I am using both Cursed Loot and Verstort's unofficial version of Deviously Enslaved.

I personally prefer DE for situations, where you have been captured and enslaved in SD+. The conversation and events are more in line with bandits tossing your character around their hideout and being quite direct about it, or inn owner putting your butt to work for customers. For those situations I disable attacks from Cursed Loot.

And another way around. DE is quite aggressive, if you are just walking around bound in civilization. I usually disable it there and allow Cursed Loot sex attacks to take place.

For me, it is simply using best from the both worlds. :)

It is working with defeat mod (compatible) in it's current state or not?

It was a bit confusing...

I'm not sure either. I haven't gone out of my way to test it yet because cursed loot came out and other distractions.

I have no idea what changes I made could stop defeat, however. My unofficial version has had checks to stop it from interfering with defeat since at least 5.1, but it was only to stop DE from triggering a interupting approach, it never stopped defeat from working at all. I need to go back and see what versions still had defeat working, since that's the only real way to find out what changes could have caused it. Maybe 5.0 changed something on defeat's end.

I'll check tonight. Got distracted again

It is working with defeat mod (compatible) in it's current state or not?

It was a bit confusing...

I'm not sure either. I haven't gone out of my way to test it yet because cursed loot came out and other distractions.

I have no idea what changes I made could stop defeat, however. My unofficial version has had checks to stop it from interfering with defeat since at least 5.1, but it was only to stop DE from triggering a interupting approach, it never stopped defeat from working at all. I need to go back and see what versions still had defeat working, since that's the only real way to find out what changes could have caused it. Maybe 5.0 changed something on defeat's end.

I'll check tonight.

In my game it was working with defeat last night.

Running the latest, Defeat works fine on my game. I got both mods with default values (minus exhaustion on defeat).

Huh, maybe only crudo had this issue.

I know in the past I've had issues with DA and Defeat working together, but I don't remember how I fixed it on my end, could be the same issue he has now.

Removing mods has also caused 3rd party mods to start working on some of my really old saves in the past, could explain why DE is the cause of his issues, and wouldn't be be replicatable.

Is it just me, or whenever a vulnerability is detected, a Bandit (or two) is spawned and does the act instead of the NPC that spotted the vulnerability?

Hasn't happened to me. Did have that happen with Cursed Loot after a cat disarmed my player.

Is it just me, or whenever a vulnerability is detected, a Bandit (or two) is spawned and does the act instead of the NPC that spotted the vulnerability?

You're looking at a deviously cursed loot event, not a deviously enslaved event. (Any message about a npc "noticing your vulnerability" is from deviously cursed loot)

Running the latest, Defeat works fine on my game. I got both mods with default values (minus exhaustion on defeat).

Huh, maybe only crudo had this issue.

I know in the past I've had issues with DA and Defeat working together, but I don't remember how I fixed it on my end, could be the same issue he has now.

Removing mods has also caused 3rd party mods to start working on some of my really old saves in the past, could explain why DE is the cause of his issues, and wouldn't be be replicatable.

One other quick point.  Defeat and DE were working for a bit early in the game.  It wasn't until later that Defeat stopped working.  I then removed DE and Defeat started functioning again.

And a further point, Defeat stopped working much much later in my current game.  Which leads me to believe that there is something else buggering up my mods.  I do have quite the stew of mods running right now so I take responsibility for my problems, just thought earlier it may have been an incompatibility.

I'm starting a new game today, was planning on trying DE again as I really like it.

Dumb question for the day.  Verstort, is your mod a patch that needs the original DE or does it run on it's own?

@Verstort : I'd love to see slavetats integrated into your version, is this something you could consider ?  For exemple, having "whore" on your head could trigger events, etc.

It's been on my todo list since the start, but I never got around to seeing if the slavetats mod had a way to detect what tattoos the player has, I think I looked once but It wasn't advertised and I had other priorities at the time.

My only concern would be that it might be harsh on the papyrus engine unless slavetats has some event that broadcasts when tattoos change, which would mean I don't have to check constantly I would only need to check when it changes. Checking each and every tattoo might be tedious as well, since there are at least, what, 20-50 different tattoos that could count as vulnerable? Also they're spread out through 10+ mods/addons.

Edit: Looks like I need one mod event per specific tattoo, sounds fun... actually it's worse, I can only detect tattoos that have magic effects, going to need a new version of slatetats before I put it in by the looks of things.

After the latest update, even though I'm in armor, I've been getting people running up to me. The vulnerability debug check thing shows that MCM vulnerability is TRUE, despite the rather glaring fact that I'm wandering around.

Problem is, my attempts to reinstall DE to try and fix it result in no MCM menu, but the message about it initialising still shows up.

For now, my current workaround is simply to disable the XAZ furniture toggle.

After the latest update, even though I'm in armor, I've been getting people running up to me. The vulnerability debug check thing shows that MCM vulnerability is TRUE, despite the rather glaring fact that I'm wandering around.

Problem is, my attempts to reinstall DE to try and fix it result in no MCM menu, but the message about it initialising still shows up.

Turning off Xaz furniture fixes it for you? That's really odd...

Which armor? You didn't say how far back your last version was, but I changed the way the mod detects what armor you're wearing back I think around 7.0. Any light or heavy armor should protect you, but not cloth armor. Cloth only protects you if you wear a chest piece, tunic/robes/dress, or a 3rd party armor that uses the correct keyword for chest covering.

By "I'm wandering around" you mean you're getting Xaz vulnerable possitive while not in furniture, right?

Actually, I haven't tested DE with the new zaz animations, which version of zaz are you running?

Edit: Looking at my code, I suppose it's possible you could still be considered vulnerable in furniture if you skip OnGetUp somehow, like getting teleported or something, might have to add a debug so that you can at least turn it off manually, or a regular check every 1 minute to turn it off.

Edit 2: no you're right, it's just not canceling at all, I thought I checked it before I released it, huh.

Turning off Xaz furniture fixes it for you? That's really odd...

Which armor? You didn't say how far back your last version was, but I changed the way the mod detects what armor you're wearing back I think around 7.0. Any light or heavy armor should protect you, but not cloth armor. Cloth only protects you if you wear a chest piece, tunic/robes/dress, or a 3rd party armor that uses the correct keyword for chest covering.

By "I'm wandering around" you mean you're getting Xaz vulnerable possitive while not in furniture, right?

Actually, I haven't tested DE with the new zaz animations, which version of zaz are you running?

Edit: Looking at my code, I suppose it's possible you could still be considered vulnerable in furniture if you skip OnGetUp somehow, like getting teleported or something, might have to add a debug so that you can at least turn it off manually, or a regular check every 1 minute to turn it off.

Edit 2: no you're right, it's just not canceling at all, I thought I checked it before I released it, huh.

In order:

Stalhrim Heavy Armor, so definitely not clothing

Yes, as in doing normal RPG things like going to vendors and such.

Zaz 6.07, happened with 6.06 too.

On the 'OnGetUp' thing, would that have something to do with a thing where trying to 'enter' furniture occasionally bugs out and cancels, putting me back to normal?

In order:

Stalhrim Heavy Armor, so definitely not clothing

Yes, as in doing normal RPG things like going to vendors and such.

Zaz 6.07, happened with 6.06 too.

On the 'OnGetUp' thing, would that have something to do with a thing where trying to 'enter' furniture occasionally bugs out and cancels, putting me back to normal?

I already fixed it for the next release, thanks for the details though.

Mod works really well. Only weird thing was that I had an occurrence of 'My master/Yes/no conversation' managing to wangle it's way in between a defeat knockdown and it's thing. This resulted in mid coitus death, because the DE sex event thing was in progress when the hairy hoards all approached - and after waiting for a bit just attacked.

Now I will say that I still use defeat 4 point something. (mainly because on my setup it triggers more consistently than the newer versions, and I've adjusted my load out more to cater for the older version). Now you might say "get with the program and use the newer version of defeat", and I would understand that. However, if you were nice, a more compliant solution for weirdo people with odd load outs would be to on entry to a combat situation just reset the approach timer. (I can't think of a time when a combat took more than 14 minutes, so that should stop anything happening from this mod during, or directly after, a combat).

(I can't think of a time when a combat took more than 14 minutes, so that should stop anything happening from this mod during, or directly after, a combat).

Its happened to me...at least the long combat.  Multiple dragons spawned in Whiterun by one of the dragon combat mods, I was in a rush and ran out of the cell to do stuff...

...I come back later and they're still there, so I decide to fight them...

...during which time a second multiple-dragon assault began...

...and I had combat modifiers to make them tougher too...

...in game time that took, I think over 16 hours, so, what about 1-2 hours of real time  :angry:

(I can't think of a time when a combat took more than 14 minutes, so that should stop anything happening from this mod during, or directly after, a combat).

Its happened to me...at least the long combat.  Multiple dragons spawned in Whiterun by one of the dragon combat mods, I was in a rush and ran out of the cell to do stuff...

...I come back later and they're still there, so I decide to fight them...

...during which time a second multiple-dragon assault began...

...and I had combat modifiers to make them tougher too...

...in game time that took, I think over 16 hours, so, what about 1-2 hours of real time  :angry:

Probably deserved to be deviously enslaved :shy: (Actually I'm not really a good person to ask about combat times, never finished the game and the number of times I've gone above 20th level before restarting can be counted on one hand).

Mind the check could be made again after the approach timer was thrown, and if still in combat just reset again.

Welp, so much for top of the page...

Unofficial version 9.7.1 (Bug fixes, small additions)

Changes since 9.6:

• General optimizations (Faster, more spam in Papyrus log, ignore missing esp err between the stars)
  • Added check for Maria's eden whore's job quest, so you shouldn't get DE attacked while busy with a client
  • Added check for Slaves of tamriel, should now let you play SOT without manual toggle requirement
  • Added combat detection, will now wait +20 seconds after you leave combat before attempting to find attackers
  • Added some control for Debug output, moved to debug tab
  • Added DCUR rubber doll lock, untested
  • Fixed DE ignoring stealth
  • Fixed Zaz animations furniture detection, should now register that you have left and cancel vulnerability
  • Fixed angrim's apprentice belt not counting, now properly works as enslave lvl 2 trigger
  • Fixed the arousal limit being unsettable to zero (off), setting to zero should now nullify properly
  • Changed chance to be enslaved after rape by slaver is no longer 100%, follows same modifier rules as regular enslave chance
  • Changed enslavement in Simple slavery to 3, since interruption isn't instant and would sometimes lag into the auction
  • Changed several MCM default values, including frequency (8 -> 12 seconds)
  • Other things I might have forgotten about

Can't believe I hadn't noticed DE ignores stealth until now, I can't believe nobody has said anything either. This is too bizarre. I know I've been playing the actual game less and less but that should have been spotted by someone months ago.

Instead of adding MINUTES after every combat, which could reduce the chance to have DE work at all to zero for some people, I opted for detecting when combat is over and adding 20 seconds, should give enough room for Defeat to start up before getting in the way, might even be enough to stop devious surrender too even though he plans on fixing that later on his end anyway.

I haven't tried sexlab 1.6 yet, Kimy said she can't compile with DDi on the new sexlab because it needs a fix first, and since I have to compile with sexlab and DDi libs I'm waiting for fix.

Rubber doll lock is because the rubber doll collar doesn't seem to have a blockingdevice keyword, so you can still get enslaved with it, the lock prevents that if you don't want to risk it.

I guess nobody plays with angrim's aprentice anymore since it took me this long to spot this, tis good mod, should check it out: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/384-angrims-apprentice-apr-10-2015/

At this time I have to advise users not to use Sky slavery (current version 0.2) because I have no way to detect slaves, so any of them can attack you, and if you get the same bug I get, the one where some slaves are stuck and you can't talk to them, then they can approach you and bug DE and sexlab out. If you do use it, save often.

last version:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40916-deviously-enslaved-v104-1715/?p=1216716

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial(v9.7.1 Full).7z

I love the works that's been done for this mod. I#d have a small suggestion, though I'm aware such things are in all likelihood a very low priority at the moment:

There are times and areas where having people approach you for a sex conversation can be rather hindersome and game-breaking. One can always change the mod settings back and forth of course, but could there perhaps be something  added to help with those situations--a conversation option that makes you immune from such conversations fora  while, but which later has to be paid for in some way?

@ Verstort  - or anyone else who can maybe help

I have been playing for ages with 1.4, as the thread title had never changed, and DE has just been getting my PC deeper and deeper into the mire, to the extent that the game is now almost unplayable.  I don't cheat out when playing, but just go where the game takes me as I struggle to save Skyrim, but, regardless of whatever else is going on, or whether my PC is just minding its own business, every wretched NPC one walks by seems to make a DE inspired lunge and then add some extra DD thingie, until the poor soul is now almost totally blind deaf and dumb, has no access to weapons, can't ride on horseback and has very very cold feet :dodgy: .  And that still seems to happen after you have turned down the risk chances - although from  what I have now read on the thread, I may have been increasing them  LOL

Anyway, I just saw that there were still new comments being left and opened up the thread to fiind out that a whole heap of what sounds like really good changes and innovation had been added, all of which I had missed!

So far so good, but can I ask if anyone knows if it is safe to update from 1.4 direct to 9.7.1?  Normally, on an update where I can't be sure that a straight overwrite is safe, I do the goto small cell>uninstall>load>save>script cleaner>delete #scripts and orphaned script instances>reload>save>install update>play on and, by and large, most of that seems to work OK.  But I doubt if I've tried it on anything that has been quite so changed as this seems to have been

Does anyone know if that would work here?  Or has anyone found any other way of updating?

I don't want to have to give up my current game - I've gone so far it would be a crime to do that - but I'd love to try to sort it while maintaining DE's core gameplay, which is pretty good in content, if not in its older forms of execution

Any help would be very welcome

Don Key Who. 

Once more tilting at windmills

I love the works that's been done for this mod. I#d have a small suggestion, though I'm aware such things are in all likelihood a very low priority at the moment:

There are times and areas where having people approach you for a sex conversation can be rather hindersome and game-breaking. One can always change the mod settings back and forth of course, but could there perhaps be something  added to help with those situations--a conversation option that makes you immune from such conversations fora  while, but which later has to be paid for in some way?

Details?

I can't think of dialogue that fits the description causes the npc to leave the player alone, and stops everyone else from approaching you for some time as well, partly because I can't write dialogue to save my life and partly because the given context should be "nearby npcs" and not "for N length of time", so not sure what to do. I'll consider adding some if you can think of anything that makes sense in context.

Adding a debug button you can press that gives you N seconds/minutes seems like a poor solution, since you could just disable and then re-enable with similar level of effort, like you said.

can I ask if anyone knows if it is safe to update from 1.4 direct to 9.7.1?  Normally, on an update where I can't be sure that a straight overwrite is safe, I do the goto small cell>uninstall>load>save>script cleaner>delete #scripts and orphaned script instances>reload>save>install update>play on and, by and large, most of that seems to work OK.  But I doubt if I've tried it on anything that has been quite so changed as this seems to have been

Does anyone know if that would work here?  Or has anyone found any other way of updating?

I don't want to have to give up my current game - I've gone so far it would be a crime to do that - but I'd love to try to sort it while maintaining DE's core gameplay, which is pretty good in content, if not in its older forms of execution

Save cleaning works fairly well with Deviously enslaved, I use Save tool with no problems, which it sounds like you already have, and the new version allows you to clean a mod completely, scripts and forms, without having to uninstall first to make sure you get all of them (and without filtering for specific script name), so you can even skip most of the steps you take currently.

Paraphrasing, because not logged into gaming computer to double check:

• Load any stable save in a safe location (can rename saves, so no longer need to hardsave with the name you want before hand)
  • "Mod editor" or something like it, top center of interface
  • Select mods you want to remove, DE in this case
  • Hit "delete scripts" followed by "delete forms", order probably not important, center right of interface
  • Save changes (give save new name that is describes cleaning and state of game, old save is still kept if you don't change it just renamed to backup_something)