Hmm, so I have captured dreams and simple slavery installed. When I get the enslavement dialogue I get the popup box that reads "You get dragged off to be sold somewhere"  but nothing happens...

EDIT:

Ah, needed Death Alternative. Too bad, though I could get away without it...

No you don't need DA, Sold should detect correctly that you have CD and simple slavery and send you to one. I'll check to see what's going on.

Last night I found a bad bug in local enslave that I plan to fix tonight, but sold shouldn't be affected.

It worked with just CD installed. With simple slavery it seemed to need DA (though it worked even on deactivating DA's main functions)

Maybe simple slavery requires it for some reason, I don't call simple slavery through DA, so I don't see the requirement for it on this side.

However, if I can confirm it on my side, or with SS author, then I'll add a DA check so that simple slavery isn't considered an option unless you have DA installed.

Simple slavery doesn't are about DA. SD+ does.

SS Doesn't require DA, No, but SS was designed to be started by DA, called only by being defeated in combat. DE calling Simple slavery is a hack, it wasn't designed to be called by other mods, or if it was I didn't see the modevent

Edit: Ohh..... the quest I call is named SSLV_DAIntScript, I wonder if that never gets inited by SS if DA doesn't exist....

For now I'll add a DA check and see if there's a way to start SS a different way.

One thing I noticed recently is that if you are using this mod with defeat, you can still get devious devices attached to you even if you are the aggressor.  I'm not sure if this happens with other mods like submit or not.  I'm gonna keep using this anyway, because this mod is just that good, but I would like it if there was an option to make you immune as an aggressor.  I can't wait until all the kinks are worked out.

One thing I noticed recently is that if you are using this mod with defeat, you can still get devious devices attached to you even if you are the aggressor.  I'm not sure if this happens with other mods like submit or not.  I'm gonna keep using this anyway, because this mod is just that good, but I would like it if there was an option to make you immune as an aggressor.  I can't wait until all the kinks are worked out.

Huh? Are you saying if defeat installed any sex can lead to DE adding items to the player? I thought I fixed that already.

I'll add a "attacker" check to the items adding anyway just to be sure, but you should only get DE adding items after a DE attack currently.

OH! Well that explains a lot.  What I meant was simply that I "defeated" an opponent, and was then equipped with a device, which didn't make sense.  I was using version 7.0, so this doesn't reflect your current version. 

As I understand it then, the current version will only equip devices if DE triggered the scene?  I've been under the impression that the newer versions weren't working for me since I never got equipped with devices during sex scenes.  Which version changed it from any scenes to only DE scenes?

OH! Well that explains a lot.  I was using version 7.0, so this doesn't reflect your current version.  As I understand it then, the current version will only equip devices if DE triggered the scene?  I've been under the impression that the newer versions weren't working for me since I never got equipped.  Which version changed it from any scenes to only DE?

I don't recall, I didn't see it quickly scanning through the changes.

I could change it back I just thought it was a bug that would interfere with other mods. If I put it back in I feel I would have to make exceptions to limit it to certain situations to prevent interruption in bad spots like CD expansion and story based mods, limiting it to the easiest sex to detect, DE source, was the easy solution at the time.

Untested Hotfix 9.7.3, haven't even tested yet, just wanted to throw this out there before someone brings these bugs up, I'll edit if I find any faults during testing tonight.

Hotfix 9.7.4:

Fixes for:

• Bug where the SD would always be chosen for local over maria, even if SD toggle was off
  • Bug where the local could trigger even without SD or maria
  • Bug where SD could trigger if you had un-installed it recently, from a save where it was active
  • Bug where sold would ignore toggles, and tunnel vision on sldiers
  • Bug where given would ignore whether the mod exists or not
  • Bug where the dialogue for given or sold (or both) would do nothing
  • Bug where one of the dialogues for sex would do nothing
  • Added a warning if simple slavery is installed but DA is not, telling you nothing might happen and to disable SS in the future
  • Added local maria toggle, so you can turn off local maria without slider requirement

This is mostly the fault of me moving scripts back and forth from unfinished 10.0 to 9.X and back again, esp got confused, scripts were changed part way, ect.

Edit: I added a Trapped in rubber check too, so you shouldn't get approached for enslavement while wearing the suit, but I haven't tested that yet either.

Edit 2: yeah go figure, loc/given/sold is still bugged where you can enter one if you have one mod installed but turned off, i'll fix that for next version.

This is what I get for always testing with all of the mods installed, you guys should have told me this stuff earlier, those of you who only use 1-2 of the given mods, I think these bugs have been here since the begining.

Edit 3: daymoyl.esp instead of esm, fixed for next release

At this point might as well wait for the next version.

Edit 4: Finishing for tonight, the only enslave I checked that is still broken alone is slaverun, sometimes triggers nothing.

Cannot test SS without DA, crash on game save, you're going to have to test it or wait, or live without SS

Edit: 9.7.5 fix found here

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial(v9.7.4 Full).7z

Hi,

Using 9.7.3 (think there's a typo in the file version btw) I was approached by a hydra slave. She was wearing:

xx004001

xx002001

xx00500B

00103941 - vanilla prisoner cuffs i think

xx = zaz pack

Edit: On another note, have you seen this mod Verstort: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2126-slavetats-events-bridge/

Could be quite useful for DE purposes ;)

I'll double check those specific items later, but DE checks for keywords when looking at items on slaves.

six zaz keywords are used for detection: gag, wrists, belt (even if nobody uses the zaz belt much), blindfold, yoke, collar

I can't see the 4 DD keywords because chase put them in an array that's defined in the esp, so I can only see/change them from CK, but I'm willing to bet armbinder, gag, collar, and blindfold were what they were, maybe harness instead of blindfold, or hood. I should probably add some items to that list, since it's possibly too small right now.

I'm stuck between two philosophies for items on NPC stopping the attack: bondage items preventing attack and items showing the NPC is owned and (likely) trained

The reason the second philosophy exists is because some mods don't provide ways for me to detect NPC behavior, so that I don't have to detect based on gear they wear, ect

Vanilla prisoner cuffs shouldn't count because they have no keyword, and I don't think they should count natively because they don't force an animation like zaz cuffs do, you can jus wear them as braclets, and if they were strong enough to break out then they can still attack the player. Might still add a animation detection as a middle solution, however.

As for slavetats, I saw that mod but I didn't see a need to really figure out what it does since the slatetats author said they would put in a general event that I can use anyway, no point in adding another dependency or developing for it when it won't be required in one version release.

ok.

Just a heads up though. From the mod page:

This is a simple mod that listen to events and call the SlaveTats API, making it easy to developers to add SlaveTats support without adding a mod dependency.

Right, but the upcoming change to slavetats proper doesn't require a mod dependency either, I can detect it without even a soft mod form lookup because it's just a standard modevent, which you can catch so long as you know the name used for it.

Looking at the front page of Slavetats event bridge, It's incomplete and only provides a modevent support for adding tattoes to the player, which I don't plan on adding right now because I would need to think of a context and dialogue for adding tattoos to the player. The change to slavetats that I need, which isn't yet provided by event bridge, is a way to detect when they change, so I can detect if the player is wearing certain tattoos only when they change, which is as infrequent as needed.

I'm concerned that if I don't have a way to detect when slavetats changes them, then I have to check every X seconds which is expensive, and I'm already checking too much stuff that doesn't change enough every X seconds. I might start building it before I can detect when tattoos change, but it will be default off since most users will find the papyrus load too heavy.

Right, but the upcoming change to slavetats proper doesn't require a mod dependency either, I can detect it without even a soft mod form lookup because it's just a standard modevent, which you can catch so long as you know the name used for it.

Looking at the front page of Slavetats event bridge, It's incomplete and only provides a modevent support for adding tattoes to the player, which I don't plan on adding right now because I would need to think of a context and dialogue for adding tattoos to the player. The change to slavetats that I need, which isn't yet provided by event bridge, is a way to detect when they change, so I can detect if the player is wearing certain tattoos only when they change, which is as infrequent as needed.

I'm concerned that if I don't have a way to detect when slavetats changes them, then I have to check every X seconds which is expensive, and I'm already checking too much stuff that doesn't change enough every X seconds. I might start building it before I can detect when tattoos change, but it will be default off since most users will find the papyrus load too heavy.

If its off, then it wouldn't have any papyrus load at all then? Sorry for the silly-sounding question, but reading through the thread, I got the impression that some DE scripts exert a papyrus load even when toggled off? 

If its off, then it wouldn't have any papyrus load at all then? Sorry for the silly-sounding question, but reading through the thread, I got the impression that some DE scripts exert a papyrus load even when toggled off? 

Pretty much correct, if it's off it won't be zero additional load, just very small (one condition check (boolean compare, lightest condition))

I think I've been careful to make sure code that doesn't have to run is skipped when the option is not selected. The only exception to this that I can think of is the equipment check, needed for vulnerability checking, still happens even if you set vulnerable to lvl 0 (always vulnerable), but that's an edge case, I'm not even sure anyone uses that.

Edit: ran into an issue with implementing slavetats, waiting for assistance, on hold for now.

@Verstort I have a problem...

When the enslavement dialogues trigger, for me, the dialogues complete, the NPC says he has a friend looking for a skave or some similar dialogue, then... nothing happens.

Could you tell me if it's normal, or an issue with my setup, and if so what's the likely cause?

I have the last version, with devious loot, captured dreams and wolfclub installed...

When the enslavement dialogues trigger, for me, the dialogues complete, the NPC says he has a friend looking for a skave or some similar dialogue, then... nothing happens.

Could you tell me if it's normal, or an issue with my setup, and if so what's the likely cause?

I have the last version, with devious loot, captured dreams and wolfclub installed...

I thought I fixed this issue, but maybe not, wouldn't be the first time.

That dialogue sounds like distance given, of which only SD+, wolfclub, and Devious cidhna can be called through. If those mods you listed are the complete list of what you have it should have started wolfclub, if I'm right your papyrus log should show a fragment error.

You said latest version, but not if you cleaned the save from an earlier version. An old version of some of the scripts could cause this issue too, and I think I forgot to remind people to save clean for 9.7.4, which is probably required.

You can double check by turning on the debug text in the MCM debug submenu, turning all mods except for those three to OFF in the enslave menu, turning up the enslave rate, and savescumming through an approach a few times. Wolfclub had its own specific dialogue before I made given, I added given but I'm not sure which one is bugged yet, I'll test tonight.

That dialogue sounds like distance given, of which only SD+, wolfclub, and Devious cidhna can be called through. If those mods you listed are the complete list of what you have it should have started wolfclub, if I'm right your papyrus log should show a fragment error.

You said latest version, but not if you cleaned the save from an earlier version. An old version of some of the scripts could cause this issue too, and I think I forgot to remind people to save clean for 9.7.4, which is probably required.

You can double check by turning on the debug text in the MCM debug submenu, turning all mods except for those three to OFF in the enslave menu, turning up the enslave rate, and savescumming through an approach a few times. Wolfclub had its own specific dialogue before I made given, I added given but I'm not sure which one is bugged yet, I'll test tonight.

Oh I have the same thing, but i thought it was a feature that hadn't been implemented yet (I have wolfclub, SD+ and cidhna). If it helps I have 9.6, so it might have been added since then? I can't really keep track of the features and changelogs sometimes. They really need compiling, dating and maybe thrown into your signature if you aren't keen to start a new thread. Maybe when 10 comes along with it's intimidation stuff you could start a new one and label it v1_"date", with a list of all current features.

@Verstort I have to retry with papyrus logs on. I usually turn them off for performance.

But I made the egregious mistake of running loot, wich means my load order is completely destroyed and half my mods don't work properly right now, so it will take me a bit to reproduce.

Note that I didn't have enslaved before, am starting off a clean (vanilla) save to do my testing, so the issue of clean save is moot here.

Oh I have the same thing, but i thought it was a feature that hadn't been implemented yet (I have wolfclub, SD+ and cidhna). If it helps I have 9.6, so it might have been added since then? I can't really keep track of the features and changelogs sometimes. They really need compiling, dating and maybe thrown into your signature if you aren't keen to start a new thread. Maybe when 10 comes along with it's intimidation stuff you could start a new one and label it v1_"date", with a list of all current features.

Given and sold have been working for me since... 8.0 or earlier. I think they would probably have worked up to 9.1 but then I backported 10.0 scripts to make 9.21 and most of the following 9.X versions, and since I messed with the fragments in 10.0 some of them don't activate in 9.X correctly, at least that's my assumption.

50-75% of bugs I fix are found by myself, and I play with 10.0 since I'm looking for dialogue bugs too, so bugs limited to 9.X are sometimes missed by me, hence the last hotfix.

@Verstort I have to retry with papyrus logs on. I usually turn them off for performance.

But I made the egregious mistake of running loot, wich means my load order is completely destroyed and half my mods don't work properly right now, so it will take me a bit to reproduce.

Note that I didn't have enslaved before, am starting off a clean (vanilla) save to do my testing, so the issue of clean save is moot here.

Just double checking, a non-clean save would explain the hotfix not working. Too often bugs listed here are limited to one user as a result of unstable game or corrupted save, or some other cause that doesn't effect my game so I can't test it. Since more than one user is experiencing this bug it it's probably replicatable by me so I can fix it directly, might not need as much information from you guys.

Edit: Problem found but solution made the problem worse, still working.

Given and sold have been working for me since... 8.0 or earlier. I think they would probably have worked up to 9.1 but then I backported 10.0 scripts to make 9.21 and most of the following 9.X versions, and since I messed with the fragments in 10.0 some of them don't activate in 9.X correctly, at least that's my assumption.

50-75% of bugs I fix are found by myself, and I play with 10.0 since I'm looking for dialogue bugs too, so bugs limited to 9.X are sometimes missed by me, hence the last hotfix.

Strange, i'll see if the same thing happens with he newest version in my next playthrough. It might be worth pointing our that the "sold" option works for me, and links to simple slavery every now and then. It's just the "given" scenario.

Hi, im totally new to this mod and i am having some issues...my character is locked , i mean it just cant move, i dont know if its because of a first person mod or something else, in this situation the only think i can do is teleport the character to his master constantly and interract with him...so in this situation i cant realy make the character escape xD.

Edit : I've just dowloaded your latest unofficial patch and it  kinda unlock the situation for now,  it seems that things happens faster, and the character is unlocked...did the patch changed some seetings i may  have   changed too much? thx for your amazing work anyway!

Edited by Horikase

Sorry for the double post but i noticed something weird, when the character change his master , you can get free from the devices he put you , but after that you sill have those the previous one put, and so my character still has her arm tied and i cant use my inventory, maybe their is something i didnt understand...sorry for the double posts

Hi, im totally new to this mod and i am having some issues...my character is locked , i mean it just cant move, i dont know if its because of a first person mod or something else, in this situation the only think i can do is teleport the character to his master constantly and interract with him...so in this situation i cant realy make the character escape xD.

Edit : I've just dowloaded your latest unofficial patch and it  kinda unlock the situation for now,  it seems that things happens faster, and the character is unlocked...did the patch changed some seetings i may  have   changed too much? thx for your amazing work anyway!

I don't recall the original mod locking the player controls, and my unofficial version doesn't touch player controls in the game either. Not sure what happened, but I don't think DE is the cause. In my personal experience, installing and removing mods on an old save can kick some other partially dormant mods into action, presenting odd behavior.

Sorry for the double post but i noticed something weird, when the character change his master , you can get free from the devices he put you , but after that you sill have those the previous one put, and so my character still has her arm tied and i cant use my inventory, maybe their is something i didnt understand...sorry for the double posts

Most mods (SD included) clean up after themselves, removing mod specific and situation specific items when they're done, like SD removing the collar. Deviously enslaved doesn't remove items from the player before starting enslavement, partly because I'm too lazy to keep a list of items put on the player by DE and partly because it's not really relevant: most users use other mods that add items to the player before an enslavement, so DE isn't the only source, and the real issue is that the items get in the way of specific functionality of specific mods, and those mods should be checking the items because they know the full requirements of their mod and the situations, and should check if these items get in the way on their end since DE isn't the only entrance into their mod, and not the only way to get random DD/Zaz items put on the player.

I'll consider adding item removal of specific items (armbinders, yoke, ect) at the start of SD in the future, I've just been putting it off.

Ok thanks for the repli, nevermind i  managed to remove it by playing the game hehe, at least i can use the inventory now xD...i tought the big list of Item in Devious Device management menu (devide underneath 1 and 2) were menu where you could manually remove some stuff, but  didnt use it since i just didnt understand how it works...can you pls tell me or lead me  were i can find some explenations? Thank's a lot !