Deviously Enslaved and MariaEden...

Can you deactivate the enslavement by ME Kajit-caravans? This ME-Part (whiterun-slaver) is broken.

In case you didn't figure it out on your own by now, you can turn off just the khajit enslavement option of Maria's eden in the enslavement tab of the MCM menu.

Either turn off the toggle, or turn the slider down to zero, should have the same effect.

Hello i have a few questions i could not find any info on.

In MC menu under vulnerability you have the ability to pick between level 0 up to level 4. what is what exactly?

There is player vulnerability ranging from 0-3. Does that mean you are most vulnerable at level 0 or level 3?

And npc vulnerability for enslave/sex range from 0-4 is level 0 any npc or is level 3-4 any npc?

Hard to know if the mod is working properly when you have to guess what the MC options means :D

If this has been answered before then im sorry.

Thanks for the help.

Its very nice that someone  took up the mantle to update this mod. Keep up the good work :)

In MC menu under vulnerability you have the ability to pick between level 0 up to level 4. what is what exactly?

There is player vulnerability ranging from 0-3. Does that mean you are most vulnerable at level 0 or level 3?

And npc vulnerability for enslave/sex range from 0-4 is level 0 any npc or is level 3-4 any npc?

Hard to know if the mod is working properly when you have to guess what the MC options means :D

Thanks for the help.

Its very nice that someone  took up the mantle to update this mod. Keep up the good work :)

The zero for Vulnerability has to do with the player is visibly bound. If you set it to zero, just being in Skyrim makes you vulnerable.

The other numbers have to do with morality and relationshiprank to player. The numbers for morality in Skyrim haven't much to do with ethical behavior, the game uses them for something or other. If an npc has a morality of 3, which most do, and you've set the max morality of sex or enslave to 2, most npcs will not enslave or proposition you. The relationshiprank slider is an experiment. A number of npcs from mods start the game above zero even though they've never met the player. This setting allows those and other npcs to grab the player. Say you've met and helped Ysoldi. She is a friend, but will she pass up the commercial opportunity the player as runaway slave might represent?

Latest version isn't showing up on MCM for me (first time I've had this problem), checked the logs and see lots of this even after all the initial mod loads are finished.  Other mods are active now doing their thing (checking NPCs, cursed loot stuff) in case that's blocking the MCM setup.??

[06/16/2015 - 05:11:23PM] Error: crdemodsmonitorscript.finishedCheckingMods() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[crdeMCM (6800BF4F)].crdemcmscript.OnConfigInit() - "crdemcmscript.psc" Line ?
[crdeMCM (6800BF4F)].crdemcmscript.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
[crdeMCM (6800BF4F)].crdemcmscript.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
[06/16/2015 - 05:11:23PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[06/16/2015 - 05:11:23PM] mcm:mods not finished yet

Thanks for idea, kinda stuck on this one (done clean save, new start, new start + save and reload etc.)

Has anyone else had a problem with Defeat and this mod?  I started a new game and everything was running smooth until a bit later in the game.  Defeat would not activate at knockdown.  The enemies would simply attack a second time and send my character into a blackout state from Death Alternative.  Sometimes enemies would be friendly.  I tried a few fixes and what finally got Defeat acting properly again was turning off this mod.  I like the idea of this mod and would like to use it but can't if it overrides Defeat.

Verstort if you have specific questions to my problems please let me know.  I'm not super technical but I will try to answer to the best of my ability.

Unofficial version 9.6 (Bug fixes, MCM cleaning, testing possible speedup)

Changes since 9.5:

• Fixed Zaz bondage furniture as a vulnerability, Now works as level 3 vulnerability
  • MCM cleaning, added some missing tooltips
  • Fixed the pirate enslave toggle using the wrong variable, showed the wrong state
  • Untested: agreeing to sex might no longer force aggressive animations
  • Possible speedboost in mods at the cost of added errors(shouldn't matter) at the start of the log, just testing the waters for now

Experimenting with fishburgers' solution is going slow, cannot seem to reset the alias once it gets filled, so you can only get attacked by one NPC ever, the first one you get close to.

Even if I get the alias solution to work, I need to find a way check if the player is in a faction when that faction is a property of a script, rather than just a faction loaded in the creation kit. If I can't get that to work than fishburgers faction check solution won't work because I won't make any of these mods a hard requirement.

Figured I could move these fixes to 9.X for testing, since 10.0 is moving too slowly.

If you see errors about missing esp, and you do not have that esp, then you should be fine. if you have that mod installed then let me know, it shouldn't happen.

Friendly reminder: Save cleaning is recommended, and if you play with a mod that isn't already checked by this mod, like Isle of Mara, turn off DE for the duration of the quest/scene/playthrough unless you want DE to get in the way.

Thanks for the help.

The zero for Vulnerability has to do with the player is visibly bound. If you set it to zero, just being in Skyrim makes you vulnerable.

The other numbers have to do with morality and relationshiprank to player. The numbers for morality in Skyrim haven't much to do with ethical behavior, the game uses them for something or other. If an npc has a morality of 3, which most do, and you've set the max morality of sex or enslave to 2, most npcs will not enslave or proposition you. The relationshiprank slider is an experiment. A number of npcs from mods start the game above zero even though they've never met the player. This setting allows those and other npcs to grab the player. Say you've met and helped Ysoldi. She is a friend, but will she pass up the commercial opportunity the player as runaway slave might represent?

Vulnerability ranges from 0 to 4, from 0 not visibly vulnerable and the mod does nothing, to 4 where your arms are bound and are wearing additional slave gear. Right now it doesn't affect the chance of getting approached, all it's there for is so that several MCM options can limit what outcomes you get at what level, for instance some users wasnted to limit the change of being approached for enslavement unless their arms are tied (>3) or are wearing some other restrictive  device (>2), others wanted to be approachable at any vulnerability (0)

Morality and relationship are in vanilla skyrim, morality describes what conditions a NPC is willing to commit a crime from 4 (never) to 0 (at any time). It's not a perfect match, but since they are more willing to commit crimes I figured we could use that as a metric for their willingness to enslave the player.

Relationship ranges from -3 (rival) to 4 (ally), same limitation. I didn't think the dialogue in the mod was suitable for being approached by friends and allies of the player, but enough users wanted control over that feature for me to put in a slider to set the limit wherever you want.

Latest version isn't showing up on MCM for me (first time I've had this problem), checked the logs and see lots of this even after all the initial mod loads are finished.  Other mods are active now doing their thing (checking NPCs, cursed loot stuff) in case that's blocking the MCM setup.??

[06/16/2015 - 05:11:23PM] Error: crdemodsmonitorscript.finishedCheckingMods() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/16/2015 - 05:11:23PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:

Thanks for idea, kinda stuck on this one (done clean save, new start, new start + save and reload etc.)

Still not sure what causes invalid object errors. Can't replicate on my end, haven't found the pattern in user reports, not much I can do at this point. Sorry.

Has anyone else had a problem with Defeat and this mod?  I started a new game and everything was running smooth until a bit later in the game.  Defeat would not activate at knockdown.  The enemies would simply attack a second time and send my character into a blackout state from Death Alternative.  Sometimes enemies would be friendly.  I tried a few fixes and what finally got Defeat acting properly again was turning off this mod.  I like the idea of this mod and would like to use it but can't if it overrides Defeat.

Verstort if you have specific questions to my problems please let me know.  I'm not super technical but I will try to answer to the best of my ability.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen defeat work in a long time either. I have no idea what could actually cause DE to stop defeat from working, but I'll see if I can find the problem on my end. What version of defeat are you using? Is there anything interesting in your papyrus log if you try to get defeat started with DE debug turned on?

Thanks for finding this!

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial(v9.6 Full).7z

Unofficial version 9.6 (Bug fixes, MCM cleaning, testing possible speedup)

Come to think of it, I haven't seen defeat work in a long time either. I have no idea what could actually cause DE to stop defeat from working, but I'll see if I can find the problem on my end. What version of defeat are you using? Is there anything interesting in your papyrus log if you try to get defeat started with DE debug turned on?

Thanks for finding this!

Here is a break down of what happens.  I'm running Death Alternative and I have Defeat to trigger when character is in bleedout.  Then I have SD+ and a few other triggers for blackout state.

1.  Get into a fight.

2.  Lose fight.

3.  Character falls to prone state and enters bleedout mode in DA.

4.  Character gets back up in a few seconds (3 to 4 seconds I guess).

5.  Enemies attack again.

6.  Lose second fight.

7.  Character enters blackout mode.

8.  A random DA event occurs.

I'm not certain about the papyrus log.  I've never compiled one, my mods mostly run smoothly and I don't have many major issues.  However when I open the console right after a fight during the bleedout state there is something like "CDRE"... player busy or something along those lines.

I've since removed the mod, sorry, I don't have more info.

stack:
stack:

Still not sure what causes invalid object errors. Can't replicate on my end, haven't found the pattern in user reports, not much I can do at this point. Sorry.

Yep no problem.   Just curious so I can play around with it, what is it doing?  Checking that all other mods have finished before trying to complete itself (just going by var names and messages)?

If I know more, can try some other fixes out.

1.  Get into a fight.

2.  Lose fight.

6.  Lose second fight.

I'm not certain about the papyrus log.  I've never compiled one, my mods mostly run smoothly and I don't have many major issues.  However when I open the console right after a fight during the bleedout state there is something like "CDRE"... player busy or something along those lines.

the opposite of how things go for me. i barely ever enter DA events. usually something else steps in and interferes like Defeat or DCL for example.

another thing  you suggested save cleaning for this update. how should i perform in this time of development?

should it just be: disable mod in mcm>wait>save>exit game>deactivate mod in mod manager>load> wait> save>exit game>delete scripts and all files associated with the mod>load> save , done.

now the update can be installed or did i make a mistake in the order of the steps somewhere?

please correct me if that's the case.

also note my current version that i am using is 9.5 on an mostly fresh new game.

stack:
stack:

Yep no problem.   Just curious so I can play around with it, what is it doing?  Checking that all other mods have finished before trying to complete itself (just going by var names and messages)?

If I know more, can try some other fixes out.

Not sure. Warning, speculation. I don't know enough about how skyrim works internally.

finishedCheckingMods is a boolean variable that is true when crdemodsmonitorscript is done checking what 3rd party mods you have.

It's not a function, yet the line "Error: crdemodsmonitorscript.finishedCheckingMods() being called on an invalid object" indicates that either A the script engine is confused and thinks the variable is a function call or more likely B the script engine doesn't have a template for the script loaded so it guesses it's a function instead of a variable. Why would the script engine not know what the script looks like? First guess would be that the game cannot find either the script or the script type on the disk, but since it doesn't happen to everyone we know it's not because the file is missing. Second guess would be the script hasn't been loaded yet by the time the MCM goes looking for it, which is still possible, but why would it load slower for some users? If it is a case of the script taking too long to load, I would just have to slow all the other scripts down to give it time to load, which I've done before.

Invalid object is undefined. I haven't found information on how/why/when a object is considered "invalid". It shouldn't be before the variable is initialized, because then it should just be None which would be a different error, unless the papyrus language defines an object that hasn't been created yet, but is reserved in the symbol table, as "invalid" for some reason related to how papyrus handles variables, but since there is no language reference I can't confirm anything.

1.  Get into a fight.

2.  Lose fight.

6.  Lose second fight.

the opposite of how things go for me. i barely ever enter DA events. usually something else steps in and interferes like Defeat or DCL for example.

another thing  you suggested save cleaning for this update. how should i perform in this time of development?

should it just be: disable mod in mcm>wait>save>exit game>deactivate mod in mod manager>load> wait> save>exit game>delete scripts and all files associated with the mod>load> save , done.

now the update can be installed or did i make a mistake in the order of the steps somewhere?

please correct me if that's the case.

also note my current version that i am using is 9.5 on an mostly fresh new game.

Disabling the mod just stops the loop from working, that's all. It doesn't stop the other scripts running in the background or clear variables or anything.

I'm not sure load order matters, since we use the resources of various mods but we don't really need to wait for those mods to start for anything we use. Personally, I normally run DE dead last in the load order, and therefor after every mod DE uses, but I'm not sure it affects anything.

My save clean is much simpler than yours, I just use save tool to clean the scripts and forms from the save. It doesn't work for all mods but I haven't found it to fail for DE cleaning so far.

Two ways to use save tool (works for me, I'm sure someone would say that I'm doing something wrong):

clean automatically: uninstall the mod you want to clean off, load save in game, make new save, load new save in save tool and hit "fix all #", then save, done

clean manually: filter scripts (for DE use "crde") then delete the forms, then save, done

Well FYI, just installed your latest version 9.6 and on a new save it loaded in the MCM fine.  9.5 had the above problem and new start didn't fix it, but this time it did iwth 9.6 hehe.  Maybe with luck it will work for the others with the prob.

Cheers.

Heads up, I really appreciate that you are continuing the work. :)

One thing though: Would it be possible to customize the vulnerability settings a bit more via MCM?

Example: Earlier version had it so only DD and naked would count as vulnerability, but "wandering in the city without a weapon of murder" would not. ;) Right now, a weapon equipped seems to protect you even when naked&deviced.

Heads up, I really appreciate that you are continuing the work. :)

One thing though: Would it be possible to customize the vulnerability settings a bit more via MCM?

Example: Earlier version had it so only DD and naked would count as vulnerability, but "wandering in the city without a weapon of murder" would not. ;) Right now, a weapon equipped seems to protect you even when naked&deviced.

I haven't used it in awhile, and I can't check it right now, but I'm pretty sure there is a weapon protection MCM option that sets how high of a vulnerability weapons will protect you for, if you set it to zero then you should be un-protected if vulnerable.

I haven't tested it in awhile, I may have left out level 0 as an option, and I'm sure I forgot to put in -1 in case the users who always want to be vulnerable wanted weapon to be useless as well.

If you don't see the vulnerability menu in MCM then you have an old script in your save file, you need to clean your save before it will load the new options.

PSA Hijack: I haven't checked out the new Deviously cursed loot yet, so I don't know if there's anything I need to patch into DE, but if there is some new quest/situation remember to turn DE off if you don't want DE to get in the way.

However, DE already stops the player from being enslaveable while wearing most Cursed loot gear and if kimy was diligent about keywords, then DE should still work like normal and not be a problem.

PSA Hijack: I haven't checked out the new Deviously cursed loot yet, so I don't know if there's anything I need to patch into DE, but if there is some new quest/situation remember to turn DE off if you don't want DE to get in the way.

However, DE already stops the player from being enslaveable while wearing most Cursed loot gear and if kimy was diligent about keywords, then DE should still work like normal and not be a problem.

after doing more tests i discovered that DE had nothing to do with my lags.

it's some other mods doing. but now that i did (test) it sufficiently i can safely say that DE is working great for me.

better than ever.

if only i could find the source of my lags now. everything would be perfect *sigh* 

Well FYI, just installed your latest version 9.6 and on a new save it loaded in the MCM fine.  9.5 had the above problem and new start didn't fix it, but this time it did iwth 9.6 hehe.  Maybe with luck it will work for the others with the prob.

Cheers.

after doing more tests i discovered that DE had nothing to do with my lags.

it's some other mods doing. but now that i did (test) it sufficiently i can safely say that DE is working great for me.

better than ever.

if only i could find the source of my lags now. everything would be perfect *sigh*

Well that's good to hear.

I'm guessing that defeat bug is still present though, right? I haven't tested it on my end yet.

I'm guessing that defeat bug is still present though, right? I haven't tested it on my end yet.

bug?  :lol:  :sleepy:  you have no idea.. multiple SKY_ConfigManager 0001562f running scripts are killing my game performance.

and because of that my saves gain huge size. just 4 of these increased the size for 15mb. unplayable.

do you maybe know how i can stop this?. my head hurts from trying to find a solution . if it weren't for this stupid script spam i would maintain a constant 60fps at all times. -_-

bug?  :lol:  :sleepy:  you have no idea.. multiple SKY_ConfigManager 0001562f running scripts are killing my game performance.

and because of that my saves gain huge size. just 4 of these increased the size for 15mb. unplayable.

do you maybe know how i can stop this?. my head hurts from trying to find a solution . if it weren't for this stupid script spam i would maintain a constant 60fps at all times. -_-

"Sky_" suggests skyui MCM menu, which means it could be a bug related to MCM menu. Maybe skyui bugs out if you do something strange related to the MCM menu config.

I doubt it's DE, since I don't really do anything complicated with DE for MCM. MCM waiting for the mods to be checked would be the only unconventional thing, and all that does is make the script sleep 1-5 times at the start of a new game, shoudn't cause script lag more than once per game.

It's not like DE uses recursion or a un-limited array to keep track of anything, and I've never touched threading in papyrus, so I don't know how DE could cause any issues with script size, unless it was a bug with skyui's itself.

If I'm right, each mod that uses skyui should have a copy of that script, except none of them should get so massive normally, and they should stop running at some point.

If you don't see the vulnerability menu in MCM then you have an old script in your save file, you need to clean your save before it will load the new options.

Dang, that'll be it. Thought I had a clean save... thanks for the quick reply!

"Sky_" suggests skyui MCM menu, which means it could be a bug related to MCM menu. Maybe skyui bugs out if you do something strange related to the MCM menu config.

I doubt it's DE, since I don't really do anything complicated with DE for MCM. MCM waiting for the mods to be checked would be the only unconventional thing, and all that does is make the script sleep 1-5 times at the start of a new game, shoudn't cause script lag more than once per game.

It's not like DE uses recursion or a un-limited array to keep track of anything, and I've never touched threading in papyrus, so I don't know how DE could cause any issues with script size, unless it was a bug with skyui's itself.

If I'm right, each mod that uses skyui should have a copy of that script, except none of them should get so massive normally, and they should stop running at some point.

I know it is not DE. the order of events is this:

start new game, create char, configure all the mods asap via mcm, quit mcm, save, load that newest save, play for a bit (5 minutes or so flawlessly) lag starts, increasing of lag, eventually stutter starts, crash. In that order every single time. 

Anyone else having trouble accessing the MCM tabs for enslavement and debug (how ironic)? Edit: Reinstall fixed it, nevermind that.

Btw, you really, really need your own thread - people who don't check the support thread are missing out on all your awesome updates! An overview over recurring questions (vulnerabiltiy system) would save yourself time, too. :)

With Deviously Cursed Loot,

My character can be randomly raped, have extra devices put on, random comments, and well so much more...A lot has been integrated except for enslavement for wearing a device which Im not entirely sure should be something that just randomly happens due to wearing a device.

So basically what does this mod do now that it has 9 more revesions?

I'm fairly liberal with my version numbering system, most of the versions 2-8 only had 1-2 releases per large number (5.0 being the only one that went beyond 5.1 released to players).  I don't like releasing major changes with the smallest version increments available. Using Chase's numbering system I would only be up to 1.1X or maybe 1.2X in versions for reference.

If Cursed loot implements an enslavement feature with the depth of DE I will be happy to hang up this mod and switch over 100% myself, since I know she puts in 5x the work I do and pays more attention to the desires of the users than I do to the point where I may be content not having DE at all. Kimy releases more content per .1 version than I've released with several of my full releases, and she has a lot more time to work on it and dedicated beta testers.

Cursed loot can be used as a replacement so long as all you want is sex attacks, her enslavement attack is limited to SD+ last I checked, and I never got it to work. The next release of DE will have a MCM option to turn off DE sex attacks, so that you can use cursed loot and DE enslave without double dipping on the sex attacks if you'd like, although you could just turn the DE sex rate down low and let DE fill in the gaps between DCUR attacks since they are less frequent.

Most of the changes I made fall into the following:

• Added possible types of enslavement to enslavement attack (entry point for CD (will definitely add more integration when Vel releases 4.0), Simple slavery, Maria's eden sold, ect)
  • Reduced papyrus load significantly, still working on it (far less progress since most of the obvious stuff is now fixed)
  • Added enslavement related mods for detection, to reduce the need of the user turning DE off when they want to play with third party mods.
  • Added MCM control over additional requirements for sex and enslavement approach.

I didn't want to create my own thread because I didn't want to fragment the discussion between chase's thread and mine, I wanted chase to be able to walk back in and pick up where I left off in the event that I am no longer able to spend time on this mod, splintering off into my own version would reduce the chance of that significantly.