To those having mentioned issues:

1) Is there any chance you have used the loose package before? (in previous mod versions)

2) Are you running the mod on a new save?

3) Have you correctly registered ZaZ animations through its MCM?

4) Have you tried multiple times to run a scene? (save before the scene and if it fails reload and try again) Does it help sometine?

5) What scene at what quest stage (see MCM for the value) fails for you?

Answers for myself

1. nope

2. yes & even new game

3. Yes it's registrated

4. Yes S/L doesn't help

5. Since mod is deleted can't say about # of stage can only discribe

a. The broom punishment scene. Gettin' to arena i can see the broom standing in the middle of it. PC kneeled. Then that master-guy which wipes in the very start of the enslavement comes, broom disapears, master-guy initiates common sex scene, different every time but one of the SL standart. Then fade to black & message that PC survived the punishment. Then back to game in opened cage with all the controls & interfaces disabled. NPC doing their routine no consequent scenes starts. Save/loads in different stages doesn't help. I was waiting 15 min real time once. Nothing happens.

b. creature sex. nuf said before but ok.

Wolf scene. PC gets to arena wolf runs to fence & keep running facing the obstacle of fance or runs around PC no sex scene. S/L doesn't help.

Falmer scene. PC gets to arena fade to black relese falmer subtitles interface apears but screen is black. Can hear sounds see subtitles can move but no picture. S/L doesn't help.

BTW I had a problem with black screen in resque scenes of DAYMOYL they were exactly the same but there was out of fade in new cell if the cell was interior.

Also as I said before WC conflicts greatly with Radiant prostitution tweaked mod. With WC installed RPT dialogues stops to trigger the quests especialy if it's a quest when u need to leave the tavern indoors prostitution triggers from time to time. My guess that RPT breaks the WC greatly too. Couldn't test it cause deleting RPT after WC was once installed leads to CTD even if all quests of RPT reseted through MCM & WC deleted.

BOSS doesn't show any conflicts with both mods installed.

I must say that 20141122 version was pretty much stable. 

BTW2 DAYMOYL integrated into last Defeat mod breaks Defeat usability without DAYMOYL even if u didn't install DAYMOYL at all defeat doesn't work properly every time. With DAYMOYL installed defeat works fine. So DAYMOYL dipendence is not the best choice IMHO.

1) Is there any chance you have used the loose package before? (in previous mod versions)

4) Have you tried multiple times to run a scene? (save before the scene and if it fails reload and try again) Does it help sometine?

1.  I don't recall which versions I've used before but each update has been on a new game.

2.  Yes, running on a new game/save.

3.  Yes, Zaz has been updated through MCM.

4.  No, I haven't tried multiple times using a save before each scene but I have tried multiple times to run the scenes at least four times with the wolf and falmer each.

5.  I will have to take a look next time the mod kicks in, sorry no info to share.

Okay, My installation works as far as I can tell. So in the interests of helping both Modder and Users here are my answers: 

1) No chance I have only used packed versions.  

2) Not a new save, but a clean save including a run of the Save game script cleaner by Hadoram to clear scripts and havok moved objects found here:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

3) Yes

4) I have not had to re-run scenes. I have been raped by the Falmer twice and the troll 4 times (the crowd loves the Troll apparently), but never the wolf. 

5) So far I have not had an animation stall but when I checked I found that when I open WolfClub in MCM it is blank, nothing there. 

So, while there is no listed conflict with Radiant Prostitution something could still be interfering - I experienced the same thing with Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition, no listed conflicts. However, Spectator Crowds would cause all the NPCs in the entire place to be running back and forth to watch all the sex scenes and on a scripted one like a Bestiality show or a punishment it would cause a CTD.  Part of an Alpha release is spotting such problems. 

Wolf Club is last in my load order if that helps anyone. 

Oh, and the Belly Stretcher is INGENIOUS - And looks painful as all hell!  NIce work!   :)  The only thing is I was able to unequip it,  You may want to set it so that can't happen. 

Interesting bug! Everything worked fine until I was sent to the common room to serve the customers. But alas, no one paid any attention to my poor PC. Seems that wandering fool of a bard, Talsgar, had wandered into Cragslane and started all kinds of commotion. Not only the guards, but everyone else present tried to sort it out.

They would beat him down, and if I was fast enough, I would get a chance to speak to someget past Talsgarone. Mostly though, they just went back to try to kill a character that will not die.

I even tried to kill him through console.

Being the only toon able to kill him, I tried that too, no luck, it made everyone extremely hostile to me. Served me right for interrupting their fun.

Reloaded many times to see if I could get past Talsgars bug and when I was able to get someone to tell me what they wanted, I would get a caught trying to escape notification and then a never ending black screen.

As I said, before going into that room, everything worked fine.

Hi pchs,

Looks like a nice mod but I am having a crash to desktop (CtD) when the belly stretcher is applied.  I noticed a couple of others are having that problem.

I suspect it is related to the skeleton replacer or UNP body mods being used.

In the mod's main page I would suggest starting a list of known incompatible and compatible mods which would included any related mods you use (body mods, Devious X, etc).  If I knew what skeleton repacers you used I could try to swap out mine for yours and investigate the CtD further.

Also a note should be made that this mod is not compatible with Deviously Helpless.  Disabling the mod helped, but I expect all that is needed is to not trigger on certain ZaZ items.

FYI: I use Custom Skeleton Replacers - Custom Skeleton Pack 10 and UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT - UNPB Body NMM Installer v2-5-2 FIX

Thanks.

Interesting bug! Everything worked fine until I was sent to the common room to serve the customers. But alas, no one paid any attention to my poor PC. Seems that wandering fool of a bard, Talsgar, had wandered into Cragslane and started all kinds of commotion. Not only the guards, but everyone else present tried to sort it out.

They would beat him down, and if I was fast enough, I would get a chance to speak to someget past Talsgarone. Mostly though, they just went back to try to kill a character that will not die.

I even tried to kill him through console.

Being the only toon able to kill him, I tried that too, no luck, it made everyone extremely hostile to me. Served me right for interrupting their fun.

Reloaded many times to see if I could get past Talsgars bug and when I was able to get someone to tell me what they wanted, I would get a caught trying to escape notification and then a never ending black screen.

As I said, before going into that room, everything worked fine.

I just "recycleactor" when a NPC shows up causing problems that can't be resolved in a normal way.

Well this sucks

I just tried the newest update, the siggeir (I thnk) wants my char. to have sex with a wolf, but the wolf won't run to her. so I consoled the wolf to her, but the wolf keeps running away so now my char. can't move at all. I console kill the wolf & revive it, it ran back to the cage & Siggeir followed the wolf to the cage & just stood there. I pressed on every debugs & she's still stuck. I even use enableplayercontrols & she's still stuck there.

Could anyone tell me why the screen goes black and nothing happens when you do the beast animations, it worked on the previous update when only the wolf was there but on the latest update i have to reload when this request is done.

It seems to be bugged in this version of the alpha, just wait for an update.

I have not actually tried this mod yet, but it sounds very interesting. I have had my character enslaved in Cragslane Cavern before, and wished I could have been able to "interact" with the wolves either willingly or by force.  From the description, your mod will allow me to do that and a lot more!  Also, I really liked your SLAVERUN mod, so I know you do great work. Thank you. Unfortunately, after reading all the posts here I see you still have some bugs to work on, so I will wait for the next update before downloading it.

A small suggestion in that regard; I suggest you simplify the mod a little (at least until it is more stable). Stick with just the wolves. (You named it "Wolfclub" after all) The other creatures are not necessary and don't really fit the scene. Fewer creatures means less scripting to do and less potential bugs.  And there are other mods available for those who want to a larger variety of animals to f@ck.

P.S. - Perhaps later you could link this mod to SLAVERUN. Maybe instead of the limited freedom ending, Zaid could sell you to the Wolfclub? (Especially if you show too much interest in the wolf pen?)  I know you already have enough on your plate .. I'm just giving you something to think about.

I seem to have run into a glitch. I get taken into the cave, the NPC dialogue plays. Then when the NPC goes to talk to me, I get the standard Devious Devices gag dialogue, and the quest stops after that.

Yep this is the same problem I'm having. Not sure if it's mod related, or I've broken something between my mod installs.

I'm having the same problem. I even removed the gag via console and then I just got the standard npc greeting.

I have the exact same problem with or without gag the npc only uses the normal dialoges

Edit:

I have looked up the cause for me was as I was kinda suspecting I used the loose version before and did not delete all scripts in the data folder so I highly recommand looking up if you have the following files in your data/scripts directory if so delete them make a clean save (new or use a cleaner)

after I did that the custom dialogue shows up with and without gag so for me and much likley for everyone with same issues this is the cause

The files on the screen should not be in your scripts folder anymore get rid of them if they are still there same names in the sources folder

post-425879-0-68316200-1419191261_thumb.png

I cannot get animal scenes to work anyway, just a black screen, also I cannot escape cave, ive got note, spoke to Darren who says get him 5 bottles of ale, got these off the counter, but nothing happens when I go back to him, no dialogue to be able to give him bottles, no drunken guard to be able to get past him.

I installed previous version, the wolf scene animation works reasonably, but still have the same problem when trying to escape

Any suggestions ?

I cannot get animal scenes to work anyway, just a black screen, also I cannot escape cave, ive got note, spoke to Darren who says get him 5 bottles of ale, got these off the counter, but nothing happens when I go back to him, no dialogue to be able to give him bottles, no drunken guard to be able to get past him.

I installed previous version, the wolf scene animation works reasonably, but still have the same problem when trying to escape

Any suggestions ?

first when its about escape use a spoiler tag even if most people may have read it allready somewhere (yes your solution if it works is in this spoiler its not just an example)

you cannot just steal the ale behind the desk the beer darran wants is the stuff you can get from the butcher in exchange for the served customers I'm not ingame but I think it was the something to drink option anyway the stuff you will get it from the butcher dude

Played with the mod a bit and here are some observations:

Intro could be better: you're either rich or poor and weak, my PC is actually rich and strong. I'd suggest a dialogue where you are tricked into work no matter your wealth or strength.

Maybe have a dialogue where you can ask what kind of entertainment the place offer and willfully work for them or react in disgust, fight a brawl with the man, lose and get captured ?

PC calling the "master" master too soon, would need dialogue options for less submissive. A less submissive PC could be forced to have sex with the "master", wolf and / or falmer.

All the sex was counting as consensual, unless you were looking forward to work there it's not gonna be very consensual.

Place is too dark with Realistic Lightning.

Place needs more customers.

All of a sudden something else gone wrong apart from beast animations.

Reference to opening screen in cavern, when I click on the mmmph gag sound instead of the butcher speaking it goes to the understand gag buff and then I cant do anything apart from him trying to understand me, it hasnt happened before on this mod. Is there anyway anyone knows how to turn this  off.

Thanks

Forget the gag sound I didnt see the above quote, it was all the files from previous loose version still in there, still hasnt cured beast animation though still blank screen, and have to reload game.

Same bug with animal quest here.

But via console, I did 'disable' and 'enable' them and problem was fixed.

It looks like that some events failed to be triggered.

Hi

when do you have to disable and enable, is it when you are in the black screen or before, I tried in back screen but nothing happened.

I seem to have run into a glitch. I get taken into the cave, the NPC dialogue plays. Then when the NPC goes to talk to me, I get the standard Devious Devices gag dialogue, and the quest stops after that.

Yep this is the same problem I'm having. Not sure if it's mod related, or I've broken something between my mod installs.

I'm having the same problem. I even removed the gag via console and then I just got the standard npc greeting.

I have the exact same problem with or without gag the npc only uses the normal dialoges

Edit:

I have looked up the cause for me was as I was kinda suspecting I used the loose version before and did not delete all scripts in the data folder so I highly recommand looking up if you have the following files in your data/scripts directory if so delete them make a clean save (new or use a cleaner)

after I did that the custom dialogue shows up with and without gag so for me and much likley for everyone with same issues this is the cause

The files on the screen should not be in your scripts folder anymore get rid of them if they are still there same names in the sources folder

attachicon.gifUnbenannt.png

All these script files should not be there?? Including the source folder?

Same bug with animal quest here.

But via console, I did 'disable' and 'enable' them and problem was fixed.

It looks like that some events failed to be triggered.

Hi

when do you have to disable and enable, is it when you are in the black screen or before, I tried in back screen but nothing happened.

Hi,

It works for me after black screen. It failed once because I did it *maybe* too soon (I connot be sure as I don't know how or why it works). I retrieded several seconds after and it worked.

The trick is to get the reference actor of the creature before you go to the center of the "arena" : when your character walk in front of cages you have few seconds to select it through console :

- when it's possible, select the creature through console

- Wait for the moment when the game is 'stalling' (wolf running against the fence, fading screen, ...).

- Disable and enable creature thought console.

This should do the trick.

Good luck!

Edit:

attachicon.gifUnbenannt.png

All these script files should not be there?? Including the source folder?

yes non of them should be there such files are loose files since this version dosent include any loose files you have to delete them.

Look in the .rar archive from the last version what you have installed and get rid of it all before installing the new version.

For the beast scenes disable and enable with the console on the beast works fine to trigger all the scenes.