test the new version on a new game

-no MCM-menu

-talk to Alfred - quest doesnt start (dialogue is a endless loop)

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

It works for me. Have you tried updating the mod on a clean save? Do you use loose or packed version?

Anyone else having this issue?

I'm having this problem. Using latest version, packed. First time I use the mod, so no update.

test the new version on a new game

-no MCM-menu

-talk to Alfred - quest doesnt start (dialogue is a endless loop)

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

It works for me. Have you tried updating the mod on a clean save? Do you use loose or packed version?

Anyone else having this issue?

I'm having this problem. Using latest version, packed. First time I use the mod, so no update.

yes, I have the same problem, Using latest' packed version on clean save, the mod didn't start itself, but with loose version, it work fine..

btw, it's a great mod!!

anyone to answer game crashes before the belly stretcher scene ??

Should be fixed by the 20141122 version. If not let me know what exactly are you experiencing when you get the CTD.

just the butcher guy informing the slave that he is going to use the belly stretcher after that it scratches before the bellystretcher appear..maybe it's a mesh or somthing ??

and still unfixed after the new version update..

Same here, I'm using the  20141122 version and it still CTD's for me whenever there's a belly stretcher.  I'm using a UNP body but it might be because I'm using a beast race.  Might have something to do with it, I don't know.  In any case, looking good so far!  Hope there's more to come. 

Edit:  Equipping the stretcher manually through my inventory causes an instant and immediate crash as well.  Definitely needs a fix.  

Nice idea. Just want to give some feedback:

- I tried to walk out the exit and was intercepted by bouncer bruno. I got the yoke and after five customers I got a dialog option to remove it. Later I talked to the master again, I had 5 customers served again and I got the option to remove the yoke which I was not wearing anymore.

- 'Dangerous Nights' gave me a threesome rape during sleep. Although I was able to leave the cage, one of the staff was stuck for the rest of his life.

- I thought the dead slave was the way out (like the count of Monte Christo). So I took the shackles of the dead slave and wore it. During further gameplay I recognized that I could drop all bindings to the ground using my inventory as usual and I was able to use my hands.

- I could not found a way out. No dialog options and found nothing to activate or so, but I found an iron dagger. So I sneak attacked the master, no usable items. Bob (not the bouncer was the next. No items as well. I tried to leave using the main exit. Bouncer bruno wanted to stop me and I managed to kill him. I took his stuff and wanted to leave. But then the script triggered and brought me back. Bruno alive again, fully clothed. Nobody came to take me back though.

This mod is very promising. Thank you for doing this one. I am following it.

I can't really use this. Installed DAYMOYL and the newest packaged version. I go down to cragslane and find alfred, but he has no conversations for me.

i don't get an MCM either.

EDIT: Think i fixed it. I installed both at the same time, without letting DAYMOYL initialize before i installed WolfClub. Did them one at a time (and switched to the Loose version) and it worked. I started it, got enslaved, did the five initial customers, but then i hit the menu and tabbed out to look in this thread, when i came back, entire screen was a stripy red (my haircolor) framerate was complete poo, and menu kept opening. 

i have a very odd bug, when i tell him that i have no money, i get the black screen, theres the loading screen, and when i get back into the game its still all black

even when i coc whiterun, or remove all items, still black

also when i talk to alfred after i visited the cave, all he says is "yes?" and i cant activate him >.<

e: tried it with several saves including a complete new one, always the same =(

if needed ill do a papyrus log tomorrow

tried it with the new version, still the same

when i sqv pchswolfclub, the stage is 20 its running and priority is 0 and all refs are there as far as i can tell:

im equipped the gag, cuffs and collar

in the papyrus log is nothing that contains pchs, that would indicate anything wrong as far as i can tell:

http://pastebin.com/4wLTjqMH

e:

when i die and try to initiate the quest through DAYMOYL, i CTD

updated zaz to 6.01 didnt see that there was a new version because in the post it still say 6.00 now it works

I downladed last version.

I thought it had the bellythingy without belly node, instead it has and also works correctly (had fractal bug in previous version).

Only thing:

-Often PC gets stuck when forced to move towards something (doesn t even starts walking)... a "player.moveto" command unstuck it.

-also if you try to escape and get the bellything equipped, before serving 5 custimers, when you get back to the npc you have 2 dialogue options, if you choose to remove the bellything, you lose the other to proceed with the quest.

I am intersed use this mod but had some stupid cuestions:

This mod broke or is broken by vainilla quests like "supply and demand" ????? ( the Riften Thane quest ) because you need clear the cave and i dont know if all will repawn again.

And same go with radiant quests because sometiimes you need go there to flech something. Thank you.

I've been playing with mods since oblivion days so I thought I'd give my input about this mod as it stood out. Understandably the content is quite small in quantity (right now) but I have to say this is a great sort of proof of concept of a very well put together mod. Time and care was clearly invested in every stage to ensure everything runs/ works as intended and quite smoothly. Very well done (Y).

As a suggestion, I've never done map editing/ creating new locations so not sure how possible this is, but flattening a few of the areas in the mod location? For example the 'entertainment area' where the player 'performs' with a wolf. It's very deformed/bumpy terrain by default which can make animations/alignment a bit troublesome.

Oh, and possibly some more light sources in the tunnels/ tavern area. Was very dark, though it could be my enb.

Excellent mod so far. Just what I was expecting from a bandit enslavement mod (finally!).

Just a few minor nitpicks...

1) The bandits at Cragslane Cavern where hostile. Is there something that needs to be done to be able to be a "Customer"? No matter because I didn't intend to really be one, so the standard DAYMOL slavery took care of it just fine when the bandits defeated me (although that took a while, since they are pretty low level)

2) The variety of punishments by the customers is... low, to say the least. Can we vary a bit the equipment, at least? Different ZAZ furniture, plus some actual customer sex, would help.

Also a request: could we have a DAYMOL-less version, so without the defeat enslavement part, just dialogue-based (not sure if you would be willing to deal with multiple versions, but...). The reason: for me, DAYMOL has been very finicky, not very stable, and interferes with Submit-DD, that actually works well for me.

And the custom device is absolutely fantastic! We need this as part of ZAZ or DD!!! (I know... unlikely because of body shape issues...)

Actually, request #2: could you have just this device as a standalone DD-enabled device?

Good effort so far but, I gotta say dude; I have constent problems with this mod. From the very begining when i show up at the cave i got stuck in a text loop, and had to reinstall and right after i fixed that it went to where u blackout and get captured it instantly  CTD'd.

Oddly, when it tired your mod slaverun a few months back; i was constantly running into CTD bugs; or gamebreaking errors. I don't know what it is but your mods never ever want to seem to work for me ? Is it code bloat? Loose scripts or ???

I mean; im running 235 mods right now in unison from Devices to 4k Textures to HDT + Custom ENB install and i can get a solid 4-5 hours of playtime @ 60+ FPS till my VRM get full and i have to restart the game to open the dump files.

So, do you have any solutions that i might not have thought of yet ?

Also a request: could we have a DAYMOL-less version, so without the defeat enslavement part, just dialogue-based (not sure if you would be willing to deal with multiple versions, but...).

if your talking about how to get enslave by not taking your pc into a fight there is already a npc at the entrance of cragslane just choose and the dialogue that says i have no gold and im too weak im not sure what is the exact dialogue

and also about the escaping part 

spoiler alert 

i just got the note on the cage and i already have serve the npc 3 times the one who is mention in the note  then i got a new dialogue saying that if he can help me it says i need to get 5 ale  after i get 5 ale nothing happen no dialogue i just serve to him 10 times still no dialogue

Imo it might be better to place it in some custom made cave instead of cragslane.

Cragslane is small and quite cramped already. NPC keep colliding with objects and each other - so for example runaway scene when Rob waits for Bob takes like 3 min for Rob to get there. 

Could be made that customers would order you to dance for them, serve them food and drinks, use variety of ZAZ furniture on you, a brawl match between two slaves, separate room for VIP guests with separate quests (its quite strange to see a Jarl sitting among some peasants) - but there is simply not enough space there to make it happen.

Also i have my doubts if your mod would play nice with thane of riften questline.

basically it could look very much the same but with wider corridors, more and bigger rooms, separate zones (like slave pens or slave training area)

for bugs

- got no MCM for some reason on version 20141122

- when i refused to animal show request customer was displeased and saying that he/she would report me. That did not make any difference while talking to that butcher guy after.

- when i annoyed butcher guy (i don't need anything > whatever option, twice) he placed me on a cross and i figure he was supposed to whip me. He did not. Hes just standing in front of me like an idiot.

- Once it happened that customer killed my char with whipping oO and it was no low level char. lv 51 400 hp even naked. Well ok i do played it on legendary difficulty which increases player damage taken by a lot but still its... wrong (happened just once while serving that female which sits at the bar)