I have same problem of monoman even with the new update on a clean save...

-1 Mcm menu is registered

-no other message about deviously enslaved installation

-mod doesn t do anything

You mean 9.3 isn't working but 9.21 was? (ignoring the ME issues you had)?

I haven't found a reason for 9.3 not working, googling the errors gives me very few examples of other people having very dissimilar issues, unless you guys are all running out of date mods, and I can't reproduce it on my end.

I didn't change anything so major in 9.3, I added a few MCM options and a few checks, no big changes to the core of the mod so I don't know how it could have influenced the mod's ability to load. If anything, 9.3 should run cleaner because I double compiled every script to make sure everything was up to date (since 9.21 was backported from 10.0, and I thought some of the issues you guys had could have been from a mis-coppied script)

I'll keep testing, but since I can't reproduce it on my end and I can't interpret the errors I have no immediate solution except to revert to 9.21

Everyone: Please test on new save as well as clean save, I know I've been repeating that and it isn't always helping, but I prefer to know 100% that save corruption cannot be a factor since save cleaning is not perfect. Personally, I got real sick of reporting bugs with other mods to their authors only to find out that when I tested it on a new save it worked fine, I always test on new saves now just to avoid the annoyance of knowing several hours were wasted finding the cause of a bug that doesn't exist.

Edit: I'll try refreshing the esp, recompiling everything, and release it again with MD5 just to help eliminate the possibility of creation kit nonsense and file corruption, should be up in a few hours.

This is skyrim. It doesn't always make sense. Normal issues of cause and effect don't always apply. This evening it has been working perfectly since the last time I brought it up: at least four hours.

I noticed that the "debug in the console" button is greyed out part of the time. Also sometimes if you turn off on-screen debugging, it keeps running for several minutes. I think I remember that it would go for a few seconds, but I had it going for around three minutes just now.

The strange thing about this is that DE doesn't ALWAYS fail to initialize. I had to revert to an earlier save due to problems with Sexlab's crosshair function (that thing that lets you change NPC voice, SoS stuff, and Cumshot transgender status), and I managed, after about a dozen Skyrim loads, to get the initializing message.

All I can say is thank fuck for the 'Uncle Sheo' line of mods. That made sitting through the load screens much more tolerable.

Unofficial version 9.4 small bug fixes

Really small release:

• (Maybe) Fixed a bug where the mod wouldn't start properly if you don't have Maria's eden
  • Added Maria's eden training quest check
  • Fixed the sexlab approach interupt stopping an approach if ANYONE nearby had sex, not limited to player
  • MCM tweaks

Unless recompiling and resetting the esp does it, this shouldn't fix the issue with 9.3 not showing up, still not sure what the cause of that is. Might as well try this version but don''t get your hopes up.

On the other hand, please tell me if that fixed it.

MD5 is 49f759a82a267417fb4b6c65ae4fe9a9

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial(v9.4 Full).7z

The latest update CTD on install on a clean save.

After 1-2 seconds the game starts it CTD (i guess when tries to install the mod).

(for me only original version worked, while all the unofficials didn t do anything unless i had maria but could be just a coincidence....)

P.S: only thing not updated i am not using yet is latest zaz animation since it was released few days ago and seems its giving problems ....

Papyrus.1.log

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2015-06-06T11-30-34.txt

Yea, somethings still not right I think. Seems to start and work ok sometimes and then doesn't the next time. Stood around again naked in the bannered mare for about 5 mins wearing a collar and wasn't approached. Disabled and re-enabled the mod in the MCM. Turned on debug output and output to console but there wasn't any output at all. Latest log still has funky errors: 

Line 21: [06/06/2015 - 02:42:55PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "enslaveWC" in state "" on object "crdedistantenslavescript".
Line 23: [06/06/2015 - 02:42:55PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::DistanceEnslave_var" on object "crdeplayermonitorscript"
Line 24: [06/06/2015 - 02:42:55PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "DistanceEnslave" on object "crdeplayermonitorscript"
Line 25: [06/06/2015 - 02:42:55PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PlayerMonitorScript_var" on object "crdeplayerscript"
Line 26: [06/06/2015 - 02:42:55PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PlayerMonitorScript" on object "crdeplayerscript"
Line 27: [06/06/2015 - 02:42:55PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Maintenance" in state "" on object "crdestartquestscript".
Line 28: [06/06/2015 - 02:42:55PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Monitor_var" on object "crdetopicstartfragment"
Line 29: [06/06/2015 - 02:42:55PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Monitor" on object "crdetopicstartfragment"
Line 30: [06/06/2015 - 02:42:55PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script crdetopicstartfragment to  (980022F1) because their base types do not match
Line 4610: [06/06/2015 - 02:48:12PM] Warning: Unable to get type crdeplayermonitorscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
Line 4611: [06/06/2015 - 02:48:12PM] Warning: Unable to get type crdeplayerscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
Line 4612: [06/06/2015 - 02:48:12PM] Warning: Could not find type crdedistantenslavescript in the type table in save
Line 4613: [06/06/2015 - 02:48:12PM] Warning: Could not find type crdetopicstartfragment in the type table in save
Line 4614: [06/06/2015 - 02:48:12PM] Warning: Could not find type crdeplayerscript in the type table in save
Line 4615: [06/06/2015 - 02:48:12PM] Warning: Could not find type crdestartquestscript in the type table in save
Line 4616: [06/06/2015 - 02:48:12PM] Warning: Could not find type crdeplayermonitorscript in the type table in save

Also getting ctd on load sometimes though I can not say for certain that it's DE. 

Yea, somethings still not right I think. Seems to start and work ok sometimes and then doesn't the next time. Stood around again naked in the bannered mare for about 5 mins wearing a collar and wasn't approached. Disabled and re-enabled the mod in the MCM. Turned on debug output and output to console but there wasn't any output at all. Latest log still has funky errors: 

Line 21: [06/06/2015 - 02:42:55PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "enslaveWC" in state "" on object "crdedistantenslavescript".
Line 23: [06/06/2015 - 02:42:55PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::DistanceEnslave_var" on object "crdeplayermonitorscript"
Line 24: [06/06/2015 - 02:42:55PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "DistanceEnslave" on object "crdeplayermonitorscript"
Line 25: [06/06/2015 - 02:42:55PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PlayerMonitorScript_var" on object "crdeplayerscript"
Line 26: [06/06/2015 - 02:42:55PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PlayerMonitorScript" on object "crdeplayerscript"
Line 27: [06/06/2015 - 02:42:55PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Maintenance" in state "" on object "crdestartquestscript".
Line 28: [06/06/2015 - 02:42:55PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Monitor_var" on object "crdetopicstartfragment"
Line 29: [06/06/2015 - 02:42:55PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Monitor" on object "crdetopicstartfragment"
Line 30: [06/06/2015 - 02:42:55PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script crdetopicstartfragment to  (980022F1) because their base types do not match
Line 4610: [06/06/2015 - 02:48:12PM] Warning: Unable to get type crdeplayermonitorscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
Line 4611: [06/06/2015 - 02:48:12PM] Warning: Unable to get type crdeplayerscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
Line 4612: [06/06/2015 - 02:48:12PM] Warning: Could not find type crdedistantenslavescript in the type table in save
Line 4613: [06/06/2015 - 02:48:12PM] Warning: Could not find type crdetopicstartfragment in the type table in save
Line 4614: [06/06/2015 - 02:48:12PM] Warning: Could not find type crdeplayerscript in the type table in save
Line 4615: [06/06/2015 - 02:48:12PM] Warning: Could not find type crdestartquestscript in the type table in save
Line 4616: [06/06/2015 - 02:48:12PM] Warning: Could not find type crdeplayermonitorscript in the type table in save

Also getting ctd on load sometimes though I can not say for certain that it's DE. 

Well, it was worth a shot. Since I still don't know what can cause that issue I can't really fix it yet.

I've always suspected that DE can cause CTD, but since I get random CTD without DE I could never verify. I like mods too much to disable them all long enough to find the source(s).

I don't actually know all cases that cause CTD, might be time to buckle down and get on finding it though.

The latest update CTD on install on a clean save.

After 1-2 seconds the game starts it CTD (i guess when tries to install the mod).

(for me only original version worked, while all the unofficials didn t do anything unless i had maria but could be just a coincidence....)

P.S: only thing not updated i am not using yet is latest zaz animation since it was released few days ago and seems its giving problems ....

Your issue looks different.

You have "unable to link types ... in State "" ..." errors while everyone else has variable in object errors. Odd, since I don't use any state constructs in DE at all.

However, DE actually runs on your install, you make it to

"mcm:mods not finished yet

[CRDE] Init"

But you get an "crdemodsmonitorscript.finishedCheckingMods() being called on an invalid object" errors. finishedCheckingMods is a variable, not a function, so the scripting engine cannot even see into the correct type to identify that. I have no idea what would cause the script engine to inaccurately attribute the type of a script at load time.

Great, another issue I can't reproduce and don't know the cause of.

Bear in mind, this save isn't completely clean, you have Racemenu and Frostfall missing errors in this log, you should probably try to fix those, or if you don't have the mod anymore, at least clean them off.

The new ZAZ needs the kinks worked out, yes. I wouldn't install it yet.

Guest Real

Any chance of the updates going into a download page for tracking reasons? Following a topic is troublesome because it spams the update bell.

The first time I loaded 9.4 with an old save, it worked quickly and well. Later I loaded a save with it already installed and though it showed up in the mcm it did not give in initialization message and did not run: ebug screen showed nothing and nobody hit on my player. After that I fixed up three clean saves with pdt (three locations and two different characters). With all three saves, 9.4 gave the message it was initializing. If you checked the mcm right then the top level showed it was there, but it was blank. If you closed the menu and waited a bit, DE disappeared even though 'sqv crdemcu showed that quest was running. It didn't reappear if you waited.

With the old, unclean save the mcm menu was there, but whether any thing happened was a coin toss.

Bear in mind, this save isn't completely clean, you have Racemenu and Frostfall missing errors in this log, you should probably try to fix those, or if you don't have the mod anymore, at least clean them off.

The new ZAZ needs the kinks worked out, yes. I wouldn't install it yet.

Consider the other papyrus was for version 9.3 and it actually had same problem i had with 9.3.

The 9.4 CTD happens only with 9.4..i can reinstall 9.3 on clean save and provide papyrus if needed.

I have some mods wiich recent updates introduced frostfall and racemenu compatibility.

I don't run any of those (i use ECE instead of racemenu) so i will have to wait they fix the papyrus spam.

So its probably some of them....but i installed other mods since then and didn t have any problems.

That save was a brand new game of 2 days ago in wich in installed Dev enslaved 9.3 that had the exact same issue.

So to provide that papyrus:

-i uninstalled 9.3

-loaded that save.

-Wait 48 hours in game

-saved

-proceeded to clean with save tool

-loaded

-wait 48 hours

-intalled 9.4

v 9.04
Not worked with Zaz Animation Pack [2015-06-02] 6.05.
Lots of mistakes:

[06/07/2015 - 02:35:19PM] warning: Property DistantEnslaveScript on script crdemodsmonitorscript attached to crdeModsMonitor (5F000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/07/2015 - 02:35:19PM] warning: Property Vars on script crdemodsmonitorscript attached to crdeModsMonitor (5F000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/07/2015 - 02:35:19PM] warning: Property Aroused on script crdemodsmonitorscript attached to crdeModsMonitor (5F000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/07/2015 - 02:35:19PM] warning: Property MCM on script crdemodsmonitorscript attached to crdeModsMonitor (5F000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

With Zaz Animation Pack [2015-06-02] All OK.

Still haven't found the cause of the issue for those of you who have issues with 9.3 and 9.4, since I can't reproduce the issue on my end I can't try fixing anything either without pushing it to you guys to test, so I'm going to skip a step.

If any of you guys are willing to test something, I want to see if you guys get the same issue on 10.0, which is nowhere close to being ready for release, but I want to know if it has the same issue before I continue working on it.

I'm concerned the problem is a corrupted esp, since the esp is what typically connects scripts to quest objects, but the last time the esp got corrupted in 5.2 I had to completely revert to a clean esp to fix the issue, which meant dumping the changes I made and starting over. If that's the case here I want to know if 10.0 is safe before I continue making these slow and annoying changes.

This 10.0 release is pre-alpha, and is unsafe to use on a permanent save. Do not overwrite a save you care about while you have it installed, since I'm not done making new scripts and erasing old scripts yet.

if 10.0 works for you I know the esp is to blame and I can keep working on 10.0 and 9.41 should also work for you. The 10.0 esp is based off of 9.1 for reference.

9.41 is the exact same as 9.4 but with the esp from 9.1 re-initialized, If it fixes the issue then I know it was the esp that was to blame.

If neither of these help you, then the issue is in the scripts, and I'll just have to pick over the script code with a fine comb, even though nothing between 9.21 and 9.4 looks suspicious at all.

If you don't want to install a new version, but you still want to help, can I get precise answers to the following questions from users who have the errors:

Which DE Mod version gives you issues (which version have you been testing on)?
If you used an unofficial version before the version you have now, which version did you last use that didn't have issues?

If you started using unofficial after 9.21, have you tried 9.1/9.0?
Which of the following are the issues present on: New game, clean save, old save (previous DE version installed, which version?)
What Versions of the following do you have: PapyrusUtils, SKSE, SkyUI, Maria's Eden, Sexlab Aroused (old or redux), ZazAnimations, Cursed loot (if everything is up to date, you can just say that.)

Does the issue present if you pre-install version 9.1 before installing 9.4 (old save)
Which Memory patch are you using?

Sorry for putting so much work on you guys, but since I can't reproduce it on my side I really have no way to actively debug it myself.

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial (9.41 Full).7z

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial (10.0 Unstable Testing Alpha).7z

Thanks Verstort. Tested version 10 there. I tested 4 times, loading the same clean save with 3 stages of testing. My character just escaped SD enslavement so she's still wearing an iron collar and iron leg cuffs. 

stage 1: SD collar + clothes

stage 2: SD collar + naked

stage 3: I used DD cursed loots "Tie me up" button which equips everything basically. 

My character stood around for a few minutes in each stage. I Coced to the bannered mare, winking skeever, bee and barb and silver blood inn respectively. 

Test 1: Approached almost immediately

Test 2: Nothing. 

Test 3: Nothing until CTD at DD cursed loots 'tie me up' (probably should not have been poking around in the inventory at the same time)

Test 4: Nothing. 

The logs from the first test (Log 3) don't show those errors I've been getting. All others have those errors. I don't know a whole lot about modding but is something getting saved externally outside the save on the first run which might be imported when loading that same save again...

FYI version 9.21 is the last version that seemed to work consistently for me and I've been using the unofficial versions a long time now - from around version 7 from what I remember. I'm running sexlab alpha 1.60 and whatever version of papyrus utils comes with it (can never figure that out but I've had bad experiences using any of the beta versions of P. utils with SL 1.60).

SKSE 1.7.3 (memory patch enabled).

SKYUI 4.1.

ZAZ 6.04. 

Cursed loot 4.8.

Sexlab aroused version 16.

Not using ME yet. 

Going back to check out version 9.41 now. Might try clean saving a few times to see if it starts consistently on first load. 

Script.7z

Just to add to the above. Started 4 new games with the same load order (DE version 10). Coced to bannered mare and stood around naked for about 1 minutes (when DE works it seems to work almost immediately). 

1. Nothing. 

2. Approached

3. Nothing. 

4. Nothing. 

More useless logs attached. Though there is one interesting thing. On the 2nd test DE worked, those errors I've been getting are in those logs too, So perhaps those errors aren't related. 

Line 20: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "enslaveWC" in state "" on object "crdedistantenslavescript".
Line 21: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::DistanceEnslave_var" on object "crdeplayermonitorscript"
Line 22: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "DistanceEnslave" on object "crdeplayermonitorscript"
Line 23: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PlayerMonitorScript_var" on object "crdeplayerscript"
Line 24: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PlayerMonitorScript" on object "crdeplayerscript"
Line 25: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Maintenance" in state "" on object "crdestartquestscript".
Line 26: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PlayerMonitor_var" on object "crdeslaverunscript"
Line 27: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PlayerMonitor" on object "crdeslaverunscript"
Line 28: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Monitor_var" on object "crdevars"
Line 29: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Monitor" on object "crdevars"
Line 30: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Monitor_var" on object "crdetopicstartfragment"
Line 31: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Monitor" on object "crdetopicstartfragment"

Script.zip

Hmm, I know I'm bordering on spam at this stage but the problem may be compounded with an issue with the deviously helpless implementation. I got these while just standing naked in bannered mare. Nothing deviously helpless happening that I could make out. This was on a new game with no devices, just naked. 

[06/09/2015 - 01:36:57PM] [CRDE] force greet is Incomplete, 27.456852 GMin remain
[06/09/2015 - 01:36:57PM] [CRDE] dhlp suspend is active, a mod is busy

I used the Reset/resume DHLP suspend/approach option in the MCM which seems to kick start things again. 

I think to help differentiate between the two problems people who think they have the problem with initialization need to: 
1. Turn on debug output in the MCM. 
2. Exit menu. 
3. Go back to the MCM and turn on output to console (It will be blanked the first time)
4. If the mod has initialized there should be messages in the console beginning with [CRDE] every few seconds. If there are no messages at all then the mod does not seem to have started. 

Hopefully this will help diagnose the issue. 

Edit: The problem with deviously helpless may be because of the unfinished nature of version 10. May not be worth investigating at this point but the above steps are still good to see if DE is running or not. 

I made a thoroughly clean save in regard to DE. I coc'd to unownedcell and used showracemenu to create a female woodelf. Then I saved, quit and installed DE. I then loaded, quit, loaded, quit a number of times. Sitting at the end of the load order, DE started the first four times before failing. Placed where loot wanted it to be, it started the next several tries. The logs I looked at had these notices:

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:00PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "enslaveWC" in state "" on object "crdedistantenslavescript".

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property hasRunBeforeCD on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property hasRunBeforeCD on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property mods on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property SDPreviousMaster on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property hasRunBeforeSS on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property PlayerMon on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property canRunSold on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property MCM on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property BlackFade on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property LakeVampire on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property canRunGiven on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property SDNextMaster on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property Player on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property Drelas on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property LightFade on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property MariaEdenScript on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property MariaMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property hasRunBeforeCD on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property mods on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property SDPreviousMaster on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property hasRunBeforeSS on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property PlayerMon on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property canRunSold on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property MCM on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property BlackFade on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property LakeVampire on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property canRunGiven on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property SDNextMaster on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property Player on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property Drelas on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property LightFade on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property MariaEdenScript on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property MariaMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:17PM] [CRDE] Init

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:26PM] [crdemcmscript ] INITIALIZED

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:28PM] [crdemcmscript ]: Registered Deviously Enslaved at MCM.

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:28PM] [CRDE] onUpdate

[crdeModsMonitor (6A000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.checkStatuses() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 264

[crdeModsMonitor (6A000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.Maintenance() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 213

[crdeModsMonitor (6A000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 224

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:28PM] Error: crdedistantenslavescript.canRunGiven() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

stack:

[crdeModsMonitor (6A000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.checkStatuses() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 265

[crdeModsMonitor (6A000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.Maintenance() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 213

[crdeModsMonitor (6A000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 224

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:28PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"

stack:

[crdeModsMonitor (6A000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.checkStatuses() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 265

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:28PM] Mods script finished.

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:28PM] [CRDE] Maintenance

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:28PM] [CRDE] Settings: TRUE

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:28PM] [CRDE] Mods: TRUE

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:28PM] Mods script init ...

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:29PM] [CRDE] Player: TRUE

[crdePlayerMonitor (6A001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.isPlayerBusy() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 300

[crdePlayerMonitor (6A001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 127

So we're 1 for 2, only darkfender saw a significant improvement with 9.41

Thanks Verstort. Tested version 10 there. I tested 4 times, loading the same clean save with 3 stages of testing. My character just escaped SD enslavement so she's still wearing an iron collar and iron leg cuffs. 

stage 1: SD collar + clothes

stage 2: SD collar + naked

stage 3: I used DD cursed loots "Tie me up" button which equips everything basically. 

My character stood around for a few minutes in each stage. I Coced to the bannered mare, winking skeever, bee and barb and silver blood inn respectively. 

Test 1: Approached almost immediately

Test 2: Nothing. 

Test 3: Nothing until CTD at DD cursed loots 'tie me up' (probably should not have been poking around in the inventory at the same time)

Test 4: Nothing. 

The logs from the first test (Log 3) don't show those errors I've been getting. All others have those errors. I don't know a whole lot about modding but is something getting saved externally outside the save on the first run which might be imported when loading that same save again...

FYI version 9.21 is the last version that seemed to work consistently for me and I've been using the unofficial versions a long time now - from around version 7 from what I remember. I'm running sexlab alpha 1.60 and whatever version of papyrus utils comes with it (can never figure that out but I've had bad experiences using any of the beta versions of P. utils with SL 1.60).

SKSE 1.7.3 (memory patch enabled).

SKYUI 4.1.

ZAZ 6.04. 

Cursed loot 4.8.

Sexlab aroused version 16.

Not using ME yet. 

Going back to check out version 9.41 now. Might try clean saving a few times to see if it starts consistently on first load. 

I thought version 9.21 started this issue, 9.3 was tiny, adding almost no major code, same with 9.4, which makes it even weirder. If 9.21 works though that's a good sign.

Just to add to the above. Started 4 new games with the same load order (DE version 10). Coced to bannered mare and stood around naked for about 1 minutes (when DE works it seems to work almost immediately). 

1. Nothing. 

2. Approached

3. Nothing. 

4. Nothing. 

More useless logs attached. Though there is one interesting thing. On the 2nd test DE worked, those errors I've been getting are in those logs too, So perhaps those errors aren't related. 

Line 20: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "enslaveWC" in state "" on object "crdedistantenslavescript".
Line 21: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::DistanceEnslave_var" on object "crdeplayermonitorscript"
Line 22: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "DistanceEnslave" on object "crdeplayermonitorscript"
Line 23: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PlayerMonitorScript_var" on object "crdeplayerscript"
Line 24: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PlayerMonitorScript" on object "crdeplayerscript"
Line 25: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Maintenance" in state "" on object "crdestartquestscript".
Line 26: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PlayerMonitor_var" on object "crdeslaverunscript"
Line 27: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PlayerMonitor" on object "crdeslaverunscript"
Line 28: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Monitor_var" on object "crdevars"
Line 29: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Monitor" on object "crdevars"
Line 30: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Monitor_var" on object "crdetopicstartfragment"
Line 31: [06/09/2015 - 12:41:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Monitor" on object "crdetopicstartfragment"

The linker errors aren't always the same variables, I thought they use to include a missing mods reference in PlayerMonitor, which would break the whole mod, but those variables errors in your log might not stop the mod from working, just stop certain parts like distant enslave. Not sure why the non-variables look to have changed, might mean there is still corrupted information in the esp (from 9.1)

Hmm, I know I'm bordering on spam at this stage but the problem may be compounded with an issue with the deviously helpless implementation. I got these while just standing naked in bannered mare. Nothing deviously helpless happening that I could make out. This was on a new game with no devices, just naked. 

[06/09/2015 - 01:36:57PM] [CRDE] force greet is Incomplete, 27.456852 GMin remain
[06/09/2015 - 01:36:57PM] [CRDE] dhlp suspend is active, a mod is busy

I used the Reset/resume DHLP suspend/approach option in the MCM which seems to kick start things again. 

I think to help differentiate between the two problems people who think they have the problem with initialization need to: 
1. Turn on debug output in the MCM. 
2. Exit menu. 
3. Go back to the MCM and turn on output to console (It will be blanked the first time)
4. If the mod has initialized there should be messages in the console beginning with [CRDE] every few seconds. If there are no messages at all then the mod does not seem to have started. 

Hopefully this will help diagnose the issue. 

Edit: The problem with deviously helpless may be because of the unfinished nature of version 10. May not be worth investigating at this point but the above steps are still good to see if DE is running or not. 

It's not spam your scripts are useful, even if I might not see the issue at first.

Debug output is far more reliable way to determine what the mod is doing compared to waiting for an approach, I just got used to users already turning it on I forgot to mention it for the purposes of debugging this issue.

I put that devious helpess code in back awhile ago, so far I haven't seen a log that shows the DH system acting strange without also seeing some major part of the mod not working, so I doubt that system is to blame. I don't even think I have made any real changes after 9.1, although I'll go back and check.

Those lines are normal from DE, they mean an approach is active. You should be approached by a character, it should show up in your debug messages, if you're not actively been approached by the character it might be because there are several characters that will not stop what they're doing and approach you correctly, It's a known bug I'm working on fixing it, however you should still be able to walk up to them and talk to them directly to start dialogue to test if the mod is working.

Tried version 9,41 on a clean and working save:

-Install successfull

-Starting mod successfull

Then again never started as previous versions...but at least it doesn t ctd like 9.40

I think the CTD being fixed is a coincidence, forward porting an old esp shouldn't do anything to fix a crash caused by DE (then again, this is papyrus we're talking about)

Still, if you can load and play with the mod now, that's good at least.

I made a thoroughly clean save in regard to DE. I coc'd to unownedcell and used showracemenu to create a female woodelf. Then I saved, quit and installed DE. I then loaded, quit, loaded, quit a number of times. Sitting at the end of the load order, DE started the first four times before failing. Placed where loot wanted it to be, it started the next several tries. The logs I looked at had these notices:

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:00PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "enslaveWC" in state "" on object "crdedistantenslavescript".
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property mods on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property SDPreviousMaster on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property hasRunBeforeSS on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property PlayerMon on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property canRunSold on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property MCM on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property BlackFade on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property LakeVampire on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property canRunGiven on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property SDNextMaster on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property Player on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property Drelas on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property LightFade on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property MariaEdenScript on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property MariaMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:08PM] warning: Property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property hasRunBeforeCD on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property mods on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property SDPreviousMaster on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that propert
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property hasRunBeforeSS on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property PlayerMon on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property canRunSold on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property MCM on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property BlackFade on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property LakeVampire on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property canRunGiven on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property SDNextMaster on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property Player on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property Drelas on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property LightFade on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property MariaEdenScript on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property MariaMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:09PM] warning: Property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (6A010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:17PM] [CRDE] Init
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:26PM] [crdemcmscript ] INITIALIZED
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:28PM] [crdemcmscript ]: Registered Deviously Enslaved at MCM.
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:28PM] [CRDE] onUpdate
[crdeModsMonitor (6A000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.checkStatuses() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 264
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:28PM] Error: crdedistantenslavescript.canRunGiven() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:28PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:28PM] Mods script finished.
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:28PM] [CRDE] Maintenance
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:28PM] [CRDE] Settings: TRUE
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:28PM] [CRDE] Mods: TRUE
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:28PM] Mods script init ...
[06/09/2015 - 02:01:29PM] [CRDE] Player: TRUE
[crdePlayerMonitor (6A001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.isPlayerBusy() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 300

[crdePlayerMonitor (6A001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 127

Alright, so both you and Monoman are getting the same errors, although you at least made it to mods script init... hmm.

I should probably note, if isPlayeBusy() is throwing a warning that's fine, it does nothing and means nothing (isPlayerBusy() returns a true/false, and I'm ignoring it in that part of the code, and unlike most languages that would be fine with it papyrus throws a fit that you don't try to save the return value)

Where did loot put DE? I've almost always have DE at the tail end of my load order, but loot has never moved it further than 15 from the end on my install. Just make sure that all mods DE uses come before it in the load order.

Edit: Wow really, 38 people downloaded 9.41 even though it had no changes only a possible fix for this issue, I guess more people had this issue then I thought.

"Where did loot put DE? I've almost always have DE at the tail end of my load order, but loot has never moved it further than 15 from the end on my install. Just make sure that all mods DE uses come before it in the load order."

The mod index was 39 which is about half way down. It makes no sense to me that being at the end would make a difference, and I doubt that it does. 

I've spent the evening just running a single npc. I made another new character. This time I created her in LAL with 9.41 installed to start. After launching my player in the wilderness, I've played a bit. saved, quit and reloaded. I've reloaded about seven or eight times. The first time I did that, DE failed to start, but the rest of the time it started up and ran just fine. After the startup messages die down, I activate debug for a few minutes then turn it off and play for another ten or fifteen. The time It failed I waited a minute or so before shutting down, and it started up with the next load. The next several times it started fine even though the message about the mod starting did not show up every time. I used to think that if that message didn't show up, the mod hadn't started, but at least three times the mod proved to be running without the message.

Just now I loaded the last game and DE did not initialize. I loaded it three times with no luck. We got out of the chair in the Winking Skeever, moved a few feet, save quit, and reloaded.DE worked. Papyrus 0 is the result when it was working. Papyrus 1 is one of the instances where it didn't start.

Papyrus_0_1.zip

"Where did loot put DE? I've almost always have DE at the tail end of my load order, but loot has never moved it further than 15 from the end on my install. Just make sure that all mods DE uses come before it in the load order."

The mod index was 39 which is about half way down. It makes no sense to me that being at the end would make a difference, and I doubt that it does. 

I've spent the evening just running a single npc. I made another new character. This time I created her in LAL with 9.41 installed to start. After launching my player in the wilderness, I've played a bit. saved, quit and reloaded. I've reloaded about seven or eight times. The first time I did that, DE failed to start, but the rest of the time it started up and ran just fine. After the startup messages die down, I activate debug for a few minutes then turn it off and play for another ten or fifteen. The time It failed I waited a minute or so before shutting down, and it started up with the next load. The next several times it started fine even though the message about the mod starting did not show up every time. I used to think that if that message didn't show up, the mod hadn't started, but at least three times the mod proved to be running without the message.

Just now I loaded the last game and DE did not initialize. I loaded it three times with no luck. We got out of the chair in the Winking Skeever, moved a few feet, save quit, and reloaded.DE worked. Papyrus 0 is the result when it was working. Papyrus 1 is one of the instances where it didn't start.

You should only get "Deviously enslaved 1.04 starting/updating" once when the mod first installs onto the save. It shouldn't be showing up at all after the first load, you get it more often then that normally?

Edit: Well this is new....

[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] warning: Could not find type crdeplayermonitorscript in the type table in save
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] warning: Could not find type crdevars in the type table in save
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] warning: Could not find type crdeplayerscript in the type table in save
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] warning: Could not find type crdedistantenslavescript in the type table in save
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] warning: Could not find type crdetopicstartfragment in the type table in save
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] warning: Could not find type crdestartquestscript in the type table in save
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] warning: Object crdeplayermonitorscript is flagged as invalid. Stack frame 0 in stack 197624 will not be resumed
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] warning: Variable 0 in stack frame 0 in stack 197624 loaded from save doesn't match compiled type - this function will be prevented from running
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] Error: Failed to read stack frame 0 in stack 197624 from save
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] warning: Function crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate in the empty state differs since this save game was made - function will not be resumed
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] Error: Failed to load frame 0 data for stack 197624 from save game
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] Error: Unable to load stack 197624 from save game
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] Error: Failed to read function call/return message from save game
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] Errors occurred while loading the Papyrus save game data 

Edit:

I'm not confident it will work, but here's 9.42: more attempts to solve the great linker issue

Again, no feature changes just attempted bug fixes to stabilize 9.X, if you don't have the issue you can skip this.

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial (9.42 Full).7z

You should only get "Deviously enslaved 1.04 starting/updating" once when the mod first installs onto the save. It shouldn't be showing up at all after the first load, you get it more often then that normally?

Edit: Well this is new....

[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] warning: Could not find type crdeplayermonitorscript in the type table in save
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] warning: Could not find type crdevars in the type table in save
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] warning: Could not find type crdeplayerscript in the type table in save
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] warning: Could not find type crdedistantenslavescript in the type table in save
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] warning: Could not find type crdetopicstartfragment in the type table in save
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] warning: Could not find type crdestartquestscript in the type table in save
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] warning: Object crdeplayermonitorscript is flagged as invalid. Stack frame 0 in stack 197624 will not be resumed
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] warning: Variable 0 in stack frame 0 in stack 197624 loaded from save doesn't match compiled type - this function will be prevented from running
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] Error: Failed to read stack frame 0 in stack 197624 from save
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] warning: Function crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate in the empty state differs since this save game was made - function will not be resumed
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] Error: Failed to load frame 0 data for stack 197624 from save game
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] Error: Unable to load stack 197624 from save game
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] Error: Failed to read function call/return message from save game
[06/09/2015 - 11:17:20PM] Errors occurred while loading the Papyrus save game data 

Edit:

I'm not confident it will work, but here's 9.42: more attempts to solve the great linker issue

Again, no feature changes just attempted bug fixes to stabilize 9.X, if you don't have the issue you can skip this.

What I was saying was that three times the de message did not show up, but the mod worked anyway. I figured that papyrus or  the queue of message got worn out.

Continued yesterdays last character with 9.2. Have loaded and unloaded five times with DE running properly each time with no init message. The log has changed:

[06/10/2015 - 07:15:27AM] [CRDE] onUpdate

[06/10/2015 - 07:15:27AM] [CRDE] Maintenance

[06/10/2015 - 07:15:32AM] Error: crdedistantenslavescript.canRunSold() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[crdeModsMonitor (39000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.checkStatuses() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 265
[crdeModsMonitor (39000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.Maintenance() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 214
[crdeStartQuest (390048E0)].crdestartquestscript.Maintenance() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 38
[crdeStartQuest (390048E0)].crdestartquestscript.OnUpdate() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 63
[06/10/2015 - 07:15:32AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[crdeModsMonitor (39000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.checkStatuses() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 265
[crdeModsMonitor (39000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.Maintenance() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 214
[crdeStartQuest (390048E0)].crdestartquestscript.Maintenance() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 38
[crdeStartQuest (390048E0)].crdestartquestscript.OnUpdate() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 63
[06/10/2015 - 07:15:32AM] Error: crdedistantenslavescript.canRunGiven() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[crdeModsMonitor (39000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.checkStatuses() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 266
[06/10/2015 - 07:15:32AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
[crdeModsMonitor (39000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.checkStatuses() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 266

[06/10/2015 - 07:15:37AM] [crdemcmscript ]: Registered Deviously Enslaved at MCM.

[06/10/2015 - 07:16:03AM] [CRDE] dhlp: False weapon: TRUE

[06/10/2015 - 07:16:03AM] [CRDE] Player is armed, protected