hello, alfred wont even give me the dialogue option!

LOOT puts it somewhere in the beginning of load order, manually sort if to load last.

I've got taken into cavern, get  raped there and after that PC stands still and I don't have controls, even enableplayercontrols does not work and nothing happens.

Good mod but the wolf animation doesn't play. 

I have sexlab creatures animations and I ahve registerd it in game with zaz. Is there something I am missing?

All that happens is the wolf walks up to me looks at me for a second the walks away and i'm stuck there for around 5 seconds before i can move then the game acts as if the animations played

Sorry if I speled something worng. English is not my first language

I'm using TDF prostitution. The ForceGreet isn't working for me. Alfred comes up and my only option is the prostitution dialogue. 

I turned off the PC prostitution option in the hopes that it would fix it. Alfred doesn't say anything. He comes up to me, no dialogue.

Haha was playing this to finish off the quest the other day. I got to the escape part of the quest and thought to myself:

wouldn't it be cool if this Darren guy helps you escape, only to take you for himself? To my pleasant surprise that's exactly what happens. And just as I thought it would continue down an interesting enslave/ maid-to-and-old-guy path, woops heart attack hahaha. Suck to be him, I totally brought him back to life though and let my imagination play (Y)

Great mod!

Okay, so. 

I cant narrow this down much but here is a list of my attempts and the results of trying to do the non slavery part.

Using 20141122 Alpha (packed)

I installed the mod to test. Nothing appeared mcm. ect.

Switched to the loose version. Issues cleared up.

Started testing the mod. Death Alt worked as intended.

Minor conflict with Deviously helpless, was fixed by turning it off and starting over.

Death Alt works solid. No complaints, love it as is. Loose a fight and sold into slavery. g2g.

Decided to try it out as a customer. here is where I have started to run into issues.

Round 1: Ding

Make my way to the cave. Everyone is hostile. Proceed to wipe out whole camp and cave outta confusion.

Round 2: Thinking my Deadra Lord might have been the issue I dismiss him. Again slaughter ensued. Double checked the posts. Found alfred.

Okay. No harm no fowl.

Round 3: Make my way to the cross roads. I wait for Alfred to walk over to his chair. Bandits see me close the camp, slaughter ensues.

Round 4: Tele to a random location near by, walk to camp. Kill bear. Whole camp charges down the hill. Again, slaugher ensues...........

Round 5: Fresh from a clean save I had kept. Tele to area near camp. Make my way there, camp is attacking a sabercat. Badluck, kill them all yet again........

Round 6: (Starting to wonder if I am ever going to be able to talk to alfred.) Tele near camp, from a clean save, walk there managed to talk to alfred, moments before getting charged by everyone. They didnt attack, just became very non aggressive followers, stalk me every step past alfred. No one inside will talk to me, cant engage anything / one. Go out side to retreave gear, now alfred wont talk with me, zero dialogue options.

Round 7: ( Definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.) Clean save, telle near camp. On the way there kill random wildlife, dismiss deadra lord. And a Random horde of npc's (Bruno, Customer, Yorin, and Bouncer Rob)  start stalking me and im no where near alfred this time. Halfway through the valley between the camp and windhelm.

I just cant get anywhere near the camp. Also gaining 4 followers is kinda odd. They have hunted me down in 2 different saves and followed me.

I am not sure if its something I did, or just something in the mod. Sorry for all the extra stuff. I wanted to keep the context of my attempts, and share them with you so perhaps you could come up with something. I would very much like to try out the non hostile part of it as well. Or at least get enslaved there so I could have a reference point to find my gear after the quests are over. 

Npc's hunting me down aside. I very much like the idea of the mod and I hope you are able to get it working proper.

V 20141122 packed is not working as it should. I'll export it again asap.

It seems you have a mod conflict. I can't imagine anything coming from my mod or vanilla game that would cause such behaviour. Do you use any other mods that would in any way affect bandits?

Quick question:
Does this mod change the player's body at all (like pregnancy)? If so, is this optional?
Also, does this mod 100% require DAYMOYL? I have it, but don't have it installed to reduce the strain on skyrim. Would be nice to know weather-or-not the player doesn't need to be defeated in some way for this mod to work.

Thanks for any help given.

First great mod so far and a really nice variety to sd+ when it comes to daymoyl its allways nice to have some variety for the after defeat/death scenarios. I installed the loose version it did not work with the packed version since you updated I assume you allready fixed this.

Whenever I talk to a customer and get the "you have nice skin .... lets chain you up" quest my character is not moving I'm just standing there I waited about 2 minutes then reloaded try'd it serval times diffrent customers. The wolf pit works fine where ever it starts the character allways finds her way to the pit.

Same goes for the punishment when try to run away he puts the mask on my head and I just keep standing there. Also try'd it on a new game with the same results. The other guard just needed a lot of time since it was stuck because my follower blocked his way

Just for info the daymoyl part works flawless for me

Edit again: For the escape part I looked so hard everywhere then I decided to take a look into the spoiler you wrote and looked , but I could not find anything there. Then I looked with the freecam under the floor the right corner is covered by the normal dungeon ground floor texture so after I looked under the floor texture I found the note. That means I can't pick up the note otherwise it would not be that hard to find I think.

Screenshot of it

post-425879-0-02479700-1417119989_thumb.jpg

Since I'm allready talking about the escape part maybe especially when thinking about replaying the mod and using daymoyl you should change the escape to something like a xx amount of time or xx amount of customers disobeying could increase the time or whatever is used for it. The Escape itself is a great idea I really did not expect that, but for replaying some rng would be nice.

For the belly stretcher looks really painfull I'm sure you can loose a gauntlet in there after removal :P

Okay, so. 

I cant narrow this down much but here is a list of my attempts and the results of trying to do the non slavery part.

Using 20141122 Alpha (packed)

I installed the mod to test. Nothing appeared mcm. ect.

Switched to the loose version. Issues cleared up.

Started testing the mod. Death Alt worked as intended.

Minor conflict with Deviously helpless, was fixed by turning it off and starting over.

Death Alt works solid. No complaints, love it as is. Loose a fight and sold into slavery. g2g.

Decided to try it out as a customer. here is where I have started to run into issues.

Round 1: Ding

Make my way to the cave. Everyone is hostile. Proceed to wipe out whole camp and cave outta confusion.

Round 2: Thinking my Deadra Lord might have been the issue I dismiss him. Again slaughter ensued. Double checked the posts. Found alfred.

Okay. No harm no fowl.

Round 3: Make my way to the cross roads. I wait for Alfred to walk over to his chair. Bandits see me close the camp, slaughter ensues.

Round 4: Tele to a random location near by, walk to camp. Kill bear. Whole camp charges down the hill. Again, slaugher ensues...........

Round 5: Fresh from a clean save I had kept. Tele to area near camp. Make my way there, camp is attacking a sabercat. Badluck, kill them all yet again........

Round 6: (Starting to wonder if I am ever going to be able to talk to alfred.) Tele near camp, from a clean save, walk there managed to talk to alfred, moments before getting charged by everyone. They didnt attack, just became very non aggressive followers, stalk me every step past alfred. No one inside will talk to me, cant engage anything / one. Go out side to retreave gear, now alfred wont talk with me, zero dialogue options.

Round 7: ( Definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.) Clean save, telle near camp. On the way there kill random wildlife, dismiss deadra lord. And a Random horde of npc's (Bruno, Customer, Yorin, and Bouncer Rob)  start stalking me and im no where near alfred this time. Halfway through the valley between the camp and windhelm.

I just cant get anywhere near the camp. Also gaining 4 followers is kinda odd. They have hunted me down in 2 different saves and followed me.

I am not sure if its something I did, or just something in the mod. Sorry for all the extra stuff. I wanted to keep the context of my attempts, and share them with you so perhaps you could come up with something. I would very much like to try out the non hostile part of it as well. Or at least get enslaved there so I could have a reference point to find my gear after the quests are over. 

Npc's hunting me down aside. I very much like the idea of the mod and I hope you are able to get it working proper.

Sounds for me as if you have issues with the factions do you have any mod that alters vanilla factions? something like all hostile in the cave can only happen if you get yourself out of the bandits faction which you are in while enslaved.

Hi, would just like to say that I love what you've done, this is truly a wonderful enslavement 
mod and I truly wish that you continue it.  I only wish I could have enough of my own free time 
to create such mods. but alas I do not. However I would like to put forth some ideas which you can 
use, abuse to your hearts content.  

As it stands, I can find no bugs with your mod(aside from not being able to get Alfred to give 
back my stuff when I try leave and hence the second way to be enslaved), everything else seems 
to work exactly as advertised

Any who, what I would claim is that: there is always room for more ways that the unlucky 
whor-- dragonborn can get enslaved, and I give props to you for including 3 such ways already.
I can however think of three new ways of the top of my head, (I have included them in a spoiler 
on the off chance that you take a liking to one or 2 of them and hence I don't spoil other players fun)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note, all my ideas entail that Rob and Bob are not exactly the brightest tools in the shed simply
muscle for hire, that aside.

Scenario 1:
  - paid to get in all clear,
  - as your walking into the bar, instead of Bob informing you the party has already started
   ( as he would if you're male)
  - he tries ( through dialogue) to get you to put on shackles ( claiming its the new rule for female customers)
         - you can decline at which point he curses under his breath and lets you pass
         - or you can give in at which point he is a bit taken back, and fumbling with his words tries
           to tell you that female slav- customers also need wear a "special" slave collar its
          "different" from the normal ones so the customers don't get you confused for one of the
          entertainment
              - once again you can decline, and he gives up allowing you to pass
              - or you can accept and he's even more astounded that his plan is working collaring you
              - surprised that he got this far he tries his luck yet again telling you that actually
                female guests aren't allowed to wear any clothes and that he will need to hold onto them
                  - either you tell him to sod off (at which point he also gives up)
                  - or you sheepishly concede to his demand and let him strip you
.                   {insistently groping you as he does so,  mabye he even tries his luck at talking you into sucking him off?
                     dunno this parts very much an after thought of mine}

- now if he got you to the point that you are collared but wearing clothes one of the customers will mistake you
       for a slave and demand you remove your clothes
              - you give in and strip in front of him
              - tell him your a paying customer and he should sod off: at which point he yells out to the other customers
                that this "slave slut" isn't behaving (at which point all the customers gather around you force strip you
                ( and possibly force a three-way?) after which the one that summoned the rest is still angered and grabs
                you by your tits/collar and hauls you off to the back and gives you to rob)

- else if Bob got you naked and collared then:
            - the first customer who greets you demands sex/whipping/wolf fuck
                   - you either agree after which rob finds you, doesn't recognize you and hauls you to the back
                   - or disagree at which point the customer is enraged grabs you by your tits/collar and hauls you off
                      to the back and gives you to rob)

- all paths end with you at the back, at which point your asked who the fuck are you, you tell your story they
  laugh, astounded that Bobs plan actually worked for once and tell you to get comfortable with your new life
- que normal proceedings

Scenario 2:
    - you pay, straight out tell bob to fuck-off when he tries his shit
    - {go around the club doing clubby things, eventually speak with bruno (not sure if you have plans for him? but using
       him myself quickly)}
          - he eyes you up and informs you that he's dropped his beer in the wolf-pit and asks
            if you'd be kind enough to fetch it for him
                     - either you tell him to fuck-off, and that the can is so far in it had to be thrown (its at the centre) and if
                       he wants it back he can fetch it himself
                     - or you can choose to do your good deed for the day and tell him you'll jump over and get it for him
                           - you do (perhaps the next bit is best put in one of those information pop-up boxes?)
                            { as you pass it to him over the fence you hear a growling behind you, you turn around to see a
                              wolf running full speed at you, you desperately try to climb back over the fence but Bruno ensures
                              you cant get a good hold of the fence: too late, you feel the wolf tug at your clothes pulling you
                              helplessly down into the ground at which point it shreds your clothes to the point that they just
                              fall off and starts to have its way with you, (the crowd jeering in the back ground)}

- speaking to any of the patrons now results in them feeling you up/making snide comments that you
       should be working here full-time
     - you can speak to the barkeep and ask him for a new set of clothes
          - he tells you he doesn't have but the bouncer might have a clean pair
          - naturally however when you go to see bob he mistakes you for an escaping slave slut calling Rob to
            come fetch you

- thus once again you end up bound and naked in the back, and again they don't recognise you as a slave and ask
  who you are
- you tell your story, they laugh noting that you've clearly got the strength to face the wolf and so would make
   a wonderful addition to their staff.
- you thank them an ask in what position, they laugh again "as a slave you stupid slut, what else,
  time for your obedience training"
- que normal proceedings:

Scenario 3 (my personal favorite, not sure why)
    - you pay, straight out tell bob to fuck-off when he tries his shit
   - {go around the club doing clubby things, eventually speak with a drunk at the bar}
   - you start speaking eventually he tells you it's a pity your not one of the entertainment as he'd love to bang
     you in chains and ravish your body
            - you can either tell him "I think I may be able to help you with that fantasy"
            - at which point you force walk to one of the empty cells,
            - he gives you shackles and a collar showing you that he has a key to remove them afterwards, you then
              strip and put the gear on,
              - (once that's done he starts to have his fun) again the next part is best done maybe in a pop-up box?
                {as he fucks you you notice one of the slave girls approach and grab your clothes and the key to your
                 shackles just as your about to scream "thief!" the drunk shoves his cock down your throat muffling
                 any chance of stopping the whore, afterwards he realises what has happened and laughs at your new
                 predicament, chuckling as he goes back to the bar }

- obviously the other patrons saw what happened but they still try to get some from you
    (you can tell them to fuck off and they will (after fondling you some off course)
  - you continue to go about your business but when you try leave once again bob mistakes you for a
    runaway slave, you explain that your actually a customer at which point he tells you he's only
    admitted one female customer today and she's already left, just before he calls rob and hoods you,
    the drunk comes to leave seeing your chance you plead with the drunk to explain what has happened, 
    but alas he knows that if he tells the truth he would probably be killed for letting a slave escape, 
    so with a smirk on his face he tells Bob that he indeed shagged you good, so, to the best of his
    knowledge, you are indeed a slave, hence your captured

- or you could tell him "only in your wildest dreams old man"
- at which point he proposes a drinking contest instead
- if you accept, the two of you drink and drink until you pass out ( waking up in the cell bound and
  naked with the drunk walking away with a big grin on his face) leading to the same outcome
  when you try leave
- else if you refuse he sighs deeply and mutters < "maybe next time" under his breath>

well, they are much longer than what they where in my head XD, any-who; use them, {edit them to your liking} or don't, 
I doubt I'd get the free time I'd need to get experience with such modding any time soon, so I almost certainly wont 
be able to implement them myself. 

First time posting something so complex, hopefully haven't messed up the formatting and spoilers :/ the preview seems fine so i rate it's all good
keep up the fine modding.  

cheers

File Name: Wolfclub (player enslavement quest & DAYMOYL addon)

File Submitter: pchs

File Submitted: 20 Nov 2014

File Category: Quests

Requires: SexLab, ZaZ animation pack, DAYMOYL

Wolfclub (in Cragslane Cavern)

version 20141122b Alpha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alpha version intended to be tested by LL community. Relevant feedback appreciated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction & Foreword

----------------------------------

This mod is another player-slavery questline, with about 1-2 game hours. Player can get enslaved, forced to work in the club on various taks, while all the time there is a secret way to escape.

I hope I've learned from my many mistakes in my first mod Slaverun. This one was made with more care, attention to detail, more immersive dialogue, functionalities, better code and hopefully less bugs...

What is there to do?

-----------------------------

You can act as either a customer of the club, enjoying the entertainment...or, you can get yourself to trouble by mouthspeaking or letting someone else know you are without resources. In that case, you'll visit the club too, but in different position..

The enslavement part of mod is intended to play from female perspective, the visitor part for both. No additional male support planned. If you are playing male, you probably should disable Wolfclub option in DAYMOYL.

Requirements

--------------------

SexLab

ZaZ animation pack

DAYMOYL

Features & Functions

------------------------------

- Trading system with Realistic needs and diseases support - While the player is enslaved, there is a trading system which serves both as a user motivator to do jobs, and to keep player fed in RND.

- unique piece of equipment, the Bellystretcher - currently no weight slider support, the body used is unp skinny adjusted by myself to my HDT settings. I know, it's really skinny. Until I learn how to add weight slider support, there will be just this version. If you don't like it, you can change the meshes to whatever you like, just rewrite these two: "..Data/Meshes/wolfclub/shibari_0.nif" and "..Data/Meshes/Wolfclub/shibari_1.nif". (only if you use 'loose' version, otherwise the nif's are packed in the .bsa file)

- Escape prevention - player is intercepted (by script) even if he tries to evade the guard's forcegreet dialogue. Escape from the enslavement is possible via the questline.

- MCM menu with debug options - as the mod messes with factions, you can use manual removal from BanditAllyFaction in case something went wrong. The same option is there for the forced shackles.

- DAYMOYL integration - player will be put to slavery if defeated by bandits (experimental feature until tested and confirmed working)

Credits

----------

Ashal for SexLab. ZaZ Chris and XaZ for ZaZ animation pack. Calypsys for the SexToys pack. Unknown (uglykidcid?) for the shibari armor. BralorMarr for DAYMOYL.

Planned features

------------------------

- SD+ - when SkyrimII releases proper tools, I'd like to extend the questline with his work

Changelog

--------------

20141122b Alpha

- fixed packed version

20141122 Alpha

- many bug fixes (see the list in the 2nd post in support thread: (1,2,3,5,9,11,12,13,14,16,17)

- fix attempts: 8,15

- added Siddgeir and Nazeem as customers (testing their beaviour)

- Bellystretcher temporary fix (no weight slider, should prevent the 'origami' or CTD bug)

20141120 Alpha

- initial release for testing purposes

download.png

Click here to download this file

I liked this a lot and I even installed Death Alternative to be able to play this. I went in via Alfred as a captive and everything went well. I escaped after reading the topics and thought I enjoyed that I will return her again. Version 20141122b.

When I returned after doing other things for a while and  hoping for the  same slave experience I found firstly Alfred didn't have the topic anymore only generics from other mods like TDF Aggressive Prostitution. I walked into the club and again no one had the can I be of service options.

I checked in the console and found all the pchswolfclub quest stages still set at 1

I also had a problem when I entered my home in Riften Iona would run out the door by the lake and run all the way to a point just before the wolfclub stop and return to Riften obviously a misplaced rescue attempt from Death Alternative although I had the companion help tuned off and she wasn't following me just the last follower I had had.

I thought OK I will try getting killed by bandits and going in through Death Alternative and I arrived inside the club ok but again the quest wasn't reset so I abandoned this and removed both mods in the hope of an update later and hopefully no reliance on Death Alternative.

I tried this out and it was pretty neat, for the most part, but there are some points to consider.

• Cragslane is called too often as a radiant quest for other things, such as Thane quests.  I think someone above me mentioned this already.  Don't use it for this.  Create your own interior dungeon.  If you're not into that, or don't feel you're good at it, you can simply highlight the cell in the CK and duplicate it, then rename it, and populate it with your own NPCs.  Once you've done that, make an entrance to it from Skyrim in some logical but otherwise un-used cell, and stick your exterior NPCs in place there.
  • Because the existing Cragslane is navmeshed the way it is, your NPCs and animals do strange things, and get stuck in a lot of places.  Hand navmeshing is not hard; in fact I find that to be the easiest part of mod creation.  But it does take time and testing to be sure animals, creatures, and NPCs don't go places they shouldn't, or get stuck, and so on.
  • Another thing that may help with NPC and animal behaviour is to take a look at the sandbox packages they use.  There's nothing in the Big Book Of Skyrim Modding Rules that says you can't edit a package or create your own.
  • Beating scenes usually result in the death of the victim.  I'm not sure why, but I remember it was discussed with PuppetMaster, for instance.  Xaz's Prison Overhaul  puts the player in stocks in the town square and lets spectators or bystanders spank or otherwise torment the victim without causing death.  You may want to talk with that mod author a little to see how they managed the spanking-without-killing.
  • As it stands now (or rather, when I downloaded) the quest wasn't repeatable.  You can change that very easily, though, so that the player can go back and get enslaved as often as they want.
  • You may want to look into follower compatibility.  One thing you can do -- particularly if you duplicate or re-make the dungeon itself -- is to make it an area where your follower can NOT accompany you.  That way the follower won't goof up scenes, get in people's way, and the like.

This mod has great potential, and it's a lot of fun.  And don't down-talk your other mod.  It wasn't perfect, but what the hell.  It was fun, too, and if you learned stuff while you were making it, then that makes it even better.  So keep at it.  It's worth it!

Also a request: could we have a DAYMOL-less version, so without the defeat enslavement part, just dialogue-based (not sure if you would be willing to deal with multiple versions, but...).

if your talking about how to get enslave by not taking your pc into a fight there is already a npc at the entrance of cragslane just choose and the dialogue that says i have no gold and im too weak im not sure what is the exact dialogue

and also about the escaping part 

spoiler alert 

i just got the note on the cage and i already have serve the npc 3 times the one who is mention in the note  then i got a new dialogue saying that if he can help me it says i need to get 5 ale  after i get 5 ale nothing happen no dialogue i just serve to him 10 times still no dialogue

This happened to me as well, but I solved it by waiting 24 hours before approaching Darren.

-Leeyds

I tried this out and it was pretty neat, for the most part, but there are some points to consider.

• Cragslane is called too often as a radiant quest for other things, such as Thane quests.  I think someone above me mentioned this already.

I checked this last night, and it does wipe out freeformriften01 which you need for the Riften thane line. Problem seems to be that the guards have disappeared. Though I killed more than enough npcs, the have required a little console action. I suspect that attempting the thane quest will kill wolfrun. Some the the slaves didn't get killed, so they are sill waiting around in the cave.