few bugs spotted so far:

-serve food request (steak) requires to bring 3 venison chops - i figure it should be 1 as getting ingredients for 3 without console is impossible

-wolf show request - wolf get in position package works wrong. It just keep running god knows where. It got fixed when i replaced "useidlemark" package with "travel".

-on falmer scene i got stuck with black screen (after animation)

-punishment scene mentions broom but instead its a normal sex scene with butcher guy - dont rly get it. seems like its playing wrong animation for some reason.

-dialogue option to serve darren is still available when you talk to him inside Hjerim.

Hi pchs , I appreciate all the hard work that you are doing to develop this mod I really like how its going I only have one problem when the customer sends you to have sex with the troll or falmer ( haven't been sent to the wolf yet ) the screen fades to black and hangs there game over apart from that everything else seems ok  the punishment  after refusing a customer works great no problem. I realise that this is a work in progress and I am looking forwards to see how  this mod developes

Hi, great addition!

I made a quick walk-through and found some bugs.

- the falmer-thing is not working. standing behind my char, doing nothing. safe and reload - now he just is runnig around. my char stucks, re-enable control via ZAZ, but after that it becomes glitchy. No punishment-animation no more (btw: very nice animation - my char was impregnated by a broomstick :-) ) No walk to the pole.

I pressed "T" and waited for an hour to see if the scripts catching up. Suddenly there was a fighting and two new guest (Iddi and Aftar(?) get killed. I think they're bards (bard-academy-key in inventory)

Another glitch - Darren is runnig away befor the final scene in the houe starts. I found him in the next room, and there the action starts.

One thing more: I had to cook a steak, cant find it in the list (german language game) of the cooking pot, so i activated the spiting roast... very nice ;-)

Hi pchs , I appreciate all the hard work that you are doing to develop this mod I really like how its going I only have one problem when the customer sends you to have sex with the troll or falmer ( haven't been sent to the wolf yet ) the screen fades to black and hangs there game over apart from that everything else seems ok  the punishment  after refusing a customer works great no problem. I realise that this is a work in progress and I am looking forwards to see how  this mod developes

I am having this occur as well. Also with the wolf he just runs in and continues to run doing nothing else. I think someone already mentioned that. The other interactions with guest so far seemed to work most of the time - pole, broom punishment, get a steak, sex with guest, escape attempt and punishment. Just the creature stuff is not working.

Regular creature sex does work with SexLab such as with Animal Mansion mod.

I seem to have run into a glitch.  I get taken into the cave, the NPC dialogue plays.  Then when the NPC goes to talk to me, I get the standard Devious Devices gag dialogue, and the quest stops after that.

I have the exact same problem. I get the first bit of dialogue that ends with "I'll show you where you're staying" or something along those lines, then nothing happens (i'm guessing my character is supposed to be led to one of the cages?). I can wonder around the cave but if I try to speak to anyone I just get the gagged dialogue.

I'm using this with Death Alternative so I'm not sure if the problem lies there as it says it's not known to work properly in the OP.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing what the rest of this mod offers :)

Hmm. I get a CTD instantly (literally instantly) when I try to start a new game or load an old one with this mod installed. I have all the requirements (besides Realistic Needs and Diseases at the moment, which you say isn't a dependency), so I wonder if I have a conflict?

You're either missing a dependency (not necessarily for this mod) or your load order is wrong. Run LOOT. If that doesn't fix it, open TES5Edit and have it load all your mods (that is, don't uncheck anything from the list it gives you when you first start it). It will tell you what's missing.

Hmm. I get a CTD instantly (literally instantly) when I try to start a new game or load an old one with this mod installed. I have all the requirements (besides Realistic Needs and Diseases at the moment, which you say isn't a dependency), so I wonder if I have a conflict?

You're either missing a dependency (not necessarily for this mod) or your load order is wrong. Run LOOT. If that doesn't fix it, open TES5Edit and have it load all your mods (that is, don't uncheck anything from the list it gives you when you first start it). It will tell you what's missing.

Just removing this mod lets me run, though.  And it's at the bottom of the list, so there's no real way the load order's wrong.

Hmm.  Well, I'll double check anyway.

I can happily say that DA works. I ran into no problems when captured by bandits.  However, I did run into a spectacular fail with Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition running in tandem - All the patrons running back and forth watching sex acts and Vilkas arresting people for rape and deleting them from the scene.  

Overall things worked exceedingly well until Spectator Crowds caused a CTD with competing scripts (at least as far as I can tell).  

few bugs spotted so far:

-serve food request (steak) requires to bring 3 venison chops - i figure it should be 1 as getting ingredients for 3 without console is impossible

-wolf show request - wolf get in position package works wrong. It just keep running god knows where. It got fixed when i replaced "useidlemark" package with "travel".

-on falmer scene i got stuck with black screen (after animation)

-punishment scene mentions broom but instead its a normal sex scene with butcher guy - dont rly get it. seems like its playing wrong animation for some reason.

-dialogue option to serve darren is still available when you talk to him inside Hjerim.

I had the exact same issues as above with one exception.  Falmer scene never started animation, went straight to black screen.  Have to reload after that.

One other issue.  I think, based on the dialogue, that the character is supposed to start in the cage.  In my game the character is in a ball on the floor below the bouncer and next to the rack.

Nice update overall, the dialogue is better, the extra events are good.  Once this is cleaned up a bit more it will be fantastic.

One other question, are you supposed to get your gear back?  There are no dialogue options.  Went back and the chest is locked and my lowly character cannot pick it.  Not that it matters too much, at my current level it's just a load of junk anyway.

Ok, now works fine. After a heart attack i'm free.

But, when i go to the cave where is Alfred, must show some dialogue option to open the chest? Cause the only way to do that is stealing his key's chest.

And one more thing, after Daren's death, still shows quest as stage 510 and when I talk with the members in the cave, still there the option to serve they. Is it right?

I seem to have run into a glitch.  I get taken into the cave, the NPC dialogue plays.  Then when the NPC goes to talk to me, I get the standard Devious Devices gag dialogue, and the quest stops after that.

Yep this is the same problem I'm having.  Not sure if it's mod related, or I've broken something between my mod installs.

Thank you for the nice mod!

I played it yesterday and it works quite fine.

Alfred is very close to the entrance of the cave and when I talk to him the wolfs and guard attacks me while speaking to alfred. on the second try i dealt with them before talking to alfred... luckily he seems not caring about his fellows.

During the walkthrough I was never able to start an animal scene. always black screen with just the hud displayed. In Defeat the animal scenes works fine. I noticed that the wolf is always in the corridor, outside his cage. Maybe there is something wrong with the animals?

The other two tasks works fine. In one case the leash effect got broken and even if the PG was ordered to the post, I could move her freely, also if trying to escape from the entrance, the bouncer calls his buddy but then nothing happens. I had to reload the save to get back the function.

Another thing that happened was the “fixed camera”, once tried to escape and punished I could not move the camera around as usual, it got stuck in one direction (also in first person view). I had to get punished again to restore full control.

I look forward to see further development in the variety of offered services, punishments and escaping methods. Getting recaptured what causes? I mean Darren will still be a customer? It should be something that can happen multiple times.

Maybe after the first “capture”, it could be something as, serve X customer to get freedom back or the discovery of a secret passage or something. (if the DA option is active it could happen to get captured again).

The best solution would be to get sold to some random character and then leave to the new SD+ to deal with the escape procedure.

EDIT: one more thing, is the PG meant to be bound when enslaved? at the beginning she got the collar with metal tubes for wirsts. but after the first customer satisfied, the tubes remained but the hands were free. (not very beautiful to see). also, after serving the first 5 customer and receive explanations on "how it works", she got another type of collar and the wirst tied behind her back... but also here, after the first customer served she is with loose hands again.