Hello Verstort

Good people can enslave easily but bandits only fuck. I unchecked "Ennemy Ai Overhaul" and one bandit enslaved me.

I will do some test. I attached the bandit event Papyrus log.

I also use Ennemy AI Overhaul, should I disable it if I play with Deviously Enslaved ?

@sdvr I've never used Enemy AI Overhaul so I don't know, but I don't really use any features of the AI package system, so I doubt changes to it would effect Deviously enslaved.

speculation:

Those new logs don't have the old issue, but are still strange, are you cutting stuff out to make them smaller? There aren't any of the normal debug output I expect to find in a log that is running Deviously enslaved correctly.

Looks like the soft dependency is finishing, even if it's not saying so in the log, but when the core calls isPlayerEnslaved(), which checks using items found in the soft dependency, we get None errors when checking the items. This could be caused by using an old version of a mod.

I can't be sure because all of the debug text that identifies the state of the mod is missing. Those messages don't rely on the debug toggle, because they go off before you have a change to turn it on, but they are absent from your logs, I can't remember ever seeing them missing while the script is still functional enough to continue working partially.

It could still be a completely broken script, since all of the line numbers are "?", which is why I can't point to any of the soft dependancy mods being the issue because I can't tell which soft mod is being checked in isPlayerEnslaved(), could be any of them that use keywords (most of them)

I don't know what could cause an issue like this. Normally, scripts don't forget behavior (wait for part to finish, forget to post debug) without complete corruption, but re-downloading might still be worth the effort. Following a stabilizing guide like this might help you as well.

Your log has errors for other mods, but I'm never sure which of these are important and/or which mods they all are. I think slnc* is sexlab, so that could be a good place to look. "_sycMainQuest" seems to have mod breaking errors, but I don't know what mod that belongs to. Defeat has errors in your log too.

Updating the following to latest version might be a good idea: (underlined are mods that could trip the keyword detection)

Hard dependancies: Sexlab 1.59 (beta is still unstable), PapryusUtil, StorageUtil, ZazAnimations,

Soft dependancies you have: SD+, Cursed loot, Defeat, Angrim's apprentice,

You could try removing those soft dependencies (underlined) too, if you don't want to upgrade, just to see if it gets DE working (in the event the problem for you is that something DE is checking for doesn't exist in the old versions)

I seriously doubt load order could cause an issue like this, but moving the mod to the bottom of your load order might be a good idea, and running LOOT if you haven't already.

By the way, could someone explain the vulnerability system? I'm not quite sure I get how those different level settings affect one other...

0 not vulnerable at all, except if you set it in the MCM menu

1 wearing collar or naked

2 wearing the following while naked: harness, collar, piercings, semen. without naked requirement: slaveboots, gag, blindfold

3 wearing armbinder, sitting in zaz bondage furniture

4 2 or more lvl 3 and lvl 2 items, with some exceptions (haven't put them in yet, forgot, will be in next release)

Most of those specific items can be disabled/enabled in the vulnerability menu in MCM

The vulnerability system needs an overhaul, but too lazy.

There is no difference with chance to get approached for the different vulnerabilities, any vulnerability over 0 leads to you being approached at the same chance, but you can set in the MCM menu what levels you want to get approached for enslavement and sex (maybe sex is lvl 1, but you're not enslaveable until your hands are tied (lvl3) and you can't fight back, for instance)

And the "having a weapon" option gives a hard upper limit to your vulnerabiltiy level?

What exactly does "having" a weaspon mean in that context?

Yes, the weapon setting in MCM sets the max level a weapon will protect you through. So if set to lvl 2, and player has a collar and sword, sword protects because vulnerable lvl is 1, (1 <= 2), protected. If you set weapon max to 1, you're still protected (1 <= 1), until you get blindfolded or gagged (2 not <= 1), ect.

As for "having" a weapon, Good question. I wrote it a while back but I don't really use it myself, nobody complained so I assumed it was working as they wanted it to work. Forgot the details myself, really bad memory.

We check the player to see if they have a weapon in either hand, but I'm not sure if this counts for weapon sheathed, I think it does, but haven't tested in awhile. Weapon in inventory shouldn't count, might add an exception to that later, but it would add a lot of papyrus overhead (searching through the inventory for a weapon is expensive, if I can't detect when the inventory changes, that could be a really expensive check)

Spells are off for now, can't remember why I removed that check, will probably re-add it in as a separate option to weapon itself. I personally think it's silly if you have an "equipped" spell that any NPC would know this, since the spell disappears from the hands if you're not in combat stance. If I put it back in, it would probably have the requirement of being in combat stance or wearing a magic robe.

current code for detecting weapon:

bool function playerIsNotArmed()
  if  player.GetEquippedWeapon() != None || player.GetEquippedWeapon(true) != None ;||\
      ;player.GetEquippedSpell(0) != None || player.GetEquippedSpell(1) != None
      ; for now, we'll ignore shouts
    return false
  endif 
  return true
endFunction

And the "having a weapon" option gives a hard upper limit to your vulnerabiltiy level?

What exactly does "having" a weaspon mean in that context?

Yes, the weapon setting in MCM sets the max level a weapon will protect you through. So if set to lvl 2, and player has a collar and sword, sword protects because vulnerable lvl is 1, (1 <= 2), protected. If you set weapon max to 1, you're still protected (1 <= 1), until you get blindfolded or gagged (2 not <= 1), ect.

As for "having" a weapon, Good question. I wrote it a while back but I don't really use it myself, nobody complained so I assumed it was working as they wanted it to work. Forgot the details myself, really bad memory.

We check the player to see if they have a weapon in either hand, but I'm not sure if this counts for weapon sheathed, I think it does, but haven't tested in awhile. Weapon in inventory shouldn't count, might add an exception to that later, but it would add a lot of papyrus overhead (searching through the inventory for a weapon is expensive, if I can't detect when the inventory changes, that could be a really expensive check)

Spells are off for now, can't remember why I removed that check, will probably re-add it in as a separate option to weapon itself. I personally think it's silly if you have an "equipped" spell that any NPC would know this, since the spell disappears from the hands if you're not in combat stance. If I put it back in, it would probably have the requirement of being in combat stance or wearing a magic robe.

current code for detecting weapon:

bool function playerIsNotArmed()
  if  player.GetEquippedWeapon() != None || player.GetEquippedWeapon(true) != None ;||\
      ;player.GetEquippedSpell(0) != None || player.GetEquippedSpell(1) != None
      ; for now, we'll ignore shouts
    return false
  endif 
  return true
endFunction

Sheathed weapon counts.

I do wish I had more use for the actual enslavement part of the mod, but since I somewhat reluctantly said bye-bye to SD, my game's been way stabler than before, so that's probably gonna stay that way :P

Verstort, would you be interested in having some further alternative lines written that the npcs can say during the sex conversation? Might keep things a little more varied in the long run.

For 9.7.2, I "Defeated" myself through a cave while being totally under powered, and didn't get the DE dialog once, (got it once I went back to town). So your fix/addition for 'in combat' seems to be working just fine. (Toon was abit irreparable afterwards though - sadly now gone, but will be remembered for being plucky).

Verstort, would you be interested in having some further alternative lines written that the npcs can say during the sex conversation? Might keep things a little more varied in the long run.

I hate writing dialogue, probably won't get done unless someone gives me pre-written lines

I think that I found the guilty. I removed "Devious Helpless" (plus some soft mods) and it seems work pretty well.

I did three working test. If you want to check I put the logs.

Hmm, I did remove some of what I thought was unused DH checking, but I doubt it was the issue since you had a keyword error and the old version only used a Deviously Helpless faction. Could still have caused issues through a 3rd party mod through defeat, though.

Removing the soft mods is more likely the fix, since Defeat, DCUR, and Angrim used keywords in that one function, just not sure why you got issues and nobody else, or why you papyrus log has nothing but errors and no debug.

For 9.7.2, I "Defeated" myself through a cave while being totally under powered, and didn't get the DE dialog once, (got it once I went back to town). So your fix/addition for 'in combat' seems to be working just fine. (Toon was abit irreparable afterwards though - sadly now gone, but will be remembered for being plucky).

Good to know it works, although I was thinking of testing with 10 seconds instead since 20 seconds is potentially overkill.

I hate writing dialogue, probably won't get done unless someone gives me pre-written lines

I think that I found the guilty. I removed "Devious Helpless" (plus some soft mods) and it seems work pretty well.

I did three working test. If you want to check I put the logs.

Hmm, I did remove some of what I thought was unused DH checking, but I doubt it was the issue since you had a keyword error and the old version only used a Deviously Helpless faction. Could still have caused issues through a 3rd party mod through defeat, though.

Removing the soft mods is more likely the fix, since Defeat, DCUR, and Angrim used keywords in that one function, just not sure why you got issues and nobody else, or why you papyrus log has nothing but errors and no debug.

Good to know it works, although I was thinking of testing with 10 seconds instead since 20 seconds is potentially overkill.

No problem. Mind it works, so why fiddle with that bit?

Actually after a weekend of trying different permutations I have finally decided that Death Alternative will never darken my door again. This, sadly in some respects,  actually frees up quite a few slots, and unless there is a major gottcha from 9.7.2, (or you put something ultra sexy into a newer version),  I think I might just stick with this for the foreseeable future.

(ps Thinking about just going back to No Death Mod, (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29312/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D29312%26preview%3D&pUp=1), because although it had some issues, it actually fired properly without all the bleed out bolloxs - and this mod takes care of nakedness issues, so should be a win win).

I was thinking of writing a few things, actually. If you need any dialogue for additional elements (like introducing the intimidation mechanic) I could help with that too.

I suppose getting raped by two npcs at once is rather beyond the scope of this mod?

I was thinking of writing a few things, actually. If you need any dialogue for additional elements (like introducing the intimidation mechanic) I could help with that too.

Yeah, intimidation dialogue is stalled. The dialogue isn't the biggest issue but it's not in the best shape as it is. Haven't touched it in a month, too many big bugs in other areas of 10.0 and other priorities.

I suppose getting raped by two npcs at once is rather beyond the scope of this mod?

Not impossible, just need to check for 2 NPCs instead. Would require changing much of the script code to accommodate multiple NPCs.

Devil's in the details though, if the second NPC is a slave, but the first NPC is the owner, context would be different but still valid (although hard to tell if NPC one is owner). Same with couple, pair of friends, gang of thugs, ect. One approacher is simple enough for less dialogue to be required.

Hello !

As I can see, Verstot take care of the mod unofficially.

I must admit I don't want read all pages... Could someone make a list of compatibles mods (with wich add a enslavement possibility) ?

Tank you for take care of this mod ^^ (and sorry if my english isn't perfect, I'm french ^^')

Tanks a lot ^^

So som mods (like slaverun or paradise hall) have been removed to the compatibility list ?

Oops, Slaverun is supported.

With Paradise Halls the player can't be enslaved as far as I'm aware though I've only started using it. It's mainly used for the player enslaving npcs

Tanks a lot ^^

So som mods (like slaverun or paradise hall) have been removed to the compatibility list ?

Oops, Slaverun is supported.

With Paradise Halls the player can't be enslaved as far as I'm aware though I've only started using it. It's mainly used for the player enslaving npcs

One correction: Slaverun is supported but you can only be enslaved (starting the slaverun quest) while in whiterun location.

Hmm, so I have captured dreams and simple slavery installed. When I get the enslavement dialogue I get the popup box that reads "You get dragged off to be sold somewhere"  but nothing happens...

EDIT:

Ah, needed Death Alternative. Too bad, though I could get away without it...

Hmm, so I have captured dreams and simple slavery installed. When I get the enslavement dialogue I get the popup box that reads "You get dragged off to be sold somewhere"  but nothing happens...

EDIT:

No you don't need DA, Sold should detect correctly that you have CD and simple slavery and send you to one. I'll check to see what's going on.

Last night I found a bad bug in local enslave that I plan to fix tonight, but sold shouldn't be affected.

(sorry in advance for my english..)

Hi....  is it possible this mod go in conflict whit  submit+devious devices progression daymoyl mod..??

It should not, DE has no combat death functionality to conflict with Submit.

There was one person who said he thought it conflicted with submit+DD, but I don't see how it could and he didn't post anything else, so I assumed he had some other issue and fixed it.

EDIT:

No you don't need DA, Sold should detect correctly that you have CD and simple slavery and send you to one. I'll check to see what's going on.

Last night I found a bad bug in local enslave that I plan to fix tonight, but sold shouldn't be affected.

It worked with just CD installed. With simple slavery it seemed to need DA (though it worked even on deactivating DA's main functions)

EDIT:

It worked with just CD installed. With simple slavery it seemed to need DA (though it worked even on deactivating DA's main functions)

Maybe simple slavery requires it for some reason, I don't call simple slavery through DA, so I don't see the requirement for it on this side.

However, if I can confirm it on my side, or with SS author, then I'll add a DA check so that simple slavery isn't considered an option unless you have DA installed.

EDIT:

Maybe simple slavery requires it for some reason, I don't call simple slavery through DA, so I don't see the requirement for it on this side.

However, if I can confirm it on my side, or with SS author, then I'll add a DA check so that simple slavery isn't considered an option unless you have DA installed.

Simple slavery doesn't are about DA. SD+ does, at least if enslavement is triggered by death, but you don't have to die to be enslaved. You just need DA to get SD+ to run.