Started a new game due to a vanilla skyrim bug (i was able to fix later).

The mod didn t work.

Reloaded old install ...sometimes it works sometimes it does not ....

P.S. awww there's a new update sorry.... still haven't tried that.

I will soon and then report eventual issues.

P.P.S: selfish request for the future when stuff will settle up if possible:

More McM descriptions

Less verbose debug messages...

I skipped the previous fix, because I have not experienced any problems. It might be a good idea to compare logs from  9.42 against the one I have in my game.

I will get back to you, if something points out.

Oh good, there's at least one user who has no issues with 9.4? Was starting to worry that I had made some change that restricted it to work with my computer only.

Continued yesterdays last character with 9.2. Have loaded and unloaded five times with DE running properly each time with no init message. The log has changed:

[06/10/2015 - 07:15:27AM] [CRDE] onUpdate

[06/10/2015 - 07:15:27AM] [CRDE] Maintenance

[06/10/2015 - 07:15:32AM] Error: crdedistantenslavescript.canRunSold() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

stack:

[crdeModsMonitor (39000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.checkStatuses() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 265

[crdeModsMonitor (39000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.Maintenance() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 214

[crdeStartQuest (390048E0)].crdestartquestscript.Maintenance() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 38

[crdeStartQuest (390048E0)].crdestartquestscript.OnUpdate() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 63

[06/10/2015 - 07:15:32AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"

stack:

[crdeModsMonitor (39000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.checkStatuses() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 265

[crdeModsMonitor (39000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.Maintenance() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 214

[crdeStartQuest (390048E0)].crdestartquestscript.Maintenance() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 38

[crdeStartQuest (390048E0)].crdestartquestscript.OnUpdate() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 63

[06/10/2015 - 07:15:32AM] Error: crdedistantenslavescript.canRunGiven() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

stack:

[crdeModsMonitor (39000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.checkStatuses() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 266

[06/10/2015 - 07:15:32AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"

stack:

[crdeModsMonitor (39000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.checkStatuses() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 266

[06/10/2015 - 07:15:37AM] [crdemcmscript ]: Registered Deviously Enslaved at MCM.

[06/10/2015 - 07:16:03AM] [CRDE] dhlp: False weapon: TRUE

[06/10/2015 - 07:16:03AM] [CRDE] Player is armed, protected

That was a bug in 9.21 and/or 9.1 that I never found a solution for. I can't even remember if I fixed it on my end in 9.3 or if I left it alone because I couldn't reproduce.

If it only shows up once near the top of the script it might not cause any issues at all acutally, and the only issues it might cause are leaving the mod confused as to what kind of enslavement type you can get. If you turn local and sold all the way down do you get the given dialogue and enslavement properly? You need SD or Wolfclub for given ( < 9.3). Likewise, can you get the sold dialogue? Need simple slavery, Maria's eden, or captured dreams.

Edit: the toggles for those options have to be on too, as well as the sliders above 0.

P.S. awww there's a new update sorry.... still haven't tried that.

I will soon and then report eventual issues.

P.P.S: selfish request for the future when stuff will settle up if possible:

More McM descriptions

Less verbose debug messages...

I can make better MCM descriptions, sure. I might move the debug toggle to the debug submenu and add options so you can pick and choose which debug types you don't want/need to show up, sure, but I want more information not less normally. If only I had a real debugger to work with...

I currently have Deviously Enslaved on my "Recommended to Remove" list of mods.  This is because the version that I looked at made it possible to literally bring the papyrus engine to a stop.  I PM the original author and described the problem.

I see a lot of activity on this thread and I am wondering if this issue has been fixed so I can remove it from the Not Recommended list.

For me to remove it, you must have restricted the OnUdatexxx to something > 30 seconds so your mod is not hogging too much papyrus time.

I currently have Deviously Enslaved on my "Recommended to Remove" list of mods.  This is because the version that I looked at made it possible to literally bring the papyrus engine to a stop.  I PM the original author and described the problem.

I see a lot of activity on this thread and I am wondering if this issue has been fixed so I can remove it from the Not Recommended list.

For me to remove it, you must have restricted the OnUdatexxx to something > 30 seconds so your mod is not hogging too much papyrus time.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40916-deviously-enslaved-v104-1715/?p=1169419

This response I made, about someone asking if the issue you posted, is still mostly relevant with the newer versions. I've made changes that should have reduced the papyrus load significantly, and added checks to limit DE activity as much as possible when other mods are busy, but the default refresh rate is still 8 seconds and can be changed by the user if they want to reduce the frequency of activity.

I'll consider reducing the default to 15 seconds in the future, but so far every user complaint I've received on the subject is about lack of activity, not the inverse, so I've left the default set low. (speaking about when the mod works, not the recent issues with 9.3+)

I'm still new to mod development, if you had a suggestion for detecting nearby NPCs that doesn't rely on a loop I would accept your help gladly, but right now I don't see a lighter way to detect when the player is near NPCs for attack that isn't as heavy on papyrus.

Side note: I added several Mia's lair specific checks to help compatibility since official 1.04, but I don't get much user feedback related to Mia's lair. I haven't tested them myself in awhile, and I might be missing spots where DE would still interfere.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40916-deviously-enslaved-v104-1715/?p=1169419

This response I made, about someone asking if the issue you posted, is still mostly relevant with the newer versions. I've made changes that should have reduced the papyrus load significantly, and added checks to limit DE activity as much as possible when other mods are busy, but the default refresh rate is still 8 seconds and can be changed by the user if they want to reduce the frequency of activity.

I'll consider reducing the default to 15 seconds in the future, but so far every user complaint I've received on the subject is about lack of activity, not the inverse, so I've left the default set low. (speaking about when the mod works, not the recent issues with 9.3+)

I'm still new to mod development, if you had a suggestion for detecting nearby NPCs that doesn't rely on a loop I would accept your help gladly, but right now I don't see a lighter way to detect when the player is near NPCs for attack that isn't as heavy on papyrus.

Side note: I added several Mia's lair specific checks to help compatibility since official 1.04, but I don't get much user feedback related to Mia's lair. I haven't tested them myself in awhile, and I might be missing spots where DE would still interfere.

There should be no interference with MIasLair except too much papyrus activity causing the vanilla game engine to not function well.  This will be an issue with any part of Skyrim that uses attack packages like brawls, civil war, etc.

The least papyrus impact for finding nearby NPCs is to not use papyrus at all.  Use a quest with a bunch of alias's and let the game engine fill them.  Get SLA redux and have a look at slaScanAll and it's associated script for an example.  Just change the alias conditions to suit your needs.  Avoid using faction checks in code loops.  They are expensive.  Better to put the faction checks in the alias conditions.  In my experience, you will get an order of magnitude improvement by using aliass.

I am not really sure what you are doing inside your loop, but I examined this issue in both SLA and MiasLair and unless it is important to have something happen while you are running through town, 30 seconds is more than often enough.  Stuff like bleeding and the like need more to make it more realistic.

I can't imagine why you would need any MiasLair checks.  It doesn't do anything unusual that might be a concern.  The place where DE interfered for my users was that it caused otherwise heavily modded games to stack dump.  Stack dumps fuck up everyone.  Removing DE removed the stack dumps.  Removing Wet and Cold and leaving DE also removed the stack dumps, so it is an issue of too much papyrus running.

In my view, the best way to have the least amount of game impact is to do as little as you can in papyrus and move the load to the game engine.

Hope that helps

There should be no interference with MIasLair except too much papyrus activity causing the vanilla game engine to not function well.  This will be an issue with any part of Skyrim that uses attack packages like brawls, civil war, etc.

The least papyrus impact for finding nearby NPCs is to not use papyrus at all.  Use a quest with a bunch of alias's and let the game engine fill them.  Get SLA redux and have a look at slaScanAll and it's associated script for an example.  Just change the alias conditions to suit your needs.  Avoid using faction checks in code loops.  They are expensive.  Better to put the faction checks in the alias conditions.  In my experience, you will get an order of magnitude improvement by using aliass.

I am not really sure what you are doing inside your loop, but I examined this issue in both SLA and MiasLair and unless it is important to have something happen while you are running through town, 30 seconds is more than often enough.  Stuff like bleeding and the like need more to make it more realistic.

I can't imagine why you would need any MiasLair checks.  It doesn't do anything unusual that might be a concern.  The place where DE interfered for my users was that it caused otherwise heavily modded games to stack dump.  Stack dumps fuck up everyone.  Removing DE removed the stack dumps.  Removing Wet and Cold and leaving DE also removed the stack dumps, so it is an issue of too much papyrus running.

In my view, the best way to have the least amount of game impact is to do as little as you can in papyrus and move the load to the game engine.

Hope that helps

I'm not familiar with this solution at all, I'll check it out when I can and see if I can implement it.

The Mia's lair checks are just to keep deviously enslaved from getting in the way, preventing NPCs from approach you, and stopping the code for the approach, when it shouldn't happen at all since your mod takes priority. I run checks for plenty of mods where DE could interfere.

Thanks for the help!

listen to what fishburger said. i am finally adding my exp with the mod to the table. and there is indeed gigantic impacts on the most simple npc scans(no log required). which makes the most simple peaceful walk through a village a chore for my poor little CPU.

I've always stated it's still a large papyrus draw on the game, but before now I knew of no way to mitigate it significantly.

I haven't checked to see how many of these checks I can actually move to the quest yet either, hopefully it's not as limited as conditions for dialogue...

I've always stated it's still a large papyrus draw on the game, but before now I knew of no way to mitigate it significantly.

I haven't checked to see how many of these checks I can actually move to the quest yet either, hopefully it's not as limited as conditions for dialogue...

For whatever its worth, I'd welcome a much simplified mod if it significantly reduced the papyrus load. Even one that just focused on sex and bondage without enslavements. Not because I don't appreciate your and Chase's work - it's awesome - but because I'm trying to fit it alongside a bunch of other mods already and papyrus load is a premium consideration.

I had the same problem as other users with 9.3; it was hit or miss whether DE would initialise at all on a new game save, irrespective of whether the MCM would show. I'd forgotten I had turned off debugging (have reenabled it now), will report back when I try the new versions.

I agree that making it more modular can only be a good thing, but i think things should be taken on one at a time. I thought about posting in order to help with the debugging as i am also getting issues with it not starting/firing (and CTD but not entirely sure thats caused by this), but then I would half-test it again and it would work, or it would work at times and then not others seemingly quite randomly. All of these tests weren't reliable anyway because I upgraded versions midgame as they came up.

So I think stabilising the mod's existing mechanics to act more reliably and also balance should take precedence to customization and features, even if that customization cuts down on papyrus lag (even though i have a lot of heavy mods already SD+ etc). Cursed Loot is already quite a good mediator for vulnerability and bondage sex, and this is one of the few mods that adds a more permanent danger to being bound, and therefore I don't think stripping things down to not include enslavement would be a good idea.

Also i like your ideas for taking the mods further feature-wise. The intimidation sounds awesome and I really like what you've done so far with vulnerability.

listen to what fishburger said. i am finally adding my exp with the mod to the table. and there is indeed gigantic impacts on the most simple npc scans(no log required). which makes the most simple peaceful walk through a village a chore for my poor little CPU.

It is and it isn't. Story Events give you an additional layer of conditions. The quest itself can have conditions/filters on the title page. The reference and locale aliases have also got conditions which will have to be filled for the quest which is carrying the action to run depending on whether a particular alias is required or optional.

One might consider the comments npcs make about the naked or bound player. A hello residing on a quest that doesn't really do anything accept carry variable or dialogue, might try to start the quest(s), again giving you multiple layers of conditions/filters to play with.

yes i know. but the impact that it does at the moment is rather counterproductive. my first idea was to make separate modes for the user to pick. one for enslavement the other for sex only and so on. you get the idea. that would surely cut the draw in a third at least. 

I'll add a way to restrict the kinds of approaches you'll get (enslave/sex) in the future but I think you're overestimating how much cutting one of those out would shave off the papyrus load. The majority of the code that runs 90% of the time happens before either of those outcomes are decided, in testing and preparing, and is used by both approaches, you might reduce load by maximum 15% but that's it. For now, you should be able to restrict the mod to sex only buy lowering the enslave sliders to zero (local/given/sold) if you want to see how much less of a load you would get.

To change it, I would have to roll the dice for sex/enslave/nothing first before checking all of the other conditions to see if the player should even be approachable, which I might experiment with. Would mean the mod rolls regardless if the approach should otherwise not happen, should mean that more code is run when the mod should stop itself, unless isPlayerBusy() is as slow as I think it is, then it might be faster.

I agree that making it more modular can only be a good thing, but i think things should be taken on one at a time. I thought about posting in order to help with the debugging as i am also getting issues with it not starting/firing (and CTD but not entirely sure thats caused by this), but then I would half-test it again and it would work, or it would work at times and then not others seemingly quite randomly. All of these tests weren't reliable anyway because I upgraded versions midgame as they came up.

So I think stabilizing the mod's existing mechanics to act more reliably and also balance should take precedence to customization and features, even if that customization cuts down on papyrus lag (even though i have a lot of heavy mods already SD+ etc). Cursed Loot is already quite a good mediator for vulnerability and bondage sex, and this is one of the few mods that adds a more permanent danger to being bound, and therefore I don't think stripping things down to not include enslavement would be a good idea.

Also i like your ideas for taking the mods further feature-wise. The intimidation sounds awesome and I really like what you've done so far with vulnerability.

I'm out of ideas to fix the 9.3/9.4 linker issue. At this rate, unless someone tells me what causes the issue, or I find it by accident, I'm ready to revert to 9.21 and start over, and scrap what I have for 10.0. I can't build forward from that position if I can't fix the issue, because I'm not convinced that the issue is even fixable, since I don't know what causes it. I can't think of an answer for What could cause some users to randomly load a game with missing object types and fail to link objects some of the time, and not effect my game at all? If it's what other mods the user has, I haven't spotted a pattern. It's not something broken in the upload, since it wouldn't persist through 4 versions and it's the same upload method I've used since 3.0. Everything else I've tried hasn't helped.

Switching gears and trying out fishburgers method for cutting out papyrus is now my highest priority, since I'm stuck and can't do anything else to fix the issue with 9.3/9.4 at the moment.

As for fixing CTD, I have nothing to go on. Haven't yet found any solid knowledge on what exactly can cause a CTD, haven't found a single case where my DE seems to always crash, haven't found anything in any crash log that tells me anything either, haven't found any evidence that DE is the cause. Nothing to do here.

Sadly, neither 9.41 or 10.0 are working in my game at all. The MCM menu shows up, but the mod itself appears not to be functioning. Even doing something like clicking on the "Show Vulnerability Stats" in the debug section does nothing. This is in a brand new game started with 9.41 then upgraded to 10 to see if that fixed anything.

Having the same issue as someone several posts back I suspect. Relevant from log:

[06/11/2015 - 12:57:09AM] Loading game...
[06/11/2015 - 12:57:09AM] warning: Unable to get type crdedistantenslavescript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/11/2015 - 12:57:09AM] warning: Variable ::DistantEnslaveScript_var on script crdemodsmonitorscript has an invalid type crdedistantenslavescript loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[06/11/2015 - 12:57:09AM] warning: Could not find type crdedistantenslavescript in the type table in save

If it helps at all:

Using MO to install. Using papyrusutilv30.BETA4. Jcontainers 3.2.4 provided by MNC. Using Sexlab 1.59c. Using SD+ and Simple Slavery for enslavement. Mod is close to end in load order. [No other mods after it that should conflict that I can see.]

yes i know. but the impact that it does at the moment is rather counterproductive. my first idea was to make separate modes for the user to pick. one for enslavement the other for sex only and so on. you get the idea. that would surely cut the draw in a third at least. 

I'll add a way to restrict the kinds of approaches you'll get (enslave/sex) in the future but I think you're overestimating how much cutting one of those out would shave off the papyrus load. The majority of the code that runs 90% of the time happens before either of those outcomes are decided, in testing and preparing, and is used by both approaches, you might reduce load by maximum 15% but that's it. For now, you should be able to restrict the mod to sex only buy lowering the enslave sliders to zero (local/given/sold) if you want to see how much less of a load you would get.

To change it, I would have to roll the dice for sex/enslave/nothing first before checking all of the other conditions to see if the player should even be approachable, which I might experiment with. Would mean the mod rolls regardless if the approach should otherwise not happen, should mean that more code is run when the mod should stop itself, unless isPlayerBusy() is as slow as I think it is, then it might be faster.

So I think stabilizing the mod's existing mechanics to act more reliably and also balance should take precedence to customization and features, even if that customization cuts down on papyrus lag (even though i have a lot of heavy mods already SD+ etc). Cursed Loot is already quite a good mediator for vulnerability and bondage sex, and this is one of the few mods that adds a more permanent danger to being bound, and therefore I don't think stripping things down to not include enslavement would be a good idea.

I'm out of ideas to fix the 9.3/9.4 linker issue. At this rate, unless someone tells me what causes the issue, or I find it by accident, I'm ready to revert to 9.21 and start over, and scrap what I have for 10.0. I can't build forward from that position if I can't fix the issue, because I'm not convinced that the issue is even fixable, since I don't know what causes it. I can't think of an answer for What could cause some users to randomly load a game with missing object types and fail to link objects some of the time, and not effect my game at all? If it's what other mods the user has, I haven't spotted a pattern. It's not something broken in the upload, since it wouldn't persist through 4 versions and it's the same upload method I've used since 3.0. Everything else I've tried hasn't helped.

Switching gears and trying out fishburgers method for cutting out papyrus is now my highest priority, since I'm stuck and can't do anything else to fix the issue with 9.3/9.4 at the moment.

As for fixing CTD, I have nothing to go on. Haven't yet found any solid knowledge on what exactly can cause a CTD, haven't found a single case where my DE seems to always crash, haven't found anything in any crash log that tells me anything either, haven't found any evidence that DE is the cause. Nothing to do here.

Skyrim and Papyrus are quite annoying. I haven't had DE causing ctd's anytime, and 9.42 has been starting up and running smoothly here time after time with at least 15 starts today and several hours of running. Distance enslaving still isn't working for me last time I checked, but the mod just ticks along reliably. I did notice that occastionally multiple npcs enslave convo's would overlap, but that happened with earlier versions.

Anything one can do to cut out papyrus is a plus. I have noticed that there have been a lot of complaints lately on several mods about things not starting up reliably.

New report here on 9.42...

Installed on a CLEAN save (no new game this time).

for now everything seems OK: installation, mod start and so on.

Just one really small and easy thing that is a little frustrating for me.

Time after successfull dialogue is calculated in GAME minutes...

Many mods alter times and also makes it difficult to set it up easily.

Would be really awesome if the value was changed in real minutes or at least giving the chance of a higher value than 120 game minutes.

Ty a lot anyway...

I will test it more.

P.S. yes somehow the timeout runs really fast but i don t think to have mod that alters time...at max settings every 2 mins or so it triggers.

New report here on 9.42...

Installed on a CLEAN save (no new game this time).

for now everything seems OK: installation, mod start and so on.

Just one really small and easy thing that is a little frustrating for me.

Time after successfull dialogue is calculated in GAME minutes...

Many mods alter times and also makes it difficult to set it up easily.

Would be really awesome if the value was changed in real minutes or at least giving the chance of a higher value than 120 game minutes.

Ty a lot anyway...

I will test it more.

P.S. yes somehow the timeout runs really fast but i don t think to have mod that alters time...at max settings every 2 mins or so it triggers.

I'll add a MCM option for controlling how many minutes it takes, but when I choose ingame minutes it was because realtime wouldn't transfer through save files, which wasn't acceptable.

Today, I could probably change it back since I changed the code somewhat, might consider it in the future.

Didn't think there were any mods that sped up time that much, might be a bug on my end.

@ Verstort:

I'm ready to revert to 9.21 and start over, and scrap what I have for 10.0.

I agree. It seems that a generally high papyrus load causes instability. Like fishburger67 said: mods x and y together cause CTD. Remove x or y, no CTD. As painful as it may be, going back to 9.21 and looking at the quest/alias method is probably the best thing you can do for the mod, not to mention your sanity. :D

It is of no help on larger issues, but I found why distant enslavement stopped working for the last few builds with my players. This afternoon I set 'local' to 1 instead of zero. My result with versions 7 and 9.4 was a trip to a cage for sale. With local set to zero, I always got local. Set to one, I got distant enslavement.

10 also worked, thought both 9.4 and 10 didn't register nudity as a problem and report nude with a collar as a level one vulnerability. Anyway, one of my problems that I fussed about is solved.

Hang on, all of the people complaining about the 9.3/9.4 bug on the last page were still using 9.41. Does anyone still have the issue with 9.42?

It is of no help on larger issues, but I found why distant enslavement stopped working for the last few builds with my players. This afternoon I set 'local' to 1 instead of zero. My result with versions 7 and 9.4 was a trip to a cage for sale. With local set to zero, I always got local. Set to one, I got distant enslavement.

10 also worked, thought both 9.4 and 10 didn't register nudity as a problem and report nude with a collar as a level one vulnerability. Anyway, one of my problems that I fussed about is solved.

I think I only fixed that 1/0 bug for given outcomes and not for local/sold/given outcome, I'll double check. Thanks for reporting this.

There is a bug where the mod doesn't check right from the getgo what your character is wearing, so that if you load into a save where you were already naked it won't know about it until you change your equipment, haven't fixed that yet because the work around is natural.

Nude with a collar should be level 2, I'll check to see what's causing that.

Hang on, all of the people complaining about the 9.3/9.4 bug on the last page were still using 9.41. Does anyone still have the issue with 9.42?

I think I only fixed that 1/0 bug for given outcomes and not for local/sold/given outcome, I'll double check. Thanks for reporting this.

There is a bug where the mod doesn't check right from the getgo what your character is wearing, so that if you load into a save where you were already naked it won't know about it until you change your equipment, haven't fixed that yet because the work around is natural.

I did take care to put armor on and off, but the game still seemed to ignore the nudity if I was wearing a collar. Slave boots however started the enslavement convo quickly. The mod also seemed much happier if wolfclub was active than if it was not. Without it, local, given, sold came out 1/0/0 a couple of times instead of 1/35/65.

I did take care to put armor on and off, but the game still seemed to ignore the nudity if I was wearing a collar. Slave boots however started the enslavement convo quickly. The mod also seemed much happier if wolfclub was active than if it was not. Without it, local, given, sold came out 1/0/0 a couple of times instead of 1/35/65.

You have other distance mods, right? if you don't have any mods for given it'll nullify of the weight to 0 to prevent it from being a possible outcome, same with sold and local.

If WC was the only one you had, it should drop to zero, but if you had other mods that have distance outcomes, and they weren't set to zero/toggled off, then that's a bug and I'll try to replicate it.

Edit: Actually, don't think WC counts as both given and sold, so it shouldn't drop both to zero, if you check your logs do you see an error in distanceenslave?

You have other distance mods, right? if you don't have any mods for given it'll nullify of the weight to 0 to prevent it from being a possible outcome, same with sold and local.

If WC was the only one you had, it should drop to zero, but if you had other mods that have distance outcomes, and they weren't set to zero/toggled off, then that's a bug and I'll try to replicate it.

Edit: Actually, don't think WC counts as both given and sold, so it shouldn't drop both to zero, if you check your logs do you see an error in distanceenslave?

WolfClub, Pirates, and SD+. I'm thinking this morning that I'm probably just confused about the Wolfrun's presence so I removed it and loaded the game up with no changes made in DE's settings. Nudity showed up promplty this morning, but twice local, given, sold came up 1/0/0. (follower lock off). The "attacker" ran the dialog for taking ownership but did not do so. Another npc soon came over and ran the enslavement dialogue.  I reactivated WolfClub, and the first person to speak to my poor, mistreated player sent her to SS. The numbers were 1/35/65.

I might also say that I've got morality at 3 for slaving and sex and the chance of enslaving is higher that asking for sex since distant enslaving is what I wanted to check.

This morning's log entries without a few stack dumps.

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:13AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "enslaveWC" in state "" on object "crdedistantenslavescript".

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property LakeVampire on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no

longer contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property Drelas on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property LakeVampire on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property Drelas on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property canRunGiven on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property hasRunBeforeSS on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property canRunSold on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property hasRunBeforeCD on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property PlayerMon on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property SDNextMaster on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property LightFade on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property MariaMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property SDPreviousMaster on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property MCM on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property BlackFade on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property mods on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property MariaEdenScript on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property Player on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:23AM] warning: Property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:47AM] [CRDE] Init

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:57AM] warning: Property LakeVampire on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:57AM] warning: Property Drelas on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:57AM] warning: Property canRunGiven on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:57AM] warning: Property hasRunBeforeSS on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:57AM] warning: Property canRunSold on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:57AM] warning: Property hasRunBeforeCD on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:57AM] warning: Property PlayerMon on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:57AM] warning: Property SDNextMaster on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:57AM] warning: Property LightFade on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:57AM] warning: Property MariaMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:57AM] warning: Property SDPreviousMaster on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:57AM] warning: Property MCM on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:57AM] warning: Property BlackFade on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:57AM] warning: Property mods on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:57AM] warning: Property MariaEdenScript on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:57AM] warning: Property Player on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:49:57AM] warning: Property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (49010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer

contains that property

[06/12/2015 - 07:50:03AM] warning: Variable ::DistantEnslaveScript_var on script crdemodsmonitorscript has an invalid type crdedistantenslavescript loaded from save. This variable

will be skipped.

[06/12/2015 - 07:50:03AM] warning: Unable to get type crdedistantenslavescript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/12/2015 - 07:50:04AM] warning: Could not find type crdedistantenslavescript in the type table in save

[06/12/2015 - 07:50:07AM] [CRDE] onUpdate

[06/12/2015 - 07:50:08AM] [CRDE] Maintenance

[06/12/2015 - 07:50:10AM] Error: Method canRunSold not found on crdedistantenslavescript. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[crdeModsMonitor (49000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.checkStatuses() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 264

[crdeModsMonitor (49000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.Maintenance() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 213

[crdeStartQuest (490048E0)].crdestartquestscript.Maintenance() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 38

[crdeStartQuest (490048E0)].crdestartquestscript.OnUpdate() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 63

[06/12/2015 - 07:50:10AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"

stack:

[crdeModsMonitor (49000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.checkStatuses() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 264

[crdeModsMonitor (49000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.Maintenance() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 213

[crdeStartQuest (490048E0)].crdestartquestscript.Maintenance() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 38

[crdeStartQuest (490048E0)].crdestartquestscript.OnUpdate() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 63

[06/12/2015 - 07:50:10AM] Error: Method canRunGiven not found on crdedistantenslavescript. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[crdeModsMonitor (49000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.checkStatuses() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 265

[06/12/2015 - 07:50:10AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"

stack:

[crdeModsMonitor (49000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.checkStatuses() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 265

[06/12/2015 - 07:50:18AM] [crdemcmscript ]: Registered Deviously Enslaved at MCM.

[06/12/2015 - 07:54:22AM] Error: Method canRunGiven not found on crdedistantenslavescript. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[crdePlayerMonitor (49001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.rollEnslaveDialogue() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 889

[crdePlayerMonitor (49001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptEnslavementConvo() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 920

[crdePlayerMonitor (49001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.tryEnslaveEvent() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 675

[crdePlayerMonitor (49001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 164

[06/12/2015 - 07:54:22AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp152"

stack:

[crdePlayerMonitor (49001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.rollEnslaveDialogue() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 889

[crdePlayerMonitor (49001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptEnslavementConvo() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 920

[crdePlayerMonitor (49001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.tryEnslaveEvent() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 675

[crdePlayerMonitor (49001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 164

[06/12/2015 - 07:54:22AM] Error: Method canRunSold not found on crdedistantenslavescript. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[crdePlayerMonitor (49001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.rollEnslaveDialogue() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 890

[06/12/2015 - 07:54:22AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp152"

stack:

[crdePlayerMonitor (49001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.rollEnslaveDialogue() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 890

[06/12/2015 - 07:54:22AM] [CRDE] loc/give/sold(1/0/0)roll/total:(0/1)

[06/12/2015 - 07:54:22AM] [CRDE] enslave dialogue chosen at: 1

[06/12/2015 - 07:54:22AM] [CRDE] doing enslave convo with Malai'a

6_12_15_am_log.zip

I just reloaded my old character profile and tried upgrading to 9.42. It worked!  :D

The question I'm asking myself is this: when I started my game with 9.41 it also worked. I don't know when it stopped working because when I begin a game I pretty much ignore sex mods and plod through the both the start of the main quest and do A Night to Remember (for SD+). It's only then that I start letting my characters get into trouble.

At some point with 9.41 [and 10] I got the couldn't load from save errors and the mod broke.

So, will it continue working? My character's very bound fingers are crossed. Stay tuned.