that my ideas may seem either too far-fetched, outlandish, or simply incongruent with the rest of the content.

Some of what you said has given me some ideas for possible dialogue trees and paths, but perhaps it might be best for me to wait till you've been through some of my work before I get started. Alternatively, if you haven't the time, you can give me a small bit to try my hand at for now, and you can decide from there. (:

Locations are actually better for SD because you're leashed to the NPC, which is mostly stuck in one spot, so you can't walk them over to a more interesting place or have them interact against the player actions in regular gameplay.

Locations with many objects for the NPC to interact with are preferable, should be at least one bed, one chair/table, one enchantment table, smith or other interactable object. Having this stuff keeps the NPC busy interacting with stuff, which makes it more interesting.

Bonus points for cages, SD Cages or vanilla, and/or zaz bondage furniture and items lying around. I don't know if the latest SD even makes use of zaz furntiure that is already placed, I know it spawns furniture if there isn't any, but I know SD uses cages if they're close enough.

Taverns! Those are really great places to be enslaved.

The Bard College would work as well.

The Mage College

Just to give some ideas.

Taverns! Those are really great places to be enslaved.

The Bard College would work as well.

The Mage College

Just to give some ideas.

I've been ignoring civilian institutions, but I might see if I can find a shady inn or two. Bard's college is a part of the game I forget about, will see if I can find a NPC there worth putting in. Mage college is too often the focus on revamp/overhual mods, outcome sounds chaotic and unreproducable, but I'll think about it

A dumb question: why would I need this mod to get automatically enslaved in SD+, if I am using Defeat, Deviously Helpless, Devious Captures, etc. ? what does it add? thanks!

So far I think this is the only mod that will set NPCs (non-bandit) to approach the player and attempt to enslave them because they look like a slave (or bound and can't fight back). Last time I tried DH it was only hostile enemies. Cursed loot, and at least one more I think, will set NPCs to approach the player for sex based on what they wear, but not enslavement.

For SD specifically, you can get enslaved by the attacker, or he can gift wrap you and deliver you to his friend who has a castle/dungeon (pick one from a randomized list).

Other player slavery outcomes besides SD are possible too, sex conversation is possible, ect.

So how well does this work with Maria Eden? What version is it meant to be used with? I've been getting increasingly tired of SD+ requiring Death Alternative, and its reliance on Dialogues which both causes incompatibilities and clutters every NPC's dialogue tree with useless choices. But I haven't followed Maria Eden's development at all and the thread is massive. Since having this on makes it much easier to get enslaved, is it simple enough to escape servitude after being enslaved?

So how well does this work with Maria Eden? What version is it meant to be used with? I've been getting increasingly tired of SD+ requiring Death Alternative, and its reliance on Dialogues which both causes incompatibilities and clutters every NPC's dialogue tree with useless choices. But I haven't followed Maria Eden's development at all and the thread is massive. Since having this on makes it much easier to get enslaved, is it simple enough to escape servitude after being enslaved?

With both 1.19 and 1.24 the main enslavement and detection should work. The khajit enslavement subquest (distance maria(khajit)) does not work in 1.24, and I'm not sure if it works in any 2.x version.

Zaira says his next version will remove most "single-use" quests, so that quest will likely never be fixed or put back in. If you play with 2.X save before you try using it, but every time I've tried using it I just get stuck. You can turn it off manually by setting the Maria (Khajit) slider to zero, and turning the toggle off, in the enslavment submenu.

The regular distance maria function of this mod, where you would get enslaved and taken to your new master somewhere else, is not implemented. I felt there needed to be some additional leading dialogue/plot/scene and I was too lazy to put it in, and I would need to compile a list of good NPCs to be enslaved by (like with SD), of which the list is currently pretty much empty (Maria herself, maybe Mai'q, maybe some friendly NPC with enough interesting dialogue)

Edit: On escaping servitude in Maria eden: not intended. Zaira did not intend for his mod to be a part of the game experience but to take over the game experience, I'm not sure if there is a way to escape enslavement in ME at all, I just normally savescum back to some earlier point in the game after I get bored with it. 2.X might have added some way to escape or free yourself, but last I checked "freedom" was a euphemism for your master killing you by hanging for stabbing for asking.

Top of the page hijack: Unoffiical version 9.8.2 was released last page if you missed it here.

Hmm, I see... so it seems I'll have to tolerate DA and Dialogues if I want player enslavement that works within the flow of a game.

On second look, it seems you can escape if you "earn your master lots of money and then ask for freedom"

So I guess it's possible, you just might have to be a slave for a long enough time in game, but not as easy to escape as SD is.

However, the game flow is still borked because Maria eden changes dialogue so that most NPCs will say something like "I don't talk to slaves" which throws a wrench into the regular game while you are a slave, but since I was wrong about escape options I could be wrong about there being a way to mitigate that too.

Anyway, I'm not an expert on Maria eden, I was just answering the question in relation to DE with my own faulty knowledge thrown in the mix. You should probably go check out the ME support thread instead.

Would it be possible to vary the dialogue when people approach you? The approach dialogue seems strange for companions and NPCs that know the player.

Maybe they could address the player by name or something. The first time they approach the player, they could express surprise that the player is now in bondage/slavery.

Would it be possible to vary the dialogue when people approach you? The approach dialogue seems strange for companions and NPCs that know the player.

Maybe they could address the player by name or something. The first time they approach the player, they could express surprise that the player is now in bondage/slavery.

I've been meaning to add friendly NPC dialogue for a long time, but writing dialogue is something I detest, and I write changes for this mod at a low speed.

I was planning on adding a pet collar entrance for when a friendly NPC sees you in bondage for a long time, or has sex with you while you're in a collar. I was hoping that by the time I got around to it, here would be a better player is sent off to obedience school kind of quest/scene I could borrow from another mod, but there doesn't seem to be one yet. Maria eden is an option, friend could recommend you a new master kind of situation, I could force SD to work with some basic dialogue, but other than those options I couldn't think of reasonable dialogue or context for the other slavery entrances with allys/friends. A "friend" wouldn't sell you without knowing the buyer, so Simple slavery and Maria eden Khajit are out. Wolfclub is abandoned, even if I could imagine that the friend didn't realize how badly they treated slaves and sent you there under bad pretext. Maybe CD will have a interesting enough entrance that I can use when 4.0 comes out around christmas.

For now, you can put a limit on how high of friendship rank NPCs can be before approaching you through the MCM menu, to stop friends/allies from approaching you. rank goes from -3 to 4, where 0 is neutral, -3 is rival and 4 is ally that would do anything for you.

I was also thinking that dialogue for rivals/enemies could work too, but would show up less often. I could add empty dialogue to suggest to the player about other mods they have and where to start them in a sort of "If you're interested in that kind of stuff, you should check out the guard in whiterun who's looking for work" kind of deal, but until I figure out how to enter quests/scenes at points that aren't the start of the quest, I won't be able to insert the player into quests by ignoring the start and writing my own version that might work with some mod quests.

Adding more verity of dialogue in general is something I want as well, but I just hate writing it.

Adding more verity of dialogue in general is something I want as well, but I just hate writing it.

It doesn't need to be anything too fancy.

For sex conversations, it could just be something along the lines of

Companion - "Your bondage gear is really turning me on. I need to fuck you!"

Player = "Okay <companionname>."

Companion - "I hope you like it rough."

or

Friendly NPC - "Hey <playername>, how are you enjoying being a fuck slave?"

Player - "I love it."

Friendly NPC -"I think I'm going to have some fun with you. Hold still."

For selling the player in Simple Slavery, maybe:

Companion - "You seem to really enjoy bondage. Maybe you would be happier as a slave."

Player - "I guess so..."

Companion - "There's a slave auction house, I'll take you there. This could be a great new life for you."

or

Friendly NPC - "Hey <playername>. I'm really sorry to do this, but I'm taking you to sell as a slave."

Player - "What? Why?!"

Friendly NPC - "I'm having money problems, and this will really help me out. Please, just go along with this. It will make things a lot easier."

Just a few ideas. I love your mod!

I've been having an issue getting the sold/given events to trigger. My own guess from my logs is that something is preventing the scripts from running/initializing properly, but I haven't the slightest clue as of to why.

Papyrus shows this whenever an enslavement conversation happens;

[08/16/2015 - 03:41:34AM] ERROR: crdedistantenslavescript.canRunSold() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[crdeModsMonitor (4E000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.checkStatuses() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[crdeModsMonitor (4E000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.Maintenance() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[crdeStartQuest (4E0048E0)].crdestartquestscript.Maintenance() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line ?
[crdeStartQuest (4E0048E0)].crdestartquestscript.OnUpdate() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line ?
[08/16/2015 - 03:41:34AM] ERROR: crdedistantenslavescript.canRunGiven() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[crdeModsMonitor (4E000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.checkStatuses() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[crdeModsMonitor (4E000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.Maintenance() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[crdeStartQuest (4E0048E0)].crdestartquestscript.Maintenance() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line ?
[crdeStartQuest (4E0048E0)].crdestartquestscript.OnUpdate() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line ?

and the ingame debug info shows the rolls for both those conversation instances as being 0,  (i.e. [CRDE] loc/give/sold 1/0/0, with the local value updating properly whenever I touch the local weight slider). 

Any ideas what might be cause?  :huh:

Additionally, I just noticed the papyrus logs spat out this. The top line is what I got when I tried refreshing the SDMasters, the rest is what appears when I load my test save.

[08/16/2015 - 03:25:30AM] ERROR: crdedistantenslavescript.selectNextSDMaster() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call stack:
[crdePlayerMonitor (4E001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.refreshSDMaster() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[crdePlayerMonitor (4E001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.tryDebug() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[crdePlayerMonitor (4E001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?

[08/16/2015 - 03:24:35AM] ERROR: crdedistantenslavescript.SDNextMaster() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call stack:
[crdePlayerMonitor (4E001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.refreshSDMaster() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[crdePlayerMonitor (4E001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.tryDebug() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[crdePlayerMonitor (4E001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?

[08/16/2015 - 03:24:35AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetDisplayName() on a None object, aborting function call stack:
-
[08/16/2015 - 02:54:16AM] warning: Property hasRunBeforeSS on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (4E010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/16/2015 - 02:54:16AM] warning: Property SDNextMaster on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (4E010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/16/2015 - 02:54:16AM] warning: Property SDPreviousMaster on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (4E010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/16/2015 - 02:54:16AM] warning: Property LightFade on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (4E010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/16/2015 - 02:54:16AM] warning: Property mods on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (4E010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/16/2015 - 02:54:16AM] warning: Property MCM on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (4E010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/16/2015 - 02:54:16AM] warning: Property hasRunBeforeCD on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (4E010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/16/2015 - 02:54:16AM] warning: Property canRunSold on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (4E010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/16/2015 - 02:54:16AM] warning: Property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (4E010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/16/2015 - 02:54:16AM] warning: Property PlayerMon on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (4E010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/16/2015 - 02:54:16AM] warning: Property Player on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (4E010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/16/2015 - 02:54:16AM] warning: Property LakeVampire on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (4E010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/16/2015 - 02:54:16AM] warning: Property Drelas on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (4E010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/16/2015 - 02:54:16AM] warning: Property canRunGiven on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (4E010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/16/2015 - 02:54:16AM] warning: Property MariaEdenScript on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (4E010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/16/2015 - 02:54:16AM] warning: Property BlackFade on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (4E010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Which version are you running? Do not use that 10e release on the last page.

Something really wrong with your distant enslave script, all of those properties are in every version since 9.0, so those warnings shouldn't happen. Skyrim is behaving like that script is missing.

Things you can try:

Quickly start a new game and see if you get the same behavior, if you don't get the same outcome, then your save is corrupted and you need to clean it.

Reinstall the mod, your game seems to think distant enslave script is empty, so maybe the script on the disk didn't get copied over correctly.

I haven't seen anyone with this error for a long time, but I can't remember what the solution to their problem was. I've only seen this kind of error when I upgrade from a really old version without save cleaning (v5.1 -> v9.0 was common)

Something really wrong with your distant enslave script, all of those properties are in every version since 9.0, so those warnings shouldn't happen. Skyrim is behaving like that script is missing.

Things you can try:

Quickly start a new game and see if you get the same behavior, if you don't get the same outcome, then your save is corrupted and you need to clean it.

Reinstall the mod, your game seems to think distant enslave script is empty, so maybe the script on the disk didn't get copied over correctly.

I haven't seen anyone with this error for a long time, but I can't remember what the solution to their problem was. I've only seen this kind of error when I upgrade from a really old version without save cleaning (v5.1 -> v9.0 was common)

Running the 9.82 version, fresh saves, the whole package.

T'is that I've tried across multiple new saves and re-installs of the mod and the behavior persists and I have no clue why it does.  :(

Eugh, just going to try a complete reinstall and see if that fixes it.

Things you can try:

Running the 9.82 version, fresh saves, the whole package.

T'is that I've tried across multiple new saves and re-installs of the mod and the behavior persists and I have no clue why it does.  :(

Eugh, just going to try a complete reinstall and see if that fixes it.

Welp, then I don't know what could be causing it. Back around 9.4 several users had similar issues, but I can't tell if they aren't reporting the same problems you are this time because they don't have them or because they aren't running the mod anymore.

Did any version before 9.8.2 work for you or is this the first version you've used?

I'll be surprised if it does anything, but you could try using this 10.0 release candidate that seems to be working just fine on my end. The leading theory behind why users were getting those errors last time was that I was script lag from adding too much logic for mod compatibility, this RC should be a considerable speed up over 9.8.2, so it has a small chance of fixing the issue.

Don't know what else to do really, since both last time and this time I can't reproduce the problem on my end, so I can't really work on fixing it since I can't pinpoint the cause.

Edit: For other users who want to try10f, there is one large bug I haven't fixed yet: If more than one valid attacker is detected, they will ignore your minimum arousal setting, so you might get attacked more frequently in high population areas for this version.

I'm concerned this new system will be least effective when running through a city at high speed with a low NPC range. I advise you set the range to >1000 or 2000 to mitigate, I just haven't changed the default yet.

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial(v10f full).7z