Erm. Still says the same thing after installing a few mods :/. It may be something wrong with the mod... could someone post a file D:

Not sure what you mean by "post a file". All of my unofficial versions are still available in this thread, you just have to keep going back to find them, including 9.8.2 which should be the most stable. I doubt 9.8.2 is broken, you wouldn't be the first to complain about it since it's been downloaded a few hundred times already.

The MD5 for 9.8.2 is 5bede9d980bda2d4c36da2ff30cefa78.

The enslavement mods that count are Sanguine's Debauchery Plus, Maria's Eden, Captured Dreams, Wolfclub, Simple slavery, Devious cidhna, and Slaverun. You only need one to get an enslavement entrance, but you also need to make sure DE is setup to use them (since installing DE without them might set everyone to 0, been awhile since I've tested it.

Not only do they have to be installed, the toggle on the left side of the enslavement page must be set to ON and the slider for the enslavement type must be greater than 0. Local/Given/Sold have to be greater than 0 as well (specifically, the one that coresponds to your enslavement mods)

If all of those conditions are met and you're still having issues, turn on Debug ouput in the debug page (in case you haven't already), run the game until you should get enslaved, then post your papyrus log that is generated. If you don't know what a papyrus log is, google how to get skyrim to make them for you.

Erm. Still says the same thing after installing a few mods :/. It may be something wrong with the mod... could someone post a file D:

Not sure what you mean by "post a file". All of my unofficial versions are still available in this thread, you just have to keep going back to find them, including 9.8.2 which should be the most stable. I doubt 9.8.2 is broken, you wouldn't be the first to complain about it since it's been downloaded a few hundred times already.

The enslavement mods that count are Sanguine's Debauchery Plus, Maria's Eden, Captured Dreams, Wolfclub, Simple slavery, Devious cidhna, and Slaverun. You only need one to get an enslavement entrance, but you also need to make sure DE is setup to use them (since installing DE without them might set everyone to 0, been awhile since I've tested it.

Not only do they have to be installed, the toggle on the left side of the enslavement page must be set to ON and the slider for the enslavement type must be greater than 0. Local/Given/Sold have to be greater than 0 as well (specifically, the one that coresponds to your enslavement mods)

If all of those conditions are met and you're still having issues, turn on Debug ouput in the debug page (in case you haven't already), run the game until you should get enslaved, then post your papyrus log that is generated. If you don't know what a papyrus log is, google how to get skyrim to make them for you.

I downloaded the most previous file on the forum, the MCM appears and recognizes in this mod that SD+ is enabled. However turning on the debug console, and nothing shows up. I tried my best with the papyrus :/.

Papyrus Log.txt

I downloaded the most previous file on the forum, the MCM appears and recognizes in this mod that SD+ is enabled. However turning on the debug console, and nothing shows up. I tried my best with the papyrus :/.

"Most previous" is 10H, which is not stable and was only posted for testing purposes.

Your papyrus log is confusing. It consists of almost nothing but warnings that seem to be caused by Deviously enslaved, suggesting every other mod you have isn't working. No state messages from deviously enslaved suggests it's not working either.

The warnings shown in your log are common with the other members who are suffering from an inability to reach the MCM menu and inability to get any interaction at all, sex and enslave, but in their logs we got state messages from DE suggesting the mod had started but got stuck. Your mod got far enough for the MCM menu to exist, but you have no state messages, very odd.

If you're on 10H please downgrade to 9.8.2, debug messages show up in the console, turn off "debug console" in the debug menu to show debug messages on the screen instead of in the console, and if you're reducing the size of your papyrus log use "crde" as a filter.

Shit sorry, i meant i the 9.8.2 one. Nothing except for the MCM worked. No console thing, nothing on screen. Nada. Im beginning to think i should just forget it :/. 

No change with new game right? Old saves can have lingering scripts that might cause problems in odd and unpredictable ways, even stopping completely unreleated mods from working. If you do use DE on an old save, save cleaning can still help even if DE wasn't previously installed by getting rid of old save clutter from other mods that can cause issues for the whole game.

I suppose there could be a problem with your skyrim install itself, how many other mods are you running? I doubt I would see anything helpful, but you could always post your load order. I doubt it would matter, but I always recommend putting DE near the bottom of the load order, after all other mods you use that DE can take advantage of.

Updating all of the requirements to the latest could help if you have really old versions. You could always go back and try v9.1, v5.1 or chase's last 1.04 releases, they're harder on weak computers, and have less content, but if they work for you then you can at least enjoy them, and it would tell me that the problem for you specifically was caused by something I introduced at some point.

But yeah, this is general advise not limited to DE, there's a limit to what I can help with from limited information and no direct access to the problem.

Shit sorry, i meant i the 9.8.2 one. Nothing except for the MCM worked. No console thing, nothing on screen. Nada. Im beginning to think i should just forget it :/. 

No change with new game right? Old saves can have lingering scripts that might cause problems in odd and unpredictable ways, even stopping completely unreleated mods from working. If you do use DE on an old save, save cleaning can still help even if DE wasn't previously installed by getting rid of old save clutter from other mods that can cause issues for the whole game.

I suppose there could be a problem with your skyrim install itself, how many other mods are you running? I doubt I would see anything helpful, but you could always post your load order. I doubt it would matter, but I always recommend putting DE near the bottom of the load order, after all other mods you use that DE can take advantage of.

Updating all of the requirements to the latest could help if you have really old versions. You could always go back and try v9.1, v5.1 or chase's last 1.04 releases, they're harder on weak computers, and have less content, but if they work for you then you can at least enjoy them, and it would tell me that the problem for you specifically was caused by something I introduced at some point.

But yeah, this is general advise not limited to DE, there's a limit to what I can help with from limited information and no direct access to the problem.

Ill give a few things a go :). Thanks for your effort man, i really appreciate you helping me.

Your efforts were not wasted my friend! I went back through the forums and downloaded the 9.8 version. I am so glad to say that it works!!!!!!!! I also found some CRDE files in the script that i had missed deleting before. Whether its the 9.8 or the deleting i am not sure, but i dont want to fuck anything up so im not touching anything :). Thanks for your extensive assistance!

Safe clean seems indeed to fix it reliably. Just too bad that it breaks quick again. Anyhow, tried first method, and noticed that it (not) works vice versa, too: If you first load a game where DE is broken, afterwards loading a game where it 100% did work at the time doesn't start DE either. I now see where your instructions to "exit to desktop" come from. :)

Yea XD thats exactly what happend to me the First time trying to fix this.

Oh and i have another question.verstort is the sd reset Master debug Option actualy working for other people or is it not yet implemented? It does nothing for me i dont even get any debug respons from it. note im using 10f since 9.x didnt work for me. 10f works for me exet for the sdmaster reset so i always get the same sd Master even after escaping from him once. DO I have to kill him to get the next?

Safe clean seems indeed to fix it reliably. Just too bad that it breaks quick again. Anyhow, tried first method, and noticed that it (not) works vice versa, too: If you first load a game where DE is broken, afterwards loading a game where it 100% did work at the time doesn't start DE either. I now see where your instructions to "exit to desktop" come from. :)

Oh and i have another question.verstort is the sd reset Master debug Option actualy working for other people or is it not yet implemented? It does nothing for me i dont even get any debug respons from it. note im using 10f since 9.x didnt work for me. 10f works for me exet for the sdmaster reset so i always get the same sd Master even after escaping from him once. DO I have to kill him to get the next?

It was working for me, would display a notification in game of what the last master was and what the next one will be.

You might not have given it enough time, Most of those debug options need time to work, you know the mod has gotten to them if they un-select themselves from the menu.

Can't rememeber if there is a debug error for when there are no more masters left to use (all dead, or already used (last master)), but I never tested what that function does if no new master is accessible, possible on old saves maybe?

It was working for me, would display a notification in game of what the last master was and what the next one will be.

You might not have given it enough time, Most of those debug options need time to work, you know the mod has gotten to them if they un-select themselves from the menu.

Can't rememeber if there is a debug error for when there are no more masters left to use (all dead, or already used (last master)), but I never tested what that function does if no new master is accessible, possible on old saves maybe?

Hi just wanted to say that this was a problem on my end i dont know what exactly fixed it. But it Works now, after upgrading to SLv1.60 and upgrading my skiUI to the latest version.

so yea sry my bad.

And im also able to use DEv9.82 now instead of 10f so evrything works as intendet now

Edit : nevermind the debug option wprks in 9.82 but the distant enslavment itself doesnt and the other way around for 10f distant works but only one master per install

Edited by Stormbro

Hi just wanted to say that this was a problem on my end i dont know what exactly fixed it. But it Works now, after upgrading to SLv1.60 and upgrading my skiUI to the latest version.

so yea sry my bad.

And im also able to use DEv9.82 now instead of 10f so evrything works as intendet now

Edit : nevermind the debug option wprks in 9.82 but the distant enslavment itself doesnt and the other way around for 10f distant works but only one master per install

I Forgot, SD masters reset got borked at some point in 10.0, here, this should fix it.

For everyone else who downloads this version: 10J has working intimidation dialogue, I put it back together, not complete (empty dialogue options that don't have functionality yet), more outcomes are planned, but basic functionality should exist at this point. Not really ready for testing yet, but if you want feel free to turn it on.

Intimidation likelyhood calculation is really rough. Right now, cannot intimidate while arms bound, can always intimidate with weapon equiped, speech skill helps slightly but perks don't, nude hurts, vulnerable at lvl 2 and 3 hurt. I haven't really finetuned it yet, this is mostly placeholder until I think of something better.

Fixed gag dialogue never triggering in 10x, might have fixed the issue that has been plaguing most users, not sure yet. If you were one of the users who could not reach their MCM menu, please try this version.

This version WILL need a save clean from any previous version, I changed waaaay too many dialogue fragments, everything might be broken as a result, although, testing it all is too annoying so I test it slowly over playingthrough normally.

Edit: also 2-5 new NPCs for distant sd masters, all dungeon mobs though, no civies in that list, harder to find interesting NPC's that live in a houses with cage or zaz stuff.

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial(v10J full).7z

I have been racking my brain trying to figure out why I keep getting a ctd with deviously enslaved (tried multiple versions with a clean save, and clean removal each time) but most enslavement events or dialogue will not trigger and when they do such as captured dreams it ctds after loading in the initial entrance ( believe I have the correct mods installed for it captured dreams latest unless theres an unofficial version).  I'm working on getting a papyrus log to help with this but  with papyrus logging enabled i ctd on loading the start menu.

So, I did some rather exhaustive testing on my configuration.

On an existant save, cleaned with SafeTool:

-9.6, 9.7.1. and 9.7.5. work.

-9.8, 9.8.2. and 10j register the MCM menu, the DE v1.04 initialize message appears, but are otherwise unresponsible (as above).

Maybe that helps, maybe not. Did something happen to the initilialization routines between 9.7.5. and 9.8.?

I have been racking my brain trying to figure out why I keep getting a ctd with deviously enslaved (tried multiple versions with a clean save, and clean removal each time) but most enslavement events or dialogue will not trigger and when they do such as captured dreams it ctds after loading in the initial entrance ( believe I have the correct mods installed for it captured dreams latest unless theres an unofficial version).  I'm working on getting a papyrus log to help with this but  with papyrus logging enabled i ctd on loading the start menu.

CTD before start menu typically means missing dependancy, correct. Are you sure you have all of the dependancies for DE? All three of the official Devious device mods are required, including DDx (expansion), although you should have that already for CD... The other hard requirements for DE, that are required to not crash, are Sexlab, sexlab aroused, zaz animation pack. I haven't installed 1.6 yet, and have not compiled against it, but I doubt 1.6 would cause any issues. Keep in mind, that all of those mods have their own hard requirements, that should be updated just to be sure.

I personally have never gotten a CTD from that CD event, have you tried installing Alternate start + Immerslave, starting a new game, and telling the statue that you are a slave of CD master? That will start the same event that DE calls, which is a custom event vel made for Immerslave that I just used because it's ambiguous enough. That should allow you to test just the event to make sure something isn't wrong with CD itself.

So, I did some rather exhaustive testing on my configuration.

On an existant save, cleaned with SafeTool:

-9.6, 9.7.1. and 9.7.5. work.

-9.8, 9.8.2. and 10j register the MCM menu, the DE v1.04 initialize message appears, but are otherwise unresponsible (as above).

Maybe that helps, maybe not. Did something happen to the initilialization routines between 9.7.5. and 9.8.?

That could be extremely helpful, I'll check later to see what I changed could cause issues. Thank you!

CTD before start menu typically means missing dependancy, correct. Are you sure you have all of the dependancies for DE? All three of the official Devious device mods are required, including DDx (expansion), although you should have that already for CD... The other hard requirements for DE, that are required to not crash, are Sexlab, sexlab aroused, zaz animation pack. I haven't installed 1.6 yet, and have not compiled against it, but I doubt 1.6 would cause any issues. Keep in mind, that all of those mods have their own hard requirements, that should be updated just to be sure.

I personally have never gotten a CTD from that CD event, have you tried installing Alternate start + Immerslave, starting a new game, and telling the statue that you are a slave of CD master? That will start the same event that DE calls, which is a custom event vel made for Immerslave that I just used because it's ambiguous enough. That should allow you to test just the event to make sure something isn't wrong with CD itself.

I have the dependancies as far as I know for De, it loads and I'm able to play etc without papyrus log running but with, it ctd's, and I've tried with the immerslave start for cd and it ctds after the message chastity belt quest.

I have the dependancies as far as I know for De, it loads and I'm able to play etc without papyrus log running but with, it ctd's, and I've tried with the immerslave start for cd and it ctds after the message chastity belt quest.

I'm not familiar with a chastity belt quest message, but it sounds like it's a CD problem then, better let vel know about it.

I'm not familiar with a chastity belt quest message, but it sounds like it's a CD problem then, better let vel know about it.

To clarify I load in see a room and sometimes a imp thing to the left, and I get the message chastity belt quest which happens every time a chastity belt is equipped and then it fades to black when it fades it ctd's.

Thanks for the updates.

Installing v10j with NMM is asking to overwrite plugsoulgemvag_go.nif from Devious Devices: Assets (2.9.0), should i overwrite or keep DD's?

edit: v10j the full list of overwrites:

plugsoulgemvag_go.nif

zad_shinydull_e.dds

zad_shinycontrast_e.dds

plugsoulgem_em.dds

plugsoulgem_d.dds

plugsoulgem_n.dds

To clarify I load in see a room and sometimes a imp thing to the left, and I get the message chastity belt quest which happens every time a chastity belt is equipped and then it fades to black when it fades it ctd's.

Yeah that's part of the CD event, the room with the imp exists for some technicality related to how immerslave works, CD needs a place to add items to the player, which takes time since they are DD items. I skip that part since I can just add items to the player on the spot, although I should probably make the the screen darken or something now that I think about it...

Crashing right after the fade to black means it's crashing as you are being teleported to the CD dungeon. Definitally sounds like a CD issue.

Thanks for the updates.

Installing v10j with NMM is asking to overwrite plugsoulgemvag_go.nif from Devious Devices: Assets (2.9.0), should i overwrite or keep DD's?

plugsoulgemvag_go.nif

zad_shinydull_e.dds

zad_shinycontrast_e.dds

plugsoulgem_em.dds

plugsoulgem_d.dds

plugsoulgem_n.dds

Don't override. I don't think anything bad will happen if you do, but it's not required. That plug was put in by chase, I don't know what he planned for it but I haven't seen a use for it in the mod yet, I haven't removed it because I don't want the headache if it was actually required for something.

I'm kinda surprised about the zadshiney overwrites, didn't realize those were there, don't override for now.

Yeah that's part of the CD event, the room with the imp exists for some technicality related to how immerslave works, CD needs a place to add items to the player, which takes time since they are DD items. I skip that part since I can just add items to the player on the spot, although I should probably make the the screen darken or something now that I think about it...

Crashing right after the fade to black means it's crashing as you are being teleported to the CD dungeon. Definitally sounds like a CD issue.

Thanks for the updates.

plugsoulgemvag_go.nif

zad_shinydull_e.dds

zad_shinycontrast_e.dds

plugsoulgem_em.dds

plugsoulgem_d.dds

plugsoulgem_n.dds

Don't override. I don't think anything bad will happen if you do, but it's not required. That plug was put in by chase, I don't know what he planned for it but I haven't seen a use for it in the mod yet, I haven't removed it because I don't want the headache if it was actually required for something.

I'm kinda surprised about the zadshiney overwrites, didn't realize those were there, don't override for now.

Ah ok thanks for the help, theres not a unoffical update or anything for cd that you know of? (running the latest with all dependancies)

If jakzons kicker is that mod that kicks MCM into working, it probably won't help you. I deliberately programmed the MCM menu to stop and wait if a certain script fails to load quickly enough, because the alternative is the mod crashing for 90% of everyone. Something is causing that script to fail to load at all for most users who can't reach the MCM, giving most users missing type errors. Removing the lock stopping MCM from loading will do nothing, because the script it's waiting for is critical for the mod to work at all anyway, you would just get a MCM menu that controls nothing instead.

I haven't found the solution yet, but can you try 9.82 and 9.7.5 and see if those fix the issue?

Edit: The log might be useful too...

If jakzons kicker is that mod that kicks MCM into working, it probably won't help you. I deliberately programmed the MCM menu to stop and wait if a certain script fails to load quickly enough, because the alternative is the mod crashing for 90% of everyone. Something is causing that script to fail to load at all for most users who can't reach the MCM, giving most users missing type errors. Removing the lock stopping MCM from loading will do nothing, because the script it's waiting for is critical for the mod to work at all anyway, you would just get a MCM menu that controls nothing instead.

I haven't found the solution yet, but can you try 9.82 and 9.7.5 and see if those fix the issue?

Edit: The log might be useful too...

Got J working i did try jakzons that didn't work so did a save clean tried loading a older version after a few min didnt see anything load so quit an said f it re added your latest opened dd mcm to do a quick edit a min later enslaved kicked in jackzons was removed by then.

I Forgot, SD masters reset got borked at some point in 10.0, here, this should fix it.

For everyone else who downloads this version: 10J has working intimidation dialogue, I put it back together, not complete (empty dialogue options that don't have functionality yet), more outcomes are planned, but basic functionality should exist at this point. Not really ready for testing yet, but if you want feel free to turn it on.

Intimidation likelyhood calculation is really rough. Right now, cannot intimidate while arms bound, can always intimidate with weapon equiped, speech skill helps slightly but perks don't, nude hurts, vulnerable at lvl 2 and 3 hurt. I haven't really finetuned it yet, this is mostly placeholder until I think of something better.

Fixed gag dialogue never triggering in 10x, might have fixed the issue that has been plaguing most users, not sure yet. If you were one of the users who could not reach their MCM menu, please try this version.

This version WILL need a save clean from any previous version, I changed waaaay too many dialogue fragments, everything might be broken as a result, although, testing it all is too annoying so I test it slowly over playingthrough normally.

Edit: also 2-5 new NPCs for distant sd masters, all dungeon mobs though, no civies in that list, harder to find interesting NPC's that live in a houses with cage or zaz

ehhm Yea cant realy say wether the master reset is fixed or not since i get 2 new errors.

or maybe its just one . so after waiting like 2 mins for the mcm menu to aper i played alittle than tryed to test it.

i constantly get a message about NPC arusal being to low even when the required arusal is set to 0 or 1 but. But somtimes, apears to be randomly like 1/10, it gives another error massage

And the second one sais somthing like invalid arusal target npc 40, mcm 20 after that it trys to run the enslave convo but Stops with saying no enslavement mods found ( i only have sd ). But on the same load order 10f/h(apart from master reset) and 9.82(apart from distant) worked i tried both clean save and on a new game.

oh i dont think it matters but i also have wolfclub but the esp is disabled since versions after 10 seem to need it for me atleast otherwise the mcm menu wont show up or maybe it just takes a long time like 5+ mins  and im not patiant enough