I'm running 9.42 and some parts of the mod are working well. But whenever an enslavement event occurs, it tries to start use Maria Eden. I've never had Maria Eden installed, so I don't know why DE is trying to use it. Is Maria Eden now a requirement of DE?

The followering papyrus log entries match a search for CRDE:

[06/12/2015 - 11:13:58AM] [CRDE] Init

[06/12/2015 - 11:13:59AM] [crde]in player:mods not finished yet
[06/12/2015 - 11:14:46AM] [crdemcmscript ] INITIALIZED
[06/12/2015 - 11:14:46AM] [crdemcmscript ]: Registered Deviously Enslaved at MCM.
[06/12/2015 - 11:14:47AM] [CRDE] onUpdate
[06/12/2015 - 11:14:47AM] [CRDE] Maintenance
[06/12/2015 - 11:14:47AM] [CRDE] Settings: TRUE
[06/12/2015 - 11:14:47AM] [CRDE] Mods: TRUE
[06/12/2015 - 11:14:47AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp34"
stack:
[crdePlayerMonitor (F9001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.isPlayerBusy() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 300
[crdePlayerMonitor (F9001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 127
[06/12/2015 - 11:14:48AM] [CRDE] Player: TRUE
[06/12/2015 - 11:14:48AM] [crde]in player:mods not finished yet
[06/12/2015 - 11:43:28AM] [CRDE] force greet failed, ran out of time
[06/12/2015 - 12:20:45PM] [CRDE] Err: reached Maria Eden enslave, but mod is not loaded

I'm running 9.42 and some parts of the mod are working well. But whenever an enslavement event occurs, it tries to start use Maria Eden. I've never had Maria Eden installed, so I don't know why DE is trying to use it. Is Maria Eden now a requirement of DE?

The followering papyrus log entries match a search for CRDE:

[06/12/2015 - 11:13:58AM] [CRDE] Init

[06/12/2015 - 11:13:59AM] [crde]in player:mods not finished yet

[06/12/2015 - 11:14:46AM] [crdemcmscript ] INITIALIZED

[06/12/2015 - 11:14:46AM] [crdemcmscript ]: Registered Deviously Enslaved at MCM.

[06/12/2015 - 11:14:47AM] [CRDE] onUpdate

[06/12/2015 - 11:14:47AM] [CRDE] Maintenance

[06/12/2015 - 11:14:47AM] [CRDE] Settings: TRUE

[06/12/2015 - 11:14:47AM] [CRDE] Mods: TRUE

[06/12/2015 - 11:14:47AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp34"

stack:

[crdePlayerMonitor (F9001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.isPlayerBusy() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 300

[crdePlayerMonitor (F9001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 127

[06/12/2015 - 11:14:48AM] [CRDE] Player: TRUE

[06/12/2015 - 11:14:48AM] [crde]in player:mods not finished yet

[06/12/2015 - 11:43:28AM] [CRDE] force greet failed, ran out of time

[06/12/2015 - 12:20:45PM] [CRDE] Err: reached Maria Eden enslave, but mod is not loaded

No, Maria's eden is not a requirement, this definitally shouldn't happen. I thought I fixed DE auto selecting Maria's eden when the mod isn't available, but I think I only fixed part of the problem, should be easy to fix.

No, Maria's eden is not a requirement, this definitally shouldn't happen. I thought I fixed DE auto selecting Maria's eden when the mod isn't available, but I think I only fixed part of the problem, should be easy to fix.

Which version had that problem? When I uninstalled the previous version of DE with scriptscalpel, I may have missed a few scripts.

I went through my savegame again with scriptscalpel, and now DE seems to be working properly. So I guess your fix for this issue was successful. :-)

Unofficial 9.1 patch (lesser bug fixes)

Changes since 9.0:

• . . .
  • Devious cidhna fixes, should no longer leave the player level 3 after the main quest, should now also detect some side quests and no longer interrupt.

This is a minor bug fix patch, you only really need this fix if the following apply:

• You wish to play with Devious cidhna

So... will I get into an enslavement event from devious cidhna with this mod? I didn't see anything mentioned of it in the .esp

No, not yet. Currently all DE does with Devious cidhna is stop itself from interfering if it detects certain quests are active.

That bug fix was me fixing DE checking the wrong quest, a quest that didn't actually have any stages it was just holding state data, and so isRunning() on that quest was always true after you went though the first quest. Fixed it so that wasn't the case, since I only wanted one part of that quest to stop DE from running.

I want to replay through the whole thing so I don't get spoilers of the new quest, and I can double check (actually test) that the current stages checks are working, before I integrate the new quest into DE as an eslavement option. Maybe I could put the pirate quest in right now, will consider for next version.

Edit: I'm not sure what you expected to find searching the esp, if devious cidhna was listed as a master for Deviously enslaved then it would have to be installed for Deviously enslaved to not crash on start up, which would be undesirable since we want it to be optional.

If you're interested in digging, the code we use to detect optional mods, including cidhna, is found in crdeModsMonitorScript.psc.

Thanks, I am trying to figure out what mod to use in addition to DE to get tit to work fully. One of the mods that I have been looking at has been HYD Slave girls, paradise halls, wolf club and slaverun, but I don't really want to change whiterun and I also don't want to just be the ones enslaving people when it comes to paradise halls and I don't want to remove OBIS for wolfclub and apparently slave girls is just an mod for immersion but what does DE do with it exactly?  

So... will I get into an enslavement event from devious cidhna with this mod? I didn't see anything mentioned of it in the .esp

No, not yet. Currently all DE does with Devious cidhna is stop itself from interfering if it detects certain quests are active.

Thanks, I am trying to figure out what mod to use in addition to DE to get tit to work fully. One of the mods that I have been looking at has been HYD Slave girls, paradise halls, wolf club and slaverun, but I don't really want to change whiterun and I also don't want to just be the ones enslaving people when it comes to paradise halls and I don't want to remove OBIS for wolfclub and apparently slave girls is just an mod for immersion but what does DE do with it exactly? 

I added the devious cidhna pirate enslave as an option a few versions back, on the previous subject of discussion.

"tit"? Is that short for a specific mod or your playing character? Oh you mistyped "it", meaning the mod. Is the mod not working for you? Please update to 9.42 and post a payprus log of a non-working game.

As for what DE does with most of these mods: Deviously enslaved has the problem that it is designed to run all the time, and always attempt to find NPCs to enslave the player, regardless of faction, situation, NPC type, ect. This makes for some immersion breaking encounters when a NPC, that is gagged and tied up, or in some other way intended to be a slave, is chosen by Deviously enslaved to approach and attack the player, when they are clearly incapable of attacking anything because they themselves are a slave.

Most of those mods are just exclusions cases where I want to DE to stop working to maintain immersion, since I don't think a slave that is tied up in a pillory should be able to approach the player, for example. Hydra's Slave girls, the mod that adds slave owners and slaves all over skyrim, the purpose was both to identify slaves to stop them from approaching the player and to identify slavers to give them a higher than normal change to approach the player. Since hydra slavegirls has slavers and they are fairly easy to detect, I thought I would add them to the list of NPCs that should attempt to enslave the player more often, since that is their design in the mod.

I found there were some slaves in hydra slavegirls that weren't tied up in enough gear to count as a slave through the standard xaz item detection, so I had to detect them with a faction to not miss any.

I added the devious cidhna pirate enslave as an option a few versions back, on the previous subject of discussion.

"tit"? Is that short for a specific mod or your playing character? Oh you mistyped "it", meaning the mod. Is the mod not working for you? Please update to 9.42 and post a payprus log of a non-working game.

As for what DE does with most of these mods: Deviously enslaved has the problem that it is designed to run all the time, and always attempt to find NPCs to enslave the player, regardless of faction, situation, NPC type, ect. This makes for some immersion breaking encounters when a NPC, that is gagged and tied up, or in some other way intended to be a slave, is chosen by Deviously enslaved to approach and attack the player, when they are clearly incapable of attacking anything because they themselves are a slave.

Most of those mods are just exclusions cases where I want to DE to stop working to maintain immersion, since I don't think a slave that is tied up in a pillory should be able to approach the player, for example. Hydra's Slave girls, the mod that adds slave owners and slaves all over skyrim, the purpose was both to identify slaves to stop them from approaching the player and to identify slavers to give them a higher than normal change to approach the player. Since hydra slavegirls has slavers and they are fairly easy to detect, I thought I would add them to the list of NPCs that should attempt to enslave the player more often, since that is their design in the mod.

I found there were some slaves in hydra slavegirls that weren't tied up in enough gear to count as a slave through the standard xaz item detection, so I had to detect them with a faction to not miss any.

Okay, so some mods are just there to have an higher chance of an particular NPC to enslave the player while with some mods it can be taken further by not only having that particular NPC enslave the player but also result in an event to have them be enslaved in an scenario related to an slavery mod DE can recognize, is that correct?

Unofficial version 9.5 (Requested MCM and small bug fixes)

Going with the assumption that 9.42 is more stable for some users, with only the distance enslave type bug remaining, going to stick with it instead of reverting.

Changes since 9.42:

• Added a MCM option to change the duration you can be approached before it times out (and reduced default from 30 to 15) (range is 5-600 in-game minutes, increment is 5)
  • Possible state fixes to Distance enslave, might fix some users being unable to get distance enslave
  • cleanup/fixes to weight system.
  • Other small fixes I may have forgotten about.

I know it's small, spent most time dicking around trying to get fishbuger's system to work but can't get the alias to fill. The alias isn't None, but the object reference I try to get from it is, can't seem to get it to fill with actors for some reason. Anyway, that functionality is going to be experimental and full of bugs since I have to move every single condition I can do the less intuitive alias conditions list, and since I can't merge changes to an esp, I either have to work on top of the unfinished 10.0, wait until after 10.0, or dump 10.0 dialogue, so It might be awhile off before you see it.

Completely forgot about MCM tooltips, ask if you have questions :P

Okay, so some mods are just there to have an higher chance of an particular NPC to enslave the player while with some mods it can be taken further by not only having that particular NPC enslave the player but also result in an event to have them be enslaved in an scenario related to an slavery mod DE can recognize, is that correct?

Yeah, I normally try to detect the following things from any mod once I decide to add it:

• Is there a situation where I don't want DE to interfere (quest, situation) since random enslavement can really screw up some other mods
  • Is there an NPC I don't want to approach the player
  • Is there an NPC I want to count as a slaver
  • Is there an item I want to count toward vulnerability, NPC or player
  • Is there an entrance into a slavery system I can use

Would add more slavery entrances but rare, not all of them are designed to be entered outside of specific situations, ect.

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial (9.5 Full).7z

Out of curiosity, what furniture is actually considered for the Xaz furniture vulnerability thing? I spawned a Crux Rope and used it, but DE still showed me as 0 vulnerability. I then tried a Prison Overhaul pillory with the same result.

Oh that doesn't work.

Furniture is only used as a condition to mark NPCs as slaves, but doesn't act as a vulnerability on the player, I put that in and forgot to test it then kept forgetting to fix it.

Sorry. <_<

Update:

I deleted all old saves so i could test only with one.

The mod this time seems stable it loaded every time.

So i started noticeng minor issues:

Only problem i start suspecting is a bug is the timeouts.

To test it more i tried to set mcm to maximum chances with lowest restrictions.

Then i put the mcm at 120 in game minutes.

The mod activated about every 30 seconds and not less...

In the original mod there was indeed a similar problem, where many approaches triggered few seconds after another, but after 2 or 3 the timeout worked.

In this new the timeout is so short that is difficult to say if its the same things happening.

When the force greet starts but the chracter enters a dialogue, debug says the approach is restarting while instead it goes on with dialogue and if unable react as if the player left dialogue (equipping devices for example).**

Out of curiosity, what would be distant enslavement or what is called is? and how is related with Captured Dreamshot?

It never triggered to me.

Update:

I deleted all old saves so i could test only with one.

The mod this time seems stable it loaded every time.

So i started noticeng minor issues:

Only problem i start suspecting is a bug is the timeouts.

To test it more i tried to set mcm to maximum chances with lowest restrictions.

Then i put the mcm at 120 in game minutes.

The mod activated about every 30 seconds and not less...

In the original mod there was indeed a similar problem, where many approaches triggered few seconds after another, but after 2 or 3 the timeout worked.

In this new the timeout is so short that is difficult to say if its the same things happening.

When the force greet starts but the chracter enters a dialogue, debug says the approach is restarting while instead it goes on with dialogue and if unable react as if the player left dialogue (equipping devices for example).**

Out of curiosity, what would be distant enslavement or what is called is? and how is related with Captured Dreamshot?

It never triggered to me.

Distance enslave is where the person who approaches you enslaves you then moves you to another location for your enslavement to take place, more like being captured and transported than enslaved. Given and Sold are distance enslave options where as local is legacy (SD+ and Maria)

I wanted to extend the possible list of NPCs that could enslave the player beyond just the random nearby people in a town, since they often have dull lives and the sudden addition of really coarse dialogue that comes with that enslavement, from SD, that is then used by otherwise calm and peaceful, or at least neutral, characters, was offputting. I thought it might be better if the player was captured, then given to some master in a castle or something, but then I only put in 7-15 hard coded values into possible NPCs to be sent to (SD+), and nobody offered alternatives so the list is a little small.

Then I realized I could use the same logic on other mods, having an NPC capture you to be sold to a slave market (Simple slavery) or sold to the khajit (Maria's eden) for example. Captured dreams specifically has an entry point into debt slavery with master that was intended to be used by immerslave: alternate start, as a way to start you in the game as a indebted slave. I just reused it as an entry point for sold, following the logic that you were kidnapped and sold for money to master, now you have to work it off.

I should probably expand the possible dialogue a bit, since there is currently only one possible line of dialogue for most of these, but low priority, and I hate writing dialogue.

As for timeouts: I'm pretty sure I've never touched this code. For the longest time I thought the code wasn't implemented because I couldn't find all of it, and I'm still not sure I know where all of it is. Right now, I would rather spend my time on other parts of the mod than try to organize and understand that section of code.

Resetting the approach during the dialogue will not cancel the dialogue, my reasoning was that you are already being talked to, it would be strange for the approacher to suddenly get amnesia and forget why he approached you, especially since it would trigger naturally if you were at the tail end of the approach timer. Adds to the complexity of dialogue conditions as well.

Edit: top of the page hijack:

9.5 released last page if you missed it http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40916-deviously-enslaved-v104-1715/?p=1210618

Edit: top of the page hijack:

9.5 released last page if you missed it http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40916-deviously-enslaved-v104-1715/?p=1210618

:OOO

Every time i post seems i miss the newest release :(

Can i install over 9.4 or do i need a clean save?

I would clean save, since this one has the menu item you wanted with ability to control how long approach takes.

I'm still not 100% sure what conditions a clean save is really required for. Sometimes MCM menu updates fine, sometimes scripts update fine, still not sure what cases break.

i play around for a bit. get enslaved and then out nowhere a girl spawns. she kills my slaver(spoilsport) and saves me? i never ever had that happen before. oh and my game get's very laggy just before it crashes at that moment. can somebody tell me what this is and where it's from? thanks

Sounds like maria's eden defeat, if you talk to someone while you're being captured they might try to help you, but I've never known the npc to just spawn out of nowhere, then again I've never seen an npc come to the player's aid, normally the player has to approach them.

That's the only thing I can imagine would fit the description.

i play around for a bit. get enslaved and then out nowhere a girl spawns. she kills my slaver(spoilsport) and saves me? i never ever had that happen before. oh and my game get's very laggy just before it crashes at that moment. can somebody tell me what this is and where it's from? thanks

Sounds like maria's eden defeat, if you talk to someone while you're being captured they might try to help you, but I've never known the npc to just spawn out of nowhere, then again I've never seen an npc come to the player's aid, normally the player has to approach them.

That's the only thing I can imagine would fit the description.

but i don't have maria eden installed O_O edit: i m scared

Cleaned save,

installed new version

It started (this time surprisingly said dev enslaved was starting but didn t say there was a new MCM registered, yet after some ttime the MCM appeared).

If i tried this procedure 3 versions ago would result in the mod not working....so seems  that is fixed.

The new MCM option says its a timeout for searching duration....

English is not my first Language, but seems to me it's something related on how long the mod keep searching before stopping and applying the event unsuccessful timeout..

But in that would not make sense in game so i guess it does something else.

Mostly because i got less debug messages.

P.S: since the mod was running smooth i could also tests more features like CD enslavement and the 2 vanilla and most if not all the vulnerability/reputation sliders.....

Eveything worked fine

Oh that doesn't work.

Furniture is only used as a condition to mark NPCs as slaves, but doesn't act as a vulnerability on the player, I put that in and forgot to test it then kept forgetting to fix it.

Sorry. <_<

Aw.

Now that you say that, you make me wish that the player could interact with NPC slaves like NPCs can interact with the player.

HI this is my first post on this site i, so care big wall of text ahead. I testet out different combinations of mods and right know i feel like a found a good setup for me but it has a missing spot wich your mod would fill perfectly. its set up so that submid and cursed loot equip progressive gear on my pc both ending in an armbinder at wich point i want your mod be the brige and lead from armbinder to sd+.but i just cant get it to work in the last few days i testet many versions of your unnoficial releses.

versin 5,somthing works but makes my pc sound like its melting and couses a wierd sexlab animation bug where it changes quicly betwenn animations once or twice

versin 9,21 works to a degree but has some wierd settings on maria eden i cant turn to zero (i dont have ME only sd+ for  enslavment) and some other minor bugs i cant quit recall sry

version 9,4 9,41  9,42 and all have problems starting up for me  somtimes i get no massage at all  but the mcm menu pops up  somtimes no massage and no mcm menu but even with the mcm menu apering the mod doent start (no debug messenges after turning them on and no events )

Version 9,5 got the start up massage about versin 1.04 but the mcm menu never apered  trying to save and relode ( note not a new safe im lv15 with the rest of my mods alredy set up and working) did nothing then i exited the game and ran fnis (i think your mod doesnt require it but i figuered why not ) and after that i was unable to load anything XD it would always ctd on load so i removed your mod ran Fnis gain and evrything worked fine again.

I dont know if any of this is helpfull to you, but i think its realy cool you took over this mod and realy hope it all turns out well.
i think the alias method sounds promissing but im an absulute programming noob so what do i know i just hear no papyrus activity but still the same functinality XD .
right now i think your mod alredy does what i want it to do --> armbinder in towns --> enslavement     armbinder in dungeons enslavment after submid calmed the enemys (dont know if that works but it works to activate the sd dialog to start enslavment after the enemys equipped an armbinder and are callmed for a few seconds.)
f i could just get it to work XD
Oh and none of this is in anyway a complaint or anything just trying too share information

and again sry for so much Text and probably typos

Edited by Stormbro

Version 9,5 got the start up massage about versin 1.04 but the mcm menu never apered  trying to save and relode ( note not a new safe im lv15 with the rest of my mods alredy set up and working) did nothing then i exited the game and ran fnis (i think your mod doesnt require it but i figuered why not ) and after that i was unable to load anything XD it would always ctd on load so i removed your mod ran Fnis gain and evrything worked fine again.

Did you clean your savegame?

Took me a couple minutes for me to the MCM to appear

But in case you are not so lucky you can Always force its registration with console command:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

It Always solved mcm registration issues for me.

Except for new games where for some reason it takes 2 reload before adding all the MCM menus but i use 200 mods.

Cleaned save,

installed new version

It started (this time surprisingly said dev enslaved was starting but didn t say there was a new MCM registered, yet after some ttime the MCM appeared).

If i tried this procedure 3 versions ago would result in the mod not working....so seems  that is fixed.

English is not my first Language, but seems to me it's something related on how long the mod keep searching before stopping and applying the event unsuccessful timeout..

P.S: since the mod was running smooth i could also tests more features like CD enslavement and the 2 vanilla and most if not all the vulnerability/reputation sliders.....

Eveything worked fine

The menu option controls how long the mod waits for the approach to connect with the player before giving up. After approach has started, it has X in-game minutes for the approacher to reach you and enter dialogue before the approach is canceled. The approach uses in-game minutes, minutes in tamriel, not minutes in the real world, and minutes in tamriel move a lot faster than real world minutes, something like 2-3 seconds to every in-game minute, at least that's what I get on my computer.

You said the approach was canceling too fast before in one of your posts, set it to 60 in-game minutes which should be twice as long as it was previously. If 600 isn't enough I'll increase the limit in the next version.

Oh that doesn't work.

Sorry. <_<

Aw.

Now that you say that, you make me wish that the player could interact with NPC slaves like NPCs can interact with the player.

There is some mod that lets me tease gagged slaves by asking them questions and listen to them muffle back at me, but a mod that provides more interaction would be nice, I agree.

HI this is my first post on this site i, so care big wall of text ahead. I testet out different combinations of mods and right know i feel like a found a good setup for me but it has a missing spot wich your mod would fill perfectly. its set up so that submid and cursed loot equip progressive gear on my pc both ending in an armbinder at wich point i want your mod be the brige and lead from armbinder to sd+.but i just cant get it to work in the last few days i testet many versions of your unnoficial releses.

versin 5,somthing works but makes my pc sound like its melting and couses a wierd sexlab animation bug where it changes quicly betwenn animations once or twice

versin 9,21 works to a degree but has some wierd settings on maria eden i cant turn to zero (i dont have ME only sd+ for  enslavment) and some other minor bugs i cant quit recall sry

version 9,4 9,41  9,42 and all have problems starting up for me  somtimes i get no massage at all  but the mcm menu pops up  somtimes no massage and no mcm menu but even with the mcm menu apering the mod doent start (no debug messenges after turning them on and no events )

I dont know if any of this is helpfull to you, but i think its realy cool you took over this mod and realy hope it all turns out well.

i think the alias method sounds promissing but im an absulute programming noob so what do i know i just hear no papyrus activity but still the same functinality XD .

right now i think your mod alredy does what i want it to do --> armbinder in towns --> enslavement     armbinder in dungeons enslavment after submid calmed the enemys (dont know if that works but it works to activate the sd dialog to start enslavment after the enemys equipped an armbinder and are callmed for a few seconds.)

f i could just get it to work XD

Oh and none of this is in anyway a complaint or anything just trying too share information

and again sry for so much Text and probably typos

FNIS should have no effect on Deviously enslaved because DE provides no animations, that's weird. The act of resetting the game, in order to run FNIS, sounds more likely the cause of the fix.

If by "weird settings" in 9.X you mean the settings are greyed out in the menu, that's normal. I never put Given ME enslave in the mod properly, just put the MCM option there for when I do get around to putting it in.

I haven't tested in awhile, but calming an aggressive humanoid (bandit, wizard, vampire) should still be able to trigger DE. Non-humanoid creatures aren't included in DE's available race check, so you can't get SD enslavement from falmer through DE for instance. You can turn on the debug menu to see if there are any causes of enslave not working in real-time, most likely it's just taking too long for the short calm effect, but could be something else like morality too high or not high enough arousal, ect.

Did you clean your savegame?

Took me a couple minutes for me to the MCM to appear

But in case you are not so lucky you can Always force its registration with console command:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

It Always solved mcm registration issues for me.

Except for new games where for some reason it takes 2 reload before adding all the MCM menus but i use 200 mods.

I slowed down DE's initialization in 9.42 because I couldn't rule out the possibility that the issue in 9.3/9.4 was caused  by part of the mod taking too long and breaking a different part. MCM should have slowed down as a result, but not that long. I'm running with nearly 100% of the mods used by DE and it doesn't take so long that I have to trigger it manually, on new games it's always caught up by the time every other mod is finished with their own notifications.

There is a bug though, I rarely notice it outside of testing: Sometimes, when loading a new or cleaned save, that currently doesn't have DE, it will take over 1 minute, up to 5 minutes, for the MCM menu to show up. I haven't seen this bug in several versions, I thought it was a fluke since it would only reliably show up on one specific testing save. I found I could stop it from happening on all saves I made after by allowing the init process to finish, no more notifications showing up, then wait an extra 10-30 seconds before making the save, in theory SkyUI should be done by that point, so I wouldn't save in the middle of a script for instance.

I'm not certain the bug was caused by SkyUI not being finished, and not sure if this slow menu load bug is the same one you guys have now, just thought I should mention it. The MCM should load slower in 9.42/9.5 than it used to, but only 2-15 seconds slower.

No i did not use a clean save is one required even if the safe never had a Version of De? i waited for atleast 5 mins and like i said no other mods where starting up they where all alredy installed. does De only work on a New game? i' ll test the console comman once i get home.

Cleaned save,

installed new version

Eveything worked fine

The menu option controls how long the mod waits for the approach to connect with the player before giving up. After approach has started, it has X in-game minutes for the approacher to reach you and enter dialogue before the approach is canceled. The approach uses in-game minutes, minutes in tamriel, not minutes in the real world, and minutes in tamriel move a lot faster than real world minutes, something like 2-3 seconds to every in-game minute, at least that's what I get on my computer.

You said the approach was canceling too fast before in one of your posts, set it to 60 in-game minutes which should be twice as long as it was previously. If 600 isn't enough I'll increase the limit in the next version.

I guess i said it wrong.

(despite this is useful anyway).

I mean that when engagement are successfull and completed shortly after another one starts....even with timeout seto to 120 minutes in game..

That is the only strange thing.

Like if the parameter was ignored often and only the "unsuccessfull" one was considered in its place.

Cleaned save,

installed new version

Eveything worked fine

I guess i said it wrong.

(despite this is useful anyway).

I mean that when engagement are successfull and completed shortly after another one starts....even with timeout seto to 120 minutes in game..

That is the only strange thing.

Like if the parameter was ignored often and only the "unsuccessfull" one was considered in its place.

Oh, timeout.

Yeah, timeout is either not implemented correctly or I don't understand it either. The code to handle the timeout is spread out and I've left all of it alone since I didn't care enough about the function to organize it once I found it.